Resolved Quick transmigration BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rilliriya, May 14, 2022.

1. Rilliriya

Rilliriya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm searching for the mc that transmigration into gay cannon fodder. the original cf was in love with ML and start chasing him. at the end, ML start liking mc too because he thinks mc really like him and didn't give up to chase him.

the original cf appearance is like a teens that start their rebellious state (?) like his hair colored, has ear piercing, using eyeliner, and dark clothes(?) i'm sorry, i don't know how to describe it :cry::cry:

the scene that i remember is when the mc cook the meal for the original cf parents, but they just didn't appreciate the cooking. the reason is because the original host wasn't their real son, they just using him as substitue. and their biological son is actually the ML.

at the ending of the arc, mc will die. (i tried to remember it)

my english is still not good, and this is my first time using forum. i'm sorry about that. but i hope i can find the title from this novel. if you know please let me know. thankk youu :LOL::LOL::LOL:

2. mangojelly

mangojelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. IronicallyDelirious

IronicallyDelirious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be wrong .. but is it one of the arcs in ‘Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today?’ The mc is playing a sort of VR game where he plays as characters in a scenario .. in the third arc he played as someone who was wrongly grabbed as a baby and switched w the ml, which is why he was neglected .. He also had a diary which I believe ml picked up ? Also I think in that arc he had vibrant hair ? Yk the sort of rebellious teen look ..

4. Rilliriya

Rilliriya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah... yes, yes. this is the one that i searching for. thank you so muchh for your helpp :aww::aww::aww: i really appreciate it :blobsmilehappyeyes:

5. IronicallyDelirious

IronicallyDelirious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no problem !! >< haha i saw ur forum and i was like 'this sounds interested .. havent i read something like this before ?' its rlly memorable bcz i absolutely loved the ending of the first arc ! anyways, glad to help ! ^^