Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Just verify on Ridibooks and you can mtl on google chrome browser to Spanish to read it here https://ridibooks.com/books/2236000472

***​

New cover. I'm so happy since I didn't like the old cover.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    MianneChan, NCarm111, mrs_F and 9 others like this.
  2. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this cover

NohrNeir likes this.
  3. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for keeping us up to date! I’m enjoying so much your translations. :aww: I have a question, if I remember it correctly, it was the crown prince who turned back time in the first place right? How did he manage to do that? And why it keeps on repeating every time Ines died?

NohrNeir likes this.
  4. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    This becoming a Manhwa soon I'm so nervous cuz I do not want the art to disappoint me

NohrNeir, Natamcia and your crush like this.
  5. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.

It's not so much that Oscar turned back time but because of him, time was ruined. Remember how Emiliano was given the choice to regain his memories because he didn't die as predestined? That was what happened to Oscar in 1st timeline. Luciano killed him and Luciano wasn't "destined" to kill him thus Oscar was given a chance to regain his memories. With those memories, he changed everything, which spiral to Ines and Carcel's ruined marriage since he originally took Ines with his jealousy towards Carcel.

As for why time kept getting reversed every time Ines died, it's because she committed suicide, so she reversed her time. Oscar committed suicide in 2nd timeline and reversed his time as well for 3rd timeline. Emiliano didn't commit suicide but he died outside of his death so his life wasn't reversed but he was born from start and later on regain his "memories" through dreams. This was the same as Oscar in 2nd timeline. He didn't commit suicide in 1st timeline, so he started over being born again as a normal being in 2nd timeline and later regain his "memories".

People whose death was not predestined regain memories through dreams when they make the choice to remember from previous timeline. People who killed themselves reverse their life and never truly die so their memories remain as if they never died. And people who died as predestined and didn't commit suicide just live as if that had always been their one and only life. Basically it means no human can turn back time because they're just human but they can cause a ripple effect from their actions when time turns back due to a rule set. Ines was given guidance to live better later on by Anastasio because she helped him in her 2nd timeline and thus he felt gratitude towards her and had followed her to live better in order to die properly.

I'm most worried about this since I'm picky with art. As for becoming a manhwa, idk how soon. Author-nim just mentioned it'll be within this year. She hasn't given any new updates on it. It could be end of the year for all I know, but that could give the artist more time to work on it. It's a very popular novel on ridi so I'm hoping they will choose a good artist to not disappoint the readers.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    MianneChan, mrs_F, Shion Lee and 8 others like this.
  6. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I never fully grasp the concept of why they kept on returning back time. So it was all because Luciano killed the crown prince and Ines suicides. I've thought the crown pribce was destined to be killed by either Luciano or Carcel because of Ines. Lol. And I've thought the crown prince committed suicide on the 1st TL that's why he regressed time. Thank you!

Nani.Raciaxoxo and NohrNeir like this.
  7. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy to know the spoilers. It's a great romance and the ML and FL are more humane than expected.

But I'm still gonna skip this.
    For one, I'm not fond of cheating even if he was manipulated Cuz I have severe OCD and also its a question of morality since he was already engaged and knows what he does is wrong (he does feel a tad guilty when FL walked in on him making out with another woman) . Like nada sorry ML tho your personality is cute. But since the FL wants it (shrugs)

Two, I'm not a catholic nor an atheist. I'm not fond of too much religious mentions unless they are completely fictional.

Three, although I know how straight people's perspective works and I do know many gays are proactive, I still feel uncomfortable when they are negatively mentioned since I'm a fujoshi.

I know it would have been a good read but I would still rather reread the Grandmaster of Demonic cultivation than continue reading this one.

Thank you for Nohr-nim who gave the spoilers! I really enjoyed reading them. And many thanks to Potato-nim who posted the warning at page one.

This is a good novel but it's not for everyone. It depends on your taste. I still like both the main characters' personality since circumstances molded them into what they are now. So I don't understand the hate in the comments under the novel page. Just skip it if it's not your cup of tea.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  8. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u tell me in" what if" did ml really cheat while drank? Or fl thought so?and in there was ml really killed by her?

Just thinking about Carcel's cheating I also want to kill ah, I'm so paranoid that thinking about what if he cheated in marriage accidentally, make me fell uncomfortable cause he was a perfect husband and so faithful, I liked him for this quality but if that quality snatched away from him,makes me anxious and sorry to say but I think if a man once cheat even if It's accidentally they may cheat again accidentally.

noula likes this.
  9. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Can people stop asking about his cheating? That blog response was just for fun because other writers were writing snippets about what-if their characters cheat as well so she only did it to join in the fun. It's not even real. He would've never even cheated if not for Ines. Look at his 1st life. He never cheated on her. He only cheated on her BECAUSE of her. And she doesn't even care. She knew and left it alone. She wanted it. It was even said in the blog response he would never cheat on her unless if accident while drunk because when someone is drunk anything can happen cause in the novel he did accidentally almost mistaken a woman to be Ines cause she copied Ines' clothing and haircut and everything so if he wasn't sober, he wouldn't have realized immediately.

Also the author did that what-if scenerio for all her characters, not just the leads for this novel but her other 3 novels as well and in 2 of the other novels, the MLs were virgins and lost it to FL first, so it had nothing to do with if he cheated once before, he will again. It's more for fun to put the characters into perspective on what they will do after. Because that what-if scenerio is to show that Ines is a no-nonsense bloody person, while the other scenerio is to show that Carcel is a guy who gives in to her and would still love her.

People who don't read this novel won't understand. If they read the novel they will know he would've never cheated on her in the first place if not for Ines because the novel is half written in his POV. They'll see how much he loves her. Carcel is literally even listed as one of the top 4 smut MLs on Ridibook. He's literally listed among Riftan, Ishkan, and Kaiser ( https://ridibooks.com/event/22350 ) and the character traits literally said he's a "pretend to be playboy" because he's not really a playboy.

If you had read those responses, then you can also read this one.

Also if you had read the whole ending of volume 2 part, even Carcel knew he would've never slept with other girls if he had knew his own feelings early on. That whole part was one of his POV. While Ines may be manipulative, Carcel also partially told himself that he didn't like Ines when he was young because he was too prideful to admit he liked a girl who pay no attention to him, so it was a mixture of things that kept him from knowing he had liked Ines since he was young and that led him to sleep with another girl, because internally he still craved her attention and slept with other girls hoping she would pay attention to him and as he kept doing it and she still ignored him, he eventually grew numb to it and felt it was "normal".

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  10. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where you read this novel but there is no hate to this novel is very popular and lot of people like it and the rating is very high the author even have a lot of good fan art of this novel from a lot of people

PattyCakes likes this.
  11. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    im pretty sure they meant the novelupdates page not ridibooks. we all know k-readers tend to give a novel a chance for atleast 80-100 chapters before writing essays on how bad it is.
    novelupdates reviews are dropped at 20 chapters.

MianneChan, kitsoul, noula and 3 others like this.
  12. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    But the review there are good the lowest stars is three stars like the review of this novel is good you cannot convince me the review on the story is not good

13. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ok

14. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are lower. Some people rate lower but don't write anything.

zoefleyl likes this.
  15. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is rated 4.2 on novelupdates and that's saying a lot on this site, and on Ridibook is 4.5 and that's rated is High and if the story at the end or in the middle was that bad the rating would have gone down like I don't know why people are trying so hard to believe that this novel have low rating or people don't like the story when people actually do like the story just because few people rate it low that doesn't mean we going to ignored other people that rate it high, that's how a novel work when the novel is rate 4.1 or 5.1 people going to consider that good rate and they are not going to care about the few people that rate it low because is majority rules.

Nani.Raciaxoxo likes this.
  16. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir I'm sorry for disturbing you and being an annoying brat but can you please spoil the newly published side stories?? :notlikeblob::blob_teary:

NohrNeir and zoefleyl like this.
  17. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already spoiled some of the side stories before and not many people were that interested in it enough for me to keep spoiling so I was going to spoil the rest when it's done. It's still ongoing and currently in the side story, they are almost landing on the Ille Tasya main island. So part 1 of the side is complete, Mendoza's part and next is Ille Tasya. I sometimes spoil my readers when the topic comes up like Luciano's marriage with Delfina. It has lots of other people's POV. We get to even see her mother's POV, so we know a bit more on the parents' romance background, even their grandparents. When a reader made a mistake thinking Carcel's grandfather wasn't a good influence and telling him to cheat, I had to correct her with some info from the side story- his grandfather passed away at 8. In the side story, he went with his father alone to clean out a ship after the passing of his grandfather and there's a story his father taught him about the birds coming home from sea. Carcel was telling this story to Ines in the latest side story chapter. The were on the ship and seeing the birds flying to them and Ines was asking him how he felt seeing birds from land flying to the sea when he was returning to Calztela. Seeing birds nearby is one way sailors and navy men know they're approaching land so she's asking him how he felt when he realized he was close to returning home from war. He told her he was happier than he is now because he was returning to her. Right now he's out in sea with her so it's different.

18. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou very much!!
    I am reading it on ridi with one chapter free a day as I've planned to read your translation after they're completed so I didn't knew that you do spoil your readers.:blobsob:
    I'm very excited for luciano's story. I read on the author's blog that they also got married in the same church as inez.

19. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the the author make a separate story for her brother and the girl he's married to

20. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they married in the same church Ines married Carcel in. You can tell from both the covers, the windows in the background. I'm glad you read from unlocking since it helps support the author.

The separate novel isn't out yet. It kept getting delayed because she had an injured hand earlier on and right now she's on another hiatus because her mom got covid. Also she's prioritizing her other new novel to be released first. She's working on 4 novels currently. Luciano's novel won't be the present timeline. It's the timeline when Ines was crown princess and she committed suicide so it shows a bit of Ines alive and then her suicide and the main plot is the aftermath. Delfina will probably be the saving grace to Luciano after his sister's passing and he will spend his life seeking revenge on Oscar with Carcel. The side story shows Luciano's marriage with Delfina in the current timeline. Author-nim said current timeline ended too happy that she wasn't able to continue so Luciano's novel would be a past timeline.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    MianneChan, mrs_F, rock.doll and 11 others like this.