Spoiler The Male Lead Is Mine / 남주는 내가 차지한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AkariCandy, Mar 4, 2022.

1. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think art is pretty cute though, since every artist has their own uniqueness this artist have this....also does anyone knows the artist's twiiter/insta account ?

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  2. Katastrophe

Katastrophe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is cute and story is wholesome. But I can't simply ignore the fact MC called some random girl "sister" while she could just start treating her half sister as one, and not as just a maid.

3. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUE and she didn’t even hesitate to take her “sisters” happiness :blobwhistle: if the sister won’t get a happy ending too, then I’ll throw hands. I hope she’s going to inherit the marquis title :blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we follow that logic hasn’t the sister taken MC’s happiness in the 1st TL? She has used the opportunity to study instead of MC and never told her actual master and father that his daughter is slacking off, she also hasn’t helped MC when she came to their estate when she was in a dire situation after being used by some scum.
    I’ve read only spoilers here and a few manhwa chapters, so I might be wrong, but I think deep down in her heart MC understands that she’s the only person who’s in charge of her own happiness, because if something happens no one will be on her side, even the sister who looks so devoted and loving. So I don’t quite understand why MC feels guilty and suggests to make the sister an heir just because of her father’s one time mistake. The girl wasn’t bullied and even got a chance to work at a noble’s house which implies a good salary and working conditions, she’s not sold to anyone for the family’s profit which often happens in k-novels.
    Generally there’s no need for a maid to become a princess to be happy, she can easily end up with someone of her status and it would be a more natural turn of events.

Ymin, your crush, Elisee and 20 others like this.
  5. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the cp and I don't want the cp to end up with violet so can someone please tell me they will not end up together

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    DOHere likes this.
  6. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the novel, only some spoilers, but
    she will not. Violet will end up with the cp's best friend, who is said to have a similar personality to our MC and is loyal, respectful, and is loving and caring only to his woman.

Also,
    He ends up being a good friend to our MC, he never loved her romantically but appreciated her as a person and friend and cared for her happiness. Almost like a protective older brother.

And,

Apparently there are none. There are no evil characters that want the destruction of our protagonists or any love rivals wanting to steal MC or ML. So this novel is very stress-free in that regard.

I also read that
    A lot of people considered this story as a slice of life (?) because the novel centers on their love development as they get to know each other, fall for each other and work hard to be someone worthy of the other. They said there are no big obstacles or misunderstandings.

Oh and about ogFL (MC's sister)
    I read that MC wants her sis to inherit the tittle so she talked to her father about that. That after she marries (MC), he should recognize her (sis) as his legitimate daughter and heir. She also loves her sister a lot and told her that if she ever falls in love, she will help her and support her in everything, promising to give her a big dowry.

I think the crown prince will end up with someone? It was a Korean spoiler so I didn't understand it pretty well, but she was described as cool? I am not really sure about this one.

I also read that our main couple will end up together in the new year's ball! They become lovers and they even kiss before he leaves for war again! I really want to see that in manhwa ♡

I'll try to find more spoilers uwu

7. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? How are u trying to make the ogfl look bad because she studied ? Her sister was literally lazy and put all her homework to her. And the sister would probably punish the ogfl if she would snitch to her dad, that she’s slacking off?? We don’t know much about the original sister but she’s definitely spoiled? And when she ran away from home, that was literally her choice. Not to forget that when she fell in love with the ml she literally told him “I’m your original bride, not her” it’s clear that the og sister never liked the ogfl. I do agree that all circumstances are different now because the female lead reincarnated in the og sisters body and has a good relationship with the ogfl but ogfl still deserves better. “So I don’t quite understand why MC feels guilty and suggests to make the sister an heir just because of her father’s one time mistake. The girl wasn’t bullied and even got a chance to work at a noble’s house which implies a good salary and working conditions,” maybe because she’s still a descendant?? That’s why she could be a successor? Like what are u saying? The father is a scum for making his other daughter a maid in his own house. Idc if he was drunk and regret the night with the maid, ITS STILL HIS DAUGHTER WITH HIS OWN BLOOD. even sadder that the ogfl doesn’t have a problem with it that her father doesn’t care about her but only about his other daughter. What’s worse is, that the sisters don’t even have a sister type of relationship but really just a maid-master relationship

8. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not trying to make ogFL look bad, I just show that there are different angles to every story and if you say that MC has stolen her sister's happiness in this TL then using the same approach you can say that ogFL stole her sister's happiness in previous TL. Her master was the father, not MC; we also don't know if she was bullied at that time or knew that she's the master's daughter, so it's too early to make assumptions that she would have been in trouble if she told anything. What we know is that instead of telling her master that the young lady is slacking which she's supposed to do she sneakily studied instead of her using her chance the best way she could; and that when her sister came to ask for help she didn't help her even knowing at that point for sure she's her sister.
    Even if the girl was arrogant and said nonsense if one really considers a person their blood and relative, they'll help them. OgFL didn't and her sister has probably died on streets. Somehow "blood connection" card didn't work in that case, so why should it work in this new timeline? Each man for himself, kudos to MC for thinking about her happiness first without stressing out about the angle ogFL. If she's such an angel she'll find her own happiness. Moreover that happiness in the previous TL wasn't her own achievement, it was just a lucky chance.
    First of all, we don’t know if anyone in the house except for the father knows about their blood connection. My assumption is that no one knows, this is why both sisters can live calmly without mentioning the topic and stay on good terms as an employee and employer.
    Second, we don’t know yet anything about the sister’s mother. Did she try to seduce her master or has he r*ped her or was it mutually agreed one night stand?
    Third, the sister doesn’t look like the father at all, there’s no magic or advanced technologies like DNA tests mentioned in this world, so how can anyone and the father specifically say for sure that the maid girl is actually his daughter? If he doesn’t believe she’s his daughter then his behavior is reasonable, and it's good enough that he has allowed her to stay in the house and get a place to sleep and earn money instead of wandering around the country looking for food or being sent to the monastery.
    In real life European society of 18th-19th century it was very rare for a lord to bring in their illegitimate children to live with their legitimate families. Religion was controlling most aspects of life and acknowledging a bastard child meant acknowledging the sin of adultery which was considered shameful.
    We don't know anything about religion in this world, but the way the father handles this situation makes me believe he has his reasons to hide the evidence of his shameful actions. Again he hasn't done anything bad to the girl except for not bringing her to the house officially. She's well-fed, has a place to stay, no one is abusing her and she looks pretty healthy. Why does she need to be brought in as a princess when this will only put a lot of unnecessary attention to the family, while the girl is leaving comfortably enough the way she is? She won't get her father's love, he obviously doesn't feel it, she won't have the same position as MC, because she's not pure noble blood. So why should she be brought in as an illegitimate child and go through the all the trouble if her current life is just fine?

The thing I don’t understand though is why the girl has become MC’s personal maid and how the father allowed it, but maybe she’s very diligent and there was no one better. I hope it will be explained later.

Ymin, clraei, HanaM and 9 others like this.
  10. Ahyoe

Ahyoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i get it. Sleeping with another woman after his wife died maybe make him felt guilty to his daughter and his late wife. And thinking by ignoring his bastard child like that would fix everything. Either way it's a really horrible move. No matter what Lujin is still his daughter. At least give her a decent life as an upper/middleclass commoner. And he can still name the MC his heiress. From the spoiler it seems Lujin is a kind girl with no resentment towards her father and MC thank god. If not it definitely going really bad with some revenge subplot .

11. Dadatada

Dadatada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Lujin is a really good girl, sweet, and she was even sad for not being able to follow her sister as her sister’s maid when she gets married though she calls MC as lady not sister. At least that’s how it’s till the chapter I read.

12. Teacup.01

Teacup.01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for ur spoiler ( ꈍᴗꈍ) i'm rooting for more spoiler now :v

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  13. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lujin ship let's go :blobpeek:

14. Mimorin

Mimorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. MC doesn’t owe the ogfl anything. MC isn’t the original Aris, so she really has no obligation to treat the ogfl as her sister. Not to mention that the father didn’t tell them that they are sisters, so it’ll be weird for MC to call the ogfl “sister” now.
    And there’s no evidence that the ogfl is actually the father’s daughter. Everything now is just speculations.
    From what I got from the manga, MC actually doesn’t want to be the heir because of the workload and the sister was the only possible candidate left, that’s why she told the father about the making the sister the heir. She didn’t do this because she feels guilty.

I think in some novels/mangas (not sure in real life history), it’s actual common for a noble lady to be a maid for someone of higher status (ex. A lady from a baron house can be a maid for a Duke daughter or a princess). This means the salary of a maid in a noble house can be pretty high, probably higher than the average middle class commoners. And the sister isn’t even bullied/abused, so she is actually in pretty good position compared to a lot of illegitimate children.
    But it’s still weird for the father to let her work directly under the legitimate heir. He still scummy, but not the worst father in romance novels LOL.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    Ymin, clraei, Nikibunny and 8 others like this.
  15. mysterie

mysterie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So only reading the manga and not the novel but so far the story glosses over the half sister issue. It's mentioned in the beginning to establish the relationship in that timeline and that's it. So far we don't know if/how they knew about the half sister. What occurred between the father and the maid, and if that maid is still around? For all we know in the original timeline after the runaway the maid could of come out (or the maid sister herself) stating the relationship to save the Marquis (and household) from failing to follow a royal proclamation. I have a feeling the original maid sister wouldn't mind outing herself to marry a commoner but not outing herself just because.

DOHere likes this.
  16. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you want to read the novel version here
    It has 101 chapters, the two latest chap is so sweet❤️Ml give Fl a present❤️

About Lucine(ogFl), Fl wants her sister(Lucine) to be acknowledge as legitimate daughter of her Family once she got married to Ml but for her Father, Aris is the only her daughter. here's the a little bit scene or moment Og Fl
    ch 65 - The Ball begins
    Despite of being mishap, Lucine was Ian's Daughter (Aris' Father) He never to be intended to Father more children after Aris. However, nursing loneliness one drunken night, He had mistaken one of his maid for his late wife, and Lucine had resulted the night spent together. The maid(Lucine's Mother) had no personal ambition and simple asked to be allowed to keep and raised the child herself. After her mother passed away, lucine had nowhere left to go. The marquis household had taken her in. Ian only ever acknowledge that he had one daughter and that was Aris.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing!
    So the father is actually trash and stupid. The description to me looks like he actually did r*pe the maid because she looked like his wife. And then he decided to never acknowledge his mistake and just let a poor woman go rise a child alone. And later on he didn’t see a problem when that child has become his daughter’s personal maid. How much more ignorant could he be?

theilikepie, miko_, daviemae and 3 others like this.
  18. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've almost finished reading the translated chapters, and the novel makes me frown a lot. I really like the setting of the romance and the descriptions of ML's feelings, but I think that everything else, especially the family situation setting is just a bad writing.
    Through the whole novel we get a lot of descriptions of what each character feels or thinks, but whenever the story touches the ogFL topic there are just a few plain lines and nothing else. There are so many "overprotective daddies" in the novel that at some point the contrast between their behavior and ogFl's situation just becomes too unrealistic.

So apparently all 3 of them, MC, ogFL and the father, knew that ogFL has the marquess' blood. They talk about this like it's nothing big. I have a feeling that the author wasn't very interested in this story at all and used it just to show that MC has no bad feelings about ogFL, because she said she will give her good dowry "because she deserves it". The next dialogue is between MC and father where MC tells to add ogFL to the family register "to do the right thing". The father agrees again like it's nothing (no remorse or shame), but he says that at any time he's ready to revert it all back if MC changes her mind because everything is rightfully hers.

In all this we don't see any ogFL's thoughts or feelings except for exclamations about how kind and beautiful her lady is.
    No greed, no jealousy, no desire to get father's attention, no bad feelings at all, like she's a doll.

This is the most unrealistic and plain character I've ever seen. Her mother was most definitely r*ped and later died young (as per the previous spoiler her mother didn't have any ambition, so it's either r*pe or she had seduced her drunk master because of a long unrequited love, which would be stupid because it has lead to raising an illegitimate child as a commoner single mother), ogFL was later taken into the noble house from a commoner's environment, there she sees that her older sister has all the riches and father's love she can get, and the father is not acknowledging his crime and is ignoring his second daughter even though he knows she's his blood.

I don't believe that she has never thought that her situation is unfair even though her sister is good to her. I understand that she's grateful to have a place to live and earn money, it's also fine to work for your family, e.g. in a family business you'll inevitably have one of your siblings or relatives as a boss giving you orders. But in the novel there's an obvious line between ogFL and the rest of the family that she's allowed to pass a tiny bit only because MC decided that she doesn't want to bother being an heir and wants to spend a worry-free life with her lover.

I think the most reasonable decision for the father should have been to sponsor and send ogFL to some academy instead of taking her in as a maid. And in case there's a need to make anyone an heir she should be asked about this and the decision should be made based on her opinion, not because an older daughter said that the father should do this.

theilikepie, Ymin, NyxxyN and 7 others like this.
  19. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you :justabotheart:
    have you read the next story after they separated and mc return to the capital?

20. Kittybri

Kittybri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking at the tags of the novel and it has -josei -mature -smut. Was this a mistake or does it really do get steamy in the novel? That's what I want to know. I would love some mature moments with the fluff. Did anyone read the raw?