Spoiler The Frost Flower Knight / 얼음꽃 기사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Jan 16, 2022.

1. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers!:blob_pompom: I have some questions

1. Who's the final boss aka real vilain?
    2. What's the reason the cp killed Julia in the first timeline? Is it solely because he just took advantage of her?
    3. Is there any reason for Kyrant to act aloof and indifferent? like sad backstory or he just follows the typical ML?

thanks in advance besties

2. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyrant Winter (black haired leader of black lion) is the ml they married at the end.

Bella94, mitch_97, Eloisane and 10 others like this.
  3. arachneee

arachneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was rooting for Cyan to be the ML tho:(

4. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn its always the black haired ml, he never stood a chance with blue hair:blobpensive: maybe one day we'll get a colourful haired ml

Bella94, mitch_97, Jukki and 7 others like this.
  5. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the end game of the blonde hair bitch?
    how will our mc confront her?
    what is the trick on the dagger that she gave to vice commander?
    and will the vice commander be friend with our mc or being stupid and do what the blond hair bitch told him?

6. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna continue reading this because of the art but the fl acting all "hmp hmp" to the dude is giving me the ick... But I rlly dooo.. hoping for more spoiler and maybe I'll get the motivation to pick this up again.

Reack likes this.
  7. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what is the dagger all about? The one the yellow hair btch gave to vice captain?

8. alizarose

alizarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully:blobupset:

9. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf??? In the recent chapter,
    it’s shown that the blonde girl wants to kill our fl. DUDE HOW STUPID CAN SOMEONE BE :blobfearful: like she really wants to kill our fl because of jealousy?? And she convinced the vice captain to join her plan. Man I rlly thought he would get a character development anyways, obviously her plan is going to fail.
    So can someone spoiler if the blonde girl is going to be executed for trying to kill a dukes daughter?

By.Eve, Peerly, yuriezzz and 6 others like this.
  10. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How disappointing, well I kinda guess he would still do that...

11. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl I'm kind of agreeing with the korean reviewers. The story had so much potential but it unfortunately settled for being really generic :blobawkward:

Bella94, terpseachore and Reack like this.
  12. luminas

luminas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the blonde woman going to keep appearing till the end of the story? she so annoying, I want her to get yeeet fast

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    torte1315, yuriezzz and Rylee56059 like this.
  13. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Dropping this now. Kinda tired with black hair ML at this point.

Also, I found that the MC should have ended up with not-so-handsome ML to show that she wasn't the same (appearance matters!) as those who shunned her in the past due to her manly and buff look.

Unless the Black Hair ML was the one responsible for her to return to the past, he is just as shallow as other males in this manhwa for falling in love with MC because she is hot now.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    Peerly and evanesco99211 like this.
  14. Slackerbell

Slackerbell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I feel bad that Cyan isnt going to be the ML, can someone confirm if he becomes friends with FL? Cause i really want them to be friends. I think they can empathize with each other with the way they have experienced hardships in life.
    Also just a few questions i hope someone can answer:
    1. What happens to the CP? Does he die or will he succeed being the king?
    2. Is the 2nd prince nice or is he also an asshole like the CP?
    3. Will the vice captain of Winter knights have some character redemption?
    4. Who is the villain of the story?
    5. Who was responsible for FL being able to go back in time?
    I honestly would have liked if they at least kept FL's tanned skin. Doesnt matter if she's not bulked up or if her hair is silky smooth again but i really want someone to like her even if she had her original appearance. I feel like she could have used it as a trump card to be able to advance to swordmaster later on.

Bella94, By.Eve, Peerly and 3 others like this.
  15. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Cyan had been the ML I would have been bored by this. But since the guy who didn't leave her to die on the mountain among dangerous ogres without an ounce of even fake concern is the ML I find this story refreshing.

I would also like to remind that the father is under the same curse. Yet no one calls him ugly. Perhaps, then, the reason they called her ugly is because she isn't considered 'feminine' looking (btw, writing a character who wants to change their outer appearance to fit the conventionally accepted feminine beauty standards is not sexist in and of itself. It too can just be a reflection of realistic mindsets in response to sexist attitudes)? And yet wearing masculine attire would also be looked down on. Plus this is an ice curse that's supposed to give her the appearance of someone who's adapted to ice environments.

And nah if she fell in love with the prince again I'd just be cursing the prince out. I don't think actions you can't choose should ever be even remotely treated like crimes.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  16. SpoilSeeker

SpoilSeeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou:

Arekushieru and Reack like this.
  17. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same opinion...that blue haired guy was a jerk when he leaves her without any corner for her safety....now I decided to read it knowing he isn't the ML

Bella94, sssssleigh, DOHere and 13 others like this.
  18. wolf6969

wolf6969 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't really call the ML shallow when he has never meet her prior to her transformation, the only reason why he became interested in her is because of her sword skills and vice versa.

19. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! I get the feeling he isn't the type to be obsessed with appearances. He values strength more than anything. If she was in her previous form I think he would actually like her more because her ice curse form is weakened due to the restraints on her mana powers. So the fact she could achieve so much in a relatively weakened state would impress him even more!

And, now, responding to the same poster you were replying to: Cyan is the one who is more likely to have fallen in love with her just because of her new appearance. The FL said something along those lines herself. So if you're dropping this because you don't want a shallow male lead I would think you would've done that if CYAN was the male lead instead. Hmmm....

20. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am dropping this because I tired with black hair ML. If I have to pick from those shallow ML, it will be Cyan because he isn't black hair.

Then the manhwa better reveal that the black hair ML always love ugly MC in the first timeline if the story doesn't want to give vibe that ML is a shallow person.

Also, I will find it unlikely that ML and MC never met or interact in the original timeline considering how powerful is MC as swordsman at the first timeline.

Jukki and evanesco99211 like this.