Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right like I feel like she would do everything in her power to separate rayburn and Angela but if it ever comes to that I would really hope Angela would stand up for herself

2. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh. I cant wait for Zoosun nim to wreck Rudext's politics and state of order. It seemed stagnated, boring before Angela's fanfic publication. I expect a full court room drama with Angela taking the lead and protecting Vesstia with her voice and confidence (also Garnet, I'm liking her development) She's a girlboss in her own soft polite way, a uno trick card. Leaving chaos behind her. Author nim gave her too much power.

3. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the emperor would be the same want to separate rayburn and Angela but then 5 seconds with Angela the emperor would be like I've just met Angela but if anything happens to her I'll kill everyone and then myself lol with the general just being like wth is with this kid???

4. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor: I do not approve, this child doesnt deserve all this stress.
    [After conversing with Angela and hanging out]
    Emperor: *bursts into Rayburn's estate with a priest* You marry that kid and KEEP HER HAPPY YOU UNDERSTAND. IF THAT FAILS IM ADOPTING HER.
    Rayburn: *offended* You failed raising me, Hoya, AND Frederick. HOW DARE YOU THINK OF ADOPTING HER

kitsoul, hrraa16, Sitron17 and 6 others like this.
  5. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Lemew likes this.
  6. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of Angela. She's always so cheery and bubbly. We've seen her being angry 7 or more times? Like early chapters when she was dragged into Espelindo manor and she was angry at Rayburn for being hostile and using her for reputation boost, Ridge being insulted at the dress shop, the fake author situation, and most recently being furious at Knox with his one sided accusations (even though he was mostly right). She's confident, and knows when and how to stand her ground. And her cheery constitution no matter what the situation (Also remember how Ferderick's hiding his teary face, dark expression, and keeping up the smily act reminded Angela how she used it, the act of being cheerful, as well to keep moving forward when she was a slave; keeping her smile up especially at the Vess doc arc, she doesnt back down even when she's afraid, which is a neat subtle detail into her character, she's brave). But it's not white lotus and overused; it feels real like yes this is a person with emotions. And it also feels like a build up of some kind, how Angela keeps "a record of things", how she wants to rise in status so she can call Rayburn by his name and stan in a dignified manner, her habit "to write down her pleasant dreams so she doesnt forget them". What did she experience, this little fugitive slave who ran around the countryside. Not to mention her infinite charisma points that gives her bonus ability "a trustee confidant I.e. therapist who's handy and dandy"

Honestly what is Zoosun nim planning. They hiding a lot of lore. *sobs* I hope we get flashbacks and revelations and stuff in the next 15 chapters; I have been plagued upon theories upon theories that could be canon or not 50/50. PLEASE, I'm starving.
    Also to add. She doesnt comment much on the war situation when people were joking about it, she deduces the outcome infront of Hoya but we never see HER views on the war situation which is odd or I'm looking into it too much

7. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I know it would never happen but I would love for rayburn, Angela and mano to all be in black for the ball. Does anyone remember the movie swan princess animated? That black dress with off the shoulder look? I would love for Angela to wear that but without the red so the main focal point would be the jewelry we know Rayburn is gonna deck her out in

https://images.app.goo.gl/CW4RkZX1o1jrktzN9
    I'm not sure how to add pictures yet I'm new to this but this is the link to the dress

Marinessa, Lemew and Meomeo0411 like this.
  8. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of Angela...
    I wonder if she ever wears earrings?

If she's never been before..
    What if the jewelry that Rayburn prepared was the earrings that Angela wore on one of the S2 covers on ig zoosun nim
    It's such a simple earring that it's no wonder most people don't notice it

sorry, my discussion is off topic.. :blobtongue:
    the cover that Rayburn was right behind Angela who was sitting facing the front,
    or even the cover where they are hugging, if you zoom 5x bigger, it might be a little visible

[​IMG]
    sorry, if the picture really doesn't appear
    [​IMG]

And I'm not surprised if the jewelry that my prince chose is like that, because considering his personality,, I doubt if his jewelry is a necklace, it's too flashy for him,,

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    sugarwhale, ISTP23, Marinessa and 2 others like this.
  9. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angela doesnt wear earrings or Zoosun nim forgot to draw them. It is kinda odd when she's spunked up all sparkly in Vesstian Scholar hero mode, nobody thought "Listen, ma'am wear these earrings. They make your face pop" she might have not have any piercings even. Or she doesnt like to wear them who knows. And speaking of Rayburn not choosing anything flashy *coughing intensifies* the dress Rayburn chose for Angela? That sky blue butterfly dress which he said the upper part is worn as a cape? That's pretty SPARKLY (the blue ribbon trail acting like a Cape especially) like wow *chef's kiss* man knows how to shop. Rayburn has a tendency to choose Angela-esque Aesthetic. Bright shiny colours, light blue colours that matches with her eyes, and her hair. The jewellery might not be overtly flashy like Garnet or Ferderick Aesthetic but I'm betting it WILL be sparkly and matches with Angela. The three imperial blockheads have one thing in common, they love shiny things. The throne, a sunny day, Angela, gold too most probably

10. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe instead of earrings its hair barrettes that are decorated with jewels and her hair is down with just the barrettes on either side if her head to keep it out of her way( as I think we're realizing rayburn loves her hair down) and I hope he makes it clear he's the only one she's dancing with that night lol

11. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gASP. MEDIEVAL HAIR BARRETTES. THOSE ARE REALLY PRETTY. KYAA JUST IMAGINE
    Rayburn hiding the gold and teal jewelled barrettes behind him before knocking on the door. Angela's hair unkempt and all over the place open the door. He huffs. He kisses her hand and acts very gentleman like, and "Angela. I have your bribe. Here sit here" Combs her hair. Clips on the barrettes symmetrically after doing the small braids. And just gets lost in Angela's hair, letting it run through his hand. Until he kisses it, since he's been meaning to do that. And Angela overseeing everything, AH HAWANGAE NIM DID THIS AND THAT. SO DREAMY. And he confesses his undying love and kisses her hand again while remaining eye contact, and rubbing Angela's hand alongside his face like a content chonky cat. Well that escalated quickly, Mano prepare the wedding.

12. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I love this!!!! Thank you!

There's so many talented people on here, if someone wants to take these ideals and turn them into fanfic that would be amazing!

1.hunting competition(I know that trope is used everywhere lol still love it) let's say Vess king and queen , garnet , Frederick and Angela behind the stage and the prince's and rayburn in the competition. Que the winner can ask for anything lol we all know in garnet delusional mind she thinks rayburn will ask for a kiss and be like oh no what will I do(get over yourself ) and have rayburn the winner lol, with either coming in out of the forest last or with the biggest prize( giant wolf from talan?) That would make a beautiful cloak for Angela. Que have rayburn and mano dragging the wolf and stopping by Angela and him asking for her to call him by name ( I can't see him asking for her to give him a kiss) like some else said he's very conscience of others opinion of him. And the rest so confused on that being his wish

13. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another prompt Angela gets kidnapped by the enemy faction, the Talanians. And by the time Rayburn reaches Talan to rescue his Peanut. He sees Angela being friendly with them, earned a diplomatic title, a senior doctor's nursing certificate, seeing that they never actually want war. They just want Chancellor burning on a stake here in the desert. Man, committed enough war crimes.

14. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I had one where Angela and garnet are kidnapped y some petty thieves, have rayburn turning the city upside down to then find them but Angela and garnet already saved themselves but the Vess king realizing if he want to keep his family safe separating rayburn and Angela would be bad for his health

15. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was under the impression that Vess King wants to send Angela back to the empire as a Vess scholar so he would have someone with power and position to fight for Vesstia. If this is right, even the thought of Angela being in a relationship with the second prince would like winning in the lottery to the King.
    Not only Angela would be in a position she has to defend Vesstia for her own acceptance within the Empire, but Rayburn would also be in that same position.

Marinessa, Arye, Meomeo0411 and 3 others like this.
  16. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be awesome and the best outcome plus I'm kinda confused wouldn't she have to report back to the emperor about what happened in vess?

Marinessa and sugarwhale like this.
  17. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, has separation anxiety ESPECIALLY when it comes to Angela. Who wouldn't even I'm getting anxiety due to the hiatus (I miss you, Golden Retriever)
    Prompt 3. Louis bravely asks for Angela's hand in marriage in his delusional way when Rayburn is literally 10 cm in his radius. Cherry on top Angela is also angry, WHO ARE YOU? WHY IS THIS SMALL CHILD THINKING OF MARRYING A PERSON THEY JUST MET? Lovely chaos.
    Prompt 4. Angela and Rayburn share an icecream or any snacks in their Vess fan date. Bonus, if Rayburn just wants a piece of Angela- I mean, Rayray just keeps eating Angela's food, or cleans her face that has chunks of food at one side and licks his thumb unconsciously. Classic trick guaranteed to romanticify the atmosphere.
    Prompt 5. Angela's feet got sore due to the heels. Rayburn bridal carry-s her CAUSE HE SAW A CHANCE HE TOOK IT. And treats her feet and buys a pair of comfy shoes. Boots best.
    Prompt 6. "My prince, I look good in a suit." Says Angela confidently. Rayburn just oggles and will buy the whole boutique. THOSE BREECHES SHOULD BE ILLEGAL HOW IS SHE MAKING THEM UN-UGLY. SHE'S TOO POWERFUL. AN ICON. SHE IS THE MOMENT.
    Prompt 7. Rayburn and Angela watching the sunset together. It's mainly Angela stopping and admiring the scenery, hypnotised. And Rayburn in turn hypnotised by her.
    Prompt 8. They get mistaken as a couple in a game stall or event stall. Angela was going to passionately debunk that until Rayburn said "Yes. We're married actually" Angela: WHEN JDKAKAKKAKA. Rayburn internally: Why did I do that.
    Prompt 9. Rayburn snuggles Angela time to time when he finds a chance. He loves it when Angela becomes a blushing mess, begone personal space. It's courting time.
    Prompt 10. Just imagine Angela and Rayburn. That's it.

18. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, or at least, she wouldn't unless the Emperor asks specifically for her report.
    Angela works under Espelindos, so Rayburn should be the one who reports to the Emperor.
    And Frederick has a higher authority. His report would be the most important. He is the one that decides what is to be said and what is not.
    They have a chain of command and social hierarchy.
    Angela might be asked for technical knowledge (she is a scholar) or testimony (she was there).
    But what more could be the reason besides those 3?

19. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King Osley: Ah yes our "Vesstian" scholar.
    [After seeing she's surprisingly good and has First prince closely by her side]
    King Osley: AH YES "OUR" SCHOLAR. (I DONT KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT IT'S FREE TRUMP CARD)

That is the normal route of confirming. Mano did mention that the higher ups will "use Angela's testimony-" now she could be summoned as she is THE MAIN WITNESS and MAIN INITIATOR of presenting said VESSTIAN document that put the palace in a panic. I just wanna see their interaction honestly, I'm pretty sure they (the Emperor faction) will chew her out for every minor detail and she will stand her ground. (I also wish to see her and Deputy moustache showdown, she wanted to RIP his stache)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  20. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is invited to go horse back riding, rayburn uses it as a excuse to have Angela sit with him saying he doesn't know how good she is so she can hold the reins while he's there behind to take control if something goes wrong lol and he uses it as an excuse to flirt to high heaven sticking flowers in her hair from the trees or using his cloak to keep her warm

eirenne, sugarwhale, Lemew and 2 others like this.