Spoiler The Frost Flower Knight / 얼음꽃 기사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Jan 16, 2022.

1. veeazaa

veeazaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daaaaang bro thank you so much, i could finally sleep in peace, i need to wait some weeks for the piled up chapters, i am excited, thanks again!

shady346, micahkung and Reack like this.
  2. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, you're dropping it because of the ML's hair color? Well.

Kezi, Inasible, nasur1n and 19 others like this.
  3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have spoiler on what the ML thought of her in the first timeline?
    Since in the new timeline he never met her in her cursed form.

Also in CH.8 anyone know spoilers of the tan/dark knight who has a scar? I instantly liked him lol, he reminds me of an anime character I used to have a crush on (sadly idr what character exactly)

Ah no I hope its an interest as swordmates/fighting skills and not a romantic interest, I can't if every man falls in love with FL. Especially if all the commanders do and it's gonna be a dussie if even all her knight fall for her too

Usually I'm always for cheerful 2nd ML but this time I'm glad Cyan is not ML, despite his cheerful and carefree personality is, FL was still hurt by his actions, knowing full well she could've died, you can tell especially in CH.17 FL scar ran deep because of him and very obvious how hurt she was

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    Melita_H, Bella94, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  4. shady346

shady346 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am happy that Black haired guy is the ML becuase it is exactly what i look into ML especially in action genre. FL and ML personality suit each other well.
    For that cyan guy he is interesting character, but i don't feel any ML wibe from him, he is someone you would love to get close to but just as a comrade/friend. They better match girls with cute demeanor.

5. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care about the romance part but will be greatly disappointed if the Crown Prince is the ML -- but glad he is not. LOL.. What I love about this series (so far) is the storytelling of MC living her own life. It's so rare for such novels to NOT revolve on romance but self love. So hopefully this is my cup of tea.

If anyone has spoiler of the ending that would be great! Thanks!

6. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow. What happened to the blonde villain girl? Thank you!

7. Boohenol

Boohenol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for spoiler about the blonde bitch bcs she's getting on ma nerves

8. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    firstly, why does the author need to showcase the ML having an interest or opinion on her appearance? seems like unnecessary insight really. the story so far isn’t giving off any “vibe” that he is shallow, he seems rather indifferent to her appearance, from what the manhwa has depicted, he doesn’t care and is only interested in her swordsmanship and such. i mean unlike other characters and background characters it seems he is basing his opinion on her off her capabilities as a swordsman and a captain. that comparatively is not shallow.

and i agree, it’s highly unlikely that they wouldn’t have interacted in their past lives but i doubt they met too many times. other than for work purposes or possibly during social gatherings, what other reason would they have met? and just because they saw each other doesn’t necessarily mean they interacted enough to know each other well enough to hold any personal opinion of each other...

personally i’m also getting tired of the Black haired ML trope, but if it’s not black hair it’s silver, and if it’s not silver it’s gold/blonde GIVE ME VARIETY. THE FLS ALL HAVE DIFFERENT COLOURED HAIRS BUT I CANT HAVE A ML WITH A COLOUR OTHER THAN BLACK, SILVER OR BLONDE!? a blue haired or dark purple haired ml would be nice.. or even brown, we don’t get a lot of brown haired mls. i’d also like MCs. MLs or background characters with different skin tones, that’s be great. it’d also be nice if the “darker” toned characters weren’t always made out to be perverts, villains, demons or a form of “bad”/“evil” like they usually are. mildly racist whenever they do that if u ask me lol.

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried my best to give spoilers.
    ML ask to come into MC's tent, she say okay.
    As he is coming in he say "about tomorrow's schedule-" he stops because he got distracted my the dagger and ask if he can see the dagger. MC tells him to do whatever he wants. He then ask MC why does she bring this and she says that it was a gift of apology from the V-captain.

(MC and ML have talk but again, google didn't want translate the first part of conversation so i have no idea what is being said in the first 2-3 sentences)
    ML ask MC knowing what the dagger is why did she still accept it, MC responds back because she couldn't possibly ignore the v-captain's "sincerity". She tells him not to worry cause she will properly punish the VC if they get through today??
    ML says he can't understand MC at all, MC responds back to him saying did he come see her because he was worried.
    ML says he just there to tell MC about the training for tomorrow, he had originally plan to subdue monster in Area C but.... it would be better for the Winter Knights to stay in Area B.

The training course in Lupus mountain is divided by three zones. Area A safe with few monster, Area B's road is rough and monster appears a lil more, Area C (is the top of the mountain) is inhabited by strong monster, without the permission of the empire no one is allow to enter it.

Don't know if it's ML or MC but one of them points to the map and says " how about repeating today's training around here" (yeah, no idea what area that is)

MC ask ML if the Black Lions are going to Area C, if so then let her and her group join them. ML ask if she okay. MC say don't worry she/they wont drag his ankle. ML says fine but her members might die so is she still gonna go. MC answers back "If you avoid fighting because it's dangerous then you're not a knight. If the members die there that is only their fate." (well damn girl i get that you want them to be stronger but sh*t they still wanna live too.)
    ML respond ".......I hope there will be no funeral during training."
    MC "yes"

After MC says "yes" there is a scream outside, MC and ML grabs their sword and run outside.
    (their conversation based on google mtl as they run)
    MC: It will start slowly
    ML: Since you've touch a hard dagger it must be pretty tough
    MC: Yeah

outside there is a whole bunch of monsters

MC to ML: it seems that all the monster in the mountain came, I don't think I'll be able to go to Area C tomorrow.

One of MC's knight name Zeke is bleeding : "Chief! Sunddenly a monster...!" Zeke get caught by monster.
    MC kill monster, Zeke is free, MC yells at the knights to hurry up to assemble and prepare for battle

MC fight "ha"
    ML fight "swish" (that's his sword btw lol)

V-captain also fight but yells at the monster "why are you attacking me?! Your purpose is not me!" (like a dumb a$$)
    He then remembers MC holding his shoulder in CH21 and thinks "yes, this.... Sh*t" (guess he forgot about what the sword does????)
    After a while of fighting V-captain thinks "Barely alive. even so the captain's life is...."

Boom, he surprise to see MC and ML sitting on a pile of dead monster and is alive and yells out "Chief" to MC.

MC to him: Your safe sir Chris (yeah VC's name is Chris.)
    VC playing dumb: That, that's it, what is this........ monster suddenly attacked....

MC goes up to him and kicks his ankle making him fall to his knee.

MC to VC: Thanks, I had a good experence.
    VC: That, what is that.....
    MC raises her fist: This...! IS MY GIFT!
    MC punches VC in the stomach! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    MC: Did you think I didn't know what you did to the dagger? It's okay to hate me. But.... to fool me. Putting even the co-workers you work with in danger...! Are you still a knight?!

MC raises her sword and puts it next to VC's neck

MC: Chris (whatever his last name is). As of this time, you will be dismissed from the position of Vice Captain. And.... You will be detain as a criminal.

End of CH22.

There is only 22 chapters out for the webtoon.

bruh My spoilers for ch21 didn't get uploaded.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

long story short cause I'm not gonna waste my time rewriting everything in detail.

• The day to train with ML's group start.
    • MC's group is dying while ML's group is fine
    • ML have the run around the mountain with a long that has Aura? so the weight of the log is double
    • mc join the training
    • later after training done VC goes to MC's tent
    • VC gives dagger as a gift of sincerity of apology for being rude to MC
    • MC refuses but VC say please take it
    • MC notice VC hand is shaking so she takes it
    • MC put her hand on his shoulder and tells him to relax and dismiss him
    • VC leave with a scrowl on his face
    • VC bumps into ML while leaving MC's tent
    • ML thinks to himself the VC seems like a strange man
    • ML has an ominous feeling

end of ch21

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  10. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except I'm choosing to continue reading this because Cyan, the shallow one, is not the ML.

11. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Im currently reading the manhwa and I can tell u the ml has not yet met the fl. Cyan fucking sucks than the ml. Cyan literally left her to die just because of her looks. Whilst the ml had not met her and even tho he heard she was beautiful like a goddess, he didn't seem interested until they said that she was strong. He quickly become interested.

Anyways, my opinion for the fl has change. Though I FUCKING HATE how I just know cyan and her will become buddy buddy soon even tho he literally left her to almost die. I have a gut feeling that everyone will eventually become friends(cyan and the CP) to the fl. Ughh... How annoying.

Just a question, why the hell do u want cyan and the fl to become friends??? Y'all literally forgot he left her to DIE because she was ugly. I can't believe some ppl here wish for him to be the ml. Unless he has valid reasons, like he didn't know someone was there(which is impossible unless he's an idiot who can't see).

kjdxings, Bella94, torte1315 and 4 others like this.
  12. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone please have the mtl of this beautiful novel ? the manga is so addicting

13. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for both of you. If not because you guys quoting my old post, I would have completely forgotten about this series. :D

(And yes, I am a man of my own words. Already dropped this)

14. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only ML whose hair is not black, red, silver/white, blond, or brown is the ML from The Way that Knight Lives as a Lady. He has green hair, a refreshing change.

15. Mirai Tsukihime

Mirai Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Answering your questions..
    1.. Don't know yet.. I have only read the manhwa till ch 31.. But he better die..
    2. No... He is also an asshole.. But he might end up helping MC take down CP.. To take the throne... And also end up falling for MC in the process.. That's my prediction.
    3. No.. Chris got caught trying to kill MC using a monster attracting dagger, given by that blonde bitch.. MC imprisoned him.. Removed him of his status and exiled him.
    4. CP and that blonde bitch seems to be the main villains here.. But the blonde got badly beaten by MC in a duel.. Muhahahah.
    5. Don't know yet.

Bella94 and Slackerbell like this.
  16. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The red-haired girl knight/palace guard, does she get weak because her hair got cut? The bitch once threatened her that if she show her face to the bitch again, she will cut her hair. And before, it's said that she's one of the strongest in the empire and her hair was all long.

The bitch really discourage, mistreat and blunder women especially strong ones and flirts with men. When will she die?

17. LhianaLhune

LhianaLhune Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys should talk about the blonde girl and the crown prince also the red hair girl

welp cannot be helped since no one has read the novel yet? though does it have an English vers?

DOHere and Honeydew Summer like this.
  18. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too…i would like to know some spoiler about あのクソアマ!(kuso ama)

princessbelle likes this.
  19. ahahahaha-

ahahahaha- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    umm does anyone have a pdf file of this novel??

20. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Ginger the red head girl?