Recommendations MC that uses his brain to help his teammates in times of crisis.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ultimateReader, Nov 17, 2021.

1. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Few days back I read Mist and this novel fascinated me so much that I have been searching similar for novels to satisfy my cravings.
    Some of my requirements are:
    1. Must be BL.*
    2. Can be raw or translation but must be completed. (No ongoing or dropped. Ughh I suffered from so many ongoing. Hate it)
    3. MC uses his brain as in this:blobspy::hmm:. (not those MCs who uses some prop or golden finger) *
    4. Can fight. (can make exceptions)
    5. Any of : apocalypse, futuristic or modern.
    6. If futuristic, then sci-fi. (any)
    7. If modern, then criminal investigation or military.
    8. Teamwork or teammates. *
    9. Preferably cold and calm MC but anything else will also do.

From the above list, those marked with '*' must be there and the rest is optional but it will be nice if most of the requested points are included.

Thank you very much

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. CatIsKaiKaisLover

CatIsKaiKaisLover New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Assistant architect
    2. New Times, New Hell
    hope you find it good too.

ultimateReader likes this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Being an Extra Actor in an Escape Game - sci-fi, apocalypse, modern...
    Card Room -- mc is the main brain of the team, and doesn't have much muscle power.

学神在手,天下我有 / With the God of Learning in hand, I have the world at my fingertips -- the same author as QWFOD...mc is a weak chicken, but his mind is his dangerous weapon of mass destrcution...well he already destroyed a world, his own world...

4. mjbn

mjbn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me a link?
    i didnt find anything on the internet.

5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4673161

Enjoy! It has a heavy nationalistic sense though...but over all, it was very good!!

You'll enjoy mc's theory on how the system is created....hahaha...it's very detailed, and the author did not skip on the details...that's why it's super long...its has 500+ chapters...

6. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.
    I was a bit sceptical to try Assistant architect because of the vague summary and some reviews. I have delayed reading this novel. Please tell me some cool points of this novel if you have read it

I have read all three. I enjoyed it very much. Because of this novel - With the God of Learning in hand, I have the world at my fingertips -- I was very interested in similar genius MC and searched a lot for similar novel but did not get any.... So annoying...
    Anyways, thank you very much for recommending.

7. CatIsKaiKaisLover

CatIsKaiKaisLover New Member

Reading List:
    Link

8. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished reading it myself, but I've already started it before.
    What should I say...it's a slice of life about a young graduate who coincidentally for into the company of the senior he idolized?

And so, the series focused on the mc learning his craft and mastering the world of adults. Cause there's some cases of fantasy vs reality, and the mc almost got disappointed with ml many times because of society's faulty or something.

Like there's one event where they work hard with the blue print of something, thinking about the well being of everyone, and ml keep going oura gonna get pick out, so keep it going. . but the one with superficial structure and fragile foundation was chosen. Mc was so disappointed with ml cause ml just meh, that's life can't do anything about it.

Hahaha...but reality check. Hahaha...I think this novel is all about MC's adventure to adulthood and the gradual Romance of mc and ml. It depicted reality in engineering and architecture life, I think...

It's a good novel...

Oh yeah, if you haven't read Thrived in Catastrophe yet, it also one with brainy mc.