Recommendations Detective Conan fanfic, antihero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Jan 15, 2022.

1. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already reread it as well. I was happy to see it on MTL. Much prefered to a raw site....

MerryMune likes this.
  2. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read your recommendations and I specifically liked the 红黑马甲扮演指南 (Red and Black Vest Play Guide) and 马甲的千层套路(The Melaleuca routine of the vest) probably because I liked those reactions in the forum and it stays true to the story- no phenomenal unknown things happening (except the vests things) that cannot be explained and no Conan characters questioning their own lives. Also liked the part where the police's friendship shows.
    Thank you for the suggestions, do you have another recommendation? I've been thirsting for some detective conan fanfic:blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool:

3. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    接手波洛咖啡店的我 (Taking over Pariot Coffee Shop) - Conan chapter 115 ongoing BL
    One day he finds himself trapped in time. He doesnt get older and a strange system bound him. In order to free himself from time(Conan birth + plot yr) he decides to follow to reqeus of the system even though he iniataly refused. In the end the system sends him to the Winery where he gets a rather strange status. Although he does not fully understand it allows him to ask of Gin a Coffee shop which is to annoy Bourbon Gin buys Poirot. From there the true meaning off the system comes to be. MC travels through time points of different important characters and helps them in their growth. Rather late in the story we get an introduction to Jinpei Matsuda. Personally it is one of my favourite even though it is BL. It intregrates some other works as well. MC himself is a peacefull character but he foes not mind killing when he has to. Put him in the chaotic neutral camp.

女装大佬在柯学世界沉迷暖暖 (Women's clothing bosses are addicted to warmth in the world of Kexue) - Conan chapter 51 ongoing
    Traveling through he brought with him a dress up game that allowed him to change inside out. He always pretended it was disquise technique but in reality it was his golden finger that gave him costumes with skills and all attached. Anyway after accidently getting himself into the winery he got bored so it was time to leave. Of course like a good comerade of the police and its many undercovers he had actually rarely killed anyone. Now having escaped he finally gets back to his original identity a normal boy. Than as a normal person it's time to meddle. Be a part time (female)police officer and let senior sister Sharon steal your original identit. Play around with FBI. Scare Conan. Enjoy life.... I seem to have forgotten I was a man????

我真的是真酒 (I'm real wine) - Conan chapter 49 ongoing
    Has potential but wont be a master work. Semi raised by Hagi and Jinpei because he passively saved him he finds out that as a child raised by the Winery he seem to divert from his original time line. Moreover the App clearly tells him that prospects of his work for the Winery might not be to great. So he starts to balance doing things and not doing things. Saving or not saving. Sigh lets help Scotland after all Jinpei or Hagi would be sad if he was gone.... Not great but mihgt be entertaining to read when there are more ch

I am still looking for longer ones with actual lots of potentional but there are just to few =(

Both of those belong to my favourite as in unlike the other which I wait acumulate these belong to the ones I read chapter by chapter...

Like you I am also looking for along Melaleuca abd Red and Black but they are to hard to find.

MerryMune and Lehiye like this.
  4. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a literal angel:blobnosebleed::blobdrool::blobmelt: Thank you for the recommendations:aww::aww::aww:

5. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    全论坛都在磕真酒的CP [The whole forum is drinking real wine CP]- another one with potential for me. It's about a comic artist who suddenly died and got bind with a system in Conan world. He have to be a popular character to survive. it's kinda bl-ish? Bromance? Or just a dude who wants to mess with guys? It still has 41 chapters but I truly did enjoy it so much. Sadly, it has few chapters available and we still have to wait. I suck at giving reviews or summary:blobsob:

ChainEye likes this.
  6. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    [

I am quite sure you guys might like this novel although it is a bit soon.

赤井,有我这样的前辈你开心吗(Akai, are you happy to have a senior like me?) - Detective Conan BL ongoing chapter 30
    An ordinary day or at least it should have been. That was until his little junior brother of the FBI did something he could not comprehend. He actually let himself nearly get hit by a car. Of course he prevented it. We can't lose the rising FBI star .... Reading the report sent by before his meeting with his fellow wines his lips could not help but twitch. So that evening facing his old wine "friends" he announced he had spotted a pray and planned to raise it with money. Than he watched his junior perform pretending to be both meek a timid while at the same time being the most vicious wolf. It is a play that needs to be preformed carefully every step of the way. If he makes a mistep both of them fall. He looked at his long haired junior whom pretended to be a good and obedient pup and wondered what the pup might do upon realizing the truth....

QUOTE="MerryMune, post: 6929807, member: 392276"]全论坛都在磕真酒的CP [The whole forum is drinking real wine CP]- another one with potential for me. It's about a comic artist who suddenly died and got bind with a system in Conan world. He have to be a popular character to survive. it's kinda bl-ish? Bromance? Or just a dude who wants to mess with guys? It still has 41 chapters but I truly did enjoy it so much. Sadly, it has few chapters available and we still have to wait. I suck at giving reviews or summary:blobsob:[/QUOTE]

It was on my to be ready list when there are more chapters.

Since I am here I might as well give my opinion on the new Conan fanfic uploaded on MTLnovel.
    Detectives of Detective World - Detective Conan chapter 150 of 1064 ongoing
    One day he found himself in another him in another world. This him decided on his career as a police because in this world it is a safe choice considered he landed in times of the regression. On duty during his first case he quickly meets our just shrunken protagonist Conan. After that he walks the plot along Conan and becomes a confidant. He dates the eldest Suzuki. He has a system with lottery and random shop function. No real task but he needs to solve cases preferably independent and before they actually happen.

How to say if you have nothing else to read it is an excellent choice. It is just nothing new nor anything really shining.

赤井,有我这样的前辈你开心吗(Akai, are you happy to have a senior like me?) - Detective Conan BL ongoing chapter 30
    An ordinary day or at least it should have been. That was until his little junior brother of the FBI did something he could not comprehend. He actually let himself nearly get hit by a car. Of course he prevented it. We can't lose the rising FBI star .... Reading the report sent by before his meeting with his fellow wines his lips could not help but twitch. So that evening facing his old wine "friends" he announced he had spotted a pray and planned to raise it with money. Than he watched his junior perform pretending to be both meek a timid while at the same time being the most vicious wolf. It is a play that needs to be preformed carefully every step of the way. If he makes a mistep both of them fall. He looked at the fake faced pup and wondered what he would do when he knew the truth ...

So Novel updates is not working with me today and I am not sure what it shows and doesn't so I am gonna risk doubling it....

Lehiye and MerryMune like this.
  7. jato8ace

jato8ace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's not an OC fic but Kaito Kid is the lead and I think it's neat:
    Secrets in Indigo
    A throwaway comment about Kaitou KID’s eye colour sets Kaito on an uncomfortable path of discovery.

8. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    It was on my to be ready list when there are more chapters.

Since I am here I might as well give my opinion on the new Conan fanfic uploaded on MTLnovel.
    Detectives of Detective World - Detective Conan chapter 150 of 1064 ongoing
    One day he found himself in another him in another world. This him decided on his career as a police because in this world it is a safe choice considered he landed in times of the regression. On duty during his first case he quickly meets our just shrunken protagonist Conan. After that he walks the plot along Conan and becomes a confidant. He dates the eldest Suzuki. He has a system with lottery and random shop function. No real task but he needs to solve cases preferably independent and before they actually happen.

How to say if you have nothing else to read it is an excellent choice. It is just nothing new nor anything really shining.

An ordinary day or at least it should have been. That was until his little junior brother of the FBI did something he could not comprehend. He actually let himself nearly get hit by a car. Of course he prevented it. We can't lose the rising FBI star .... Reading the report sent by before his meeting with his fellow wines his lips could not help but twitch. So that evening facing his old wine "friends" he announced he had spotted a pray and planned to raise it with money. Than he watched his junior perform pretending to be both meek a timid while at the same time being the most vicious wolf. It is a play that needs to be preformed carefully every step of the way. If he makes a mistep both of them fall. He looked at the fake faced pup and wondered what he would do when he knew the truth ...

So Novel updates is not working with me today and I am not sure what it shows and doesn't so I am gonna risk doubling it....[/QUOTE]
    Thank you:aww::aww::aww:

Thank youu╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

9. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    So there is a serious bug today in my answers.

I recently started reading Kaito Kidd is superhero. I read 180+ chapters and felt it was poison.

He has been trapped in Conan's timeloop for 20 yrs. Finally he was freed and ready to grow up. So stealing Pandora he made an unconscious wish...and than it happened.... He was in another world. Marvel and DC colide. It didn't matter he quickly forged his identity and started out anew on his phantom thief career. He played around with Batman, and his friends in Gotham before going to the broader world.

So personally I like Kidd, this guy has been Kidd for 20 yrs but he feels nothing like Kidd. Moreover it goes down the Cultivation route.....? Although they don't call it that it's pretty much Cultivation. Of course even after being japanese for over 20 yrs he still solemnly believes in China and is dedicated to building up his Homeland without borders.....

I Participated In the Show and Was Considered a SSS-class Fugitive this is more Kidd like. Btw you might seriously consider reading the first season(after that the story is lots worse...) of this cause it really has a certain phantom thief charm to it.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  10. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    Noice~ I'll definitely try that:aww:

11. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    当真酒拥有论坛后 [When real wine has a forum] chapters 152 Ongoing
    -This mc is a wine called Grappa-
    - He is a real psycho. He has a system/teachers who teaches him things he need and only he can see them. That's why he was being treated as a psycho by Gin and others. Even without the system/teacher, for me he is still a psycho. I really recommend it though; it's really good in my opinion. And when I say good, I really mean good.:cookie::cookie::cookie:

12. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    I actuall did read the Sss fugitive one got bored pretty soon mc just kept buying new skills for no reason it was a show for gods sake felt totally brain dead to me to say

sounds fun time to get back into conan is it~

ChainEye and MerryMune like this.
  13. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything fresh? Anything new?

14. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    明明是路人却在论坛真酒出道 [Obviously a passerby, but he made his debut in the forum with real wine]- still reading and in 20 chapter, he is not an undercover/wine but based on the title- I guess it will happen sooner? It's kinda nice though

我与主线与警校组 [me and the mainline and the police academy]- this one is an undercover but you will see his life in police academy first. No vest, just him completely though he has a system.
    All of them are about 50 chapters and it is rare to find some good ones with 50+:sweating_profusely:

orangethegreatorange and Lehiye like this.
  15. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a new one in mtlnovel and that description seems awfully familiar:sweating_profusely:

16. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I have high doubts that they uploaded it twice :confusedcatblob:
    Aigh but seriously why 90% of the Conan fanfics have these misdunderstood kinda mcs am already fed up with them! Where re my cool, badass hubbies!!! GIVE THEM BACK!!! :blob_teary:

Ps.: I've been curious for about quite a while now: WHAT THE HELL IS A SNAKE SPIRIT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

MerryMune likes this.
  17. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it meant "cunning" or "treacherous"- like that. I wanted to read it but when I saw in the chapter list a chapter named something with "loli shiho/miyano/ai-chan" I lost interest. I'm okay if you say it in other word like kid or child but when it said "loli", I had a hunch it's going to be those harem conan fanfic which I despise the most so I'm kinda scared:sweating_profusely:

Lehiye likes this.
  18. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Brrrr...when they go romance we drop when the go harem we puke
    #purgetheloliharem :blobpoliceangry::blobtorch:

MerryMune likes this.
  19. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I'm okay with romance- though it sometimes ruin the story, it sometimes enhances it. What I don't like is the harem- reverse may it be or just a harem full of girls. Especially if it's a harem full of little girls- I never get the loli or the shots one in a harem like why??? They are like your little sisters:blobsob:

Lehiye likes this.
  20. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read up till 125 it is okay, currently no strange things. Because of the merger between two personalities original person and new person he was sent to hospital for multiple personalities disorder which he did not have it was just the assimilation of the crossover soul taking over the suicidal original soul. Besides that he has some interest in habaira but mainly uses her as entertainment. Personally as long as it does not go down a strange road(currently ch 125 no signs) it is worth a read. He is a part time bounty hunter because he was so in his past life.