LCD Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by TUSF, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That really isn't what he's been doing. He's been systematically eliminating groups to serve a greater benefit for thousands of years. Like the war between Sariera and Ohts was his doing because he felt more people would survive if Sariel's religion died off. He's all about making as many people survive as possible. He would definitely kill Potimas if he could, which we know for sure because he happily agrees to a plan to make war on him the moment it becomes viable. Which was not the case before, because the barrier protecting the elf village was so strong the Shiro had to get help from D to break through. At which point his whole army basically got torn to pieces.

If you really want to keep arguing about this I'm going to need some kind of evidence to back up your claims.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  2. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, his current plan is to kill off the other side, and that's literally it. We don't actually know if he has a plan to fix the slow decline of their souls, and if he doesn't then they just go back to the status quo of waiting for a solution to their problem.

3. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I'm not defending Dustin. I think he has a terrible, immoral plan we don't know the details of. I'm only arguing that he did not let Potimas run around out of apathy but rather inability to stop him.

4. lekxman22

lekxman22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About a Elf barrier. For those who dont know it is barrier made of MA Energy And a lot from that thats why planet is still dyin.
    Dustin is of those who goes with a motive Human Race Supremacy or smth so yeh he doesnt mind Using MA energy and sacrificing gods for his use.
    I guess he repents for not killing Poni poni in past and rejuvinate planet.
    Yay thats it from me people <3

5. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused, what happened in the end? i read the LN but I still don't get it. Did Shiro win? then what happened after that :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

6. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Potimas is a real failure. Kumoko achieved Immortality and Godhood in 2 years while he spent thousands of years failing.

7. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    There is the significant difference in aptitude between them. A old crazy human that did experiment with himself (becoming a elf) therefore lowering his potential and a spider that is influenced by D soul and thus receive one of the highest potential possible.

SormiNN likes this.
  8. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He was too scared to take that final plunge, of taking in a massive amount of MA, Shiro just jumped at it when she had the chance.

9. lekxman22

lekxman22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most imposing factor for Shiro that she became god was that she HAD A fragment of should of a High ranking god For those who dont know who i am talking about its D.
    While Ponyopi was scared of doing anything for about 800+ y only relying on machines etc...

AnimeWeeb69 and Solracmar like this.
  10. SormiNN

SormiNN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all about the environment, aptitude, attitude and capabilities. Take Shiro and Gullie for example - Shiro has been constantly fighting stronger foes for survival since her rebirth, improving all the time, even nearly dying multiple times, whereas Gullie has been stagnating for a long long time. The same with Potimas, where he was relying on technology, thinking he had the world in his palm, and even if he somehow got defeated, his escape plan must work, right?
    Well, he wasn't exactly right, thus his demise. Overconfidence, arrogance, stagnation, insufficient preparation and information regarding his enemy, these factors and more were his doom

11. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiro has a noted aptitude for taking in foreign energy. It's noted that even gods probably couldn't just absorb those energy cores like she did.

Solracmar likes this.
  12. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read the vol 12 of the light novel? Just in case i will try not to spoil.

What you thought of the end of the characters in the end of the human demon great war?

I thought it was more touching and worth end than the wn.
    What about you?

13. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going off what I've heard, the entire thing seems like a waste of time. Sorry, Julius, but you are a plot device to me, not a person. Your party members are worth even less than that.

14. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    just finished reading til last available chapter S41 Final Battle 12
    why it's marked as Completed?
    wtf!?

Wrath444 likes this.
  15. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno why it's marked as complete. I don't think it's even really in the final arc even though the story is hyping this up as though it was the climax.

Silversnake and Wrath444 like this.
  16. lekxman22

lekxman22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that author is probably gonna focus on LN.
    And that he is probably dropping WN forever, well thats what probably will happend and happended to most of good novels.
    I am sure most people will agree with me that LN and WN was both good.
    P.S Offical site didnt post anything about WN After Feb 12th or smth

Kphone89 likes this.
  17. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't agree that the LN is good. I think it's trash.

18. Kphone89

Kphone89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's what happens with most novel adaptations.
    I can see the web novel getting a 4-10 chapter abridged ending and 1-2 chapters of "what happens after the ending" for some characters.
    As long as we get that closure that doesn't feel like it was forced, I don't think many would mind.

19. Nighthawlc

Nighthawlc Nyan nyan nyan nyan

Reading List:
    Link
    Light novel 15 comes out next month so maybe we'll get web novel updates soon (like how when it went off hiatus last time it was the same month light novel 14 came out).

SormiNN, Tristan1412 and Leo William like this.
  20. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading since the elf chapters came out, what chapter is after that arc?