Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao if anything is should have been Rayburn, Angela, and Frederick (still not a fan of ferd and Angela pairing). And it was on Instagram a bunch of slides of manwha will three leads(?) Or two leads and second male or female love interest. I want Frederick and happiness or freedom poor boy needs to see what a healthy relationship is first

2. albedoeh

albedoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More than 2 months have passed since the author took a health break and I’ve read every single fanfiction you guys posted here (thank you you are making my day everytime I see notification on this topic)blobmelt_thumbs does anybody know and/or can recommend If theres more food somwhere?

Trash_talk, ISTP23, cyrahnts and 4 others like this.
  3. Meomeo0411

Meomeo0411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm I know this is weird but if you don't mind please have a look at my Twitter account (@Erabrie), I've posted some Easter Eggs I found:blobpeek:(btw my acc is a little messy because I talk too much about random things in ISTP)

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  4. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey. Where have you been all my life. And yes I'm the green anime icon nightfury_kawai

5. Meomeo0411

Meomeo0411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did ask myself if that acc was you:blobmelt:hehe I'm too shy to post here so I just silently watched you guys talking all the time.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  6. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg zoo nim posted on Instagram yay!!! Little hoya

7. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Zoosun nim is trying out a new artstyle. That tea party Hoya looks so dreamy sjjajajajaj

8. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my GOD!! HoYaaa...
    Do u guys know when the update will come??

I LOVE U SO Much ZooSun Nim

9. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess, since zoosun nim would like to post 15 chapter in once as her announcement about ch67 in dec (if my memory is correct, pls tell me if I make a mistake)
    Normally, there is one chapter per week, 15 chapter refer to around 4 months
    Adding zoosun nim’s rest and time for manhwa story creation (ISTP has manhwa only)
    I guess at least April, or even summer, longer time, better story

never mind how long it is, I will wait for the update after zoosun nim recover and get the work-life/health-balance. Everyone keep health and safe.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    Leyan, Lemew, Queenofmirth and 4 others like this.
  10. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How hilarious would it be if after Angela and Rayburn get together, Angela has the nick name of ray for Rayburn because he's her ray of sunshine. She calls him that in front of people and their just sweating going sunshine????him! And Rayburn just standing there stoically(secretly happy)

Trash_talk, Lemew, albedoeh and 3 others like this.
  11. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Zoosun nim meant she would post the15 last chapters of ISTP's second season after her break. But not all at once.
    I can't read Korean, but her needing a break and posting 15 chapters at once aren't two ideas that make sense when put together. :blobunsure:

Arye, sugarwhale and ISTP23 like this.
  12. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t read Korean too so that I rely on google and other’s translation
    Cos I am not sure whether my memory or my understanding is correct or not so that it is a guess
    One by one chapter issue is also ok I hope to see Angela and Rayburn in new chapter and new story

Meomeo0411, ISTP23 and Queenofmirth like this.
  13. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you guys add a picture? Lol sorry I'm terrible at this stuff lol oh well but if anyone is interested
    Of all things, I Became a Crow chapter 9 has a gorgeous dress

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    sugarwhale and Meomeo0411 like this.
  14. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a blue dress that show the bare back with butterfly decorations on waist. isn’t it?
    Angela will be very beautiful in that :aww::blobnosebleed:

As Rayburn said Angela is still little girl in his mind before the expedition. That explain why he chose a dress with cape for her in ss1 banquet.
    Since now he confess his feelings, and think Angela is a girl/woman/candidate for felling in love (idk how to express it) what will he think about the dress? :blobpopcorn_cool:

eirenne, Meomeo0411 and ISTP23 like this.
  15. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yes I loved it!!!! It was so pretty and I thought he dressed like that because he wanted her to look almost kiddish to make her non threatening but after zoo nim redraw it was d*mn Angela you look so gorgeous. And is it just me or has Angela been showing more cleavage in the new season lol she did say she bought along pretty dresses

16. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA. It wasn't just you.
    I noted that on the first season Angela, Bourbon, and Hoya, neither one of them showed pronounced body curves. Not until Hoya's last frame. I found it interesting and cool that Zoosun nim's work is like that. All that girls and none of them using defining of curves tight clothes.

And then the #2 season came. I looked at Angela and... "Wouldn't those things be breasts?"
    I lost some weeks thinking why the change happened and then Rayburn was there saying how they both were grown-ups.
    I swear I said "You're all grown up" out loud here at my house before I read Rayburn's line.
    It was magical. :blobnosebleed:

Trash_talk, Leyan, eirenne and 3 others like this.
  17. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok maybe someone can answer this....what is with the hideous blown Loafer's, on the first episode when she taken she's wearing blue ballet flats....so like where did the Loafer's come from??? Did I miss a scene? And can this poor girl get some boots so when she and her hubby chase bad guys she doesn't have to worry about losing them

18. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zoo nim posted on Instagram lol poor Rayburn and I hope the first image is a night mare and not prophecy

Lemew, Leyan, Arye and 3 others like this.
  19. Hulya

Hulya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo no banquet and no pretty dresses and no cute raygela dance. We are going directly to war
    I- okay. :blobsleepless::blob_teary:

albedoeh, sugarwhale, ISTP23 and 3 others like this.
  20. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not lol. The pics they posted on insta are deleted scenes from the previous chapters. I wish they had kept them tho. They are gorgeous.:blob_coffee:

Leyan, Arye, Hulya and 3 others like this.