Forgotten Title Chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by QueenBeez, Mar 18, 2022.

1. QueenBeez

QueenBeez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I'm looking for a novel it's in ancient China, the female protagonist dies at the beginning by blowing herself up so the people from her family who killed her brother and mother don't catch n kill her she's at the edge of a cliff.
    When she wakes again she's reborn to ancient China where she's in the body of a female waste. She also finds out there is a little boy spirit inside her which is the phoenix I think n they help each other. I can't remember much more I do no she trys saving her brother who is the same as her last life. Also creates weapons I think or medicine pills and become really strong
    If anyone noes the novel I'm talking about please help me IV been looking for more then a month. Thanks for clicking on my post☺️

2. yuelemenia

yuelemenia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it Evil Emperor’s Wild Consort?

3. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    It's absolutely Evil Emperor's Wild Consort
    The only part that doesn't match is "the little boy spirit", because Zixie is an adult at the beginning. He will turn into his child form much later because of reasons.

QueenBeez likes this.
  4. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be this novel the description sounds familiar won't no till I read a few chapters thank you for the quick reply ☺️

ParanoidKitten likes this.
  5. ParanoidKitten

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome. But thinking about it.. There's another novel with a similar plot. Since you mentioned the little boy spirit, I'm boldly guessing you maybe mixed up two novel.
    The title of the other novel is: Prodigiously amazing weaponsmith
    FL blows herself up to protect her newly created weapon from a bunch of cultivators who want to snatch it with high-sounding reasons. ML arrives too late to save her.
    FL is getting reborn onto the same continent (?), but I think a few years later. She's a "trash" but thanks to her little phoenix beast companion (this phoenix is indeed a child, he's really young but incredibly arrogant), she is able to cultivate etc. ML is reborn as well. They meet early on but don't recognize each other, while still being entangled with each other right from the beginning. ML helps her getting the ingredients she needs for her cultivation.

QueenBeez likes this.
  6. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are right I did post ages ago about a girl who's reborn n makes weapon like accessories IV been look for that book longer then these ones but you got all 3 (I think it was you who replied to bl pet shop post . It's great noing there are people out there who enjoy the same novels as me and can help me ☺️ thank you again x3

ParanoidKitten likes this.
  7. ParanoidKitten

Reading List:
    Link
    xD You're welcome and yes, that was me.
    Well, regarding the pet shop post, I'm really not sure, since I haven't read it yet. But that's the only novel i know which has a pet shop, so I'm just betting on luck :D