Resolved BL emperor ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xhy, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Xhy

Xhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello ( ・∇・)

I think i’ve become desperate to the point of making an account in nu just to ask for this forgotten novel that I just can’t seem to remember the title of :cry:

I only remember bits of the story plot, hopefully someone will catch on (*´Д`*)

So, the ML is the emperor in ancient Chinese, not interstellar!! The ML seems to be reborn? And has memory of his past life. The MC and ML are actually not strangers? Basically the MC went to the ML, and the ML gives the MC a place to stay in one of the courtyards near the emperor’s…area?
    And the MC is like “How do I dare to live here, this is for the concubines to be near the emperor”( i might be wrong) but in the end the MC still live in one of the courtyards.

Then the ML keeps asking for the MC to accompany him, and gives him food…
    Apparently the MC was very loyal or something to the ML in the past life which is why the ML likes him in the second/reborn life.

Later on MC realizes that ML is reborn and has the memories of the past.

Now the thing i’m confused about: -Not sure if this is a quick transmigration story or a transmigration story
    -Not sure if there is a system administrator

From what I remember the MC has a mission or is trying to do something in that world but I don’t remember much T.T

Oh and shou MC and gong ML incase someone is wondering

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Xhy

Xhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought it was that one!! But as I read through it previously, it’s missing some plots that’s in my mind but not in the story :notlikeblob:

The plot “pick the room/courtyard you want” and “I dare not choose” somehow keeps lurking in my head

4. Kthp

Kthp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds kind of like arc 3 of As the Minor Gay Rival in Het Novels. MC is a commoner who is sent by his family to move into the 3rd prince's house. They put him in the prince's personal side courtyard. Has the whole past relationship thing but pretending not to know thing.
    Excerpt (3.2)
    Upon seeing Fan Yuan look puzzled, he explained, “This place is Ji Feng Courtyard’s side courtyard.” After a pause, he added, “Ji Feng Courtyard is the prince’s residence.”

Fan Yuan: “………” So? What was an advisor like him living in the master’s compound for?
    Maybe also kind of like The Path of the Cannon Fodder’s Counterattack

Xhy likes this.
  5. Xhy

Xhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh oh oh it might be that one, the second one i mean.

I just realized that I might’ve thought of several different novel plot instead of one story :blobmelt:

No wonder Sharing Rain and Dew, and path to cannon fod counterattack’s plot attracted me :blobsweat_2:

Also, i’ll add minor gay rival in het novel to my to read list :blobReach: been in love with emperor ML lately :aww:

Kthp likes this.
  6. Kthp

Kthp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor ML (and confused MC) is definitely one of my favs

Xhy likes this.