Spoiler I Accidentally Saved The Male Lead’s Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. spezialice

spezialice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there any spoiler abot the og female lead, im curious :cookie:

2. Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does she find out she has healing powers???

crystalleciel and AoMay like this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  4. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please~

5. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone give summaries of the chapters? :blobupset:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on ogFL

7. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty Please….. spoil about the ogFL :aww:

8. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any summaries !?:aww:

Chorkie likes this.
  9. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So no one is translating this ?? If yes i'll do it since i found arabic translation up to ch 78 (daily update).
    I'm not confident in my english but at least arabic's my first language so i can give you clear translation.
    And tell me from which chapter you want me to start.
    ++ I'll share it here since i dunno how&where other translators share theirs, maybe in the futur i'll share it in my Wattpad acc too.

BUT. i have my finals next week so i can translate only one chapter per day but after that i'll translate at least 3 per day until i catch the arabic translator

10. haesoo821

haesoo821 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Can you start in chapter 24? When they're on their way to the Heinst dukedom.

Ilsooy likes this.
  11. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much for picking up this story:aww::aww:
    Any spoilers about the ogFL (Penelope)??:cookie::cookie:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
    byebye likes this.
  12. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How do you use google translate with Kakaopage?
    I tried thousands of times, in different ways, and ended up giving up because it's really too long and difficult.
    So if you have a method, I'm a taker.

13. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Use papago

Melita_H likes this.
  14. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comment utiliser google translate avec Kakaopage ?
    J'ai essayé des milliers de fois, de différentes manières, et j'ai fini par abandonner car c'est vraiment trop long et difficile.
    Donc si vous avez une méthode, je suis preneur.

15. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Og!Fl is a kind, warm hearted, and sweet person. Charlotte think she understands why Og!FL became FL in the Og!novel.
    But, unlike Charlotte, Og!FL can't resist from Villain's magic. She is affected by a magic that can dispel her mind (as a result she is controlled) that is cast by Villain's subordinate.
    Charlotte noticed this due to her unfocused eyes. So she and ML helped Og!FL. Og!FL is grateful and willing to cooperate because she knows the person who bewitched her. Then, the two became friend. But their's story not mentioned in the novel.
    I'm taking a screen capture. Google translate and papago can translate a picture.
    Sometimes, if papago can't translate it, I'm using Google translate by typing it manually or copying the text from papago.

Xi-hime, Melita_H, Bella94 and 26 others like this.
  16. Esraahassan

Esraahassan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Og!FL Didn't appear in the novel until Ch.136 , i actually forgot her :blobpopcorn:

Melita_H, Bella94, Tobbit and 5 others like this.
  17. Esraahassan

Esraahassan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As you know Carlyle has a twin brother named Edgar and Qom was killed by the Marquis and the entire Marquis family was killed after that because of that accident.

Only the illegitimate son (Lionel) of this Marquis' family is left, I will speed things up.

Carlyle told Charlotte to wait for him in a secret room that was in Theo's room, a room through which she could escape to the outside. Carlyle has gone out to kill Lionel by himself

It somehow didn't go as well as he wanted, and he was on the verge of being defeated. Well of course Charlotte was worried so she went out to help him

Since Charlotte (the right person) could have used an invalidation magic or more precisely it is not an invalidation magic it is something similar to it, she is able to make anything with magic become non-magic so she went to help Carlyle and it consumed a very large amount of energy

Well actually this is dangerous because the Saint told Charlotte not to use her power as much as possible because this might be a danger to her life and would make the thread of fate break and she might die, however she had to use her power.

Charlotte fell into a deep sleep and neither the doctor nor the saint could do anything for her and there was only one way. Saint Carlyle sent Charlotte to dream and told him she had to realize and remember him to be able to come back again.

Inside Charlotte's Dream She was in Korea, where she was with her family and friends and she couldn't remember what she went through in the first place as Charlotte. Karcel appeared in front of her and tried very hard to remember him, and in the end she really remembered him and woke up again

For the first time since the beginning of the novel, Carlyle cries! He was crying when Charlotte was sleeping, she didn't wake up for a whole week, he was holding her hand and telling her to wake up and come back to him again.

He also cried a lot when Charlotte woke up, Charlotte told him she didn't know he was like a crying baby and told him that he was beautiful crying and that any woman who saw him would fall in love with him instantly lol (I agree with her), when he told her he wouldn't cry in front of Another woman besides her she said to him (Of course, if I did, I wouldn't stand still!)

When Charlotte finally woke up a week later, Theo was crying a lot because he was afraid Charlotte would never wake up again.

On that day from beginning to end he prevented Charlotte from sleeping and resting, when she fell asleep he would say to her (Nona, don't sleep!), Theo was afraid that if she fell asleep she might sleep and not wake up:blobnom:

_Alive__, Riev, Minaeli and 51 others like this.
  18. Reputation_

Reputation_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please post those chapter?(it will work even if its mtl):aww: or can you share the original site of the novel?(pls in naver and not kakao)

IchtyesAwesomeGoddess likes this.