Spoiler My Desertion Would Be Faster Than Heros’ Obsession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Tjanie

Tjanie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless the translator, not only does she translate this masterpiece but also, for the translated chap 1&2 she even combines a few RAW chapters into each chap. Like give this woman a MEDAL:blobphone:

So, let start with the military system bcs sue me, I like the worldbuilding idk what can u do?
    The military is dominated by the Archon race bcs they force to have a magic contract to serve the military for 8 years to fight monsters such as ghouls, wyverns, and dragons.

There are three Platoons that was known as:
    • Alpha
    • Beta
    • Gamma
    They will be new recruits after every 3 months and start at the age of 17. So more side chara

A soldier will be promoted to corporal after 4 years of serving and be discharged after another 4 years with huge payment.

MC&MLs are a part of Alpha Squadron, 18th Company, Cledor Mountain Battalion, 108th Mountain Brigade, 72nd Special Operations Division, Border Defense Command, or in short the alpha platoon of the 18th Company of the 72nd Special Operations Division.

Here is the list of characters that have shown up to the latest translated chapter
    • Darlene - OG! FL
    92th
    • Reina
    • Gray
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    91th
    • ‌Caron - 4th ML
    90th
    • ‌Saruvia - MC
    • ‌Aquila - 1st ML
    • ‌Carl
    • ‌Linia
    • ‌John
    • ‌Billy
    • ‌Hippo
    • ‌Magne
    89th
    • ‌Ishina - 3rd ML
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    86-88th

Death

85th

• ‌Blair
    • ‌Topio
    84th
    • Canon
    ??th
    • Elle [gun]
    • Lewis
    78th
    • ‌Winter - 2nd ML
    • ‌Altair
    • ‌Yuri
    74th
    • Plato
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    • unnamed
    72nd unit
    • Leon
    • Brave
    Second Seniority
    70th
    • Louise
    Most Seniority
    69th
    • April
    Commander
    • Elliot [gun]
    • Chris [long spear]

I just now noticed we never really know Winter's age in the current timeline. So here I am trying to theorize and calculate his age and thought might as well be written other too.
    Main characters' age
    • Saruvia (17)
    • Aquila(17)
    • Caron(16)
    • Ishina(17)
    • Winter(20)
    • Darlene(13-14)
    Winter is from the 78th unit. The difference between his unit and MC's unit will be 12th unit. Whether a unit is higher or lower a division, there will be always 3 months of seniority btw them. In the end, Winter is older by 3 years than MC.
    CALCULATION
    90-78=12 unit
    12x3=36 months
    36/12=3 years
    While Darlene should be 4 to 3 years younger than MC, bcs by the time she meets them (MLs) is when she enters the military as new recruitment was also the same time Aquila needs another next 4 years to get discharged.

its0k, anvollo, Mitsuki000 and 11 others like this.
  2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoiler on the plot?

3. Tjanie

Tjanie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler ehh, idk where to start? Even I am confused whether the spoilers I will give are too far off in the future or not. So it may come off as out of nowhere, but here I am trying to make sense of it.

Let pick the easier topic, OG!FL, Darlene will she be picking a fight with MC in the main story?
    No, she will not become a petty villain later on but fortunately become a much better soldier or a crazy person bcs she now has a new role model to follow
    MC, since she will be known as the crazy woman to future comrade after she unconsciously became to resemble more & more like April in the future to the point she is able to fill April's role in the Platoon and more. This had been foreshadowed by a few others' POV and confirm in the side story btw the main story. However, where is April then?
    She was transferred to a different Platoon/Team around the time have MC has already 2-4 years of experience in her belt.
    It is still highly spectacle how MC will treat Darlene as her junior, will she take her under her wing like Caron or does she take much subtle action like April does MC but she definitely saw Darlene's potential as a crazy person in any case.

Does Side Story: The Secret of the Original 『Four Crazy Guys Are Obsessed With Me』will play important role in the main story
    Yes, and there will be continuous of it. The side & main stories will overlap time and time again whenever bcs of MC&OG!Saruvia similar characteristics or the foreshadowed of a future event that takes place and also fills in the blank MC as the narrator cannot fill in. This put in a fun debate in the comment section whether the timeline btw the two are the same or not

The new element came to play
    The Black/Dark Magic has been told to us as the monsters' attribute in a way that should show as the offense force to humanity even so the MC&(most)MLs don't shy away from it yet using it as a tool to achieve their goal there may say something more to do with their loose moral which make me have a huge complicated felling abt it as there is no free lunch in using Black Magic. The price was said to be something precious for those who use it, if that is not foreboding IDK what else it is.
    Even the Imperial was implied to be using black magic to their advantage

What is "That Work" that mentions in the side story by Winter&Ishina
    A Revolution to rebel against the Imperial System bcs the distaste of Archon Rights in the Adoft Imperial. The author has obliviously foreshadowed this by using MC's complaints against unfairness that happened to them were more like to her in the comedy tone yet true nonetheless. As MC wasn't the only victim that was aware of this fact alone as we can see a few hints scatter around the story if you look really into it.

Well that all the spoilers for today~
    I do hope u all understand the spoiler&foreshadow I put in the spoiler tags since English is not my main language.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    Makakaron, Cristal33, its0k and 12 others like this.
  4. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He really deserve to be the ML, he is Aquila, he sacrifice many things for her, and really love her, and she too love him
    She is the same, just that in the first time line she wanted to returned earth, and she too read the novel because Darlene has alredy write it, but she decide to forget the novel in exchange for memoris of earth, but in that time line after aquila brought he back from death, happen the revolution and many die (even april), so she felt guilty for not being capable of preventing it, so she decide to turn back time
    She is really a pitiful child, like others archons, she doesn´t have confidence cause in all her life in the empire she was treated really bad, so she really has not confidence, for this she in the first time line was able to give up her body easily and she was the one who create the book, cause she wanted to leave her name to be reconized with her wish magic, in this time line is diferrent cause sarubia give her confidence thats why she is sarubia´s fan
    every archon can use a wish magic once they´re gonna die, if they really have something they deseperatively want, so darlene when she was dying actived that magic and since she really wantes to leave her name the wish create a book for sarubia
    they are the monsters, the damn empire use black magic to subjugate the archons and they wanted to eliminate all the race since they are super strong and could be a treat to the empire (DAMN ROYAL FAMILY LIKE ALWAYS)
    As of volumen 1 we see all they have to go trought and see there are even spies in the army and some comanders too want rebellion, and april as the main point of the community, they are starting to plan all, and i belive volume 2 will be about that
    Sadly there´s just one kiss in the whole volume since relationships are pohibited in army, they have their first kiss in ch156 when they are discharged

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  5. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please does anyone have mtl of this novel??

6. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting.... Rare settings... Let's camp

7. Julieta16

Reading List:
    Link
    I have MTL from the chapters in which the translation of the web has remained to ch 156(the end of volume 1)
    Dm me if u want it

8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try reading 'I raised a black dragon' I think the artist who did the cover is the one for that manhwa, the ML even looks identical to the guy in the right.

9. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel before and dropped. It was boring.

10. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk about the. novel but so far the manhwa adaptation is pretty fun to read.

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A303E518-BB93-4416-A959-AF54957BE29E.jpeg

12. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a kakao account? How are you able to take those covers with such a quality,I tried to do the same without being registered and they all were blur and with bad quality?

14. Julieta16

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! i haven´t read the release chapters, but who are they?
    do u know?

15. Yi0104

Yi0104 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ishina and Caron?

Julieta16 likes this.
  16. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t ishina has brown hair?

17. Yi0104

Yi0104 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the green one

jalila likes this.
  18. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I thought that both ishina and Caron are brown haired

19. Yi0104

Yi0104 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i dont sure but i think that there is a part described Ishina has green hair or just think like this: Caron seem to be the sun so he yellow and he's the brown one. So the other might be Ishina. Or u can see the green's facial expression is worried and Ishina always worry about Saruvia.

jalila likes this.
  20. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess I’m sure that ishina is the green haired guy in the cover I just was confused because I thought that just his eyes who’s green and he has brown hair because in the chapters I think I read that he has tan hair and I’m not sure about what tan color is? And I just kept imagining him as a brown haired guy