Resource Korean novels for translators (BXG)

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Celestial18, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything I put here are novels that I purchased and ripped in text/epub format (sometimes my friend ripped raws for me lol) or I exchanged with someone.

Romance-Fantasy (Rofan)
    [​IMG]
    Ridibooks
    At best, she was reborn in the world of a novel and became the head of a girl.

He worked hard to feed his younger brothers and family members and succeeded in building a family.
    Now that I am married, all I have left to do is eat well and live well.
    The wedding conversations that were about to proceed were brutally smashed by a childhood friend.
    What used to be a large dog that listens well has turned into a mad dog.

"what. I was so blinded by the way I was doing! I've been helping you get better!"
    "huh."
    “Amazing. What did Pak turn his head around? You're too big now, aren't you cute at all?"
    “… … .”
    “Oh, why are you doing this to me all of a sudden? If I can't get married, will you take responsibility? Are you going to take responsibility?”
    "okay. I will take responsibility.”
    “… Huh?"

How he interpreted his confused expression, the guy whose facial expression had changed several times clenched and opened his fist, then slammed the door and left.

“Where did that slam the door? Hey! Aren't you standing there?"
    “...I didn't mean to shut it down on purpose. This is because of the wind.”

He came back, quietly closed the door, and disappeared.
    [​IMG]
    Naver Series
    He possessed a country that would be destroyed by a curse.

“He said he wanted to possess a villain or a supporting actor in a normal way!”

What is it that the whole country does not have a presence?
    This beautiful city where I live was smashed in one shot to show Namjoo's swag.
    To live, I saved the country. But...

“ Suela . Be my empress.”

The obsessive husband proposed to me.

Christan asked, pulling my shoulder.

“Suela. Do you know anyone?”

I hesitated on what to answer.

"friend. He's a friend I've known for a while."

It was difficult to say how to introduce Kyle, who refused to even shake hands.

“A friend?”

Kyle muttered as if he was stunned.

“Choose a house to live in, talk about how many children you want to have, and kiss.”

I was perplexed.

“Do you do anything like that with your friends?”

Kyle's eyes met with tenacity as if they were about to eat me.
    [​IMG]
    The last time I saw this is for all ages but it's now r15 lol (Main story ended last nov. 27)
    Naver Series
    Possessed as an extra princess who was killed by the prince who would become a tyrant.
    I tried to die like this, but the tyrant won't kill me... … ?

He didn't kill me, so I wanted to live.

However, the strange atmosphere between the prince and the duke is somehow strange.

'Is it possible that the genre of the novel changed while I was alive?'
    [​IMG]
    Naver Series
    The story ended after released.

Isabella was burned at the stake along with her mother. Because of my father who accused his wife and son as witches so that I could live alone.
    If I could save my mother. If you can get revenge. I would give my soul to the devil.

[The soul has become A contract or something.] The

moment you lose your breath, you hear the whispers of the devil?

The devil decides to bring Isabella back to three years ago.
    Instead, they ask you to take out the 'Demon King's Son' from the tower... You said to take it

out, but you didn't return it?
    Isabella proposes a contract marriage to the 'Son of the Demon King' in order to survive.

“The Duke seems to be more concerned about his succession than his crazy son.”

Kaiden untied the laces that were fastening my shirt and said languidly.

“Are you going to live up to your expectations from now on?”

A straight collarbone and a long neckline were revealed through the disheveled collar.
    In an instant, there was a gentle wave in his eyes.

"do. then."
    “… what?"
    “Let’s do it.”

My heart rate was slowly increasing because of a strange feeling that I didn't know whether it was bewilderment or surprise.

“Please be my husband instead.”
    [​IMG]
    Kakaopage <─Visit the link to see ML

"Don't be too upset. That's what life is all about." A two-faced princess, Ethel Ajian, caught in Vanerine's trap. On the day that he was framed for attempted murder, Ethel's mother was killed by the demon lore. In order to reveal the identity of the monster and at the same time seek revenge on Princess Vanerine, she asks Cerulean Luke, the 'youngest lore hunter', to marry her by contract. “I have a talent.” "What talent?" "My area of expertise is none other than father-in-law conflict! Please marry me. I will become a very naughty daughter-in-law and torment my mother-in-law." * * * My mother-in-law's loyal servant, who was constantly swearing while I was thinking about something else, shouted with a bright red face. "Are you listening to me?" "Ah yes." I honestly didn't hear it. I retorted with a smirk. "Isn't that what you said to eat a lot and check your health?" "no!" Jimmy-shin's romance fantasy novel <I want to be a bad daughter-in-law>
    [​IMG]
    This is not r15 the last time I saw this. Am I blind lol
    Naver Series
    "It spoils the Emperor promised me." Gongnyeo of the rich and mysterious Belial, and lived for 10 years at a rate Leah. And just before I fell sacrificed for the Principality to be a slave. The draw means resembling a friend wotdeon man, into the hands of rookie Pere. Anyway, the time remaining to me is one year. This Is salvation, or start another wonder of the other pain. *** The remaining time is shorter for me. Likewise also it was out all the time to rookie Pere. But the world people were pointing at me like this. A corrupt slave who ruins the future of the young Archduke. Or to reject the whole dastardly fate bring this offering to the earth. "For head proudly. When not in front of my people who have to bow his head. " But I could not put you. Cr scary as how to ruin you. So please, give me thou abandoned me.
    [​IMG]
    I have the first part. My friend was busy in life so we haven't talked for a long time now. But I can get part 2 by exchanging. By the way, part 2 was released last october based on author's tweet^^;
    TocSoda
    The cruelest way to take down an enemy is to make you fall in love
    “Sally, you smell good.”
    Capt. Leon Winston, a vulgar monster covered in the skin of a stoic and elegant noble.
    He was a pathetic bastard who was only in heat with the smell of blood from the torture chamber maid.
    But the moment her name came out of the mouth of the revolutionary army spy with a scream
    He has become a pathetic bastard in heat for a spy.
    “I couldn’t bully a good child, so I endured it. I no longer have to be patient. Thanks, Sally.”
    When Leon Winston stripped his noble skin... .
    “No, Grace.”
    Grace asked me.
    When I was young, did I meet a monster, or did I create it?
    In the end, she agrees to a disgusting deal with the enemy to protect the revolutionary army.
    “I beg you.”
    “Bye, more, harder, beat, give.”
    Every time he begged for his life miserably on the enemy, he vowed.
    Someday I'll make you miserable
    then ask me
    All you'll get is regret.
    I have this in image. Just putting here just in case some of you are interested^^;[​IMG]
    Naver Series
    Riaden, who was born an illegitimate child and lived her whole life in a slavery, was miserable.
    She sinnyeo and stepsister, due to the maneuvers of Corsica Gras becomes dedicated to the sun god festival of sacrifice
    wrongfully tied to the altar on fire the moment the body appears the great sun god, Tio Come! "Did he tear Gras?" “… … I am not.” "what?" “Ugh. this child! Or tear gras, not five! " God is Nabal, and it was not already there boeneun of Arden Lee eyes - the son of the sun with the ability to read the hearts of opponents of the omnipotent, come Tio. He is forced to come down to the human world to receive the offerings dedicated to open the festival for his violation of the cheonbeop Oregon balchikhan offering, and bring him there is a human Arden Lee to his palace. "It is, Who are you?" "Yiguna more disappointed you did not know, man woman," toward the desperate little girl groups with longer corners with no place to go Beds come Tio had to laugh Absolutely friendly. "Indeed on, I how to live forever. ” “?!” “If you spend your first night with me.”

Romance
    [​IMG]
    Ridibooks
    pouring rain.
    A glimmering dark light.
    In addition, although not exactly identical to her twin sister, her appearance is similar.
    What this man wants is his younger brother, not himself.
    second not first.

"Are you first or second?"

As if possessed for a moment by the man's question, the self-identified self answered.

“I’m coming second, Hyemyeong.”

It was the moment when tragedy was conceived.
    One night's lie to the emperor he had secretly been in love with.
    On the day that her younger sister was appointed as Empress, she chose to become a priestess for atonement.
    But that one lie does not let go of the self-confidence and is tied up to the end.

“Has the goddess ever lied?”

The divergence stemmed from just one lie.
    A misguided love, a misguided marriage.
    And the irreversible 《Lies》.

Modern
    [​IMG]
    Kakaopage
    Han Seon-yul, a woman who has lived with scars for a long time due to a scandal related to her lover Yushin in college. After leaving only shameful rumors and resenting Yushin, who evaporated in an instant, he reappeared in front of her after 8 years. "I missed you?" "what?" “I want you to look like that.” It wasn't enough to show up again, as if something had happened, brazenly, "Don't marry Ki-cheol Kim." “You’re worse than I imagined. You will only hurt your seniors.” I can't understand the melody of the man who makes a point for Ki-cheol, her boyfriend. However, she soon realizes that there is something she doesn't know between Yushin and Kicheol... … . * His lips slowly touched the back of his neck. The feeling of exhalation touching the bare skin was dizzying. “Well, what are you doing… … !” tick. There was the sound of something breaking behind the nape of his neck. Only after seeing the black tag hanging from his lips did Sunyul realize what had happened to me. “Ah, the tag… … .” “Do you serve tea like this?” He waved the tag between his fingers lightly. There was a gentle smile on his lips, but not even his eyes. A desire to rush right in and bite the nape of the neck raged. “No, but that’s with my mouth… … .” “I’m good at anything I do with my mouth.” He gently rubbed my lips with his thumb. “You know, maybe.” It was such a blatant remark that it made my earlobe pierce.
    [​IMG]
    Naver Series
    Lee Ga Seo-rim.
    Joo-hee, who was running an old bookstore where you can feel the traces of a long time,
    One day, he receives a notice to terminate the lease contract.

He thought he couldn't sit on the street like this.
    Joo-hee visits Shin-woo Park, the owner of the building and the chairman of Hansung Group.

But the first meeting with the building owner,
    It's a naked meeting that will put your nose on his bare chest.
    Besides, he even makes a strange proposal to meet only three times without any preconceived notions... … .

“One thing, can I make a suggestion?”
    "Yes? which?"
    “If you meet me three times, I’ll think about rewriting Lee Ga Seo-rim’s lease contract.”

Joo-hee, a woman who has to protect her teeth somehow
    A bizarre romance between a man named Shin-Woo who tries to tie her around her.
    ‘Her Bizarre Guest’!
    [​IMG]
    Kakaopage
    #Reunion #Misunderstanding #Internal Romance #Internal Relationship #Contract Relationship Hwayeon, the daughter of a wealthy family, had no choice but to run away from the man she loved due to the failure of her father's business in college. And eight years later, he reappeared in front of Hwayeon. Be her boss. "nice to meet you. It’s strong.” Hwa-yeon realizes that she still hasn't forgotten Jin-jin, but only resentment and hatred toward Hwa-yeon remain in Jin-jin's heart. “Thank you. If you hadn't abandoned me then, I wouldn't have been this successful." Jin-han summons her to the hotel saying that he will pay back the same amount he played with him 8 years ago. “Isn’t it fair that you have to go through as much as I did?” In the end, Hwa-yeon accepts his proposal with a heart to atone for her past mistakes... … . Will the two of them be able to turn back the 8 years of mismatched time?
    [​IMG]
    Ridibooks
    His appearance, filled with lenses, looked many times better than the top Korean actors.
    Almost 190cm tall, broad shoulders, a solid body, and a face that looks like a sculptor's sculpted face.
    But there was only one thing, the cool light in his expression was a pity.

Sohyun magnified his face at 20x zoom.
    The faces that approached in an instant were close enough to kiss.
    For a moment, Sohyun wanted to pull him out of the lens and kiss him.

dear man.
    But a man who cannot be loved.

love him
    I tried to endure as much as I loved him, but I couldn't help it anymore.

Being someone's substitute was an unbearable pain.

I will ask him for a divorce today.
    Divorcing him will keep him completely mine.

The reason he took the busy time to prepare for a winter trip was to prepare to let him go.

'… … If I could go back to a year ago, I wouldn't marry you.'

Feel free to contact me here on NU
    (I'm adding novels in this thread)

Note
    I won't do ocr aside from the novels I'm currently reading^^;

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  2. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GRLLL sorry for saying this but U R crazy! Just how did u find all this hidden gems or maybe Im crazy bcz I didn't know about them LOL
    Thank you for this❤️

jkumi7 and Celestial18 like this.
  3. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding these novels
    I have raws from chapter 1 to 63 in image format. I don't mind getting further chapters.
    [​IMG]
    New novel in Naver Series
    For a depressed person, I'm on the positive side.

Because I
    firmly believed that the jackpot, which is often referred to in my life, would happen someday, and I managed to live my life somehow.

For example, winning the lottery or appearing a guide.

But does it really happen?

"Mr. Kim Jung-ha is... a guide."

I was really happy. really really. It's like life's side now.

Until he was suddenly kidnapped by the emperor of another country.

"Damn, a psychopath like you is my soul guide."
    He frowned and glared at me very frightened.

It's not my fault that I'm mentally ill. It wasn't my fault that I was the emperor's soul guide.

So said that.

"Hey. Just because you're a psychopath doesn't mean you can kidnap and slander. In this kind of atmosphere, the puck and guiding will be good. It must be very, very uncomfortable.”

"under. do not worry. No matter how you feel, I'll make you guiding well."

He smiled strangely.
    I have complete images (1-120)
    [​IMG]
    This ended early november in Ridibooks
    The moment I fell off the cliff, I returned to before all the misery began.
    The horrific death of his brother Ethan. decline of the family. And pheromone showers like violence.
    In order to prevent all the misfortunes, Ethan's arranged marriage must be cut off... … .

But, what kind of situation is this?

“Isn’t your brother here?”
    “Then I’ll have to take you too.”

is this man crazy
    Eileen was in tears and forcibly calmed down what she wanted to argue.
    The opponent is Archduke Rihast. An incomparable dominant Alpha, flowing with the blood of the imperial family.

“Why me… … No matter how great a prince is, they kidnap me in broad daylight like this.”
    “It’s not a kidnapping, it’s a proposal. Marry me.”

A threateningly tall, hard body approached Eileen like pressure.

“Did you have the right to refuse?”

If he refused him like this, it was clear that Ethan would get married.
    If so, it is the beginning of misfortune again.

“I will marry you.”

A terrible misfortune had to be prevented somehow.
    Even if a new misfortune strikes.

“We are getting married.”

chiri.ru and jkumi7 like this.
  4. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you send me this raw '남편을 프로듀스해버렸다 (I produce my husband)' ?

Do you have raw novel about father/brother-daughter/sister, childhood friend between MC-ML? Ohh I can exchange some raw novels with you too, thank you~

mg534 likes this.
  5. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
  6. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is changing raw but how can I read them lord ,the cover look gorgeous.

7. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    !! i have raws too some img some text, ive out them all on terabox so if you’re interested let me know

8. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Im just here wondering how to add covers inside a spoiler :blobmelt:

9. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to add spoiler first XD then tap the small image
    [​IMG]
    Then pick an image in google. Long tap then "Open image in new tab"
    [​IMG]
    Copy the link in new tab
    [​IMG]
    Then paste it and done^^
    [​IMG]

10. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    adding some covers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone is interested in translating these, you can dm me too. I have raws XD but i think the last two are being translated:)

12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    LAST ONE IS?? LAST I CHECKED I COULDNT FIND IT?? HOLD UP TIME TO READ

13. Diamond9243541

Diamond9243541 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, for someone reason I can't dm u but I wanna exchange some novels. Lucky I saw u here when browsing XD. I'm new here on NU so I'm not yet familiar with some things yet hehehe.

Celestial18 likes this.
  14. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll dm you^^

15. Jazzyyy

Jazzyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible for us to exchange too?

Celestial18 likes this.
  16. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll DM you^^

17. Jazzyyy

Jazzyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it also possible if we exchange raws?

18. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    sure, just dm me

19. Jazzyyy

Jazzyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't dm you because I'm still new here:cry:

20. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here after going to you dm xD but im interested in knowing if any of the modern romance ones have been picked?