Spoiler Death Can’t Sleep

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by podojoaa, Dec 7, 2021.

1. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 죽음은 잠 못이루고
    Author: 인식론: In Sik Reon
    Year: 2021
    Raws: NU link: Synopsis:
    “I can’t sleep without you.”

Amarion Amari, a poor count maiden who wields a sword every day in the barren North.

One day, she received a proposal from the great nobleman of the Empire, Archduke Morte, who is also known as ‘Walking Death’.

“Be my wife, and I will give you everything.”

She had to accept this irresistible offer, and on their first night, the Archduke made a request of her.

“Stay by my side all night, but you must stay awake.”

When the Archduke went to bed after handing a sword to her, Amarion realized why this beautiful and fearsome man had to marry her, a knight.

“You are like a miracle to me.”

The nights went on, the more the duke fell in love with her; and Amarion gradually opened her heart to his sweetness…

The action-growing romance between the two begins now.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops. Just realized a thread for this novel was already made.

4. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came hoping someone giving spoilers but this thread is so quite

jkumi7 likes this.
  5. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone?

6. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The romance is so sweet and fluffy! Victor is really sweet to Amarion. Some might think he is being sweet just because she is saving him from his nightmares.

Amarion thought the same. She was prepared that once he is back to normal, she will go back to Amari. But Victor has no plans of sending her back. After all, he finally found her.

Amarion is considered to be the second strongest knight after Victor as per his knights, and she is pretty shocked to see the Morte knights struggle while dealing with monsters. There is something unusual about Victor at night, it's like he gets possessed by something. Even Amarion struggles sometimes to defeat those big monsters, Victor kills all of them swiftly.

So far the progress of the story is amazing!

Is it?

Can you please link it here?

7. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please anyone ???

8. Bunbun235

Reading List:
    Link
    Got to know that why Victor wants to cage Amarion in the palace.

Victor lost his mother, father and her beloved brother. When his brother, Mortheon, died, he had no will to live. He feel the void rising from within, leading to sleepless nights. He decided to kill every person (the magicians) who were responsible for his brother's death. He regretted that he didn't use his skills to the max level because if he had used, no one would have survived. He was pretty sure he would have killed his every opponent. But because Mortheon was a kind person, he always asked Victor to not kill people recklessly.

Just because his brother said that, he obeyed his brother's orders. His love for his brother was so deep. He had trained himself to be the best just to protect his brother and people of Morte.

Mortheon's death broken him into a million pieces, and that's when his hunger for revenge started. In the end, he managed to killed the queen (who is the best magician in the entire continent), and before she is caught, she cursed him. That he will never be able to protect his loved ones and not sleep (sorry, I don't remember the details correctly. But the curse was the reason why Victor started losing sleep)

When he wasn't able to sleep for days and week, even after getting exhausted, he thought to himself that there must be someone who can free him. Free him from the curse; kill him. And he knew that there's no one who can do it, which means he has to live this life till the end. He cannot kill himself. The curse won't let him die if he tried to kill himself. He genuinely hope for his last wish to come true.

One of his knights (I don't remember if it was a vassal or a knight), but he mentioned that how a woman in the north is well known for her fighting skills, and known to be the strongest knight.

Victor gets curious when he hears this. He gives it a thought as the knight is a woman, but as his people were praising the knight, he wanted to meet her. He orders his people to start the journey to the North. And that's where he met Amarion. He hoped that the woman would kill him in his sleep because he knew that no one could defeat him, and he thought that her self defense at night could really free him from this world. But surprisingly, he found himself alive the next morning and Amarion was sitting in the corner, holding her sword (that's where the story starts in the beginning).

This had a huge impact on him, and he fell in love with her from that day, helplessly. He wanted to have her by his side always, he wanted to love her, he wanted to not show her to anyone. Only he can see his wife, no one else. He believed that he can truly live a happy life this time if he had Amarion by his side.

The fear of losing her scared him. So, he wanted her to not do anything and just stay in the castle.

Because he doesn't want to be lonely... once again :' )

Just posted one!

Ilsooy, Lizaahh, Tem and 16 others like this.
  9. Syalalabla

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggg thank you so muchhh, im crying, wish he can get the peace he deserve in his life

raisha lionel and Bunbun235 like this.
  10. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what did he do to the girl who insulted Amari?

11. Syalalabla

Reading List:
    Link
    When will marion know the reason why victor is like that? I want them to talk properly please

12. hrxsalma

hrxsalma Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank youuuuu

13. Rose thorns

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 68 - 70

14. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the curse be lifted?

Rose thorns likes this.
  15. Bunbun235

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe so... it should *cries*

Emma626 likes this.
  16. sofmg

sofmg Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amarion asks for a duel, ends up competing with a well-known gentleman and wins him very easily, causing everyone to be surprised.
    Amarion shakes hands with the knight to get him up and tells him I am Amarion de Amari -it is the introduction of a knight- and the Grand Duchess of Morte, if you want revenge go to the dukedom.

Later at a dance the knight introduces himself, tells Marion that she is a very strong knight and asks her if she could watch the knights training or help in the training. Marion was thinking of helping, but Victor shows up and says no since the Grand Duchess is busy or will be. - We found out that the territory of the girl who insulted Marion closed the doors, that happens when a known vassal knight loses... but I think Victor also had something to do with it.-

I don't know if you understand me well, I know a little English

until chapter 90 the curse has not been lifted, but there are days that Victor no longer gets up at night, but that is if he cannot sleep without Marion.

17. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have the raws from ch 90? It's hard to get them ㅠㅠ

Rose thorns and Emma626 like this.
  18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One review said that even though main character is supossed to be strong,she was brought to tears because of some nobles girls.Whats the context of this event?

19. Rose thorns

Reading List:
    Link
    she is strong, but not emotionally, they were talking about the people of her land that they were b**** and that they seduce men, and that is why the duke married her the were just trying to get her angry, and she did get angry and fight one of the nights and wins

luliibunny likes this.
  20. Bariri

Bariri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    victor is way tooo perfect my goodness better than other mls he is god level ml haha