Spoiler I Don't Even Know Who the Child's Father Is / 애 아빠가 누군지 나도 모릅니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gloomymood, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIGHT?
    I was reading it, and only thought about it!

2. SnowdropLily

SnowdropLily 100% Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    She gave birth to the baby. Are you saying that she had s*x with her father?!

Lucy scarlet and Astatos like this.
  3. StrawMilkbag

StrawMilkbag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read the whole comment you’d notice they also said that the baby might be the protagonist’s sister which I doubt but they never mentioned incest

Jinmanhwa and zoefleyl like this.
  4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the world?!! This doesn't make any sense at all :notlikeblob: Like what @StrawMilkbag said at the previous comment, there's no mention of incest!! Where did you even get this idea??
    Oh, but if there really was incest.. Can we even say that Rustina is her younger sister? I mean, the FL (Etricia) is literally her mother right? :blob_tilt: It's pretty clear from the synopsis..

Lucy scarlet and seekingsnow like this.
  5. SnowdropLily

SnowdropLily 100% Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no no, I think @Jinmanhwa is just into incest or have recently read something related to incest which is why she suggested that the FL may have had s*x with her father. Idk who knows? :hmm:

Lucy scarlet and Averyn like this.
  6. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the poster she is holding as my backround.... :blob_pout:
    How does she come to the conclusion that those 4 guys are the potential fathers?

7. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to clear out about the incest they are talking above!
    This novel is ROFAN
    NOT INCEST
    NOT DADXDAUGHTER RELATIONSHIPS
    The Ml is one of the four guys in the cover

seekingsnow, Averyn and zoefleyl like this.
  8. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying :blobuwu:
    I'm so relieved to read this, even though I wasn't thinking about the existence of incest in this novel at all. But still, a clarification reassures me :blobok:

SnowdropLily likes this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what was the earlier spoiler about Rustina hating on the father candidates if she's a fan of handsome men? Also... how old did she usually die with the father candidates?

10. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it's like love-hate relationship, she hates them bcs they make her died in her previous lives bcs of their personal enemies (they didn't abuse her in the previous lives), but she likes their handsome faces.
    It isn't mention yet at what age she died in her previous lives, but when she lived with Kyrian, she died around 10 yo after being tortured by his brother.

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series Discussion
    Thanks for the updated spoiler! I know this is practically, I dunno what era this is based on our own history, but why on earth does it take a long time to prep a paternity test during that time?

Oooof, with the new spoilers
    Damon - remains consistent for me now. Rustina died because of one factor being how timid he is and had multiple enemies (but I'm confused given he has presumably his child, shouldn't there be an alliance between both kingdoms to aid each other given its a potential heir to one kingsdom?

Hassel - lowers my opinion of him (yes, yes its been spoiled he's extremely talented at seducing, even the initial spoilers here got affected just by reading it). How many relations did this dude have? These women did not care they harmed someone or royal blood?

Kyrian - not surprised that's how Rustina went out while with him although I'm curious how it led to that given that Kyrian is supposed to be enemies of the royal family. The King should've intervened regardless of life (truce/partnership with Damon, enforce Rustina's status with Hassel, depending on how far the hatred goes, should've kept Rustina)

Louisa - actually increases my opinion of him. This just makes me hate the mentioned hunter even more (while not knowing the context). If a dragon is smart enough to communicate, why kill him other than for greed I presume? But why kill the child alongside him?

Edit: Also, judging from your post, is
    TL1 - Hassel
    TL2 - Louisa
    TL3 - Kyrian
    TL4 - Damon

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    FunSmiles and MLisMyHubby like this.
  12. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Damon - actually he wanted to form an alliance to FL’s kingdom bcs he’s sure that Rustina is his daughter, but bcs it’s not certain yet, he can’t do that bcs it will lead to a democracy/politic problems. And FL’s kingdom is also warry of him, as he always out to wage a war and conquer other kingdoms/countries, and afraid that their kingdom will be the next target. But he’s one of the sweetest candidate despite his timid and rough personality, he sends out his own knights to FL’s kingdom when he heard that something happen to Rustina.

2. Hassel - well, I can’t say that he’s intentionally seduces the young ladies, bcs he never did that on purpose. All he does is just went to the balls/masquerades with the top buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, and yeah, he did that without knowing the consequences.

3. Kyrian - bcs he’s also the possible father of Rustina, so the king didn’t take any action. And he’s the enemy of the royal family not bcs he harms the royal family or the kingdom's citizen, but bcs he disobeyed the imperial order not to use black magic, so the king keeps him in check.

4. Louisa - the hunters didn’t just kill him, but ate him, (maybe bcs as other manhwas/novels had told us that the dragons have some kind of mysterious power in every part of their body). And why they killed the child was bcs they were warry of her power that may inherited the dragon power. And Rustina also has a complicated power in her that even the dragons can’t tell what power is that (every characters that have power in them can feel her power in the first glance).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  13. Jinmanhwa

Jinmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god ! Where did you end up with an incest genre conclusion ? You guys are sick and funny. Do you really understand what I'm saying ?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    seekingsnow and Aquaa like this.
  14. heincaleo

heincaleo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sendsomespoilers

Sendsomespoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. heincaleo

heincaleo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Damon: "He's scarry, he's always angry."
    Hassel: "He always looks like this (mimicking Hassel with his droopy shoulders, droopy eyes & silly smile)"
    Louisa: "He's like a pervert. He always has a wicked look in his eyes."
    Kyrian: "Kyrian is... annoying. He always looks like this (mimicking Kyrian with folded arms, straighten her eyes and lift her chin up)."

Why is there no normal candidates for her??!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  18. Tjanie

Tjanie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess... chapter 3 is out!
    but hey, when does FL start to seriously look at Rustina as her daughter?
    While I can understand FL's view on Rustina, I still feel worse about the fact of how fast she wants to throw away a child to her bio father, which she know as crazy ML in her past live?!! Gurl, pls be more cautious for the child's safety!

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  19. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair to MC she woke up one day pregnant, without none of the fun experience or knowledge. Woe be upon you MC, you're a mom now.

I get her in her saying Rustina's not her kid because she's not wrong. She just woke up as Etricia one day, it's not her body or her kid, finding the dad seems reasonable enough. I also don't think she wanted kids in her OG life, she just had this responsibility a massive one thrown onto her out of nowhere. That must be jarring and weird as fuck, not to mention kind of horrible. Not to mention it a full-time responsibility even as royalty and pretty exhausting with Rustina's needs, as she can't exactly leave her because Rustina's not comfortable with anyone else.

I think she will see her eventually, but FL really needs time to get used to Rustina and the world

Also would Rustina's name be translated as Justina?

FunSmiles, zozoshawky, lylac and 4 others like this.
  20. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she has been collecting young men since she was 2 yo (like mother, like daughter)
    Bane: the princess' aide's son.
    Ian: descendant of the dragon.
    Bocar: the child of the foundation the princess sponsored in.