Spoiler 충직한 검이 되려 했는데|I Tried To Be Her Loyal Sword

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostxrain, Apr 16, 2022.

1. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover:
    1st Cover
    [​IMG]

2nd Cover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Manhwa Cover:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    충직한 검이 되려 했는데, I Tried To Be Her Loyal Sword, Cassmire: The Loyal Sword
    Official Raws:
    Author: 시이온
    Artist Novel: 에나/ENA
    Artist Manhwa: ilye
    Year: 2020
    Summary (MTL):

One day, I fell down and remembered my past life.

It’s actually a reverse harem novel where my sister is the main character, and I was the daughter of the mad blood-devil Duke Chrysis. I didn’t mean to get involved with Duke Chrysis, but my sister’s illness deteriorated rapidly and I was forced to visit him as his daughter…

“My daughter doesn’t have to kneel for anyone. Even if this was the Emperor of the Empire, you wouldn’t need to bend your knees.”
    Duke Chrysis, who had no blood, no tears, was a little strange.

“If you cry before my sister’s eyes, you’ll only die.”
    My angel-like sister, Aria, also blackened for some reason.

“You’re the one who saved my life, and you’re responsible. Have you forgotten the night you spent with me?”

“I’ve admired you for a long time. Can’t you give me a part of you?”

“You don’t want to be Queen? Then you will be the King. I’ll be your husband.”

“People think I’m the Pope who serves the Sun God, but do you know that God is you to me?”
    They were the fishes of my sister’s fishing grounds.
    Was the world crazy?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just came from reading the first few chaps of the manhwa. The story is quite interesting and the sisters' dynamics are #goals! Has anyone read the novel??? Spoilersss pleassse!!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Priar and Jukki like this.
  5. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story done? Last update of the novel in kakao was 2 days ago...watched chapter 303

Diego, blue eyes blonde hair
    I really wished for a Jeffrey who will be the surprise ML, so meh
    Another
    silver or blonde
    ML, *sigh*

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen the other potential candidates but the pope guy has a lot of possibility to be the ML :hmm: but who knows. The brown guy seems to have supporting ML aura :blobsleepless:

Klioo, magical_al00, Peerly and 8 others like this.
  7. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Pope is not the ml? I was also rooting for the white hair green eyes one:cry::cry:

8. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    So my bet that is the Pope is wrong? So is it the King? wanting her to be Queen?

Saijka Riin, augacutan and DOHere like this.
  9. seekingsnow

seekingsnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to be the crown Prince

Bella94 and DOHere like this.
  10. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    The pure blonde one?

syofiaa and seekingsnow like this.
  11. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really did not want ml in the story I just wanted a relationship between her and her sister like I'm not rooting for any of this ml but I do like white or blonde hair male lead so I'm going to try to be open-minded to the romance

M30WWWW, Bella94, your crush and 24 others like this.
  12. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone knows who is the ML??? pleaseee

13. Lirael

Lirael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the sister isn't the two faced kind, im glad.

Have to wonder why in the original novel the sister never looked for MC though, if she's legitimately good

14. seekingsnow

seekingsnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the spoiler, yes

15. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok since I haven't read this and try betting first that failed maybe author can convince us with character development in the future

Priar likes this.
  16. Wyntreux

Wyntreux Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the current crown prince or the supposed ML is in disguise right? I’m betting he’s the brown haired one atm.

Tbh I like him, since it seems like he has no hidden agenda and just a real simp for the FL. The pope one, although I love his visuals, seems sus atm. So for now I’m rooting for the supposed ML.

Leilacus, Bella94, ISTP23 and 7 others like this.
  17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk,reading chapter 303,they said he had blonde hair,they never said he was wearing a disguise.
    Further more,I didn't know who was Diego,I only knew how he was because they describe him a lot in chapter 303,once I read the first chapter of the manwha,the description and name matched with what I read.
    Diego

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    RubySBS, Klioo, Ceilo27 and 17 others like this.
  18. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad… I wish that Alexander is ML, but he also my second favorite so I think it’s fine :blobmelt:
    well… in prologue the duke (MC father) seem nice and in raw he seem nice, so I just wondering whether MC mistakenly remember the novel or not, since In here MC decided to take care her half sister, where in OG story she already abandoned her sister after knowing her father base of raw. So could some one correct me or give some spoiled of did MC mistakenly remember, and did duke already know MC before?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    RubySBS, Bella94, FunSmiles and 28 others like this.
  19. Wyntreux

Wyntreux Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, I see. I’m just guessing it based on the prologue. There are 4 potential male leads and none of them had brown hair. But when FL save the brown haired guy, his eyes and hairstyle are similar to the crown prince’s. It’s just the hair color is different, so I just made the assumption. Anyway I’m still camping for spoilers :aww:

Neyva, hongmeowpanda, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  20. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 of the 4 candidates ML met Mir when they were young. Mir doesn't connect the dots because she is dense with love matters and all of them had different appearances. For example the pope (blue hair) met Mir when he still had black hair (later one the hair became blue as symbol of being the Pope). The same it's true for the others candidates. Diego is the only one who was wasn't a childhood friend but in the first meeting he was wearing a ring that changed his colour hair.
    The author played a lot with this, changing all the hair/eyes colours with magic and giving nicknames so Mir won't recognise them at first (but she connects the dots pretty fast)

The Duke will start to be obsessed with Mir the mercenary during the first encounter when Mir talked about how the powerfuls should and have to protect the weaks.
    He met her because his son is obsessed with Mir. (spoiler below)
    Father and son are the same.:blobjoy:

When he discovered that Mir is her lost daughter (he knew the existence of a child of him somewhere and he was searching for them even if not in a very active way) he is more obsessed and enter daddy mode ahahah like he wants to spoil her and really love her.
    He is really daddy materials :blob_pompom::aww:

So Carl was one of the og ML candidate for Arya. In the novel he is described as a madman who loved to torture people and being a psycho with Arya.
    He lacks emotions and he is in a constant state of boredom and tried to torture people to feel something.
    When he meet Mir he hasn't yet reached the madman state because some years before he starts to be a huge fan of Mir! He watched one of Mir's videos and became obsessed with Mir.
    They bond during the expedition on the village and became friends.
    After it was revealed that Mir was a Chrysis she was worried he would hate her because of the title and the succession problem but instead he really doesn't care and really love her! He was truly happy to be his brother.
    Fun fact is that (After both Mir and Arya became part of the Chrysis fam because the Duke will adopt both) Carl and Arya will constantly compete to be Mir fav sibling ahahahah