Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    For My Derelict Favourite
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title: 버려진 나의 최애를 위하여, For My Abandoned Love
    Author: Kim Seonyu, Ryuho

Artist: KIMYONG
    Raws: Novel- R12, R19 | Manhwa (G)
    Audio Book: Teaser | Korean
    Chapters:
    Main Story- 129, Side Story- 13, Special Side Story 1 (5 chapters), Special Side Story 2- Uros' POV (5 chapters)
    Official Translations: English, Indo, French, Chinese, Thai, Japanese
    Novel Updates: Link
    Year of Release: 2021 (Completed)
    -----
    Spoiler by Chapters
    Miscellaneous Spoilers
    *Updated till post #895 by @Samona
    Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread ::bloblove::.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈​
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024 at 9:22 AM
    mmem, Xi-hime, Powerpuff_7 and 20 others like this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I believe it doesn’t have a thread :blobReach:
    hoping for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

shouahang58 likes this.
  4. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GOOGLE TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION :

I was in possession of the novel I liked Rofan enough to do the N-time regular drive.
    Although a commoner, thanks to the body of a wealthy commoner,
    I bought the status of a fallen aristocrat, attended a noble family banquet, and watched the romance of the characters in the original.

I wanted to see the ending and return to reality... … .
    Somehow, even after the ending, I was not released from my intent and lived a life in the original.
    As a result, I got to know the stories behind the scenes that I didn't want to know.
    My favorite subnam Kaelus has died.

Living impoverished in the original work without him, I eventually fell ill and died.
    Now, I wanted to return to reality, but what kind of joke of fate came back to the end of the novel overnight.
    This is definitely... … Does it mean you'll save my love?

Yuuki9, Jeenajin, Laerta and 8 others like this.
  5. Thclownn

Reading List:
    Link
    PAPAGO DESCRIPTION

He was possessed by his favorite novel, "Rophan," which he loved so much that he ran the N-turn.
    Thanks to the fascination of the commoner but rich,
    I bought the status of a fallen aristocrat and went to a feast of the aristocracy to watch the romance of the original characters.

After seeing the ending like that, I thought I'd go back to reality...….
    Even after the ending, he was not released from the ice and lived his life in the original.
    As a result, I even learned about behind-the-scenes stories that I didn't want to know.
    My favorite sub-nam, Caelus, has died.

Living in poverty without him, I eventually fell ill and died.
    I thought I would go back to reality now, but I went back to the end of the novel overnight.
    I'm sure this means you're going to save my favorite?

6. Thclownn

Reading List:
    Link
    This is new novel, so I think there's no blog naver review or anything yet. I have post the synopsis, above this

Winter Daphne and SueVal like this.
  7. nazuna

nazuna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard this was getting a manhwa adaption!
    also i think the title would be better translated as <For My Abandoned Bias>

Translated Summary:
    I was transmigrated in a romantic fantasy novel that I liked so much to the point that I binge watched until the Nth episode. I'm a commoner, but I possessed a rich commoner. I watched the romance of the characters in the original novel while attending a banquet of the noble who bought his status from a fallen nobleman.

I thought I was going back to reality after watching the ending... Somehow, even after the ending, I was not released from possessedness and lived the life in the novel. As a result, I learned even behind-the-scenes stories that I didn't want to know. My favorite second lead, Kaelus, died.

While living in poverty in the novel without him, I eventually got sick and died. I thought I was going back to reality, but I returned to right after the ending of the novel overnight. This is definitely... It means I have to save my bias, right?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The official raws for the novel has already been posted so I'm just going to post the novel cover again since it doesn't show up on the user who started this thread.

FR6nIH3VEAACk9n.jpg

The webtoon is already released with 6 chapters but only 1 chapter is still available for free reading.

FR6nIgCUcAEm9qk.jpg

9. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the clear translation of the plot :justabotheart::justabotheart:

10. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

11. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about how relationship development gonna happen between our both leads as ml was in love with ogFl and any spoiler about ogFl (her nature ??):hmm:

Camping here for spoilers:blobcozy::blob_plusone:

12. ushii

ushii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouhhhhhh the art is so pretty is there gonna be any conflict between ogFL and FL??

camping for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

icay1x and Grayel like this.
  13. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a tragedy tag. Ngl, i'm a little scared.

14. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've read what happens until chapter 6

So FL (Hestia) was an extra with a lot of money who only wanted to see her favourite characters. Yadayada Kael(ML/og2ML) was super in love and poisoned the villains for the saint Diana (ogFL). Then Diana rejected Kael and went on to live her happy ending with the ogML. FL thought since the novel was over she would go back to her World, but a year passed and nothing happened, and through this year she lost all her wealth and the will to live. At the same time Kael had tried to suicide multiple times and it was on the news, and the both find each other in a forest looking to die. She bring her to her cabin and goes out to buy food and he suicide there leaving a note saying he was sorry.
    Since Kael was her favourite character she lost even more her will to live and she goes to the temple (btw on her way there she can hear people talking about how since Diana became crown princess she didn't go back to help poor people and its hinted that ogFL and OgML are separating). FL desesperante ask god if there is a reason she is this World to please let her save Kael, since he was murdered by the people he loved the most (by using him and tossing him out). And she goes back

She went back a year before just at the time of Diana's marriage and Kael's first suicide attempt.

Since she wants to save him she rushes to the marquisate and saves Kael and blurts out the first thing that comes out of her mouth: Marry me. Kael has lost his will to live so he is like yeah whatever.

The butler suspect FL but she tells him she can see the future and that she only wants to Help ML. So yeah they get married. ML doesn't even look the papers and just signs.

So FL's plan is to take revenge by showing all the support Diana got from Kael. Her first step is to take back the land he donated to the temple (since Diana was a commoner she wasn't respected at the temple until Kael donated this land) which btw is a super fertile and rich land. When she shows up to the temple none believes she is Kael's wife since everyone knows he is Inlove with Diana. Until everyone check the marriage document, ofc the temple's head doesn't want to give the land back since FL asked cuz the land was given to Diana and she isn't any longer there, so FL threathens the temple saying: Imagine if in tomorrow's news the main tlite is the Temple joins hand with a cruel woman that use the love that the marques had for her and then toss him aside??

So that's all until now
    /SPOILER]

I have a slight suspicion that she's gonna be a saint or someone loved by the god/gods. If you pay attention her wealth dissapeared after she lost her will to be in this World.
    When she pleads to god she says that if there is a reason for her to be in this World to please just grant her wish of saving her favourite.

And she has this weird dream after she proposes to the ML where someone says something like as long as you want this we will be with you

15. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on their relationship?

16. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers about the MC's real body background?
    Is she really og ML's half-sister?Some say she is the emperor's illegitimate child. Btw, does she also have royal blood from the mother line?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  17. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m in for spoilers~

So sad what happened to ML. There’s nothing to be done if the person you love doesn’t love you back, but if the other person uses you, then that’s another matter. Even sadder if you realizes it and even so still love the person. ML has to build his own self.

18. Sehyinna

Sehyinna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up buying this novel because I was too curious about what would happen next. I've only read until chp 45, the story is interesting but the relationship progress between Hestia (MC) and Kaelrus (ML) is quite slow.
    ML looks very fragile, he is depressed and sometimes has seizures.
    ML once asked MC why she seemed to hate Diana (OgFL) and Helios (OGML), MC said that they owed her an apology, ML just wondered what Diana and Helios did so they owed Hestia an apology without knowing that the apology is for him alias Kaelrus (ML)

19. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML sounds pretty weak ngl...