LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf... how is this MTL? this is way too good a translation to be MTL.

spoilered anyways. you might want to edit your post to put a spoiler inside your quote box

2. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fairly sure Tenzen12 meant that the novel's MTL (or a MTL) is way better than some translated novels... not that webnovel is MTLing this... I haven't checked this novel, but the MTL site I use to read NSHBA, KI, DCC, NSB, TP, etc. is absolutely fantastic... it only makes some cursory mistakes like gender and some names (there's one character in NSHBA that I never knew what his name was because it was always translated differently) and I do know that site has this one in it...

3. kryuzei

kryuzei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the translation finished yet?

4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of the current chapter or the series?
    The series has about 3100 chapters (I think), and the translation is up to roughly 1750 chapters, so about half finished (and at one chapter a day it will be years before it finishes).

Sumasuun likes this.
  5. 86-Fanboy

86-Fanboy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been first implied when Shuhang searched around in order to look for that striped dragon grass (I think, it's been quite some time so I forgot the exact name) in order to heal Sixteen. He then discovered it alongside the woman who once captured Lady Onion and a striped dragon looking after a cofifn. The grass is found inside the coffin iirc, and since it's implied to be owned once by the Wielder Striped Dragon, the grass is unique. The next time it's referred to is back when Shuhang created his 9th dragon mark/core, which is supposed to show your true self. When sixteen looked at it, what she saw is a dragon, thus implying that the grass is starting to awaken the dragon bloodline that's latent in her.

LRC likes this.
  6. Tenzen12

Tenzen12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Dragon Grass is related to White Dragon "dead" body. That's why Sixteen got her as light of virtue after using medicine that used it. And I don't remember anywhere implied White Dragon is related to Stripped Dragon.

Yes that is what I meant. Basically only (obvious) difference between MTL and this translation is that MTL using chinese versions of names and in some cases not even that. I think there is lot of actual hand work in it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    LWolf and LRC like this.
  7. TheAsianHacker

TheAsianHacker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember why Song Shuhang started looking like a 40 year old man?

8. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    His lifespan was drained during Eat Melon's 8th to 9th stage tribulation.

Sumasuun likes this.
  9. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You misunderstand. I was talking about events that happen in chapters that are 20 chapters ahead of what is found on webnovel. He assumed I must have read it on an MTL site.

I didn't read it on an MTL site... but it was not webnovel either. I have no idea where they got it from because it most definitely is not MTL quality.
    He ate a special fruit that randomizes your body's apparent age.
    He has a couple of spare ones. He plans to exploit White's luck to try to get similar to his old age.
    IIRC he gained more than he lost that way. it would be a bigger issue for him during his subsequent 9th stage breakthrough where he won't be able to gain it a second time.
    It was melon eater who suffered lots of losses there. but he was going to fail and die without shuhuag's interference so...

10. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strictly speaking, the site I use, does not look like MTL quality... you could either be reading a site that is taking those translations or you could be using an aggregator that dips into the privileged chapters (which sounds like an amazing site TBH)

mrttao likes this.
  11. Legowaffles

Legowaffles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is 1749 the latest "privileged" chapter for Webnovel?

12. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    The current privileged chapters are 1731 to 1750.

It wouldn't be a bigger issue for him, because there is no issue taking his 8th-9th stage tribulation a second time, he can just lie down and let it hit him, it wouldn't do anything. He just wouldn't get any additional benefits either.

mrttao likes this.
  13. LRC

LRC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing how many times Song Shuhang forgets that Senior White Rabbit is always listening

seabuckthorn and mrttao like this.
  14. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, it's because of the lifespan tribulation

elengee likes this.
  15. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author needs to remind the readers occasionally that this is a humorous parody.

LRC likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1737: I wonder how many sage seals Shuhang will have by the time he reaches the eighth stage. One for each dantian/core? ;)

I'm shocked that Doudou didn't insult Yellow Mountain before leaving his Divinity Show.

C1738: “I didn’t expect you to be a girl, Teacher!” rofl XD

“Mm-hm, he’s a fellow daoist with great potential. I am very optimistic about him. In a way, he’s only second to Thrice Reckless.” lol. This hits entirely differently coming from Skylark than it would from anyone else ;)

"In the group, nobody warned Immortal Visitor Amidst Clouds against watching the broadcast of Demon Sage Tyrannical Scholar’s speech." lol. I had noticed that too ;)

C1740: She stole her father's name? That's extremely rude, especially when she knows he's about to ascend his tribulation, and that this will convince everyone in existence that her father is a woman.

C1744: "For example, it was relatively normal when I was ascending from the Second Stage to the Third Stage. And the same goes for when I was ascending from the Second Stage to the Third Stage." I can't decide if this is a typo...

C1747: I totally thought that the Demon Emperor inheritence was going to lead him to the Black Dragon World and drop him in Shuhang's lap ;)

C1750: Isn't there a risk of their mental energy surpassing their bodies' ability to handle it? I remember that being a thing for Shuhang back in the second realm or thereabouts.

C1752: “I will wait for you to catch up to me and surpass me in the Sixth Stage Realm.” Lies. He'll be an immortal by that point if she advances at the rate of a normal genius ;)

17. LRC

LRC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And like that, soft feather reminded everyone why she is the best character together with the whites. Cultivating an inner demon who have the best qualities of everyone ? Pure genius

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  18. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    *reminded

LRC likes this.
  19. LRC

LRC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, English is not my mother language. So it is not just hard to remember proper grammar but my autocorrect sometimes just doesn't work

20. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    use Grammarly, autocorrect is terrible

mrttao likes this.