Jewish people should all die?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wrath444, Nov 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo how do you make it seem like you don’t think Jewish people should all die and that you are a nazi if you wear Tokyo revenges merchandise? Honestly seems like it would cause lots of problems if you wear it in public [​IMG]

2. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    The thread title trigger me :blobastonished:

Lissi, Foxyfoxs, nyamachi and 3 others like this.
  3. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In countries where it's not common knowledge that the Nazi's stole an existing religious symbol?

You don't, you're fucked.

4. a14635

a14635 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the religious symbol in which the nazi have stilen from. This is different from nazi cause that has the corner edge at the bottom.

Deleted member 314196 likes this.
  6. mejojo

mejojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Miku

Miku

Reading List:
    Link
    nah. why do you think so? get ready to argue with them. You are not supporting nazi, but you are supporting japanese animation. Are they blind to the words surrounding the manji symbol? If they can't read it, who are they to argue with you? it can even mean that death to all nazi and they won't get it because they don't want to learn japanese. and then, you argue your case by introducing Tokyo Revengers manga/anime to them and convert them into a weeb.

Nazi symbol? call them sheep for just blindly seeing what is depicted. Elaborate about manji which the nazi has appropriated. Why don't they spend their time to check it out before arguing?

8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Just admit that you are tone deaf stop deflecting

Baldingere and PlagueOtaku like this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Inb4 locked lol.

I still recall the time when I was a child, I used the swastika for an art project because my (now dead, bless his soul) grandpa told me it meant good luck and I got a nasty earful from the teacher-in-charge, the principal and basically every other adults in the general vicinity.

Lol I hate nazis.

Wujigege and Wrath444 like this.
  10. PlagueOtaku

PlagueOtaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t go as far as to call them sheep, as not all of us research Nazisim and it origin. And most documentaries often never divulge into its symbo

11. Dama V

Dama V Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where they (Nazi's) stole it from
    But in my culture (Hinduism) it is called swastika which is very good and auspicious.
    It represents protection in some way. And symbol is used in many rituals in wedding,house welcoming poojas,vehicle poojas and even in mehndi designs (temporary tattoo's which we put on hands for every festival and weddings)

KurouDaijuji, otaku31, Ddraig and 3 others like this.
  12. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    *takes back my torch and pitchfork*

:blobpoliceangry:

Bright_Lucky_Star and Wrath444 like this.
  13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, american pilots and some infantries (before nazi) also use it as a lucky symbol. But once toothbrush moustache put the damn thing on his flag, it becomes officially Nazi and every soldier in USA started to powerwash the symbol off their planes, tanks and other areas.

Like the Saint Peter's Cross, the inverted cross existed because he believed that he was unworthy to be crucified like Christ and thus to be pinned unside down. The upside cross symbol then becomes his symbol until shitty horror movies change the symbol into satanic shit (cuz anti means inverted, apparently).

Symbols are what people make them to be and once they got stigmatised, that shit is to stay.

nyamachi, Wujigege, Mr. Tired and 2 others like this.
  14. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    That reminds me of that videos of tattoos tattoo artists refused to make.
    There was a war against one tattoo artist in the comments because the dude said he does make svatiskas. And against another artist who refused a rapper's symbol tattoo because the dude asked for it while looking like some religious extremist so she refused and people in the comment where saying how uncultured and prejudiced she was.
    Anyway, one person's rage comment against svatiskas was that: symbols' meaning changes over time. Like the reverse cross became a hyppie peace symbol. Svatiskas might have meant a beautiful thing, but nazi took it and changed it to something horrifying. And thus it is now banned forever.
    I thought that was the stupidest b**lshit. If you say symbols' meaning changes, then that means svatiska could change again in this new age and go back to positive.
    And regardless, svatiskas are a century old symbol for some cultures and religions, who still use it with it's original meaning, so I don't think the nazi episode of history wins out against that. And nazi symbols should disappear. Take them all their symbols and leave them with nothing! Each time they show up with some stolen symbol, praise them for their love of foreign cultures and go on about the original meaning while totally disregarding whatever they want to say.

otaku31, Ddraig and 0000000 like this.
  15. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Migrate to a sane country were people understand what swastika and related symbols are.

*millennia old, a rando using it for wrong things like 100 years ago does not matter.

Western world not being able to comprehend the meaning of an auspicious symbol is their problem and failure. Then again tbh western cultures are too young to comprehend what being multiple millennia old even means.

16. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh the symbol has to be changed a lot when it’s used cause of nazis being first thing people think of when seeing it

17. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    *in west. It is used perfectly fine in most of Asia.

Which again is west's problem.

Ai chan and otaku31 like this.
  18. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    you should really give this a better title

19. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really our problem.
    Theres one dominant user of such symbol in the west, so everyone knows it as nazi.
    So, if you visit Europe, be aware of culture YOU are encroaching upon and what symbols mean there, not to you.

It's common courtesy to not get into conflict with locals over their traditions when travelling.

Vanidor likes this.
  20. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a pretty odd point to make

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.