Japanese I Will Parry Everything to Become the Greatest Adventurer!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, May 6, 2022.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Associated Names:
    Ore wa Subete wo “Parry” Suru
    俺は全てを【パリイ】する 〜逆勘違いの世界最強は冒険者になりたい〜

Publisher: Earth Star Novel, Syosetu

Novelupdates Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-will-parry-everything-to-become-the-greatest-adventurer/

MangaDex Link(for adaptation): https://mangadex.org/title/42f62ab4...f7ad/ore-wa-subete-wo-parry-suru?tab=chapters

Cover Illustration:
    [​IMG]

Description:

“I have no talent at all…”

At the age of 12, a young boy named Noru had decided to train himself in the mountains after being rejected by the capital’s official training centers for being “talentless”. He believed that, with enough hard work and effort, he could one day become like the protagonists that populate his childhood stories. Full of determination, he would practice every day with his makeshift wooden sword, endlessly repeating the only sword technique he knew—“Parry”.

The hours turned into days, the days turned into months, and the months turned into years.

Eventually, he had trained this one skill to such an extreme that he could snap a thousand branches with it. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get the desired result, he couldn’t learn any new skills required to become a real adventurer. It may be time to let go of his dream. But he couldn’t. Not just yet. Knowing this, he returned to the capital again.

———–

This was a man of endless dedication, a man who used that dedication to become one of the strongest in the world. The only problem is, he didn’t know it yet.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This series takes a basic skill('parrying') to ridiculous levels that is fun to read.

The main character is a simple, strong-but-doesn't-know-it type person, but the characters and story around him have a gradual buildup and are good.

2. Sumer Sun

Sumer Sun Growing mushrooms in a dark corner

Reading List:
    Link
    beidou mains gonna enjoy

3. Nikko Anderson

Nikko Anderson The Second Apprentice of The Fourth Librarian

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I know why the previous group drop this? If the reason not problematic I might be interested...

4. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea. They just seen to have stopped updating.

5. Nikko Anderson

Nikko Anderson The Second Apprentice of The Fourth Librarian

Reading List:
    Link
    They problem is they disappeared completely, not just stopped updating. There is no trace of they translations. So I kind of afraid...

6. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you can just start fresh without worries.