Spoiler Monochrome Rumor/모노크롬루머

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tehanu, Jan 24, 2022.

1. yuntaeyang

yuntaeyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading chapter 30 of the novel and saw the comment section discussing who might be Lee Sihyun's lover
    It seems to be Jaeha who is the leader of the group 'FLOW' which is their sunbae and the Fox Heejun is also part of it (they showed up on chapter 18 of the manhwa. )
    And it was said on the novel that Sihyun who they known to be sweet and caring, was particularly cold to them and only friendly on the surface so it seems like Sihyun knows Sihyun's relationship with Jaeha and the reason Sihyun told Sihyun to tell him if Sihyun remember or think something is to prevent Sihyun falling to Jaeha again. /SPOILER]
    I'm going to read more chapters and come back if it's true or not.

2. Shon_Shon

Shon_Shon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody knows where I can find the novel? I could only read up to chapter 5 : (

3. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link

4. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link
    The director is a legend and I'm sorrowfully crying because I can't see this scene with my eyes.
    Anyway, silently screaming because I'm not alone in my room*

He didn't really want to go, but Sihyun who was next in line, had no choice but to go to the set with a frown.

The gray contact lenses that he was wearing for the first time in my life were awkward, and I blinked a few times as i sat down on the chair, wondering if I was even going to match my hair and clothes, and the murmur of the staffs got louder. I'm tired.

Jin, who is already called Jin, sighed as is he was already sucked in, but the director's strange voice flew right next to him like a thunderbolt.

"Lee Sihyun, why are you wearing clothes? You have to take it off."

Priar, SkyLisette, Ang3Blue and 8 others like this.
  5. aisara.canessa

aisara.canessa Member

Reading List:
    Link

That's true..that fcking bastard was Og!body ex trashy bf

Deeyodee, Ang3Blue, Nessi and 3 others like this.
  6. Nessi

Nessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the one og Sihyun with in the first few chapters???flashback before he debuted...

7. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read until chapter 64 and I don't know what to feel for Yoon Li-soo. I'm having a hard time choosing who to cheer for between Daejun, Li-soo and Chan.
    Seriously though, why can't Sihyun just choose them all I bet they won't mind although maybe reluctant but as long as they get to be by Sihyun's side.

I'm contemplating whether to post chapter summaries here or not. Maybe I will start at chapter 35

It was when Sihyun collapsed during filming and saw a peek to past Sihyun's memories again.

This is when Sihyun passed out during filming and saw another peek of ogSihyun's memories .

The members who are standing besides Sihyun's bed are anxious. It wasn't that they didn't imagine this moment but they were not ready for this especially when they were finally one and happy. The appearance of Sihyun lashing out to them as soon as he wake up is terrifying.

Rajun who was holding Sihyun's hand couldn't help but tighten them while recalling how weird it was for the past months to hold and make eye contact with Lee Sihyun. During the 2 years with Remegaton he never saw Sihyun smiling once. He was always tired and dark.

When Sihyun asked what's wrong with a puzzled look, Rajun couldn't hold his tears and burried his face on Sihyun's hand.

Starting then, Rajun started speaking about how he was always scared of the memories coming back and going away. The others were solent because they feel the same way. Then Rajun stated apologizing about how he wish they would stay like this.

Sihyeon who was silent finally spoke and told Rajun to stop crying while wiping Rajun's cheek with his hand.

'I think there was some misunderstanding here..'

In fact it was something he wanted to say for a long time.

'All I remeber was I was in highschool.'

Silence filled the room with the members having blank faces and Uihyun broke it by cursing a lot.

Uihyun started nagging how he should have said it from the beggining and Sihyun replied that he was actually going to. He was not going to talk about the memories he saw in the first place and was only planning to say that he only remembered the part of it but Rajun suddenly started crying and confessed something like the Sacrament of Confession lolol

Sihyun was confused by the members' behavior of being worried as he and the past Sihyun has the same aspect of not expections on others.

Sihyun them promised if the memories come back they will still stay the same way.
    _
    The next day the drama filmig team visited and the director spike many words because he misunderstood that Sihyun collapse because of the shoot. And when Sihyun denied it he was furious for Sihyun being humble.

CEO Lee also visited and the next day Sihyun was finally discharged.

In march, the drama airing date is approaching.

Priar, SkyLisette, Ang3Blue and 14 others like this.
  8. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't really work. I believe that's a scam, like a phishing site

NovelenthusiastIDK likes this.
  9. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I was wondering does @/eeeee know if Daejun and the members find out its actually Hajin? And that Sihyeon is actually gone? And what about the sister, I honestly hope she doesn't find out, she be too heartbroken.

Also does/did Chan like og Sihyeon? Or was it more like worry ? And only started developing feeling when Hajin entered the body? Because why the fuck would Chan lick Sihyeon ear after coming back frim the hospital lol does anyone know what their relationship was before?

I would also like point out that in the Korean fanbase the refer to MC as Hajin not Sihyeon since when they refer to Sihyeon they're talking about OG Sihyeon.
    Hope that helps because Sihyeon was mention double and I had gotten confused at first lol

And thank you for sharing spoilers from the novel, I look forward to whatever you'll share next :)

I saw ch.8 of the manhwa, how did Sihyeon end up in this overall toxic situation, I nearly cried seeing him beat up. Did it happen before even becoming an idol? Reread CH.4 yea I know now, looks like it was after and it was due to false love. My poor baby, that bastard took advantage of someone who loved him ugh I can't:blobangery: Hajin please get revenge on those bastards

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    Priar, Ang3Blue, Izn and 7 others like this.
  10. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping for spoilers :blobpopcorn_cool::blob_plusone:

11. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh please remove the manhwa link, we all know the site is in danger of being removed so please don’t link It anywhere

12. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very sorry it just came to me that I have accidentally deleted the summaries I posted last last week.
    I will post it here again but unfortunately it will not be as detailed as the first one because my memory are not that good and it will be a hassle to reread the previous chapters since it's not for free and I'm deeply engaged on the current chapters I'm reading (which I deeply want to drop it here but I'm trying to chronologically put the spoilers so yeah).

I will put the summaries of the each events that happened as one instead of summaries of each single chapters but don't worry I will try to make it as detailed as possible.

13. YutA

YutA [DEATHBERRY]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, if anyone wants to read the complete mtl + Illustration photobook can check my profile. I share the link there. Thanks

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  14. ryuuki7

ryuuki7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://imgur.io/a/yNrIivF

i just add few things which i remember.

just like the prolog manhwa
    Hajin though in Sihyun body will end up with Han daejun.
    Daejun becomes Sihyun sponsor, Daejun offering Sihyun as coffee models..
    after comebacks the groups becomes bussy and there’s part they shooting variety show about the group daily activities.
    and as other spoiler, ogSihyun ex was Ahn Jaeha, and he will harm Sihyun in the end.

actually i just silent reader.. i bought this series from chapter 50 till the end.. I'm rarely used pc so idk how to copy paste the mtl since i used chrome mobile..

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    Priar, SkyLisette, Ang3Blue and 9 others like this.
  15. Jaaags

Jaaags New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask if Daejun knows that hajin is in Sihyun's body?

16. ryuuki7

ryuuki7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows.. i forgot the detail, but after sihyun drama released, daejun sure if he's hajin.. and Hajin and Daejun will meet frequently too. Since Hajin still asked abouts ogSihyun past.

Priar, Ang3Blue, Hiura and 2 others like this.
  17. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link
    [First Version of Individual Shooting]

Sihyun and the others members went in the shooting sight together. The staffs are on guard in front of Sihyun because they have been working with Remegaton with 2 years and knew how Sihyun acted. The Sihyun they have worked with never stayed at the same room as the others and left immediately when hus parts are done. They are also aware how much Sihyun is sensirive to physical contacts.

That why they can only just look at the current Sihyun and Rajun who wrapped his arms aroung Sihyun as of normal with shaking eyes.

Their comeback concept is 'corruption' which is very different from their usual concept. The members immediately started getting ready for the shoot and Sihyun just went along absent minded with the whole group.

It was when the actual shooting began that Sihyun became dumbfounded. The members that Sihyun knew are cheerful and loud but what he sees in front of him is the complete opposite of their personalities. Sihyun just continued having these thoughts during Chan and Uihyun's and soon faced a problem.

He needed to pose for the shoot.

Sihyun was okay with acting because all he did was be his self when he was Lee Hajin but this is a completely different matter. He didn't know what to do nor what to even pose.

Sanyu who sensed Sihyun's worries volunteered to go first. Before leaving, Sanyu said to Sihyun that drinking water is enough to do the work and Sihyun just stared at him asking with his eyes what the hell does he mean and just ignored Sanyu's word.

Once Sanyu's done, it was finally his turn. He could only stand in front of the camera awkwardly and the director nagged and told him to work seriously.

Sanyu's words rang to uis head and Sihyun left in shooting site and went to find a glass and grabbed the water bottle in Sanyu's hand.

True to Sanyu's words, Sihyun's first indivual shooting ended successfully

Second Version

The members will have their hair color changed.

Sihyun - Grey with faint black at the nape
    Rajun - Brownish Blonde
    Uihyun - Brighter Red
    Sanyu - Rose Gold
    Chan - Deep Blue

Nothing much happened except for Sihyun thinking that everything is a scam.

Thind Version

Remegaton is formed by a group of demons. Each demon has yheor stage name and have their own unique design of magic circle for their corresponding stage name. But since tatoos as not allowed, pre-made stickers are prepared and placed at different locations.

Sanyu - Back of the right hand
    Uihyun - Left cheek
    Rajun - Forehead
    Chan - Collarbone
    Sihyun - Nape

When it was Sihyun's turn the director asked why Sihyun is wearing clothes.

"You have to take it off."

It's now Sihyun's second time of showing his bone wing.

Priar, SkyLisette, Ang3Blue and 9 others like this.
  18. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Daejun a subordinate of Hajin how come he gain power and money enough to become his sponsor?

Priar and darkcrystal like this.
  19. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link
    They will have their shooting site at like a billiard(?) place with lots of alcohol around since their concept is corruption.

There will be also a female who will film with one of them which is Sihyun. It will also have a kissing scene.

The members were completely against it. Even Chan who was always quiet expressed his dislike to the idea.

The reason Sihyun was chosen was because he has the smallest if not non existent fanbase because of his reputation. Other reason is because instead of the fans getting mad or jealous to woman, they feel pity instead because Sihyun way more prettier and would steal their light lol.

After the shooting starts, the members were all confused because Sihyun was not bothered by the eerie atmosphere at all and there wasn't any hint of being uncomfortable of having contact with the girl but instead was even good at how to reject their touchs/advances.

Sihyun who just wanted ended it quickly doesn't have a clue about everyone's thought. His life as Lee Hajin was of course not clean since he's a loan shark. There was already multiple times of going to clubs to meet clients or subordinate so he was not new to the atmosphere of the clubs.

Its the time when the K-drama 'Blue Thorns' where Sihyun acted as the villain Park Jihan is out. The members decided to gather at the living room and watch it.

Since it was MV Shooting was just finished Sihyun was already drowsy before the drama airing time arrived so Chan offered his lap for Sihyun to sleep.

When the members finally saw Sihyun's part (Park Jihan) playing they were all like '????' and turned their heads to look at Sihyun who is peacefully sleeping. They were at disbelief at the contrast of the cold Sihyun at the tv and the cutely sleeping Sihyun.

The fandom and k-netizens were also in uproar since they didn't expect much because of Sihyun's previous drama.

A subordinate of Daejun guarding the room heard a loud crashing sound inside. He immediately went inside bit all he can is limited because the lights were off. He then saw Daejun's silhouette then came closer to ask what's wrong.

But he stopped when he saw Daejun's face. Han Daejun already cold face is more fierce.

He recalled they events that happened these past months.

The Daejun he knew before when Hajin was still alive was quiet and cold. Unlike Hajin who is not disappointed in losses, Han Daejun is someone who does not take excuses and very strict.

But after Lee Hajin's death he became more quiet and distant to others.

When the others were worrying about Daejun's change, it was when a strange guy appeared who is named Lee Sihyun, a famous idol known for his face and trashy personality.

They were confused at first but when Sihyun's visits mere increasing they came to a conclusion that Daejun and Sihyun has a relationship.

But that thought perished when they saw Daejun's face that wants to murder Sihyun anytime. So they all just waiting for the time when Daejun is finally planning to kill Sihyun.
    _______

The subordinate immediately stopped his thoughts when Daejun called him.

He then noticed the glass shards around Daejun's face and the crashed TV in front of him. Daejun's face was also awfully pale.

He again heard Han Daejun's voice.

"Lee Sihyun's doctor, bring him here."

Sihyun and the other members will go to canteen and then they will encouter their senior group 'Flow' except for the fox guy.

They will have a short conversation with Rajun and Uihyun leading from their group and the other two members of Flow.

That's when Ahn Jaeha who doesn't speak much suddenly talked to Sihyun asking how is his ankles (when Sihyun sprained his ankles and met them at the elevator ).

Lee Hajin who don't know Sihyun's friends at the past thought that it will be rude if he didn't answer so he just gave a quick reply. Then suddenly Ahn Jaeha raised his hand seemingly to touch Sihyun's head but before his hand got even near towards Sihyun, Sanyu quickly intervened it and went to stand in front of Sihyun.

Sanyu greeted Jaeha in a friendly manner but the two gave each other cold gaze. It was very short exchange so no one noticed the weird atmosphere except for Chan who came to stand beside Sihyun. And they will continue to chat until they decided to eat together at the canteen.

(This is the where fun will start sorry in advance if the I won't deliver the laughter I experienced when reading because I am bad at writing and expressing words.)

Sihyun and the other members is eating together with 'Flow' in the same table.

The seating arrangement is if I'm not wrong is Rajun on the right side of Sihyun and Chan on the left side. Sayun and Uihyun is seating in front Sihyun.

I don't know about the Flow It wasn't mentioned or I just missed it but they are also seated at the same table as Remegaton.

Sihyun's plate which has moderate amount food at first were completely changed when they started their meal. Chan and Rajun were actively putting their foods on Sihyun's plate and Uihyun and Sanyu were also putting theirs from time to time. Sihyun's plate were stacked with a lots of food in short amount of time.

Rajun were also speaking a lot to Sihyun to swallow the food correctly and Uihyun was nagging Sihyun to eat a lot for his body while adding more food to Sihyun's plate.

Lee Sihyun was used to eat alone back when he was Lee Hajin so he was awkward at the loud and cheeful atmosphere of the members everytime they ate so he was awkward when swallowing foods which caused Rajun to remind him everytime. As for the foods that increasing as time passed by, he could only grumble inside and obediently eat them all.

The members' behaviour towards Sihyun is obviously not normal but Sihyun who only spent his days with the members didn't have anyone to point out that fact and could only believe that it was normal.

Which is exactly the reason why the members of Flow were dumbfounded. They were just blankly watching the chaos that is happening before their eyes.

'Is this a secret camera prank?'

The two members of Flow were rioting and sweating inside because of the unfamiliar scene and also because they are they can feel Ahn Jaeha's mood suddenly going cold for no reason.

20. yuntaeyang

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022