Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone feel that there’s something wrong w/ this drawing….. I stared at this for a good five minutes feeling insane….this is from Ch 21 raws - Dana is sick and Arcane whisks her away to take care of her in his room. Why….why is it like this?? Why do they look like they’re levitating off the bed??? Not only are the shadows messed up, they’re also wearing shoes on the bed wtf
    [​IMG]
    This is also so bad. It’s from ch 10 - Arcane and that rando student dueling. I think the artist has trouble drawing action sequences / dynamic movement. I’m not expecting it to be on the level of Eleceed or Solo Leveling b/c this is under the romance genre but this is just….mediocre

[​IMG]

I rarely find fault w/ illustration (except I’m still bothered by how the characters in Death is the only ending for the villainess have very pointy chins and a nonexistent jawline) but I can’t handle the floating off the bed
    it’s unfortunate b/c I like the illustration style for this manhwa. 75 Chs later and I’m still disturbed by their chins

Vintner - I’m the most disappointed w/ this character’s looks
    [​IMG]

Callisto
    [​IMG]

Reynold
    [​IMG]

Derrick
    [​IMG]

compare arcane’s duel panel to “pure white Elizabeth”. I also understand that PWE goes beyond the standard for something that’s more on the royalty / romance genre and it’s kind of an unfair comparison b/c FS has no action while PWE will contain more action in the plot, but still…..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Laerta and Fringed Goose like this.
  2. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't dana Just tell aru what she told processor her half of the problems will solve

I saw mr queen and it has nothing do with it the novel might have ended like that coz the fact that in fat timeline too dana sacrifices herself for ml ml might feel something for her...
    I don't like these novels of in the end mc ends up with someone who was originally was not supposed to love her due to her many so called attempts in keeping novel as it is it better whe ori mc is good like ori mc from when villainess loves
    But when they make her villain it's wierd coz y ?
    I liked the new take that haw ml has rebirth but waht about original plot?
    If she got involved with the plot it's her problem
    But then it's a book who cares as long as you are not the one transmigrating in it just enjoy the plot or diss it:D

One thing for sure ml fell for dana of 2nd timeline
    We don't know about 1st one I know you guys think it's for convince sake but think if mc didn't want to get involved with the characters why interact with l ml the way she did ? It's not like her family got ruined or ml turned dark (at least other villainess have a reason they don't want their families or themselves to die coz of action taken by ml so they get familiar with them)
    Hear in Dana's case she just want to return back no matter the consequences she had mind of an adult it's illegal to fall for minor(I support noona romance) but ml too was not suffering in his childhood (like many other ml's ) so why get so close to him to the point he along with you don't get his happy ending

If she knew the plot she could have warned him considering the fact she cared for him to the fact her diying wish was be happy with Stella
    Why interfere in his childhood
    (Make 1dt timeline clear did ori ml had feelings or crush for original danam)

Mc is the main reason why she can't just go to original world

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone liked my post and I just realised that I've dropped reading this novel. Also, I'm gonna pick it up again.

But this disheartens me to read it. Tbh, I didn't read about these thoughts anywhere in the novel, maybe it was written and I just forgot or I couldn't comprehend it due to messy MTL.

After this thought, I don't think so I want Dana to end up with him.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2021
  4. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was tempted to read because if its idea: isekai x turn back time. Unfortunately, my disappointment grew though I brainwashed myself that they are teens, but...

1. It would be better if the author starts Arcane-Dana romance with the ML's guilt. It's okay than he suddenly says that he loves her. If there were really love in his heart for Dana but due to blinded by Stella's beauty and freshness that he ignored his feeling for Dana or this feeling was simply outshined by Stella's beauty (Idw I'm so petty :blobpensive:), at least give us hints. I really trully couldn't find which part he ever loved her in his 1st life.

2. Dana can be frustrating despite her sweetness and kindness. Ofc it's not about her stubborness to find a way back to her original world cz that's very normal. Very understandable. But please girl, after you decided to accept reality and his presence in your life, throw away your useless denial! What the heck with that "no, we're just friends, I'm sure of it" when he clearly confesses to you?! Do friends do that to a friend even though they are besties? How old are you?? Unless you've always been living like hermit and know nothing about pinky feelings or you are way too innocent or you don't love him romantically and you try to shrug it off, I would understand your statement. But you, even in manhwa, said that you eventually have that pinky feeling. And then, you came from modern era where maaaany information can be obtained easily, let alone knowing merely about the symptoms of love. Besides, you know that ogfl and ogml are impossible. Really, really impossible. At least you know that Stella ends up with Edgar.

3. As for Stella and Edgar, well, I don't have much to say. I mean, they aren't perfect ofc and even have some annoying character (Stella) and grave sin (Edgar), but that's all. Nothing that betrays logic awfully.

I'm sorry, it's just that this good idea "ruined" because many things are lack of logic. I trully had high expectation.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  5. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the ml. Ugh I just want the teacher to be the ml instead. He's been with he fl since the beginning, but ofc, we get a stupid ml who abandoned his FIANCEE over some girl he just met. If this was the modern society, it would be considered cheating. And I hate how he suddenly loves Dana now just because she always gives him comfort (cuz she literally let's him do anything, even going as far as accepting the fact that her own fiancee just cheated on her lol) and the other girl basically gave him misfortune (everyone dying just for their love.) And the fl too.. she loves that dude??? Fr???? How... It's like beauty is so important in their world. It's like his love for her is nothing but just guilt. He still loves Stella, like let's not be blind. I just know he still loves her. He just can't handle the guilt of everyone dying because of his love for Stella.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn’t love Stella for sure, look at his disgusted face whenever he’s left with her alone. Even though he has forgiven her betrayal in the previous TL because of the obligations and lingering feelings, in this TL he very obviously doesn’t want anything to do with her at all.
    And no, in current society switching from an arranged marriage partner to someone you love is not considered cheating. Arranged marriage is like a business transaction, but you can break a deal any time. Yes, you’ll have to pay some compensation and the relationship between families (business partners) might be ruined, but anyways it is not cheating, because no feelings are involved.

7. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BRUH, FL pushed ML to Stella's side at the first timeline, and ML had a crush on FL before until she set their relationship as JUST FRIENDS AND NOTHING ELSE, which hurts ML but then he met Stella which FL heavily supports so she might get back home in this era. Until our Dana sacrificed herself for ML at her 1st TL which broke ML, he still had lingering feelings for her still despite trying to get married to Stella, and after everything that had happened, he doesnt love her (Stella) anymore after her betrayal (she was tricked). Now ML was given a second chance to fix his relationship with Dana and court her properly, so she doesn't have to die. Dana was in conflict because of OG Dana's fate and wanted to go home, but there's no point anymore because she lost her memories at her OG world so she stayed and gets to understand the people around her and not just characters from a book and accepted ML.

Our FL lived 2 timelines, but she lost memories on her first one except for the ML.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    torte1315 and Fringed Goose like this.
  8. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc he's gonna be disgusted cuz of how many ppl died because of their "love". And yeah I agree with the not cheating thing, but my man did not hesitate.

Just shows how he can easily move from one crush to another. And I don't think he even loved Dana as much as he loved Stella in the OG. They weren't close as much as now. They even go to the academy separately. Dana did not push the ml first, but the ml fell inlove with Stella at first sight. Let's not be blind, he loved Stella and not Dana. Sure, maybe he had a crush, but that was all. He did not take any action of pursuing of showing his love to Dana at all. If he did, he would've been close to her, but nope. He fell inlove with Stella at first sight, and ofc was always with Stella than his own fiancee. And just one push from Dana, my man jump to it and went to ask Stella to be his partner at the ball lol if we think about it, Dana would've gotten called useless, or her fiancee got stolen by someone else cuz he got bored of her and found someone else prettier than her. Let's be honest, the ml sucks for sure. If he truly liked Dana, he should've pursued her. But he never did. And it was not like Dana push him away at first. Dana push him when HE fell inlove at first sight with Stella. If he did have a crush on Dana at first, then he sucks more than I thought. It's like Stella's pretty face was all it took. And when he realize that Dana was the one babying him,comforting and pushing him to confess, and even sacrificed herself to her, he now loves her now.

evilboop, k.inn, i_am_here and 4 others like this.
  9. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he's trying to court her properly this time

10. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind me, just passing by...
    I think what makes the bed panel jarring is the lack of lines that stresses things are (laid) on it. Usually there would be messy lines, helped with shadows to add depth. This bed either has it's sheets so tightly tucked that nothing ever changes the surface no matter the weight, or artist overlooked details and forgot to add that one layer on the bed that adds lines underneath the characters hence the floating look. Ah, and dude's arm doesn't seem to bend.
    Action scenes are hard, periodt. But...yes, that one looks...yeeeaaah. :hmm:

I've been reading and enjoying this thread, so thanks to y'all lovely peeps for the spoilers and discussion alike.

avlirea, your crush and Le_Tired like this.
  11. Aikodesu

Aikodesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Friendly reminder that Dana pushed it hard to be like that and they all were going with the original plot/if you ever watch korean drama like extraordinary you you'd get the concept, once they break out of the plot it'll all be clear of how to live like normal people, not as dolls controlled by a certain plot. And for this one it portrays lots of things including one's naive side and all the mistakes we'd make and how we would regret it later/as he lost all his beloved ones just because he blindly went for love, not to forget that Dana didn't have any regret by supporting him doing that because she was originally a reader, not the REAL Dana of that world (honestly I started hating this concept, it's more like cheating and would create the chaos either way because the FL knows of what's going on, if she was the original given another chance it would be better) and yeah, it's not a Disney love story where the ML is portrayed as the perfect, out of this world character, rather, someone who learned from all the mistakes. Tho there are lots of plot holes here, I really fell for the concept here (that you'd choose to fix everything if you were given a second chance, because that's the real happiness rather than being blinded by love/being controlled by a certain plot) since they all go for a better future with the right people. Add to that the fact that there are lots of female leads that did the same, had a reborn and went on to fix all the mistakes they did in their previous lives.

The artist seem to be new in this? Because the korean readers in newtoki always rant about how messed up it is sometimes /some also said it's way too wrong and like messed the original plot

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  12. hanihoney

hanihoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh woah, i didn't know dana has husky voice. that's interesting:blob_tilt::blobReach: i thought she sounds softer :hmm:

13. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    They would have a son named Tobias who is "dark blond", and they would have a girl child too.

They would have a son who has a bright red hair.

It seems that ArcAna's daughter and EdTella's son is close.

I read this at the last part of the side story of the novel. As much as I wanted to translate it, I am very much sick (hay fever, and yes, I already checked up with the doctor) while still doing my school works. If anyone is interested, I could provide screenshots of the side stories, just pm me. TY

14. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i kinda hoped that dana would end up with the guy who hid her from arcane when arcane confessed about being regressed to dana. I mean the idea of second choice doesn’t sit well with me .

Desperate, smeilia, k.inn and 2 others like this.
  15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Get well soon :cry: don’t over do it and get some sleep :sick: love ya :love:

layyu likes this.
  16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, it seems that Stella and Edgar are still going to be hovering around Dana and Arcane's life even after they become a "couple".
    What a shame. They both are a nuisance that deserves each other. Stella is the biggest pain because of what a selfish and obnoxious brat she is. And it's frustrating that Dana doesn't see it and only thinks of her behavior and rudeness as being "cute".

Desperate, shayna, papapa and 6 others like this.
  17. Roxy_LyN

Roxy_LyN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is quite controversial but In my opinion, I do not like all 4 characters in this story. :blobunamused:
    I also agree with some of you who think that Arcane's love is not so genuine. As for Dana, many of you have commented already and I completely agree.:blob_plusone:
    I really want this story to end SE.:blob_pompom: That's Dana still dying for something and going back to her original world and forgetting everything, in which case Arcane Stella and Edgar will have to feel guilty.:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

And this is the same story where the male lead turns back to prevent the heroine from dying like the one where I raised my childhood friend to become a tyrant but I like the other plot better because it's simple, it's clear and the way the male lead sacrifices is so touching. :blobpeek:

evilboop, avlirea and Desperate like this.
  18. shayna

shayna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Entah kenapa aku merasa bahwa kehidupan Aru dengan Stella di masa lalu hanyalah perjuangan Aru, sedangkan Stella tidak berkontribusi apa-apa. sedangkan secara logika cinta itu saling melengkapi, membatu, meringankan dan sebagainya.

Mungkin alasan Aru jatuh cinta pada Stella adalah karena ia tertarik pada Stella yang cantik, ceria, polos, manis dan lucu. Meskipun Stella adalah beban.

Stella kekanak-kanakan, tidak dewasa, tidak bertanggung jawab, egois (seperti remaja yang sedang mengalami pubertas).

Aru juga seorang remaja puber tapi setidaknya dia memiliki kedewasaan. Mungkin karena latar belakang Aru dia dituntut menjadi penerus sang adipati.

Dana memiliki kepribadian yang matang, dia pandai menilai situasi dan mungkin itu juga pengaruh tuntutan dalam keluarganya untuk menjadi ducces.

cerita dalam novel/manhwa ini sangat smooth, hampir seperti realita di dunia nyata. Sehingga pembaca lebih mudah memahaminya. Saya tunggu kelanjutan ceritanya.

Ya, itu sangat benar. Aru dan Stella seperti cinta yang penuh gairah, berapi-api, dan muda. Yang sepihak. Aru ingin berjalan ke depan, sedangkan Stella berdiri di tempat. Jadi stella hanya menjadi beban bagi aru. Sedangkan dengan dana itu adalah cinta orang dewasa.

layyu and Naant like this.
  19. Aurayleah143

Aurayleah143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, THANK YOU. there are so many differing opinions here, but I think this completely sums up the reason why fl and ml should not have ended up together. At least for me. Although, the fl was still in love with the ml, so her wanting to marry him is understandable.

20. Yamanka

Yamanka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gue pribadi ngerasa Dana pantes sih dapet yang lebih baik, makannya gue kesel banget baca novel ini penulisnya seakan memaksa banget biar Dana sama Aru

layyu likes this.