Spoiler It's My Destiny To Be The Hero's Saviour/주인공의 구원자가 될 운명입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by your crush, Apr 12, 2022.

1. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    %EC%A3%BC%EA%B5%AC%EC%9A%B4_%ED%91%9C%EC%A7%80_1%EB%B6%80.jpeg
    2.jpg
    3.jpeg
    Summary:
    I remember the memory of my previous life when I was abused by my father for the experiment.
    And I realized.
    According to my previous life
    This is the world of fantasy fiction I've read
    That she was born with a minor role who died before the novel even started.
    Ariadne thought calmly.
    'I am screwed'.She was also screwed on a global basis.
    'This novel has a bad ending.'
    The end of this 10-volume Munchkin(over powered) fantasy novel is,
    It was the failure of the protagonist and the destruction of the world.
    Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53312983
    Blog Naver review:https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nav...222253477954&categoryNo=73&parentCategoryNo=0

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    It's My Destiny to be the Hero's Savior
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title: 주인공의 구원자가 될 운명입니다
    Author:
    은소로
    Raws: Novel | Manhwa
    Official Translation: Tapas
    Chapters: main story- 260, side story- 05
    Year of Release: 2019

Spoiler by Chapter

Miscellaneous Spoilers
    • General overview, events of the story
    • About Aria's father [1], [2]
    • Her father's outcome:
      • FL's father manipulated Fl's mother. They eventually elope & she gets pregnant. He's a cheating scum. He had relationship with various woman, treating them as playthings. Not only he conducted inhumane experiment on his own daughter, he also indulged in many crimes. Executed for his evilness.
    • Chronology of FL's revenge:
      • FL framed the duke for selling the Elixir on the black market behind people's back while she publicly donated the Elixir recipe to the Temple so they became her backing.
      • She opened up the information that the duke experimenting on her to create Elixir and cemented the reason why he lost his guardianship over her.
      • These tarnished every single reputation and trust of the duke to the public.
      • - She overthrows the duke of his position by presenting the evidence of the duke murdering her mother, the late duchess and the daughter of Arch Mage, on her Coming-On-Age debut.
      • He was executed by the court for all his wrongdoing and crimes.
      • One of the things I like is that ML killed the duke multiple times in the previous regression. Even if it meant that he will be hunted down for killing the duke.

• Additional info on Adrianne:
      • She coughs out blood once in a while
      • Uses Spirit to her upper limit
      • Take/make a suicide mission(this happen in previous timelines)
      • Fighting Demon Lord, so they can have a satisfying ending.

• ML's regression [1], [2], [3]
    • About Pi's identity-
      Pi is an existence created to become the new God who can take away shaitan's powers. (Shaitan weakend the previous God, El)

In Chapter 220 pi says to Arya, "Everything is for this moment. For you to raise me as a god. To create a new god. For that, you even deceived yourself and prepared this moment"

It is now known that the reason Arya had to lose her memories is so that she could believe that pi is a God. Only through believing can a new God be created. Pi was originally nothing and so he can become anything.

the chapter quotes, "A crystal of possibility that was scattered in the world of the beginning. El called me 'the white cup.' " the white cup is the holy water of growth that appeared in the scriptures of the God El. Pi was formed from this white cup.

Pi was meant to become a God of the fantasy Library. Pi was really sad about this. He cried and said to her "Arya you're really cruel to pi" pi actually fell in love with Arya thus he didn't want her to believe that he was a God:( moreover, he disliked being the only life in the Library and now he has to be the God of this place.

He's one of the most tragic characters in this novel. Because Arya raised him like a human he developed human emotions. It was so lonely and terrible for him to be stuck in the phantom library for over a decade alone. His only solace was when Arya came to the Library. And he had hopes that he would be able to leave the Library and go to the outside world like Arya promised. Only to find out that from the beginning he was just a tool made to become a God of the phantom library. He who hates the library has to be stuck there for all eternity living in solitude. Worst part is, the women he loves created him to save the man she loves. I can't imagine the emotions he was going through when he found out. I can't blame him trying to keep Arya in the phantom library. But I'm glad that in the end he made the phantom library a beautiful place with life and let Arya go. I didn't cry for the other characters, but pi made me cry so badly.
    • Fantasy library-
      • As of chapter 201 it is revealed that every time Arya enters the fantasy Library, she's temporarily dead. Her Nociception isn't because of the experiments she went through but because she kept repeating death. Erich made a hypothesis that her lost of pain might just be one side effect. Gradually overtime she might lose her other senses as well.
      • The fantasy Library is actually a phantom library for dead souls. Only those who die can enter. All the contents in the Library are from people who have died. In summary the library is like a graveyard of memories.
    *updated till post #121 by @Samona

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  3. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel finished?

4. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  5. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    will be released this june. Yay! :blob_pompom:

Th.ay, syofiaa, Yukari_me and 4 others like this.
  6. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    wow!! a manhwa for this? Need spoiolers!!!

dunnoperson_ likes this.
  7. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 31, 2022
    ReaderEli, Micus, MiraJane and 14 others like this.
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Th.ay, Lovina, Manhwalover356 and 2 others like this.
  9. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  10. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    I think now there will be spoilers if a scan group star to tl the manhwa. Just waiting for it...:blobdrool::blobdrool:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  11. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found these from a blog.

FL: Ariadne Eldier
    - A beautiful appearance with platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous impression.

- Heir to the Duke of Eldier in the Kingdom of Abishhel. Born to a father who is the Duke of Eldier and a mother who is a spiritist, and under the pretext of receiving special lessons from his father only for the heirs of the Duke of Eldier, she undergoes human drug testing. Rumors spread that she is a princess who is as lovely as a fairy who receives plenty of money.
    7 years ago, mother and father had a big fight over special class and while mother went on a long trip, from the drug torture she recalled memories of her past life. In a dream she finds out that she has been reincarnated as the character in the book.

The content of the <Fantasy Novel> is when the main character, Axel Valentine, invades the Great Labyrinth in order to save the world that is being destroyed by the invasion of the demon realm, and uses the ability to return to the past, repeating death countless times, fighting like crazy and using the ability to return. As the world is nearing extinction, the world eventually perishes and has a bad ending, and the reincarnated 'Ariadne Eldier' died at the age of 16 while being tested on the human body by her father and she somehow survived after learning that it was a minor role that died before the original work began. She decides to live, twist the original and change the future.

It is difficult for her a child with no power. It was difficult for her to escape from his father, so FL decides that she needs a guardian to protect her until she becomes an adult. She plans to make a plan and as planned FL clings to his maternal grandfather, escaping from her horrible father, and lives in the Weaber family, who protects the northern borders of the Abishel Kingdom.

His maternal grandfather, maternal uncle, aunt, and 'Veronica Brante' spirit knights are overflowing with favor and love, and she fights with his cousin 'Erich Weaber', Count Shamall, and grows up little by little.

With 'Pi', a mysterious being she met in the fantasy library, he plans to subdue the Great Labyrinth 10 years later, and in the original work, FL bought the master position of the chess association to which Axel belongs as a child, and secretly sponsors Axel from behind under a pseudonym.

Male protagonist: Axel Valentine
    - Black hair, beautiful appearance with a pair of red eyes.

- The power to turn back time. The main character of <Fantasy Novel>.
    Born as a source created by the Cretan Empire, he becomes a new vessel for the demon king of the Great Labyrinth. The Cretan Empire is destroyed because of the demon king who descended on the continent as his medium, and together with Anton Valentine, the commander of the Cretan Imperial Guard Knights. While living alone, he learns swordsmanship while receiving abundant love from Anton.

He witnessed Anton, who was the only family member, being eaten by a monster on his behalf, and suffered many hardships while surviving because of Anton's will.

Instead of visiting the chess association and fulfilling the task presented by the master, he becomes a sponsored piece and is generously supported by the new master (secretly FL), receives basic education and periodic duties as a nobleman, and Anton's will is the only purpose of life However but he gradually developed an attachment to life himself. Ariadne never came to see him while giving generous support to him, so he has doubts about her identity and wants to meet her in person.

He mistook that Ariadne abandoned him because he's no longer needed. He decides to somehow find Ariadne and raises himself for the purpose and pursues her tracks and traverses the entire continent.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    SkyLisette, assiralc_, Tiene and 55 others like this.
  13. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved it, time skip already in chapter 20!

Caitlyn19, neuxxx, Tiis_Ganda and 4 others like this.
  14. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manwha version is cute

Th.ay, Tiis_Ganda and DOHere like this.
  15. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope her father will have a miserable death! What a trash!

16. whatever-whatever

whatever-whatever New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello ! do you have a link for the novel in english ?

17. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he going to shuffer endlessly, he is a @#$#@$

18. Villainess story addict

Villainess story addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!

Soft_clouds likes this.
  19. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok girls Im dying to read this it look so interesting!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Soft_clouds likes this.
  20. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish I had. Then I would have already shared the spoilers:blobpensive:

Soft_clouds likes this.