Epiphanies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CadmarLegend, Nov 23, 2021.

1. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems, in works of fiction, this is quite common. However, have any of you really had these in real life? Actual good epiphanies, I mean. Not "hey, the world isn't flat. it's a triangle!" but "oh, the grass is green. it must be green because it has eaten so many dead creatures."

well, those weren't good examples.

anyways, answer meh.

2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a realization that nothing ever matters.

3. Wum8oRum8o

Wum8oRum8o Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything that my parents roasted me about was something that I found discontenting about myself. Essentially, I only grew frustrated at my parents because I didn't want to acknowledge my inadequacy

4. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That I'm not the main character of whatever story's being told. I'm passerby E, and I'm fine with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a rainy day. The wind was tearing up the streets. Panic was abound. The world seemed to be ending. It was at that moment, a light shone throught the thick clouds. I felt I understood it. Finally, I got it. "I want ice cream", I shouted at the top of my lungs.

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I felt that when solving a weird bug when i was coding. And it happened while i was eating too.

7. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    If you work with machinery or any form of technology fixing or creating it requires some creativity at times and you sometimes get stuck on a problem and you can spend hours or days thinking of a solution and suddenly you get this light bulb or you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and all the answers to your problem solved with single thought.

I did quite a bit of programming and when you start it mostly watching or reading and putting other ppls methods into practice until you understand how it works and why it works.. once you have a foundation in programming and it is solid it becomes like a signature that slowly changes as you gain more experience and eliminate what works and what doesn't this in turn allows you adventure and create, and any good programmer will get stuck in this area testing tweaking and constantly trying to do things while they are stuck and eventually you kick yourself in the head as you find that your problems aren't really that hard anymore.

Doctors have constant epiphanies because many sick patients may have the same sickness, but never in the way or form specially surgeons they are constantly evolving their skills because they must change the method they remove things like tumors for what ever reason sometimes it is risky to remove they have to be creative in the method that they perform surgeries.

8. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, my stomach was uncomfy cuz of stress,
    yep, my shark was pretending to be dead at the time,
    yep, dun remember

9. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, whenever I'm in the shower and randomly thinking about matters, often I'll suddenly get good ideas on how to proceed with them

10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan's epiphany is that whenever someone said epiphany, Ai-chan pictures that person describing the features of elephants. Does Ai-chan know what epiphany is? No, Ai-chan obviously still doesn't.

11. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most orgasmic one I've ever had was back in high school when I finally understood on my own how a math formula worked after sleeping through the explanations. I legit felt like a goddamn genius.

CadmarLegend likes this.
  12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I ever went through an epiphany tbh... There were moments where I found important realizations about my life, but they never felt like an epiphany, they just felt like a natural result of things I was doing/thinking about...