Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to summarize this b/c I was confused but writing down helped a bit

Ch 113 : Summary explanation on how MC's monster communication ability might be affecting her body's reaction to divine power & the reason why she has a weak body
    • MC's core lacks divine power and its divinity is so weak compared to others that there's practically none (the MTL says sacred core but sacred probably means divine)
    • Sergei, Omerta family doctor & former healing priest, thinks that MC's special ability of being able to communicate w/ the monsters has something to do with the presence of no divinity
    • MC asks in the MTL - “Then, instead of divine, is there something like magical power?” but the doctor's reply is "then it would have been a big deal" so it's not clear if that's a confirmation of her core running on mana instead of divinity
    • Sergei asks if MC has been suffering from unknown physical pain due to an environment full of divine power then MC explains the symptoms. Sergei summarizes that she's been suffering since the age of 15, has been sick 2x a yr, and her condition suddenly worsened after her arrival in the North
      • MC is currently 18 and she transmigrated 3 yrs ago
    • Sergei explains that "Romagna is a true saint" (so I'm guessing he means a truly holy place of divinity or along the lines of that) but Omerta's special lineage produces the best paladins and there is no family comparable in terms of purity and power, which explains why MC has been so ill lately
    • MC realizes that the closer she gets to ML, the worse her physical pain will be (lol) but the bracelet ML gifted MC is made from the heart of a rock cave dragon, which completely blocks divine power and explains why MC was one of the few that was unharmed when ML's divine power exploded while confronting Cesare
    • MC asks why did her family members not know anything about her core issue?
    • MTL says:
      >"Oh, my. I'm sorry. Well, you might not have guessed at all. I can't guarantee anything about your condition, but if you started showing symptoms after the age of 15, the core probably existed properly until then."

>it could have existed and disappeared.

>Well, considering my special condition, it was also possible.

>The original Rudbeckia had it, and I didn't...

• I will interpret the above as the core issue might have existed before she was 15 (but MC wouldn't know b/c she transmigrated at 15) and the reason it wasn't detected was b/c it might have been a unique condition that appeared and went away at random. But this is just a guess on both Sergei and MC's part b/c this is a rare condition.

Ch 114: short summary of the beginning of Ch 114 that talks more of how it was possible that no one knew she was ill

• MTL also says:
      >"It is rare that it is not congenitally, but it is rare that it disappears afterward, so it is a very special situation. However, if you had confirmed it when you were young, there would have been no further confirmation after that, unless you were engaged in the priesthood."

>It doesn't sound very clear. You didn't know anything when the members of the Vatican examined me?

>Besides, I don't know what state Rudbeckia was before me.

>However, in the original story, she never got sick like me or was ill alone.

>Since she had never been associated with the beasts, she could only guess that it was probably a side effect of her entering someone else's body.

• I take it that it means: "At the same time, it's a weird situation b/c if this condition had existed prior to 15yo, people from the Vatican should've noticed at one point and it would be strange if they didn't notice at all"
    • The problem is that MC doesn't have a point of reference to know whether the condition exists b/c of her transmigration
      OR if the ogBody already had it from the beginning
    • ogRuby didn't get sick like MC and there were no events of her interacting w/ beasts in the ogStory. How would MC know if ogRuby originally had the condition if she was never placed in a situation that would've triggered a flare up?
    • MC ended up just attributing her physical pain as entering someone else's body rather than it having to do w/ her monster communication ability.

Hmm... I didn't expect the story to go this direction. I didn't even put much thought into if there was a reason she was so frequently ill b/c I just attributed it to her binge eating / bulimia disorder. there's also general stories of frail women who are just born weak or something

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  2. ltsanchai

ltsanchai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for clarifying. Actually I was having a second thought posting this mtl because some translation doesn’t make sense sometimes. It will be really nice if someone will correct/clarify those confusing translation, like what you’ve did. Thanks again ♥️

hikawa and Le_Tired like this.
  3. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah no problem! Also, if you ever need any assistance, I totally don't mind looking over it and adding corrections if need be. It's pretty enjoyable to read it so it wouldn't be an inconvenience. PM me anytime

*I will try to do summaries for the parts that I find the most confusing to me. a lot of it is decipherable but there's some points where I have to stare for 5 minutes before I understand the overall meaning

I papago'd some of Book 3 and the MTL is.....a mess. I keep reading: magokseok, abigyuhwan, seo ri yeong, and jeong ye. seo ri yeong and jeong ye seems to be referring to titles or people but I'm also????

One of the most recent chapters where MC had a dream of how ogIzek and ogRuby interacted then the scene that follows right after is where MC & ML are lying down and ML just asks her "why didn't you tell me" (Cesare frequently assaulting her), the sentences I'm reading are:

I made eye contact with the military song
    The red snow looks strangely sad today

Also does anyone know how to rip an epub out of Ridi by chance??? I'm on a mac and i looked through some threads that recommended extensions that would work but it's incompatible now after all of the updates

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  4. JangPong

JangPong New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you! I've actually already finished Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess and Callisto set the bar so high for all MLs! hahah I just adore them and i really liked the story! I haven't tried Chinese novels though but willing to try :)

twilight_123, biha and DOHere like this.
  5. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    try "stepmothers marchen" by the same author!!, "way to protect your sweetheart" is also abt abused mc and a vvvvvvvvvvvv nice ML

twilight_123, DOHere, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  6. taebelly98

taebelly98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have the epub file, just changed it into PDF...?

7. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what the fuck happens t the maid in the end? Any spoilers....

8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh nice, so you read it. As for Chinese novels, one of my favorites is The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. There's romance, revenge, fluff and the novel itself if very smart and well written. Try a few chapters, I think you'll get hooked from the start!

JangPong likes this.
  9. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Realistic or not that novel was a gem.

10. hots for lucas

hots for lucas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I feel like the whole Cesar-kidnapping-fl and the rescue was so anticlimactic. Like, besides the occasional talks + provocation between Cesar and fl while she was kidnapped, there’s not much interaction anymore and fl is pretty much free. I mean, of course it’s awful that she was forcibly brought back to romania. I was anticipating that she’ll be abused more or will be caged or something but nah gurl, she can even roam around (oh well, that’s good for her tho). anyways, when ml and the other knights rescued fl with the dragon, idk if I was the problem, or did I fail to read some scenes, BUT THE AUTHOR JUST SKIP THE WHOLE CONFRONTATION?!?! Like literally when ml faced cesar, there was a cut then boom, they’re already back to omerta. sodndjdnd fl just had monologues on how ml, if I understood correctly, gave her the sword and she was the one who killed cesar. that’s it tho. no detail, no nothing.

it’s just so disappointing to put it that way...

11. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone confirm if the frost dragon was killed or what? I think I saw some comments in kakao regarding this.

12. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That is so true!! that what i feel too about the ending.

there was like so many skip and wanting the story to end quickly. It's frustrating and boring. not even in depth explanation how the fight between the ML and ceaser were. just -- "ceaser was killed". like whatttt~
    even the part where FL walking here and there freely and talking with the step mother seem to be like an empty dialoque just to fill up the chapter. there no point and talking about it.

I feel you! it was so frustrating...

13. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is the definition of rushed, it's like the author was close to a deadline and just wrote what came up in their head. I agree, it's disappointing

Blue_C06, Klioo and Levylova like this.
  14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link

i feel like the author isnt into all the action and climax but more into characters and their development,
    even in stepmothers marchen the church part was strecthed long so i thought thered be like a whole 5 or so chapters focused on it but it was over in a blink and i couldnt even register it properly and it was over and boom epilogue.

but all in all in terms of romance fantasy the author does deliver so its okay ig lmao

15. pearlcloudi

pearlcloudi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why fl is clinging to him? Have you even read the manhwa and novel? She's clinging onto him because she thinks that's the only way so that the ML won't kill her like the original or send her back to her abusive "family". You realize that we are seeing everything from MC perspective so you are biased saying that the ML won't help her. I actually love the way this story portrays the idea that not everyone gets saved from worse days. the reason why ML is so cold is because he was traumatized by his mother's suicide and thus he doesn't know how to use his words and express himself well enough, which comes off as cold to the MC. Were you expecting him to fall at first sight? Also, she can't run away because there are spies her "family" has sent to keep her in check, which is also why she doesn't say anything about the abuse, in fear someone on her "family's" side will notice.

16. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to Freya? I might have missed it in the spoilers. Does she ever face punishment?

17. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    she became a nun lol

Dvenger likes this.
  18. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She got off easy imo