Spoiler Marry my husband/ 내 남편과 결혼해줘

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Miralain

Miralain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, in chapter 34, the bitch posted a picture of ML and FL and that she knows that ML is the grandson of the some company because her BS husband was investigating FL. What will happen to her the bitch Soo Min?? Will she get into a really big trouble?? I hope so.

Honeydew Summer and Priar like this.
  2. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the MC's mom?

3. Meow Paapu

Meow Paapu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sumin will get in big trouble
    According to novel she will end up in jail for murdering her mother in law
    [​IMG]
    But she will escape from jail go to tha fat manager who used to work in company before whom sumin seduce tells him to scolds yang nd heeyeon
    Sumin takes his car nd try to kill jiwon but heeyeon come inbetween to save jiwon nd heeyeon gets injured thankfully its minor but still sumin try to kill jiwon nd heeyeon by car here ml come to protect them
    [​IMG]
    Since heeyeon got hurt her granpa get very furious nd handeled this case very strictly here eveyone nd even sumin come to knew u&k company chaiman grand daughter is heeyeon nd ml's half sis
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sumin gets punished as lyf prison

4. Fluffysocks

Fluffysocks New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what Jiwon and Soomin said to each other when they meet in prison?

What happens when everyone sees what Soomin posted in chapter 34?

Diruel and Priar like this.
  5. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we hav to wait up to wednesday to get next chap 35 to knew

6. Miralain

Miralain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers.

Priar and Meow Paapu like this.
  7. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    In this chap we see sumin falsely accused jiwon with Anonymous account in article like 3rd generation chaebol hav affair with married woman, jiwon dumped her bf to me to get rich bf, she made me kneel down so i had miscarriage bla bla
    after reading article juwon know for sure it must be sumin b!tch nd jihyuk was very angary
    (here we came to know jiwon also don't know jihyuk is grandson of chairman)
    Jihyuk tells jiwon he never revealed his true identity he joined to company just like other employee nd work hard got promotion to became manager
    Later jiwon nd jihyuk plan about the article to take down
    Other side munhwa scold sumin u shluld not hav mess with jihyuk but sumin can't digest fact jiwon to be happy with jihyuk so she did this
    jiwon calls sumin nd beggs her to erase the article but sumin don't listen nd feels happy coz jiwon is begging her after a long time then jiwon ask what u want how much money u want 300 million won i can give then sumin say i want 500 million won ask ur rich bf then jiwon say ok i will give but since amount is big its difficult to transfer in bank account how about u come with minhwa nd take in cash then sumin say ok

Later in even sumin nd minhwa came to take cash sumin say minhwa this is how u should earn money by blackmailing then jiwon nd jihyuk greet them nd say go inside the room their is cash
    when they enter inside room its full of reporters who ask why u wrote such article
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif](well i hav no idea what will happen next chap will again sumin will play victim role as how she always do
    i hope all company employee also would be there for witness to prove sumin nd minhwa r wrong)

If u want u can read in this utube channel but has lots of watermark

[/FONT]

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  8. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are really compatible in terms of brain hahahahaha

crystalleciel and Berry.Blast.20 like this.
  9. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen in chapter 36?

Kangcarrottt likes this.
  10. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    Well all repoters will ask ques to sumin nd minhwa why they spread fake rumours at this rate minhwa will also lose his job in u&k food company
    After this minhwa may meet yura i guess
    Yura - She is also a gold digger just like sumin, she wants to marry ml for his fortune

11. lady.roscez

lady.roscez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what’s the ending for Yura? Did she also get her karma?

crystalleciel and Berry.Blast.20 like this.
  12. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah every bad people will get their karma in this webtoon

13. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens after she tries to blackmail money out of MC?

14. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows what happens in Chapter 36 ?

16. Meow Paapu

Reading List:
    Link
    In this chap we see jiwon jihyuk held press conference and sumin nd minhwa got angary but they hav no chance to escape now

So Jihyuk asked to repoters to ask question
    One repoter asked to jihyuk u r having affair with marrital woman then jiwon answed said i was in relationship with minhwa before but i broke the engagement as minhwa mother is too much demanding, this is my personal choice it has nothing to do with jihyuk

Then Minhwa started to raise question to jiwon thats clearly nonsence then y did u move next door to jihyuk as soon as we broke our engagement to bcoz of his money
    ☆ Here Heeyeon come with property docment nd say it was me who introduced the house to jiwon nd jiwon is the one paying rent nd all other facilities money u can see in this document there is no contribution of jihyuk and the reason jiwon moved its coz of u Minhwa u were constantly stalking her even after getting married with other woman u r stalking your ex fiance and even this photo which went viral it must be taken by u
    Then minhwa says its rediculous nd heeyeon say do u considered quitting job from company

Here Sumin understood everythings r going against her she must get out of here so she starts to play victim role as always so she ask jiwon but what did my child did here why u miscarried me
    Jiwon expected sumin will ask this so she pre planed abut this
    Then jiwon ask to sumin hav u ever been pregnant then sumin shocks and say what r u asking then jiwon ask to minhwa hav u seen any pregnancy test report of sumin or even went to hospital with her then minhwa starts to get doubt then sumin say i burnd all report when i had miscarriage then jiwon ask which hospital u went to checkup then sumin say gagnam hospital then jiwon ask all repoters anyone hav gagnam hospital no. one man raise hand nd say he has then jiwon calls that no. ASAP sumin gets tensed when jiwon calls nd sumin ask jiwon is it nessary to disturb busy people jiwon says its very important matter to know , then the hosptl picks up call then jiwon say i would like to hav 2nd appointment to gynecologist for Sumin but the hospital say there is no medical record of first appointment is this ur 1st appointment then jiwon say it must to mistaken nd cut the call then all press started to accuse sumin for fabricating lie nd sumin must get leagally punished sumin gets angary nd started to think its all coz of jiwon

Sumin went to minhwa nd say oppa believe me its not like that but minhwa gets pissed off coz of a lie he already married sumin nd now he scolds sumin u fuc! b!tch u ruined my lyf like that he say nd left sumin went after minhwa

Now sumin nd minhwa both r left so jihyuk conclude to repoters u all hav known by now everything nd this incident has nothing to do with u&k food company then one repoter ask do u 2 has any personal feeling before jihyuk is about to say but jiwon says no nd say if jihyuk don't hav any problm i would like to hav special relationship with him

Then press confreence is over jiwon nd jihyuk went to home jiwon was worried nd said i feel so shy how would we face company then jihyuk say he is going to regine from company he is going to start his own company jn+ its providing secutity to other company jihyuk said he don't want to inherit j&k he want to do something by himself but granpa asked him to work u&k for temporary to get some work experience but jihyuk felt little sorry that he can't see jiwon during work nd asked jiwon will u miss me then jiwon said yes nd i will be very angary if u see someone jihyuk said that will never happen coz i hav u , jihyuk touch jiwon hand nd said he will never let this hand to get rough jiwon remembered how her previous lyf her hands were like skleton nd rough then jiwon was thankful to her father nd to come in past to change her fate nd jihyuk kissed jiwon in lips nd they started to get intimacy

In last we see jiwon getting call from Ms Yang she was crying nd calling i guess she must hav found out her husband is cheating on her

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  17. Ashwini10

Ashwini10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiwon, who returned home immediately, took off the neat dress he had worked hard on in the morning, hung it up, and changed into comfortable training clothes. It was easier to organize his thoughts as he lay down on the sofa with his light body. Strange. Strange. Strange. In his last life, Jiwon never got pregnant. It is probably the same with Jung Soo-min. But where did this unexpected Jung Soo-min's pregnancy come from? His cell phone vibrated for a long time. Jiwon looked at Yoo Ji-hyuk's name on the screen for a moment and then pressed the call button.

“Yes, boss.”

[How is it?]

“I just came home.”

A short sigh was heard over the receiver. I felt relieved rather than frustrated.

[Are you okay?]

"What?"

[…] … .]

After the indifferent question of support, Yoo Ji-hyuk's silence continued. After waiting for an answer for a moment, Jiwon asked again.

“Chief, what did you say?”

[no.]

Yoo Ji-hyuk brought up a different story.

[How do you eat? I wouldn't have gone out without having lunch.]

“I’m going to eat Jjajangmyeon to commemorate the half serving. Oh, do you know of a good Chinese restaurant in this neighborhood?”

There were no expectations. Even though he is a resident of the neighborhood where he lived first, it doesn't seem like Yoo Ji-hyuk would order Jjajangmyeon at home.

[Caution spot. Jjajangmyeon is good. Sweet and sour pork too.]

Jiwon was astonished. Does Yoo Ji-hyeok make Jajangmyeon by himself at home? Soup to Tangsuyuk?

[The number will be sent by text message. Enjoy lunch.]

"Ah yes. The manager too.”

It's been a minute since I hung up the phone. I received a text message with only a phone number written on it. Jiwon looked at the number and contemplated it. I'm craving jjajangmyeon. I also want to eat sweet and sour pork. I wish there was also jjamppong soup. The decision he made after much agony was daring. let's do it all I was suddenly excited. In my past life, I couldn't even dream of the luxury of ordering delivery food that I couldn't eat. No matter how hard I worked for the company and volunteered to work overtime, the cost of living was not enough, and if I wanted to eat jajangmyeon, I had to boil and eat jajangmyeon. Can Jung Soo-min endure such a life? I was a little curious.

“I will eat it all. I will order seasoned chicken to lick the seasoning and throw it away.”

After declaring a luxurious life in a tragic tone, Jiwon immediately called the Chinese restaurant.

[Yes. It's a small shop.]

“This is OO Apartment Building 105, Room 1305. If you stir-fry, bring a small cola in the sweet and sour pork set. Does it come with jjamppong soup?”

[sure. It takes about 40 minutes and costs 10,000 won.]

“It’s a perfect combination,” said Jiwon, admiring herself, sitting up and taking out her notebook. 40 minutes. Enough time to think. There were several hypotheses about this nonsense. Jiwon jotted down letters in her notebook and organized the hypotheses one by one. one. Jung Soo-min had another man's child. In this case, the likely candidate for the father is Kim Kyung-wook, not Manager Kim Kyung-wook, but instead Kim Kyung-wook. two. Through the rare odds, she miraculously had a child of Min-hwan. Jiwon pondered for a moment, then drew out both of these notes. Jung Soo-min appeared at the pub to meet Baek Eun-ho. At first glance, it looks like she's wearing a new perm hairstyle. No matter how thoughtless and selfish Sumin was, he was not an idiot to give up on the easiest and surest way to have Park Min-hwan. Then there is only one conclusion: Su-min's lie to get Park Min-hwan properly.

“The lie scale is amazing.”

Jiwon shook her head. On the other hand, I was even slightly grateful to Sumin, who came out so actively. The memory of making jajangmyeon by myself after thinking about it for three days because I wanted to eat a bowl of jajangmyeon faded as if evaporated. Finally, the long-awaited intercom rang. Jiwon quickly pushed the button on the apartment door and went out to the front door and pricked up her ears. Soon, I heard the elevator coming up and stopped on the floor where Jiwon's house was. It's finally here. With a reverent heart, the deliveryman swung past Jiwon, who opened the front door with money, and rang the doorbell next door. - Ding Dong.

"who are you?"

“Delivery has arrived.”

“Delivery?”

While Jiwon was watching through the crack in the door, a large man came out of the house next door. It was the 'cat feeder' that Yoo Ji-hyuk was talking about last time.

“It’s fried chicken and sweet and sour pork, right? You don’t lose weight today.”

As the delivery man spoke friendly, the man scratched the back of the head.

“There was no delivery today. Of course I want to, but... … .”

Then that's mine. Jiwon put on slippers and hurriedly went outside.

“Sir, that’s like my meal. Room 1305, right?”

“Room 1305?”

The delivery man quickly checked the receipt and humbly apologized.

“That’s right, room 1305. sorry. I come to this house for delivery often, so it has become a habit.”

"it's okay. Please put it inside.”

Jiwon opened the front door wide to enter the jajangmyeon and held out the money he had prepared. The man feeding the cat, who had been looking at him with a somewhat envious look, came out completely and greeted Jiwon.

“Well, how have you been?”

“Yeah, what… … .”

It was an awkward relationship. Jiwon bowed his head slightly to say hello, but was startled to find an unfamiliar creature under his feet.

"Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

“Fang! Why are you here!”

The man was more terrified than the support.

“Fang? Is your name Pang?”

Jiwon squatted and carefully reached out his hand. Fang raised her tail at a right angle, as if in a good mood, and bumped her tiny head into Gon Ji-won's hand.

“Miyao.”

"Oh."

Jiwon's heart, which was frozen colder than the Arctic glacier, cracked.

"so cute… … !”

Pang began to rub his head in Jiwon's hand in earnest. Her heart raced as fast as she did when her stocks took a hit. Jiwon filled her eyes with hearts and stroked her fangs.

"You're pretty baby. Do you really have a lot of aegyo?”

“Why is he doing this? And her aegyo is not as good as her own claws.”

The man feeding the cat was bewildered and stretched out his hand to Fang.

“Nyan!”

Fang, who was enjoying Jiwon's touch in the midst of it, slapped the man's hand with his white front paw and cut the balladang's stomach.

“Aye oh oh.”

“Oh my gosh… … !”

Jiwon patted her fluffy, warm cat belly to her heart's content.

“You have so much aegyo?”

“Because it doesn’t exist.”

“It’s so very pretty. Since when was our Pang so pretty? The front feet are pretty and the back feet are pretty too.”

The sound of a tongue cut in half came out of its own accord. It's the first cat I've ever seen, and as if I'd known it for a long time, it was so adorable that it almost broke my rib.

“I’m going to burn all the jjajang.”

Jiwon, whose soul had been stolen by Fang, looked up as the man spoke in a very careful and respectful manner. The delivery man had already gone, and Jiwon's meal was waiting for the owner inside the wide open front door.

"right. Pang is so cute that I excused myself.”

Jiwon finally stood up, stroking Fang's head.

“Miya!”

Fang got up and rubbed Jiwon's feet. She seemed to be begging not to go.

“Oh my gosh, Fang. What do we do?"

Jiwon couldn't take her foot off easily and burst into tears. In my heart, I wanted to hug him and run away to the house.

"See you again. My sister will love you a lot.”

“Miya, Mia.”

Fang hurriedly circled Jiwon and rubbed his head. Jiwon finally gave up on Jjajang and squatted down again. As if waiting, Pang jumped and landed on Jiwon's lap.

“Ahoon.”

“Really, why is he doing this? He's basically a chic kid. Neither his master cares whether he enters or leaves.”

The man, who was in trouble, made an offer that would make Ji-won's ears flutter.

“Would you like to take me for a moment? You can take me back in the evening.”

"really? Is that okay?”

Jiwon couldn't even bring out the word specification, and her eyes twinkled.

"Yes. I just ate a little while ago, so I just need a little water.”

"thank you. I'll take good care of you and take you back! Fang, let's go in."

Jiwon hugged Fang tightly and nodded, nodded, and entered the room. The jjajang was puffy, the jjamppong soup was cold and lukewarm, and the sweet and sour pork was soggy. But thanks to the happiness of eating while running the TV in the living room and stroking the pan with one hand, that was nothing.

“There was a cat as pretty as you.”

Jiwon didn't even put away the bowl she ate, but lay down next to Pang and whispered.

“It’s gone. It's so small and pretty, so someone must have taken it. Will he be doing just as well as you?”

“Meow,” said Fang, crying as if answering in a pretty voice. When did you fall asleep while lying down like that? -Ding dong, ding dong. Jiwon jumped up at the sound of the doorbell. A sleeping fang, clinging to her support's side, slammed her tail to the floor.

"Sorry. Are you surprised?”

I slept too deeply. On the table in the living room, the Chinese dishes were still lying on the table, and a reddish cloud could be seen through the window. -Ding dong, ding dong. The doorbell rang again.

“I think you came to get a bowl. Wait a minute, Pang-nah.”

Jiwon, who was rushing to open the door, saw Yoo Ji-hyeok reflected on the intercom screen, and sighed.

"right. Your father was the manager.”

“Mio.”

Fang replied. Jiwon swallowed his saliva and went out to the front door. In front of the half-open door, Yoo Ji-hyuk looked down with his head down.

“I’m here to pick up Fang.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk's expression and tone of voice seemed to have come not to pick up Fang, but to catch a criminal named Fang.

"I'm sorry. It's so cute that I took a nap for a while because we took a nap together... … .”

“You mean Pang was taking a nap with Ji-won Kang?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk narrowed his brow a little and looked at Fang. As the cat feeder said that he doesn't care whether the owner comes or not, Fang stuck to Jiwon's feet and didn't even look at Yoo Ji-hyuk.

"yes. He’s so kind, he’s cute, and he’s cute.”

Jiwon lifted Fang and held it tightly in her arms. Fang didn't even bother.

“My dear.”

“Now I really have to go home. Let's meet again."

“My oh my oh… … .”

Fang wept bitterly. But since the owner has come, she has no choice but to let her go. Jiwon kissed Fang's forehead and held it out to Yoo Ji-hyuk.

“You will be hungry. I don't have any snacks or anything at home.”

“I will take you and feed you.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk took Pang with one hand and hugged him. Yoo Ji-hyuk and the cat. It didn't suit me at first, but when I saw it in real life, it was even worse.

“Goodbye, Fang. See you again.”

“Aon.”

Jiwon couldn't take her eyes off Fang. It was impossible to know what a cat could be so fond of.

“If you want to see Pang, you can come by anytime. Once you get used to it, you can sleep with us at night.”

Jiwon's heart raced again.

“Can I sleep with you?”

"Yes. Because Fang also likes Kang Ji-won.”

Again, there was no response to decline. Jiwon blushed and nodded in embarrassment. The thought of sleeping close to Pang in the bed already filled with happiness.  

[​IMG]

“Not bad.”

“In my eyes, too, Mother.”

Su-min crossed Ja-ok's arms and smiled. Under the ceiling decorated with a huge crystal chandelier, the transparent Virgin Road, as if walking on water, was a wedding hall in a dreamy harmony. Minhwan's face, who had been following him around like a zombie from behind, turned to gray.

"therefore. A contract?”

“It’s so urgent that there aren’t a few restaurants that fit the date, oppa.”

Sumin shook her head. That's not what Minhwan's question was.

“Do you really need to have dinner? Can't we just live quietly?"

“Why are you like this these days?”

Jaok rolled his eyes.

“You are the only son. Do you know how much of the congratulatory money that Mom and Dad have sent so far? We have to collect them all and have a first birthday party, how are we going to skip the Holadang ceremony?”

“It’s not that we won’t do it, we’ll do it later. I have an eye for people at work.”

“I don’t like having children and having a ceremony. Sign a contract today, clean up your room, and stay while you find a newlywed house. Baby, are you all right?”

"Well… … . The general is fine.”

As Sumin stroked her flat stomach, Jaok's mouth caught in her ear. Min-hwan, who watched the scene, became dazed. Standing side by side with Sumin at this wedding hall, and thinking about the company people talking behind them, it felt like the rice I ate yesterday came out again. That's just not possible. Minhwan clenched his fists tightly.

"okay. Let's make a contract here."

“Really, brother?”

“I thought about it, Minhwan-ah. It is all your blessings that a wedding hall of this size was punctured on the same day and vacated. Our baby girl and the general are lucky.”

"instead."

Minhwan said firmly to the two women who were happy with the fuss.

“People in the company don’t invite me. I will only call my relatives, my family, my mom and dad acquaintances, and my close friends. I have yielded everything else, so please follow my doctor’s instructions for this.”

Anyway, I thought this was the best. Now that he could not get married or hold a ceremony, Minhwan had no choice but to not notify the company of the marriage as much as possible.

“Why don’t you call the people of the company?”

Jaok asked sarcastically. Sumin bit his lip and looked at Minhwan.

“I had an open relationship with Jiwon there. Everyone thought we were getting married, but how do you know that we are getting married to Sumin?”

“Then you won’t tell me for the rest of your life? What the hell is old age! What else are you going to do for your son’s first birthday party?”

Ja-ok raised his voice. The staff at the wedding hall who was in charge of the guide looked around the three, bewildered by the suddenly harsh atmosphere.

“I won’t even invite you to the first birthday party. This is really unforgivable. Do you want to see me interfere with my social life?”

“Does just one girl interfere with your social life? You have to say something that makes sense!”

“There is such a thing as reputation within the company, Mom. It is also important for promotion. Do you want me to be a representative for many years without being an exaggeration?”

When words such as promotion or ten-year deputy came up, Jaok visibly flinched. Minhwan thought it was the right time and kept pushing.

“My friends are calling me. I just don't call my co-workers. It's the wedding, the first birthday party, and I'll do whatever my mom wants me to do. Not just because of one girl, but because I have eyes for other people.”

Min-hwan had never been so opposed to Ja-ok. You got a promotion there. Ja-ok clicked his tongue once and looked back at Su-min.

“Baby, I can’t do this.”

“I don’t care.”

Sumin smiled like an angel. It doesn't matter whether someone from the company comes or not. If only Kang Ji-won came, that was enough.

“It’s okay to have a glass of purified water with Mom and Dad and greet each other. My general is my father, what's wrong with you? I don't mind.”

“Oh my gosh, because she’s so kind, even the three-year-old grandma is so moved that she gives me a lump of good luck. Hwan-ah, be nice to Sae-ga and General. Where in the world is this kid?”

“Your mother is also Cha-am.”

Sumin covered her mouth and smiled. Min-hwan turned his head and tried not to look at him. No matter what he did wrong, he could only think about how things got this far. ***

“Let’s sort it out.”

6:00 p.m. on the hour. Yoo Ji-hyuk, who cleaned the desk without a single dust, pushed the chair and stood up.

"thank you for your effort!"

"see you tommorow."

“I’ll go in first!”

“Deputy Park, you’re nice too, but a soju call?”

The office became noisy with the greetings of employees one by one, the chatter that they endured throughout the working hours, and the sound of pushing and pulling chairs. Jiwon took the opportunity and quietly went to Yoo Ji-hyuk.

“I have a favor to ask you, manager.”

“I’m busy right now.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk pulled one sleeve and checked his watch.

“Then on the phone… … .”

“Let’s talk as we go. Please come down to Area E on the 2nd basement floor.”

Without time for Jiwon to refute, Ji-hyeok grabbed a briefcase and strode away. Jiwon sighed, but there was no alternative. On the way home anyway, he has no choice but to ride Yoo Ji-hyuk's car. Still, when I go home, I see Pang. Her mood improved rapidly. With a smile on his lips, Jiwon went back to his seat and grabbed his bag. Her Juran glanced back at her, then came to her and folded her arms.

“Baby, what are you doing?”

“It’s a good thing.”

“Ugh… … .”

The corners of Jiwon's lips, which were rising up and down, seemed to be shouting, "I'm in a good job." These days, Jiwon usually looks like this. Sometimes he smiled and stared at the phone screen for a long time.

"self."

Juran's voice became very low and secretive.

“Are you dating these days?”

“Yeah?”

Jiwon jumped at the blunt words. If not Juran, he shrugged her shoulders.

“Somehow it seemed so, so I asked. Why are you so surprised?”

“It’s because it’s so absurd. I am no longer dating a man.”

“A young lady who is only twenty-seven years old, really.”

Juran growled and slapped Jiwon's arm playfully.

“Actually, there are women whose lives have been ruined because they met the wrong man, but there are no women whose lives have been ruined because they have not met a man. Kang may be wise.”

“It’s a saying. It’s much better to just live with a cat alone.”

Jiwon answered, imagining the future of living with Fang. When you groan your side while you sleep, you can feel your soft hair, when you go to work, they come out and rub your body, and when you give them snacks, they eat them deliciously.

"Hehe."

Joo-ran looked suspiciously at Ji-won, who laughed aloud without knowing it, and then laughed along.

“I envy Kang.”

“Why, Mr. Yang? The promotion to the manager is also imminent.”

“You have a choice.”

Juran's tone was lonely today. It was the same with that sly smile. Jiwon didn't know what to say, so he just stood still.

“It’s good to be alone. Like white paper, you can draw whatever you want. I already have a set picture, and the only thing I can do is fill it out without gaps.”

"painting… … .”

As they chatted, the two got into the elevator. Juran tilted his head to see the support not getting off the lobby as usual.

“Aren’t you getting off, Deputy Kang?”

"ah."

Jiwon hesitated and answered.

“Have you left something in the office? I have to go back and come back.”

“Then see you tomorrow. Have a good evening.”

Juran waved her hand. Jiwon greeted each other through the closing door, then realized that Joo Ran had gotten thinner than before. Tomorrow I will go to a cafe for lunch together. Jiwon blamed herself for neglecting Joo Ran due to various things these days. Area E on the second basement floor, which Yoo Ji-hyeok spoke of, was at the farthest corner, so there was hardly any traffic. Jiwon quickly approached the black sedan as if shooting a spy movie and opened the passenger door.

"Boss."

“Take a ride. I have somewhere to go.”

are you going home Jiwon fastened her seatbelt and pulled out the main topic.

“Today, Pang-.”

“I am in the hospital. I'm on my way to the hospital now."

"yes?"

My heart was pounding. Ji-won opened her eyes wide and asked Ji-hyuk quickly.

“Why hospital? Are you sick? I bought a snack the day before yesterday and gave it to you, did that make you sick?”

"calm down. It's a health checkup. When it's over, I'm going to pick it up."

“Ah, health checkup… … .”

I was so surprised that I was embarrassed. Hmmm, Jihyuk added to Jiwon, who coughed a little.

“Now I am getting older. The doctor said it is good to have regular check-ups.”

“You look like a kitten?”

“I am seven years old. Not too many, but not too little either. From now on, it should be inspected every year.”

Ji-Hyeok was surprised to find out that Yoo Ji-Hyeok cherishes cats for not having enough.

“Since when did you grow up?”

“From the time we were weaned. I was going to take care of it for a while, but there was nowhere to leave it, so I just sat down.”

“It’s so cute.”

Jiwon wiggled his fingers as if Fang was already sitting on his lap. Her heart pounded even at the thought of feeding Pang, who was struggling with the health check-up, a delicious snack.

“0227.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk said abruptly.

"yes?"

“0, 2, 2, 7.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk, who slowly emphasized the unknown number, hesitated a little before saying.

“If I am not there, please enter the password. Fang will love it.”

0227. It felt like February 27th. is it your birthday I was curious, but Jiwon didn't ask what that meant.

“I’m not going to be reckless. If there's anything I need to look into the pan, please let me know."

While Jiwon looked elsewhere, a smile crept across Yoo Jihyuk's lips, holding the steering wheel and staring straight ahead.

[​IMG]

“Ahhh… … .”

Sumin, who barely fell asleep at dawn because he was playing the bungeoppang game, only woke up after lunchtime.

“I slept well.”

It's good because I don't go to work. Sumin smiled and got up and rubbed her flat stomach.

“Are you awake, baby?”

Just in time, Jaok's voice was heard outside the door.

“Yes, mother!”

Sumin answered softly and got up and lightly touched her head. It would be okay to roll around a little more, but I'm hungry.

“Did I wake up too late? I just fell asleep and I can't control it, Mother. I'm sorry."

When Sumin came out and raised the corners of her eyes to apologize, Jaok smiled kindly.

“It’s natural to fall asleep when you have children. Eat lunch and rest while doing this.”

At the same time, what Jaok brought out was a piece of cloth and a needle. Sumin frowned, not knowing what it was.

“What is this?”

“Taegyoji, what are you doing? It is only when you move your fingers so delicately that a talented son is born. Since we're young girls, we're good at these things, aren't we? Ho ho ho!”

You want me to make this useless thing yourself? I got really annoyed. I was planning to go in after lunch and bake Bungeoppang or something.

"sure. Thank you so much for taking care of this, Mother.”

However, Sumin smiled hehehe and showed his aegyo to Jaok.

“Being a grandmother is natural. Let's have lunch. Are you hungry?”

"yes. General wants to eat beef today.”

As soon as Su-min said that it was beef, Ja-ok ran to the butcher and bought the most expensive Korean beef sirloin. Without lifting a finger, Sumin sat down at her table and ate only the meat that Jaok was grilling.

“It melts in your mouth, mother. It’s so delicious.”

“If you crave meat, it’s your son. Seeing him eat so well, it seems that our general is really healthy!”

Ja-ok forgot to put meat in his mouth and grilled the meat, telling Su-min to eat this, eat that too.

“The soybean paste stew is done. Hang on, baby.”

Ja-ok got up and placed a heavy earthenware pot on the table. The savory smell of the boiling marbled soybean paste stew stung my nose. Sumin stared blankly at the soybean paste stew. I was always hungry. When she was young, her mother didn't feed her properly, so she was hungry, and when she went to school, she lived as a 'pretty girl who doesn't eat a lot', so she didn't eat much lunch. The small stature, which has always been a complex, is probably because of that. So, when she got home, clutching her stomach, who had been starving all day, there was nothing to eat. At best, all they had was gochujang, dried anchovies, and yellow and hardened rice. On the other hand, Jiwon always ate well. He said that he would eat a full meal on the plate and eat it again when he gets home. Besides, it was loved. The shock of seeing Jiwon's father for the first time, Sumin still couldn't forget.

-'Is our princess here? hungry pills? Hey, who's going? Princess friend?'

-'uh. is my best friend Eat quickly.'

As soon as I walked in, the smell of soybean paste stew hit my nostrils. A man named Dad greeted Jiwon and Sumin with a bright smile with a ladle in his apron.

-'You're as pretty as our Ah-ah. But why are you so dry? Frequently, often, oh hey, don't let your dad do delicious things.'

It was the first day I ate soybean paste stew at home. It was so delicious. I hated Kang Ji-won, who ate it for granted and complained that there was no egg roll. Like me, I thought it was fair to mix old rice with old red pepper paste. Tears rolled down my cheeks and fell on the white rice.

“Baby, are you crying? why? Is the food bad? Are you unwell?”

Ja-ok looked at Su-min's face in surprise.

"no. It's so delicious... … .”

Sumin sighed and ate a spoonful of soybean paste stew. The soybean paste stew that Ja-ok cooked with all his heart was just as delicious as the one that Kang Ji-won's father cooked.

“This is the first time I've eaten soybean paste stew. I’ll learn hard too, so I’ll cook it up for my brother so deliciously later.”

“When you are pregnant, you usually cry a lot. She always boils it because her mother will teach her well. Minhwan takes good care of us too.”

“Yes, mother.”

After wiping away his tears, Sumin ate the Korean beef that Jaok was roasting as much as possible. I was really happy. It was a happiness he never wanted to let go of.

“Eat some more. A person with a son can't use it when it's so dry. Come on, eat some lettuce.”

Thanks to Ja-ok, who recommends eating for a long time, I didn't even have to eat a little. After filling his stomach with the meat he loved so much, Sumin put down his chopsticks and laughed.

“I am really full now. You ate well, Mother.”

“Hey, eat some more. Our grandchildren eat it all.”

Jaok, who shoved the leftover meat into her mouth with a look of regret, brought a box from the veranda.

“Drink some of this when you’re done eating.”

“Is it a medicine?”

The name of the clinic was written on the outside of the box. To Su-min, who tilted his head, Ja-ok cut the plastic pouch snout the size of a palm and held it out.

“It’s carp juice. This is so good for pregnant women.”

“Carp juice… … ?”

It was an awkward name. Sumin forgot the emotion he had received from the soybean paste stew and hesitated to receive the plastic pouch. I hadn't even spoken yet, but a disgusting fishy smell came up.

“Wow!”

Su-min shook his head and vomited in vain, but Ja-ok didn't care.

“This is so good for my son. Close your nose and drink. Do you know how difficult it is to make carp juice in this house?”

Mother, this is impossible… … .”

“Where are you? If you eat it from the beginning of pregnancy, your baby will grow up and give birth safely. It’s only a few sips, so drink quickly.”

There is no such thing as a good kid. Sumin put the horse that came up to his throat and bit it hard.

"well… … I will eat.”

“Yes, it is. Eat quickly.”

Ja-ok was watching, so I couldn't throw it away. Sumin finally squeezed his nose and poured the carp juice into his mouth. Next to him, Jaok squeezed the pouch and gave him the last drop of carp juice.

“Wow!”

As soon as I let go of my nose, vomiting came up. I felt like I was going to vomit even the delicious Korean beef I ate earlier.

“If you vomit, you have to eat again. Even if it rains a little, be patient. Can't you do that when you're a mother?"

Tears welled up in Sumin's eyes. This time, it wasn't a fake, and it wasn't tears of emotion. I just cried because it was so fishy and disgusting.

“Drink water. Yes, that’s right.”

Jaok, who gave me warm water, smiled.

“Drink two sachets daily, morning and evening. You must never miss it.”

“This… … . Two poos every day?”

One grape is so painful, I eat two grapes every day. Su-min looked at Ja-ok as if he had been sentenced to death.

“Is this enough to give birth to a handsome son? What is all the carp juice when the mother gives birth to Minhwan? I couldn’t even eat it because there was no one to give it to me!”

That means he didn't eat it. Su-min, who became even more resentful, was about to open his mouth, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?"

Ja-ok wiped his hands on his apron and went out to the front door. At that moment, Sumin squatted on the floor and did as much as he could, even though he was nauseous.

“Wow, whoop! Whoops!”

I couldn't vomit and my stomach just got worse. Sumin got up staggering and followed Jaok to the front door. The delivery driver was putting a heavy box inside.

“Did you deliver?”

“Your wedding invitations are already out. Baby, sit down and fold this. I have to send it all to her relatives.”

“A wedding invitation? I haven't made it yet... … .”

“Mom did it all. Where do you have time to care about this? I’ve even picked out all the dresses and hanboks, so you just have to wear them.”

“A dress and hanbok? Haven't you seen it?"

“So it doesn’t mean that my mother chose it. Pregnant women can do prenatal education at home, eat carp juice, and then do that. you're really lucky Where in the world is a mother-in-law like this?”

“Are you filming a wedding?”

"He's really, really, really loud. How do you do that when you're pregnant? Even if I take pictures that are only expensive, I don't even look at them. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa After I have a baby, I will take a family photo.”

“Mother, anyway, I have to go to the dress shop!”

Ja-ok immediately opened his axe's eyes when he made a loud noise unintentionally.

“Minhwan still doesn’t like to hold a ceremony, but if he asks to go to a dress shop, he will come out well. And how do you tell a hard-working kid to come out and walk around every weekend? If that's the case, then she just don't even get married!"

She was tough enough to think that it was her mother-in-law who roasted Korean beef earlier. Sumin didn't respond at all and just licked his lips. She really didn't know if she had to try on a wedding dress once and get married if her wedding was cancelled.

“… … No, mother.”

Sumin crumpled up her pride and opened the delivery box. It contained a lot of colorful wedding invitations with the characters of the bride and groom holding a traditional wedding ceremony.

“How are you? Isn't she pretty?"

It was rustic. I wanted to make a simple and pretty wedding invitation with gold leaf.

"yes. Your eyes are the best.”

Sumin made a noise he didn't even want and took out his cell phone. There was someone who would be the first to announce that the wedding invitation had been released.

[Jiwon-ah, are you busy?]

It must have been five minutes since the message was sent. Tiling, the reply has arrived.

[Just stay here. why?]

[I have something to give you. Would you like to meet me after work today?]

I felt like I wanted to record the face of Jiwon who received the wedding invitation.

[OK. I'll call you when I'm done.]

done. The corners of Sumin's lips, holding the phone, were torn and raised.

[Jeonwon-ah.]

A chat window sent by Minhwan came to mind through the in-house messenger window. Jiwon made a small impression and tried to turn the window off.

[Wait a minute. It is important to say.]

I heard Park Min-hwan's urgent typing sound from the seat next to me. What kind of nonsense are you trying to spread over and over again? Jiwon glanced around and looked at the monitor with his arms crossed.

[Don't talk about Jung Su-min and me to the company. Also, keep it a secret that you're getting married. please.]

As Jiwon stared at the monitor without answering, Min-hwan Park, who became even more impatient, quickly taps the keyboard.

[I won't bother you again. You just need to keep this. You too, wouldn't it be nice to hear that your fiancée and your friend are getting married?]

Jiwon then put his hand on the keyboard and sent a reply leisurely.

[I'm not fiance, I'm fiancee. It's not bad for me to hear rumors, but don't worry, I don't have any intention of bragging about it. effort.]

Park Min-hwan was about to say something more. However, at that very moment, Yoo Ji-hyeok entered the office and drew attention with a loud voice.

"for a moment. Pay attention.”

Then, Director Lee Jun-seok with a large box appeared and stood next to Yoo Ji-hyuk. The employees stopped what they were doing and looked at them.

“I’m Jun-seok Lee, who will be working with me in the first marketing department starting today.”

"Nice to meet you!"

Lee Jun-seok bowed his head in greeting.

“This is Lee Jun-seok. I've been in the development department all the time, so I can't be good at marketing, so please teach me a lot from seniors!"

Clap clap clap clap, satisfying applause poured out. Yoo Ji-hyuk looked around his office and stopped looking at Ji-won.

“I’m sorry, Kang Ji-won.”

"yes?"

Jihyuk raised his finger and pointed to the seat next to Heeyeon. It used to be Sumin's desk, but now it's empty.

“Would you mind moving? To teach Yoo Hee-yeon about work. It will be more convenient for Lee Jun-seok to learn from Yang Joo-ran in the same place as Kang Ji-won.”

Jiwon was so happy that he almost stood up. Still, how uncomfortable it was to sit next to Park Min-hwan. However, he couldn't move his seat terribly, and he was just waiting for the day he would leave the company.

"yes. I'll move it right now. Sir, can you help me change the computer?”

Park Min-hwan's face was noticeably distorted when he answered in the guise of calmness. Of course he didn't care at all.

“Of course I have to help.”

Jun-seok smiled sadly and helped Ji-won move. Thanks to Jun-seok's help, the small move was completed in an instant. Jiwon sat in a new chair with a refreshing feeling and gave a high-five with Heeyeon, while Junseok sat down in Jiwon's old seat. Juran was happy with Junseok inside. He was irritably strict at his first meeting, but once they started working together, he showed incredible drive and quick and accurate work skills. With this level of talent, he was confident that even if he was new to marketing, he would quickly polish it up and put it to good use.

“Come on. Now we are real friends.”

Juran smiled brightly and turned back to greet him warmly.

“You are a colleague, Mr. Yang. I’m lucky.”

“I am lucky that this chief is here. I wish you all the best in the future.”

“Chief, I have a question!”

Heeyeon raised her hand and shouted. Yoo Ji-hyuk pointed to Hee-yeon with her eyes.

"Please speak."

“Aren’t we having a party? Director Lee Jun-seok is new!”

“I thought that was the question.”

Everyone laughed out loud. Except for Park Min-hwan and Yoo Ji-hyuk, who always smiles.

“Then we have a simple dinner. Only those who will go will go, and those who will fall don't notice and just leave. Yoo Hee-yeon, who spoke up, contacted the location and got confirmation from Kang, and make a reservation.”

“Aww! thank you!"

After all, good food tastes best when eaten with company money. Hee-yeon opened up a list of restaurants that she had carefully arranged with her heart pounding at the thought of having dinner for free.

“Hey hey~ Guardians~ What are you doing?

The venue Hee-yeon chose for a party never failed. Thanks to that, the participation rate for the first part of the marketing party was almost 98%. In fact, everyone except Juran was attending. I want to eat too. Jiwon salivated while anticipating which restaurant he would go to today. But, coincidentally, it was the day I decided to meet Jung Soo-min. Is it a dinner party that the restaurant is waiting for, or is it Sumin who comes out with 'something to give'? The head shouted Jung Soo-min and the stomach shouted for a dinner party, leading Ji-won to endless worries.

“I have made a decision, Deputy Kang.”

Soon, Hee-yeon sent an e-mail with a saddened voice. [Today's meeting place and cost resolution] It was a fairly luxurious restaurant. A photo of a table with juicy steak, refined pasta, and red wine that goes well with food caught Jiwon's attention. This could never be missed.

"how about it? Awesome, right? It's great quality for the price. It's a lot cheaper than going out and eating pork belly in soju. And the last time I went, the pasta was out of this world.”

"Perfect. If there is a separate dining department, Heeyeon is the head of the department.”

Jiwon seriously praised him and immediately confirmed the 'resolution for today's dinner venue and cost'. Jung Soo-min should ask to meet tomorrow. Jiwon's hand, who opened the phone to send a message, stopped.

-'I have something to give you. Would you like to meet me after work today?'

I was about to ask to meet him because he wanted to do some trickery. However, I suddenly became curious about the identity of the 'thing to give'. Jung Soo-min and Park Min-hwan are getting married. Park Min-hwan tries to keep that fact a secret. Jung Soo-min tries to give her something. Just before the wedding, there was only one thing she had to give to her friend. invitation. How did you share in the first life? Jiwon traced her memory. It was a meeting place. Instead of Jiwon, who had his head bowed down at an unfamiliar dinner, Park Min-hwan handed out wedding invitations one by one.

-'I'm really getting married.'

They did not raise their heads to look at them, but the shaky tones of those who received the wedding invitations were clearly in their ears.

-'Chu, congratulations. Deputy Park.'

'- Have a good life.'

So I put my head down on the table. 'Why is Park Min-hwan with him?' I couldn't afford to face those eyes. Meanwhile, Sumin was overjoyed and made a fuss.

-'It's so good, Jiwon! You two get along really well. I'll give you the bouquet, huh? Park Soo-woo for all of us to this well-matched pair!'

It was a wedding invitation that no one truly blessed.

“Hee-yeon.”

Heeyeon, who was choosing the menu with serious eyes, looked back at Jiwon.

"yes?"

“Would you mind making a reservation for that restaurant in my name?”

“The name of the person making the reservation is Assistant Manager Kang?”

“I’ll beg you.”

“It’s not difficult.”

Heeyeon smiled. She smiled as she heard Hee-yeon's voice making a reservation call to Jiwon-do's restaurant.

[​IMG]

“It’s so dazzling and dazzling~ No no no no no~”

Sumin dressed up as much as she could, and stood in front of the mirror and turned around. The hem of her pale sky-blue skirt floated lightly like a cloud, and she turned around, and she sat down gently.

“Sae, where are you going?”

"It's a surprise!"

Sumin was startled by the sudden arrival of Ja-ok without knocking, but then made her voice lively.

“I’m going to give my friend a wedding invitation.”

“The skirt is too short. How can a pregnant woman wear such clothes?”

The skirt I wore today was knee-length. Sumin protested by pulling the skirt hem.

“It’s not very short. If it's too long, it'll make your legs look thick."

Jaok, who had completely ignored the protest, opened the closet door.

“This is too short. This pattern is frivolous. what else is this? take it away right now No, Mom will clean it up and throw it away.”

After going through the dresses hanging in the closet one by one, Jaok pulled out a black dress that reached almost to her ankles.

“It’s the best. Wear this and go out.”

“It’s way out of fashion.”

“Are pregnant women looking fashionable now? We walked around so frivolously, and when anyone sees us, they curse at our family. You are no longer a young girl, but the daughter-in-law of the Park family, Min-hwan is the wife, and the general is the mother!”

Ja-ok's voice rang out, which made all the goals rang out. But he couldn't even resist because Jaok was the only place he could trust. In the end, Sumin came out crying and eating mustard, wearing an outdated black dress and calling Jiwon.

[Yes, Sumin-ah.]

Support's voice was dark. I feel a little better.

“Is it time for work? Where shall we meet, Jiwon?”

[Let's go to a delicious house. How about steak and pasta?]

“Wow! Sumin is the best in the world for steak and pasta!”

Sumin was overjoyed. Jiwon's unhappy laughter could be heard over the phone.

[Then I'll give you the address. I'll make a reservation under Kang Ji-won's name, so come by 7pm.]

After checking the text message, Sumin took out a hand mirror and checked her makeup. Her clothes were terribly poor, but her face was still pretty, and her hair was nicely wavy.

“See you in a little bit, Jiwon-ah.”

Sumin's lips were sweet.

The restaurant that Jiwon had reserved was quite large. I also liked the jazz that goes well with the modern atmosphere.

"welcome. Have you made a reservation?”

Sumin smiled and answered the employee's question.

"yes. Kang Ji-won.”

“I’ll take you inside.”

The staff guided Su-min to the innermost seat. Instead of a door, a light curtain was placed on the partition, making it difficult to see inside.

"Have a good time."

With an obligatory but friendly greeting, the staff pulled the curtains. The people who were sitting a little cluttered all at once stopped talking and looked at me.

“… … !”

Sumin stopped breathing, unable to go in or out.

“Mr. Jung Soo-min?”

Someone spoke shaky. Heeyeon then asked in a high voice.

“Soomin unnie? How did you get here?”

All of the first part of the marketing was gathered there. Not only Yoo Ji-hyeok, but Joo-ran, who was always absent from dinner, and Lee Jun-seok, the head of the development department, were also with him. Park Min-hwan's eyes, which were wide enough that they couldn't get any bigger, looked straight at Su-min. All those eyes and the atmosphere spoke. This is not the place for Jung Soo-min to come.

“Ah, I, Jiwon… … .”

The curtain was pulled again behind Sumin, who was stuttering and trying to step backwards.

"I'm here?"

Jiwon looked down at Su-min, who looked back quickly, with a calm gaze.

“It’s a little late.”

Jiwon said softly, wrapped Sumin's shoulder and led him inside.

[​IMG]

The chair was empty in the right place, as if it had been prepared for Su-min. It would be appropriate to say that it was intentionally empty. It was the seat next to Park Min-hwan, where Ji-won had just been sitting.

“Sorry for the sudden. Although Sumin left the company a little uncomfortable, I have important news to share, so I took advantage of the party to prepare a seat.”

Jiwon still smiled and pulled out a chair for Sumin to sit on. Park Min-hwan's hand, clenched in a fist under the table, glanced across his field of vision.

“Any news? suddenly?"

Even in the midst of this, Heeyeon chewed a piece of steak and asked.

“Good news. It’s news that everyone will know soon anyway.”

Jiwon grabbed Sumin's shoulder and sat next to Park Minhwan. The very scene that exists only in Jiwon's memory, in the same place. After putting Sumin in the seat where he was originally sitting, there was only one seat left. Jiwon walked straight to it and sat down on an empty seat. Next to him, Yoo Ji-hyuk took out a new fork and knife and placed it in front of Ji-won.

“Let’s continue eating.”

Everyone moved their forks again as if the spell had been released at Yoo Ji-hyuk's words. However, all eyes and nerves were focused on Su-min.

“Aren’t you going to talk, Sumin-ah? Everyone is waiting.”

Jiwon asked while rolling the pasta. Sumin licked her slightly pale lips with difficulty.

“I, that’s… … . It's so sudden... … .”

Park Min-hwan grabbed Su-min's hand under the table and tightened it.

'shut up.'

It was a very small whisper that only Sumin could hear.

'You say you're going to the bathroom and leave. Never contact support again.'

Even if Minhwan didn't mention Jiwon at the end of the whisper, Sumin would probably just keep his mouth shut. It was the mistake of Park Min-hwan, who did not know the person Jung Soo-min well yet. The corners of Sumin's eyebrows became sharp and then folded in an instant. His cheeks were blushing shyly, and his lips were brimming with laughter. She was a lovely figure, like the heroine of a pure manga.

“I’m sorry for not being able to speak to you and suddenly resigning.”

Sumin got up from her seat. Min-hwan was startled and tried to pull Su-min, but, being aware of the gaze around him, he put his hand down.

“Actually, I’m married.”

The mouths of the employees were equally wide open like salt. marriage? suddenly? with who? maybe him?

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?”

Starting with Hee-yeon's first question, a baptism of questions poured out here and there.

“Jung Soo-min, are you really getting married?”

“I, that, that, and that person?”

The 'that person' here was, of course, Kim Kyung-wook. who else is there Kim Kyung-wook and Jung Soo-min are a male couple recognized by everyone.

“Who is he talking about?”

Sumin asked shyly and took out a white envelope from her handbag. invitation. Park Min-hwan recognized the object at first sight and reflexively grabbed Su-min's wrist.

"no!"

That even that act was a mistake, I realized the next moment, after feeling the atmosphere even more cheap.

“Park, why are you doing this? Your face is red.”

Deputy Hwang, who is close to Park Min-hwan, asked. While Minhwan paused and put his hand down, Sumin's hand moved calmly, taking out the contents from the white envelope and showing it.

“I’m getting married. Deputy Park and me.”

Everyone stopped moving and only blinked their eyes. Their eyes were busy looking at Park Min-hwan, Jung Soo-min, wedding invitations, and Ji-won, respectively. Jiwon almost burst out laughing when she saw Heeyeon's knife pointed exactly at the couple.

"congratulation. The two get along really well. Will you give me the bouquet?”

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clapper

“Why do you look like that? Give me a round of applause.”

A few others reluctantly clasped their palms. One by one, warm greetings that did not contain any congratulations were sent.

"congrats… … . Uh, yes.”

“Don’t talk. haha… … .”

Heeyeon savagely twisted the corners of her lips as she clashed her knife and fork instead of clapping her hands. Park Min-hwan bowed his head. Sumin pretended not to know anything, and bowed to his employees one by one to thank them.

"thank you. I will live well. Thank you thank you!"

"stop it."

When Park Min-hwan openly held Su-min's hand tightly, the atmosphere became even more awkward. No one, not even Hee-yeon, touched the food. The pasta was about to explode and the steak was cold and tough. Jiwon took a sip of wine, watching the unfamiliar scene.

"sorry. I will get up first.”

Minhwan got up from his seat and pulled Sumin away.

“Wait, Sumin-ah.”

Jiwon summoned Sumin. It wasn't a loud voice at all, but everyone was very nervous.

“I’m going to give you a wedding invitation. Didn't you bring it to give me?"

Sumin held the wedding invitation in her hand. There was clearly written text on the white envelope. [To my dear Jiwon]

“Give me it.”

Jiwon, who dared to stand up from his seat, approached each other and held out his hand. Sumin looked at Jiwon's face, still holding the wedding invitation. Anger, loss, jealousy, humiliation. Looking forward to finding those feelings.

“I blinked. Here you go.”

"thank you."

But there was no such thing. Even at the fingertips of calmly receiving the wedding invitation and opening it, instead of the pain that Sumin wanted, there was plenty of room.

“I will definitely attend. Congratulations again.”

Sumin was confused. Why do you look like that? Aren't you sad? Aren't you jealous or annoyed? Why are you so casual?

“Let’s go quickly.”

Minhwan bit his molars and dragged Sumin out. Sumin couldn't take her eyes off Jiwon until the end and disappeared out of the curtain.

“… … Wow."

Deputy Hwang gave an exclamation without knowing it, and then coughed in surprise at the fluff.

“I’m just saying I don’t know.”

As if that was a signal, Jun-seok Lee, who was trying hard to figure out what kind of atmosphere this was, asked a question.

“What kind of situation is this? What kind of wedding announcement are you making so embarrassing?”

All the employees avoided answering and rolled their eyes. The atmosphere is already drenched, and the wine glass in front of Yoo Ji-hyeok has already been emptied for the third time. And Jiwon took his bottle from his hand, just about to fill it for the fourth time, and poured it into his own.

“I’ll have a drink.”

gulp, gulp. Jiwon drank a glass of wine in just two sips and wiped his lips.

“I just want to go see. See you all tomorrow.”

Jiwon's calm attitude without any common complaints rather stimulated the sympathy of others. As soon as her support left, Hee-yeon burst into rage as she poked her fork into the steak.

“What the fuck is this, sorry! Are you a fucking bastard? It’s a scene that won’t even appear in a 9 a.m. drama!”

Even more puzzled, Lee Jun-seok asked Hee-yeon.

“Why is this still a mess?”

“Why!”

Heeyeon grabbed the knife and cut the steak roughly. She seemed to think that the meat was Minhwan and Sumin.

“I’m sorry, Daddy! Deputy Park, Deputy Director Kang, and I had originally promised to get married! But how long has it been since we broke up with Deputy Kang's friend? … !”

“Mr. Yoo Hee-yeon. It is private.”

Yoo Ji-hyeok, paying close attention, took out a corporate card from his inner pocket and set it down on the table.

“I will get up first. Heeyeon Yoo pays with this and attaches the receipt tomorrow.”

“Can I have more wine?”

“As long as it is acceptable.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk left the card and left. As soon as he walked down the curtain and left, Hee-yeon ordered two more bottles of wine and started rapping again.

“You’re not dating, are you married? Gyeolhoon?”

“Isn’t it okay? Deputy Park broke up with Deputy Kang anyway. It’s only natural for a man to look for a pretty woman.”

When Deputy Hwang was the same man and surrounded Park Min-hwan, Hee-yeon's tone became even more intense.

“Is a wedding going to happen in a day or two like this? At that time, Deputy Manager Kim didn't put it on the wrong foot, but he did it perfectly! At that time, Deputy Park and Deputy Kang were even before we broke up!”

“I see that.”

Deputy Hwang, realizing something he didn't know, hit his knee. The story progressed steadily in the minds of the employees, and it quickly became a fact.

“I don’t really want to get involved in personal affairs.”

Juran, who had been quiet until now, opened her mouth.

“This is not it. There are things that make a lot of noise while taking out wedding invitations from a dinner party, and there are things that shouldn’t be done.”

At the next words of Joo-ran, who muttered to himself, the dining room, which had already become a waste, was almost turned upside down.

“Indeed, if he had thought so deeply, the two of them wouldn’t have gotten married after an accident.”

Everyone, including Hee-yeon, fell into astonishment and confusion.

“Sa, s, , s, s, sa, sasa?”

“What kind of ghost eating shit is that? accident? Are you pregnant?”

“You’re saying they’re getting pregnant now, and they’re getting married, sir?”

It was such a private story, Joo-ran, which I would not have even spoken of. But today, Juran was so angry that he couldn't even think of such a thing. If it wasn't for a dinner party, he had the feeling of wanting to shake off the corn with a kick by holding his head in his left and right hands instead of Jiwon. Of course, Heeyeon will wipe it off with you.

“Did you know that I went in and out of the hospital every day because of that allergic customer? At that time, Jung Soo-min came and apologized, but suddenly it happened. He says he's pregnant and his emotions are ups and downs!"

As I spoke, my anger grew. Juran picked up the wine glass she had left without speaking and poured it into her mouth like soju.

“Of course, that’s Moonsook, yes, no. I thought it was Kim Kyung-wook's agent! isn't it? Who would have thought that it was Deputy Park? i've had a baby If you get pregnant, know that you're pregnant, and no matter how much you stir-fry beans in lightning, if you get a wedding invitation, the two of them stick together for at least three or four months, huh, yes. you two met Long before I broke up with Deputy Kang! Alright, so come and give me a wedding invitation? Whatever you did well, proudly announce your marriage at a dinner party! This is a violation of the bare minimum of morals aside from personal feelings! If Assistant Manager Kang makes public public opinion, he can be punished by company bylaws, but Assistant Manager Park has nothing to say!”

Lee Jun-seok, who was sitting next to him, quietly filled the glass. Juran put it back in his mouth and slammed the empty glass down.

“Yeah, did you pretend to be a victim by yourself, saying that you were kicked by Kang? How embarrassed everyone was saying that Deputy Park couldn't do it, and that Deputy Kang was too toxic! Judging from today's attitude, Deputy Kang already knew everything and broke up. Otherwise, how can you be so calm here? is not it? Deputy Hwang, Deputy Hwang, tell me!”

“Why are you doing this to me!”

Deputy Hwang, who was struck by lightning while standing still, jumped. Heeyeon snorted loudly.

“Is it natural for a man to look for a pretty woman? Please tell me if a pretty woman is important even in this situation.”

“Well, I didn’t know that was the case.”

Deputy Hwang suddenly became an attack target and shrugged his plump shoulders. Although he is quite close with Park Min-hwan, he wanted to refrain from getting involved in this kind of thing and being tied up as a wholesaler.

“After listening to it, Deputy Park did a really good job. No matter what, you have an accident because you have an affair with the lover you promised to marry? Also, that, what is that, that… … .”

“With an office colleague, a boss’ lover, and his lover friend!”

Deputy Hwang's words, which he couldn't keep up, were neatly finished by Heeyeon.
    “Brother, go slow. I will fall.”

Park Min-hwan, who was walking at a fast pace without looking back at Su-min who was asking, opened the passenger seat of his car.

"get on."

"brother… … .”

“Take it!”

Min-hwan got into the car roughly as if he was crumpling Su-min and sat himself in the driver's seat. Sumin shrugged at the sound of the car door closing.

“Why are you here?”

Minhwan's voice cracked like a rustling sound as he struggled to resist wanting to swear.

“Did you intend to fuck me? I told you I wouldn't call the company people, how many times! I'm just telling you to shut up, is that hard? I can't even carry my face to work because of you! How are you going to do this!”

Su-min looked at the cars lined up through the closed window and tried to let Park Min-hwan's words flow. His memories scratched the back of his head one by one. The employees look at them as if Sumin was not able to come, the trembling faces of the employees, the sound of Heeyeon's knives constantly clenching, and the eyes full of contempt and disgust.

“… … What did I do so wrong?”

"what?"

Min-hwan's face contorted even more. Su-min did not back down this time, but turned his head quickly to shoot at Min-hwan.

“Do you think I came here to come? This is what Jiwon Kang did. It wasn’t me who decided to fuck oppa, it was Jiwon Kang!”

Sumin was embarrassed and ran all over the place. Treating someone who shouldn't be here, those cold eyes. It was all Kang Ji-won's responsibility. It has to be, and it has always been.

“You don’t deserve to be called on for support. One more time, say this support in front of me. Marriage or whatever, even if I am a family register clerk, I will do everything like nothing.”

Park Min-hwan warned in an unpleasant tone. It was an ultimatum for him, who was a first-class filial piety to Mama Boy to the bone.

“Listen to me, brother.”

Su-min, who became contemplative at the word of marrying him, grabbed Min-hwan's arm.

“What good things have you done so far?”

“I was just going to give Jiwon a wedding invitation. But did Kang Ji-won tell you to come here? Otherwise, how do I know where to have a dinner party, even after leaving the company?”

Sumin explained diligently by showing Jiwon and text messages exchanged. Fortunately, there was a response.

“I was going to give Jiwon a wedding invitation, but she didn’t tell me that she was having a dinner party and called you?”

"Yes! That's right!”

Sumin's head nodded violently.

“Mr. x.”

As usual, Minhwan spit out a double swear word and banged his forehead on the steering wheel.

“Anyway, you touched a difficult child. He's a dead and can't live for me! You were going to give him a wedding invitation? He's, fuckin', damn it! How sad and angry you must have been!”

Min-hwan's reaction was completely different from what Su-min wanted. Something is definitely going wrong. Su-min leaned her forehead against her handle and looked at Park Min-hwan, who was muttering something blankly. Kang Ji-won was the only one I could understand out of the mumbled words, and there were only three letters. A foreboding or intuition that if I got married like this, I would live like this for the rest of my life, came creeping in. It was as if someone had stuck it in their ear and were calling out to end this marriage right away.

"brother."

Park Min-hwan didn't even respond. Sumin paused for a moment, then resumed speaking.

“We, this marriage… … .”

-'Useless bitch!'

As I was about to say, "Let's stop," suddenly, an auditory hallucination rang through the eardrums.

-'It's pathetic, it's only Digi! I don't even want to see it! Would I have given birth to something like you? Nagapira, go find your naughty daddy!'

“Marriage, what?”

Minhwan asked without raising his head. Sumin licked her lips three or four more times. The words 'Let's stop' could not come out of those lips.

"Nothing. It's my fault. I'll be careful now."

Sumin suddenly yawned long and leaned against the car window and closed his eyes.

"Let's go home. I am so sleepy and tired because of the baby.”

“Mr. Kang Ji-won.”

A familiar call stopped the support. Support wasn't too surprising.

“I thought you would come along.”

“… … .”

"Go. He will take you.”

“I didn’t mean to take you there.”

"I know. Are you on your way home anyway?”

“… … .”

I memorized all of Yoo Ji-hyuk's consistent excuses. I knew he would walk over and open the car door.

“I’m going to call a chauffeur. Get in the back.”

Naturally, Yoo Ji-hyeok, who took the lead, opened the back seat door. While Jiwon sat down and looked outside, he made several calls outside and sat next to Jiwon.

“About ten minutes. I’m taking a break.”

I didn't say anything other than that. He didn't even curse at Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min or ask questions about it. If it wasn't for the confession he had made in the past, it seemed that Yoo Ji-hyuk had no interest in Ji-won. So his support really rested. The silence that used to be so uncomfortable and awkward that I wanted to run away immediately became so comfortable. A white mid-size car passed in front of my half-closed eyes. Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min could not see Ji-won because of the thick tinting, but Ji-won saw their silhouettes. Are you happy? Jiwon followed the car with her eyes and asked a silent question. How did you feel when you went through my feelings where I was? Minhwan's car disappeared from view. Shortly thereafter, the surrogate driver arrived. The sunset was falling on the road.

“Fang.”

Jiwon, who had been leaning on her with her eyes closed all the time, looked at Yoo Ji-hyuk's voice.

“Are you Pang?”

“When I arrive, I will pick you up with Fang in an hour. Do you still have the food you brought last time?”

"yes. There are still many.”

Jiwon laughed involuntarily at the thought of watching TV while listening to the noise. A curve similar to a smile was drawn on the corner of her lips, Yoo Ji-hyuk, who was facing her.

“… … ?”

Jiwon tilted her head and hardened her face. The corners of Yoo Ji-hyuk's lips became straight again.

“Am I eating Pang for dinner?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk laughed again as he asked the question. It was a small movement, like a muscle spasm, but it was a huge difference compared to when he wasn't smiling.

“If you feed me and take care of me, I will pick you up early in the morning.”

"Boss."

Jiwon looked straight into Yoo Ji-hyuk's eyes with long shadows of eyelashes and asked.

“Are you going to send Pang to comfort me because I’m afraid I might be depressed?”

Brown eyes close to auburn were fixed in the sunset outside the window, avoiding Jiwon's gaze.

“It’s not like that. Because Fang likes Kang Ji-won.”

Having said that, I did not ask for further support. Thirty minutes later, the car arrived at the apartment where Ji-won and Ji-hyeok lived. Jihyeok remained quiet until he reached the front door and bowed his head slightly.

“I’ll see you in a little bit.”

"yes. Thank you, boss.”

Jiwon, who gave a clichéd greeting with a very grateful look, disappeared inside the front door. Jihyuk has been busy ever since.

“Come on, mold. Let’s brush our hair.”

As soon as he got home, Jihyuk changed into his workout clothes from the wardrobe and pulled out a comb.

“Nyaa.”

Fang was disgusted and jumped off the table. It was clear that he was ready to run away.

“I will go to Jiwon. You can't let it go like that."

“Miyawu… … .”

Fang, who grew pale, gently leaned against the comb. After combing all his hair carefully, Yoo Ji-hyeok looked to see if his toenails were too long or too sharp. It was something the cat hated the most, but strangely, Fang stayed still.

“Do you like Kang Ji-won that much?”

“Neah.”

“Well, that would be good.”

Ji-hyuk remembered Ji-won's smiling face as soon as he talked about Pang earlier. She didn't have to have a very bright smile. She was more dazzling than the golden sunset.

“You are great too.”

As he clipped one of his overgrown toenails, Yoo Ji-hyuk smiled. It was a look he hadn't shown anyone since he graduated from college.

“I didn’t know if I could still remember. How did you immediately recognize it when you saw it?”

“Nyaaah.”

After brushing and trimming her toenails, Fang stretched out and stretched her body. Jihyuk stroked his body several times from head to tail. It was a rough but loving touch.

“Please comfort me. It is your lifesaver.”

“Miya,” Pang replied. She was a really smart cat.

[​IMG]

*** Minhwan went to work from dawn, passed an empty parking lot, and took the elevator. I don't know how many days I've been doing this. I was tired enough to sleep standing up, but it was better than taking the elevator with the other employees. [It's on the 9th floor.] Time when no one is in the office yet. Minhwan opened the door naturally, but was startled. Why are the lights in the office on at this hour?

"good morning."

Yoo Ji-hyuk's voice was heard from the farthest seat. Park Min-hwan greeted each other face to face for an hour.

“Good morning, boss.”

Now, in the first part of marketing, the only person who looked at him with the same eyes as before was Yoo Ji-hyuk. No matter what happened, Yoo Ji-hyuk used to look at Park Min-hwan with his cold, hard eyes that didn't even fit the needle.

“Are you busy? I go to work at this hour.”

The workload is obvious. Minhwan hesitated before answering.

“Not that many. I just woke up and came out.”

“I’ve been working overtime for the past few days.”

“I can’t concentrate on my work during the day.”

After the wedding invitation incident, Park Min-hwan came early and left work late to avoid meeting other people as much as possible. It was also because he didn't want to go home and have dinner with Jung Soo-min. He thought that he would do that until he and Jung Soo-min moved away from people's memories.

“Then, I would like to ask you to take care of your business while I left early. Send me an email now.”

Min-hwan was at a loss for words when he clicked on the work email that Yoo Ji-hyuk sent. At first glance, the work instructions and attached files were filled with overtime feelings. What the hell is this trouble sad and angry However, he did not have the courage to criticize Yoo Ji-hyuk. Still, he messes with the office atmosphere as long as he's confident. He was to the point of being grateful that he had given him something to do. Had it been an hour or two? The employees greeted each other and entered one by one and filled the seats.

"hello."

"good luck!"

“Did you sleep well?”

Park Min-hwan sat like an invisible person and didn't greet anyone. Even if I tried, there was nothing but bitter greetings and garbage eyes. How long do I have to do this thing? It was lunchtime, but Minhwan couldn't even go down to the cafeteria. It was because the whole company knew everything about Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min thanks to Hee-yeon, who spread her feet to other departments. Male employees desperately avoided Park Min-hwan so as not to be treated as a wholesaler, and female employees glanced at Park Min-hwan whenever they got together and whispered amongst themselves. However, he did not directly swear or talk to Min-hwan. He seemed to think it was a shit bomb that exploded when he touched Minhwan. By the time Min-hwan had had such a difficult day and went right before he collapsed, the weekend had barely arrived. Even on weekends, like weekdays, Sumin got out of bed as lunch was almost over. Still, it was earlier than usual. The smell of something delicious from the kitchen stung his nostrils.

“It smells delicious, mother.”

As he entered the kitchen rubbing his eyes, Jaok glanced behind him and then busily teased his hands again.

“It’s abalone and seaweed soup. It is said that my son's brain works well when he eats a lot of seafood. Shouldn’t you, too, have a smart son like our Minhwan?”

"sure. Even if you don’t eat these things, if you are your son, of course, you will be smart.”

Soo-min sat down in front of the table, comforting Ja-ok.

“If there is a guarantee that Minhwan looks alike, what would you worry about? I’m talking because I thought I might look like you.”

Ja-ok had a talent for telling a story that was very unpleasant to the listener.

“It smells good. What's for dinner, Mom?"

Min-hwan, who slept too much, scratched his back and entered the kitchen. Ja-ok picked up the cooked abalone from her quick frying pan and set it down on her table.

“Are you awake, son? It's the weekend, so eat this and get some rest. Oh, look at that half-faced thing.”

“Is there no soup?”

“I made my son’s favorite beef stew. I'll warm you up soon."

Sumin, who had been eating clam seaweed soup, which she didn't like very much, raised her head.

“Mother, I want to eat beef soup too.”

“Is seafood good for your son? You eat seaweed soup.”

Ja-ok cut Su-min's request with a single knife and gave Min-hwan a lot of beef soup. Tired. Sumin bit his lower lip softly. His body was comfortable. He didn't have to go to work or do housework. However, Ja-ok often set the table with 'good food for his son' and had him play classical music in the room, which he had never heard properly in his life. Carp juice and herbal medicine, which had to be eaten twice a day, were also terrible. Park Min-hwan, who went out at dawn and came in in the middle of the night, had a hard time seeing his face.

“By the way, Mother.”

Sumin smiled broadly as he chewed over the grilled abalone.

“When are you going to do the house? If you want to move away immediately after the wedding, it's too late to prepare from now on. My mother is also having a hard time, so I’m sorry if I just eat like this on the excuse that I’m heavy.”

Ja-ok and Min-hwan's chopsticks stopped at the same time.
    “You have to have a baby. You don’t have children, so what kind of house are you looking for?”

Ja-ok frowned. Sumin also had something to say.

“When you have children, take care of your body, and raise children, where do you have time to look at the house and move around? Anyway, please give me the housework a little earlier. I will give birth to a son in that house and raise him well, okay?”

At the end, he put his hands in front of him and made a pitiful expression on his face. Ja-ok hid her displeasure and looked around her house. Even though she is her daughter-in-law to give birth to a son, she said that at this age, she gave her three meals a day and washed her underwear while she slept well, and she was under a lot of stress with her arms. However, she doesn't really like the money and the money to buy a house.

“It will still be difficult. Learn housekeeping at home, raise some children, and then go out. Wouldn't her mother take care of it?"

Ja-ok's tone became a little more annoyed and determined. Su-min looked at Min-hwan for help, but he was also turned away. Of course, Sumin wasn't the one to give up here.

“I’m going to eat and go out.”

“Where are you going?”

Minhwan spoke to Sumin for the first time. He was always worried that Su-min would go somewhere else and have an accident. It was almost neurotic.

“I want to go for a walk. You have to keep moving to make it easier.”

“That’s right. Go out and take a walk.”

Ja-ok, who did not want to see Su-min, who was confined to every corner of the house on a fictional day and only played cell phone games, was delighted with it. He doesn't know where Su-min is or why he's going. After finding the most modest and true dress, and putting on light makeup, Sumin came out of Jaok's house. He caught a passing taxi and headed straight to the front of a public company. To put it more precisely, in front of the workplace where Park Min-hwan's father, Park Chul-ho, works. We arrived just in time for lunch because we were in a bit of a hurry. Su-min, who was lingering at the entrance, found a familiar middle-aged man among the pouring out of government officials and approached him step by step.

"father!"

“Aww!”

Park Cheol-ho, who met Su-min in an unexpected place, jumped.

"what? Why are you here?”

“I’m here to have lunch with my father, hehe.”

Park Cheol-ho's colleagues, who were busy rolling their eyes in the sudden situation, clapped their knees.

“Mr. Park, are you going to be your daughter-in-law?”

“It’s very pretty. My son-in-law goes to U&K, and he also has good abilities.”

“Uh, yes, but… … .”

“Hello, nice to meet you!”

Sumin put her hands on her belly button and politely greeted her with a folder.

“Can I borrow my father for a moment? I missed my father so much that I took a taxi all the way here.”

Sumin, who smiles at the time of bashing, was bright and cute wherever she looked. When the young lady, who was the size of her daughter, spoke so cutely, all of his colleagues burst out laughing and tapped Chul-ho Park on the shoulder.

“I took good care of my daughter-in-law. You said you were lonely because you had only one son?”

“I have a daughter, not a daughter-in-law. envy, envy.”

As the envy and praise of his colleagues continued, Park Cheol-ho felt a little better. Girl, if you get out of the kitchen, it's useless, but isn't his daughter-in-law the one who will help her son? Besides, he has been pregnant since he was pregnant, so he couldn't not be pretty.

“It happened. I'm going to eat dinner with me and my daughter-in-law."

“It should be. See you at the office!”

Park Cheol-ho went out to lunch with his prospective daughter-in-law in a very good mood.

“Let’s go to the soup restaurant in front of you. The soup is delicious.”

I had breakfast and lunch a while ago and wanted to eat steak rather than soup, but Sumin just laughed.

"sure. My favorite food is soup.”

The two of them ate soup while sweating profusely, and went to a cafe to eat dessert. Then, whenever I see Park Cheol-ho's acquaintances, I don't know how cute Su-min looked to Park Cheol-ho. When I thought of the grandchild that the cute daughter-in-law would give birth to, it was even strange.

“Are you serious, Dad?”

Park Min-hwan asked with a bewildered voice. Ja-ok, standing in front of her gas stove, swung her spatula in anger, unaware that her fish was burning.

“What do you mean all of a sudden! Buy someone's house with someone's money? I will never tolerate it!”

“I will use my money to buy a house, so why do I need your forgiveness? Flip the fish over!”

Park Cheol-ho pointed to the frying pan that started to smoke as he squirmed. Sumin glanced at the corner of the table and quietly added a word.

“Father, don’t overdo it. I can just live here with my father and mother. The food that my mother cooks is very delicious, and my father is very, very good.”

It was a word I didn't mean. How hard it was to chase after Park Cheol-ho for several days and even pack and deliver his lunch.

“It’s not about doing everything. I'll give you half of it, so take a loan and pay it back while the two of you live."

Park Cheol-ho licked his tongue at the burnt grilled fish and spit out words more like a clear-cut force.

“Register your marriage right away tomorrow. You’ll be hungry soon, so move in before the wedding.”

"honey!"

“You be quiet! What do you know?”

Meanwhile, Park Min-hwan was quiet as he closed his mouth and shook his head. All the stocks I've seen so far have been bullish. He couldn't buy it because he didn't have the money, but if he did, he would have made more than enough money to pay for the house. If you get half of the house price in cash and get a jeonse with a loan, you will have enough money. If you invest that money in stocks, you will make a profit, and when the profit is enough, the principal will be used to buy a house before it is found out. The plan, which felt like a perfect plan, had no such hopeless assumption as 'the stock would go down'. Just like stock addicts do.

“Minhwan, why aren’t you talking?”

Min-hwan, who parked a bright red supercar and entered the club VIP room in a gaze full of envy and envy, returned to reality at the voice of Park Cheol-ho.

“Oh, yes. father."

Min-hwan cleared his voice and put his arm on Su-min's shoulder, pretending to be friendly.

"thank you. I will register my marriage right away on Monday.”

“Thank you so much, Father!”

Sumin also greeted with a charming greeting and adjusted the rhythm. Ja-ok was still confused, but he couldn't say anything because he knew the personality of Park Cheol-ho who did if he had to. That night, Min-hwan slept in the same bed with Su-min for the first time. Of course he had a plan. With Su-min's cooperation, he won't be caught stealing the money he gave to buy a house and investing in stocks.

"What's wrong with your brother? He said he prefers to sleep alone.”

After taking a shower, Sumin sat down on the edge of the bed and took care of herself. Minhwan smiled brightly, rolled up the blanket and patted the seat next to her.

“Aren’t we a legal couple from tomorrow? Is it weird for a husband to sleep with his wife?”

“You were always mad at Sumin.”

“Now it’s all over. Come and lie down.”

It was the softest and sweetest tone I had ever heard. Sumin pursed his lips and rolled his eyes.

“But, Sumin felt so sad for her brother. He even thought about going down to Busan with the general.”

If you think about it, do some practice. Minhwan put up with the desire to pack his bags so that he could go to Busan immediately, and wrapped his arms around Sumin's shoulders.

“It was because my brother was so embarrassed and worried. Sorry."

“I’m sorry, okay?”

Minhwan took a deep breath and counted backwards from 10 to 1. It was to hide the growing anger.

“I won’t do that again. I will work hard to buy you whatever you want and let you eat whatever you want. Calm down, okay?”

"I don't know. I saw you doing it.”

“What are you doing?”

Minhwan abruptly got up and lifted Sumin up.

“Hey! brother!"

“If it wasn’t for the general, I would have done really well.”

Min-hwan placed a kiss on Su-min's forehead and laid him flat on the bed.

“Let’s hug and sleep today. I'm going to leave work early tomorrow, so I'm wearing it prettily."

“Do you need to be pretty to go to the ward office?”

“I have to register my marriage and eat something delicious to commemorate. I will reserve a restaurant for you.”

Sumin closed her eyes as she listened to Minhwan's voice as sweet as a marshmallow. With that voice, the anxiety that I might be ignored by Kang Ji-won's shadow for the rest of my life melted away little by little.

"brother."

Sumin whispered to Minhwan, who was already busy choosing stocks in his head.

“Uh, huh?”

“Do you like Jiwon, do you like me?”

Minhwan answered Sumin's question straight away without even sending it to his brain.

“Are you talking? Of course she is my wife.”

[​IMG]

“That was enough.”

Jiwon looked around the neatly organized living room and dining table, and was satisfied with herself. It was the day that Yeji, Yoonhee, and Sena were invited to have a formal housewarming. Although the food is delivered, how about it? The small daily life of just calling friends, chatting and drinking beer was a great pleasure for Jiwon. -Ding dong, ding dong. The intercom rang. Jiwon found Yeji holding a roll of toilet paper in a screen the size of her palm and opened the door with a smirk.

"come in. I have all the food.”

“Did you cook?”

Yoon-hee's eyes widened as she saw the food on the table full.

“Exactly, my card did.”

“It’s a very sensible decision.”

Seriously praised, Sena held out a small shopping bag.

“It’s nothing special, it’s a diffuser. It smells good when you leave it at home.”

He was also wise, so he laid down a roll of toilet paper next to the table.

“It is a three-layer premium tissue paper. If you wipe it with this, it will not boil.”

“You put it in front of the food, what the fuck, what the fuck!”

“You talk as if you have nothing to lose.”

“Don’t tell me. Your mouth smells like shit.”

“It’s the smell of your pharynx.”

“Cak Ma Injung scratch.”

Yoon-hee grumbled and held out the shopping bag she was holding to Ji-won. It was a sexy shopping bag with a pink logo on a black background.

"What's this?"

“Take it out.”

It feels weird. Jiwon pulled out the contents with tense hands.

“This… … . Did you bring it as a housewarming gift?”

It was an underwear set. The underwear set, which consisted of a bra adorned with a cute ribbon, panties smaller than the palm of the hand, and slips of the same type, seemed more comfortable not to wear, no matter how good one thought.

“The three of us picked it. Yoon-hee pays only for the payment.”

Sena touched the hollow slip with her fingertips. Jiwon marveled at the fact that three people had chosen these masculine and impractical objects head-to-head.

“So, where are you going to wear this?”

“Wear it at home. Did you say you were going out wearing it?”

Yoon-hee giggled. Yeji looked very serious.

“What do you do when you have a good home? Occasionally, a man should bring in some. You broke up with your boyfriend forever?”

Jiwon hesitated about whether to talk about Sumin and Minhwan at this point, and then stopped. If you tell these three people, you will definitely get to know Baek Eun-ho as well. He didn't care about himself, but he didn't want Eunho to care again. He didn't want to be humbled in front of his first love.

“No man is coming. I will live and die single.”

“Who's going to marry you? It is meant to be used to satisfy basic human needs.”

Sena took the slip and put it in the road shopping bag and gave it to Jiwon.

“Go and fit it. I bought it because it was roughly the same size, but if the size does not fit, I have to exchange it.”

“Aren’t you going to wear it?”

“Okay, so just do the fitting.”

“Even if I fit, I have something to wear… … .”

“Put him in!”

Yeji and Yoonhee rushed to Sena's request for support and pushed Jiwon into the bedroom. She was puzzled by the sexy underwear in front of her, who had never even tried on, let alone tried on, her Jiwon, whom she had accidentally entered the room with with her shopping bags.

“Are you all dressed?”

Yeji, who has a quick personality, shouted and asked in front of the door.

“I haven’t worn it yet.”

“Did the pants die? Are you going to the ancestral rites?”

There was a rustling sound outside. First of all, it was funny, so Jiwon smiled together and opened the shopping bag desperately. what about underwear Her shell was only twenty-seven, and the kernel was thirty-seven, but for nothing, her face turned red and her heart pounded.

“Are you done? Is it the right size?”

Yeji asked again. Jiwon started to cry while arranging the flesh that kept protruding through her bra.

“Is the cup a little small? It’s ambiguous.”

“I’ll take a look!”

Senna swung the door open. Jiwon was startled and covered her chest with her hands.

“What if I come in now!”

“How are you doing with your friends? Aren't you going to go to the jjimjilbang later?"

A steam room with friends. Jiwon was deaf. It was one of those dreams that had never come true.

“I am going.”

“Then release your hand. Let's see.”

Sena skillfully adjusted the straps of Jiwon's underwear with her hands down. Thanks to Sena, the protruding flesh was cleared, and her size was just right.

“After all, I need to know my sensibility. You just looked at the outside and got the right size!”

Sena's nose lifted up. Her support looked back and forth at her unfamiliar underwear in her mirror and then pushed Sena.

“Now get out. I'll change my clothes and go out."

“You should try on your panties too!”

“I’m going to try this on myself.”

“Slip?”

“At first glance, you are right.”

“Show me what you’re wearing once. I mean, I'm very curious."

A light quarrel broke out between Sena, who didn't want to go out, and Jiwon, who wanted to let her go. The wind blew the paper on the dressing table.

"what's this?"

Senna unintentionally picked it up and read it.

“Bride Jung Soo-min, groom Park Min-hwan… … ?”
    “Give me it!”

Jiwon, startled, snatched the wedding invitation. The wind ripped the wedding invitation in half, leaving the other half in Jiwon's hands and the important part in Sena's.

“Why are you so surprised?”

However, Sena's reaction was unexpectedly bittersweet.

“Do you think Jung Soo-min is getting married? It's really thick too. Did I even send you a wedding invitation?”

Senna clicked her tongue and looked at the wedding invitation envelopes that had been randomly thrown on the dressing table. [To my dear Jiwon]  

“Come on love. Ugh."

Sena wrinkled her facial muscles. Why are you reacting like that? I thought it would be a little more chaotic. After pondering for a moment, Jiwon soon realized. When talking to his friends, Park Min-hwan only called him boyfriend or ex. He was glad he didn't say his name.

“Are you going to the wedding? Aren't you going to go and pay the congratulatory money?"

“Once you get out. All the food will be cold.”

Jiwon pushed Sena out of the way to deal with the embarrassing underwear first. After changing clothes and coming out, the three friends who were arguing at the table looked at Jiwon with their axe eyes.

“Are you going to go?”

In response to Yeji's question, Yunhee and Sena sent silent sympathy. He was expecting Jiwon to shout that he would never go. Support was determined to live up to that expectation.

“Don’t go. I just took it and put it on.”

“Ugh.”

Sena narrowed her eyes and looked at Jiwon. Following the exaggeratedly raised eyebrows, the slightly blurred eyes, and the twitching index finger of the right hand caught my eye one after another.

“Isn’t that a lie?”

“Absolutely not!”

The three exchanged glances at the same time. I'm going. alone.

“Thank you. Let's stop talking and have dinner."

Yeji raised her chopsticks first. As her longtime friends, Yoon-hee and Sena also kept their mouths shut about Jung Soo-min and only praised the peeled shrimp.

“It's delicious here. The shrimp are firm.”

“Is this the same house you made Jjajang last time?”

“It’s a brand new house. This is a local restaurant.”

“Ah, that tenancy spot?”

At the words Yeji spit out without much thought, Jiwon quickly turned her head to look at Yeji.

“How do you know that?”

Yeji, surprised by what she said was the cauterization spot, hardened with the peeled shrimp in her mouth.

“Hey, you told me last time.”

“I’ve never been like that?”

Bewildered, Jiwon thought of a person he had forgotten while asking questions.

“Ah, I heard him!”

“Who is he?”

“Who is Gaga?”

Sena and Yoon-hee sensed that they had caught one, and at the same time began to bite Ye-ji like a hunting dog.

“Men? That's right man!"

“Did you not talk to us while you were a man?”

“What are you doing? Where do you live? Are you tall? Are you handsome?”

“Where did you go? Did you kiss? do well?"

“Call me now!”

“Where are you doing what? Ask them to come to the place where we are all gathered!”

Yeji's face was ripe as bright red as a tomato. It was difficult to see her unless she was quite embarrassed.

“It’s a kid who thinks. Let’s go ahead and eat some rice.”

“What do you think we were thinking?”

Sena smiled and slapped Yeji on the forehead.

“You, I told you not to make that face! I hate it so much that my hands go before my mouth!”

“It’s my nature to get stabbed for nothing. I don't have a man because I have that kind of hair!"

There was no riot like this. Jiwon was thankful that Sumin's wedding was buried because of this uproar, and fell back and crossed the river to be maimed.

"uh? Han Ye-ji is calling!”

Yoon-hee snatched Ye-ji's cell phone, which rang just in time, like lightning.

“Kim Shin-woo? Hey, who is your Kim Shin-woo?”

“Are you a man? Are you a man? Isn't that the man?"

“Aida!”

A strong negative is a strong positive. Yoon-hee was excited and pressed her call button and brought it to Ye-ji's ear.

“Hey, how are you?”

A voice like an announcer came out of Yeji, who had just been speaking a thick dialect.

“The houses have arrived. What about poetry, poetry, and Shinwoo?”

Senna crossed her arms like a wild octopus in pain.

“Now? Ah, now... … . no. That's not it. How long will you be there?”

There was the sound of an elevator arriving from the hallway. Then, the sound of footsteps and a man's heavy voice passed through the front door.

[I think it will be about an hour. Since Yeji is coming today, I came here on purpose to see her face. Can't you?]

“Well, I’ll text you later.”

[Later, when?]

The voices heard in the hallway and Yeji's calls were strangely connected. At the same time as Jiwon realized this, Yoonhee and Sena also looked at each other face to face.

“Before you go, Mr. Shinwoo.”

[Then I will wait here until the text message arrives.]

Yoon-hee and Sena got up and ran towards the front door without anyone saying anything first. will you catch me Jiwon thought for a while, but gave up. One might not know, two were too many.

“Guys, what’s going on?”

Belatedly surprised, Yeji ran out from behind Jiwon, who followed Jiwon leisurely to the front door, holding her cell phone.

“What? nah where... … !”

The cat feeder next to the wide open front door looked at Yeji with her small eyes wide open.

“Mr. Yeji?”

“Omma, this is Yeji-san!”

Yoon-hee danced the squid twist properly.

“Mr. Shinwoo. So, that… … .”

Yeji couldn't do this or that, and for no reason kicked Yoonhee. Support was also very unexpected in this situation. Then she said that Yeji apparently didn't get a reply to the message. Since when have you two been in contact?

“Hello, Shinwoo! Yes, they are friends!”

Kim Shin-woo, who was standing still at the sound of Sena's excited voice, hurriedly bent his waist 90 degrees to greet him.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Shin-Woo Kim. Yeji and I are meeting with good feelings!”

“Omma, Omma, Omma! It's a good feeling, a good feeling! Jiwon, did you hear? Good feeling!”

“Ouch, it hurts, it hurts!”

Jiwon was next to Yunhee, and suddenly she was stabbed in the back and cried. Yeji and Kim Shin-woo meet with good feelings, but why is Yoon-hee beating me? She was really pitiful.

[​IMG]

*** The sun was shining brightly, and the apartment still smelled like a new house. Sumin couldn't hide his excitement and went around to open the door. I particularly liked the spacious kitchen, induction and large master windows.

“This is the best. Brother, I will come here.”

“Your mother has a good eye. It's a good place to live, and it's worth the investment. As you can see, you can move in immediately without touching anything.”

The young broker gave praises to Su-min. Minhwan smiled brightly.

“Do you like this place so much?”

"yes. The two of us, no.”

Sumin shyly held out her bulging belly.

“Don’t you think it would be perfect for the three of us to live?”

“Oh, you are pregnant! Congratulations!"

The middleman clapped a little too much. Minhwan felt euphoric at the fact that he had finally stopped playing around this troublesome house.

“Then let’s go here. How much are you doing here?”

“Did you say Jeonse? How much is the loan… … .”

"yes? tell me?”

Sumin's eyes, who had been smiling, became fierce in an instant.

“Brother, why are you chartering?”

“Let’s talk for a moment, Sumin-ah.”

Minhwan quickly wrapped Sumin's shoulders and led him to the empty bedroom. He knew it would come out like this. All plans were prepared to appease Su-min.

"What's wrong with that person? Your father told you to buy a house.”

Minhwan knelt down in front of Sumin's feet, raising his chin and asking questions.

“What, what?”

Sumin's eyes widened. Minhwan put his hand into his inner pocket and pulled out a small red case.

“Let’s get married, Sumin-ah.”

The tightly closed case clicked open.

“You are my life partner.”

It was a gold ring dotted with sesame diamonds. Diamonds twinkled like stars in the night sky on a black velvet background. Min-hwan saw that Su-min's eyes sparkled more than the diamonds.

"brother… … .”

“Will you accept it?”

Instead of saying permission, Sumin's left hand trembled softly. Min-hwan took his hand and put the ring on his left fourth finger. He fit snugly from the start.

“Thank you so much, honey.”

Minhwan stood up, hugging Sumin with both arms and whispering.

“We are going to become a real couple in this house. Right now, I have to invest in something else, so I can only get Jeonse, but this investment will surely succeed. Then you can pay the price and buy it.”

“It’s the money my father gave me to buy a house.”

“Is it for our future?”

Minhwan patted Sumin on the back and continued to whisper sweetly.

“I’ll buy you everything you want, my honey, and let you eat whatever you want. I'll never put a drop of water on my hands for the rest of my life, and I'll make you my wife. Do you believe me?”

Hearing that whisper, Sumin raised her left hand. Behind Minhwan's broad shoulders, a sparkling ring caught his attention.

“Can you promise me?”

“I swear to the sky.”

Minhwan nodded and put his lips to Sumin's.

"I love you. I will make you happy.”

“I am applying for leave.”

Min-hwan held out a piece of paper to Yoo Ji-hyeok and avoided his gaze. It was originally a vacation that should have been applied for a long time ago. Do you look out for others, or build your self-esteem? He had only been spending time alone, and had only just submitted his application.

“Don’t you think the date is too tight, Assistant Manager Park Min-hwan?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk, who was always hard and harsh, was more harsh today.

"sorry. I rushed the date... … .”

“It’s been a while since the wedding invitation came out.”

Park Min-hwan bowed his head and bit his molars tightly. If it wasn't for that bastard, the manager. The whispers repeated several times a day were a natural option.

“Anyway, I will accept it as it is a congratulations and condolences event. Please don't ever do this in the future."

Yoo Ji-hyuk, who roughly pushed the documents aside, fixed his indifferent gaze on the monitor again.

"thank you."

Minhwan nodded and turned around. Yoo Ji-hyuk, who was staring at the monitor, looked at the documents that Min-hwan had pushed back after Min-hwan returned to his seat. The reason stated in the leave application was simple. marriage. Except for Yoo Hee-yeon, who burns her will by paying 3,000 won for a congratulatory bill and saying that she will sweep her buffet, all marketing departments decided not to attend the wedding. It wasn't officially discussed, but that was the atmosphere. But that didn't matter at all. Yoo Ji-hyeok, who was still thinking about it, turned on the in-house messenger and clicked on Kang Ji-won's name. [Mr. Kang Ji-won.] [Yes, manager.] It seemed that Ji-won's voice could be heard from the chat window that went up quickly. [Wedding, are you going?] This time, the reply came a little late. [What kind of wedding?] [Representative Park's wedding.] When I said it, I regretted that I asked too directly. [It is undecided. Why are you asking that?] Because I didn't want you to go. I didn't want to see the two of them standing next to each other with those two eyes again. Jihyuk looked at the text he had just written and pressed backspace. The white space was filled with new letters following the slow tapping of the keyboard. [I just asked. Thank you.] [Yes.] After one letter, the chat window did not move. Jiwon always lived within a high and solid wall. The door on the wall was opened only to a limited number of people, but when someone tried to peek, it would slam shut. Just before the door closed, it was a coincidence that I peeped inside. A coincidence that marks the beginning of a long unrequited love. Ji-hyeok, who was staring at the stationary chat window, felt a vibration next to his desk and picked up his cell phone. It was a call from Shin-Woo Kim. Is it urgent? Yoo Ji-hyuk went out of the office and answered the phone in an empty place.

"What's up?"

[I'll ask you one more time, bro.]

The only thing Shin-Woo Kim always wanted was to get rid of jajangmyeon. If you go further, it's about sweet and sour pork and fried shrimp. When the youngest person said the word “please” seriously, Jihyuk became interested too.

"Say it."

[Please lend me a car.]

“… … car? What car do I drive?”

[Yes. Just one weekend. I also need a vacation.]

“Why?”

[That's it, um, what it is.]

"hurry."

[That, next door, pretty sister.]

Yoo Ji-hyuk's eyebrows became sharp.

“Kang Ji-won, why?”

[I, he, actually, I am meeting with that sister's friend with good feelings, hmm.]

The sharp look in his eyes returned to normal.

"continue."

[It's a friend's wedding, and they ask you to go together. But I don't have a car yet, do I? I would like to wear shoes, but I can't accommodate you inconveniently, so please feel free to ask. Not a killing car, just the one you normally drive!]

Kim Shin-woo's tone was very tense. It was pretty cute.

"This weekend?"

[no. It is the xxth day of the month of x.]

The date Shin-Woo Kim spoke of was familiar. Ji-hyeok frowned a little, then realized the identity of the familiarity. It was the wedding date of Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min.

“A friend’s wedding?”

[Yes. Yeji-san, hey! He says he's from Busan, and all his hometown friends attend. A man has face... … .]

Busan friends. Fragments of memories that I wanted to forget, and never to be forgotten, came to mind.

-'Who would have known that you would die like this.'

-'I'm sorry Jiwon. No matter how young you are... … .'

-'I can't believe it. Really with Kang Ji-won's husband?'

“With the spare key hanging next to the front door… … .”

Jihyeok tried to speak calmly with a clogged throat.

“Instead, take out the last key and clean the car.”

[Thank you, brother! I will clean it so that the flies slide!]

Shin-Woo Kim's voice filled with joy echoed through the cell phone.
    Jiwon woke up before the alarm went off. I slept well, so I was in good shape. I was alone, but I couldn't be shy. It was a day that should never be shabby. After taking a warm shower, Jiwon put on the two-piece she bought last week and picked up her new handbag. Shoes were also matched with clothes from the same brand. After all preparations were completed, it was time to go to the shop I had reserved.

"let's go."

Jiwon threw herself at the mirror and left the house. Is it because it's a weekend morning? I didn't see any taxis that I normally pass by today. Shall I call a taxi? Jiwon was hesitant because he had a premonition that a taxi would come soon, but eventually pulled out his cell phone. At that moment, the breaker at the front door went up. A black Mybax appeared in the parking lot boasting a graceful appearance and stopped in front of Jiwon.

“… … ?”

The darkly tinted window went down. Jiwon noticed a man looking at him from beyond and blinked his eyes.

"Boss?"

“Are you on the way to Jung Soo-min’s wedding?”

How did know. Jiwon nodded awkwardly.

“Take a ride. That's the way to go.”

“Aren’t you going?”

“Because I can’t be absent from a subordinate’s wedding.”

The shop reservation time approached, and I looked up and looked at the taxi from afar. Reluctantly, Jiwon opened the car door and got into the passenger seat. Soft leather seats wrapped around the body comfortably.

“I made a reservation for a hairdresser nearby. If you only take me there, then I will take care of it.”

“How are you?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk entered Ji-won's address into the navigation and immediately stepped on the accelerator.

“I didn’t know you were the manager. Did you change the car?”

“Someone lent me the car I was driving. This is the car I had.”

“Wow. You are rich.”

The support was pure admiration. Embarrassingly, Yoo Ji-hyuk focused on driving instead of answering. The shop that Jiwon had reserved was the same place she had visited last time. Perhaps the impression was deep at that time, when the staff recognized the support, they were delighted.

“You are here again. I thought it was because they had the same name.”

“I like the last makeup look.”

Jiwon sat down with a sense of wonder that someone who had seen him once remembered him. Soon, the staff brought hot tea and set it aside to put on a robe.

“What would you like me to do today?”

“Make it flashy. I want it to stand out wherever I look.”

Even if I stand like a statue in the corner of the wedding hall, so that you can see me.

“I think you are going to a wedding. friend's wedding? Or family?”

“It’s my ex-boyfriend’s wedding. I am married to my friend.”

The staff, who was skillfully preparing makeup tools, looked back at Jiwon with an expression of what I had heard wrong. Jiwon shrugged slightly.

“I’m glad I found out before the meeting.”

I didn't hear it wrong. The smile that remained on the staff's face disappeared, leaving only surprise. Even the other staff members and customers in the shop stopped moving all at once and looked at this.

“I, sir. So, if you don't mind."

“It’s okay to ask.”

Jiwon nodded her head lightly. The staff, who had courage, continued to ask questions.

“Are you talking about the last meeting? Before that meeting, my ex-boyfriend, my friend, and I… … ?”

“I knew you were cheating.”

Jiwon clearly added with a little gap.

“I didn’t know you would even break the speed.”

The staff's expression slowly changed from astonishment to anger and from anger to calm. The facial expressions of the other staff members who listened openly were similar. The anger that any woman can relate to quietly filled the entire shop.

“… … Wait a minute, sir.”

The staff took a deep breath as they put the makeup brush on the dressing table, which they were holding as tightly as a knife.

“I’ll bring the manager. The makeup manager too.”

*** Finally today. Sumin woke up before the alarm set for the puppet dawn went off. Minhwan was still snoring droolingly next to him.

“Brother, wake up. You have to prepare.”

"damn."

Minhwan irritably shook Sumin's hand to wake him up, then turned around.

“Pee. Sleepyhead."

Sumin sat pouting and got out of bed first. He was thinking of taking a shower and waking Minhwan again. I was really busy without even opening my eyes. After taking a thorough shower, I had to wake up Min-hwan, who was still hanging out, and send him to the bathroom, and I almost got into a fight while talking to the mother who was coming up with her few relatives. After going through all the hardships and finally arriving at the shop, it wasn't very smooth. It was because of Ja-ok, who stood with arms crossed and meddled in everything.

“No matter how much bridal makeup, don’t put too much makeup on it. How bad can cosmetics be for babies?”

“Wait a minute, mother. If you don’t make it darker, the photo won’t come out well.”

“What’s so important about a picture you won’t even see if you take it? Always, always, always, the most important thing is the eldest son of our Park family. Our stepdaughter is kind, so did you understand your mother well?”

grandson, grandson, grandson. His head was pounding, but Sumin held it in. It will only pass today. It was goodbye to walking with a belly that didn't exist, and to carp juice that made me vomit just by looking at it. If you go through it well the first time and wait for it, one day you'll actually get pregnant.

“Your mother is very worried.”

The bridal staff put on a commercial smile to soften the mood.

“Because you are so kind. You don’t know how meticulous you are on a daily basis.”

“That’s right. She must have had two mothers.”

“I like my mother-in-law more than my mother-in-law.”

Among all the words that came out of his mouth, this was the only truth. I want to live with my mother-in-law, I want to live with my mother-in-law. If someone asked this question, Sumin was confident that she would choose Jaok without hesitation for even a second. It wasn't that Ja-ok was very fond of him, but that his family was that terrible. Her daughter said she looks just like her mother. The words that people often exchanged casually were like a curse to Su-min. She will never live like her mother. She'll never listen to her mother again. She will marry a successful man, and will live comfortably and comfortably.

“It’s done.”

The staff finished makeup and held out a hand mirror. As Ja-ok ordered, she was pretty pale for bridal makeup, but she had a pretty face, so it was okay. If she hadn't even had this face she could have done it. Su-min shook off the terrible imagination and smiled softly and returned his hand mirror.

“It’s okay.”

After finishing the hair and makeup tailored to Ja-ok's taste at the shop Ja-ok chose, Su-min finished all preparations with the bell-line dress that Ja-ok chose to cover her neck and forearms. Among them, there was not one thing that Sumin liked. it's ok because it's pretty I look pretty no matter what I wear. Sumin calmed her trembling heart with her own suggestion. The bridal waiting room was decorated mysteriously just like the ceremonial hall. Sumin greeted the guests sitting on a chair surrounded by beautiful flowers and lights. A mother, dressed in an incongruously pink hanbok, came along with several of her relatives, and after the ceremony, Ginny, the dress was rustic, and complained and disappeared. Poetry relatives who did not know their faces stopped by to say a few clichéd words of encouragement. Most of the topics of thanksgiving were a few generations of readers or eldest grandchildren. Min-hwan came, took some formal photos, said he was busy, and hurriedly left. After a while, men called Min-hwan's friends came and said hello and left. Since then, no one has come. Sumin sat down like a doll and looked only at the camera opposite her. In the bride's waiting room, which should be noisy with friends, there was only silence that did not match the wedding hall. The photographer, who had grown tired of having nothing to do, took a few more photos for no reason and laughed happily.

“Your friends are late. Is there a lot of traffic jams?”

“… … .”

co-workers and friends. no one will come Sumin, who knows that better than anyone else, did not just answer, but focused his eyes on the camera. are you okay. you're pretty I am the protagonist i won As I mumbled the words I had been repeating since morning again in my lips.

*** Minhwan was not in a good mood. It was a day when I just wanted to run away if I could. I was just dragged around without a soul. I was not interested in makeup that I received for the first time in my life or a tuxedo that fits nicely. Fortunately, when I arrived at the wedding venue, I forgot about the unpleasant feeling for a moment because I was too busy to say hello to my relatives and acquaintances.

“How have you been? Thank you for coming. Yes, haha, I'll be fine. thank you."

Among the guests who were greeted by repeating stereotypes, co-workers were nowhere to be seen. Minhwan greeted the friends who had just arrived in the hope that he would not be here forever.

“Hey, what are you doing so late?”

“I came from the bride’s waiting room.”

“I went to see the bride’s friends, but there was only Jesu in the waiting room. When are your friends coming?”

“He has no friends. Oh, old man. Are you here?”

How he lived his life, except for a few relatives, no one was looking for Su-min, so the waiting room for the bride was empty. It was pathetic, but it wasn't something Minhwan was concerned about. Rather, she said it would be convenient because she didn't have to go around to meet her friends after getting married.

“Isn’t that girl the bride’s friend?”

“Kill it.”

“Sipal, that’s awesome. But I came with my boyfriend.”

Min-hwan, who had turned around for a moment to greet relatives and elders, felt a buzzing atmosphere and turned his head toward the entrance. Whistle and Youngjae whistled in a very low voice. She wore a sha x two-piece outfit that perfectly matched her cold looks. Her legs gleamed smooth, straight down under a skirt that came up just above her knees, and her hair, not overly styled, was tied together near the nape of her neck. I wasn't alone. The man escorting her to match her walking speed was tall enough to overwhelm every man in her ceremonial hall. Her body was tightly wrapped in her luxury suit and formal tie, and her pedometer was also strong. The sight of the two walking side by side was like an awards ceremony at a prestigious film festival. No, it was just the movie itself.

[​IMG]

Again, again. A stylish stiletto heel from the same brand as the two-piece came up with a loud sound and stopped in front of Minhwan's shoes.

“Congratulations on your marriage. I came with Director Yoo Ji-hyuk.”

The woman's mouth was curved like a drawn arc. Min-hwan couldn't answer and looked at Ji-won blankly, then suddenly swallowed his breath when he heard Yoo Ji-hyuk's voice.

“Congratulations, Deputy Parker. It was a sudden schedule, so it was difficult for everyone to attend, so I came as the representative.”

“… … Thank you for coming."

Minhwan felt a sense of defeat and bowed his back. Jae-young, who was looking at him with his mouth wide open, without noticing, stabbed Min-hwan in the side.

“Who is this beautiful woman? your company? Why didn't you tell me you were working with such a beautiful woman!"

“Quiet and go in.”

Although Min-hwan was passionate, Jae-young, who was naturally naughty and liked women, reached out a hand to Ji-won without hesitation and asked for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Minhwan's best friend Lee Jaeyoung! May I know the name of the beautiful woman?”

Jiwon reached out to face each other and shook hands lightly.

“I am a colleague in Deputy Park’s office. This is Jiwon Kang.”

“Mr. Kang Ji-won! Kya, your name is beautiful. Kang Ji-won, Kang Ji... … one?"

Jaeyoung, who had been clapping alone, suddenly hardened.

“He, U&K Food Marketing Part 1… … . Are you Ji-won Kang?”

“Do you know me?”

Of course I knew. A rustic woman who Park Min-hwan wins over drinking and tries to get a glass of wine. She's gloomy and rustic, but she's kind and thrifty like a fool, so she's the perfect 'for marriage' woman. She is the girl who is said to have an affair with a high school classmate, and to go out with chile le fal le le.

“Rather than knowing… … . Uh, I've heard of it, yes. In that company, there is Jiwon Kang, not two, right?”

“Unfortunately. Kang Ji-won is still the only assistant manager.”

Jiwon skillfully answered Jaeyoung's slightly rude question. Jaejoong still couldn't believe it. Is this Kang Ji-won a woman with a superior height that is at eye level with other men, and is wrapped in luxury goods from head to toe?

“Come in, Kang Ji-won.”

Jihyuk moved a little and covered Jaeyoung's eyes. Min-hwan pushed Jae-young back and bowed his head.

"Yes. Come in, boss.”

I couldn't even say goodbye to the support. He could only fix his mesmerized gaze at his distant back with the sound of his shoes.

“Hey, did your eye color depend on your armpits?”

Unable to take his eyes off Jiwon in the same way, Jaeyoung was bruised as if lamenting.

“Kang Ji-won is rustic, but he’s a nice guy, and Yoo Ji-hyuk is a nerd who only wears horn-rimmed glasses to work?”

“When I asked to see him, he didn’t show me even if he died because he was shy. Were you afraid we might steal it?”

“Why would you leave a woman like that? … . not. We'll go in."

The friends who had helped with a few words saw Minhwan's expression and slowly took a step back. From then on, Min-hwan's head was filled with Kang Ji-won again. Kang Ji-won, who once held in his hand, but now has been lost, felt like he was going crazy because it was regretful and regretful. But this was a wedding venue. With his head and chest filled with Kang Ji-won, Park Min-hwan had to walk the wedding road.

Yoo Ji-hyuk, who was quiet from the car, said almost nothing even when he came to the wedding hall. Not only did he ask Ji-won about this and that, of course, he didn't take care of Ji-won's feelings or be overly considerate, who would be uncomfortable. So Jiwon felt it was a good thing to be here with him. It felt like I had a cane that I could walk in a place that would have been a bit insecure and dangerous if I had been alone.

“I’ll go to the bride’s waiting room.”

At Ji-won's words, Yoo Ji-hyuk turned towards the bride's waiting room.

“I will wait for you in front.”

“I’ll be out soon.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk nodded his head and moved into the hallway next to the waiting room. Jiwon walked in small strides and headed to the waiting room of the bride in her memory. I saw a lonely bride holding a bouquet and sitting like a doll, staring at the opposite wall. That figure was Kang Ji-won on the day of the wedding, it was himself. Su-min arrived just as the ceremony was imminent, saying that the car was blocked. No family or friends would come to the bride's waiting room. Although co-workers came, almost all of them greeted Min-hwan and went straight to the dining room.

“I’ll prepare you for entry!”

The staff at the wedding hall informed the time. At that voice, Sumin turned to the entrance and met Jiwon's eyes.

“Support.”

Sumin's face hardened coldly, but then he returned to a smiling expression.

“Why are you so late? I was worried because you knew he wasn't coming."

“The car is a bit stuck. Did you wait long?”

Sumin stood up with the support of the wedding hall staff and Sumo. The hem of the long dress was pulled gently and followed Su-min, then stopped.

"Of course. If not for you, someone else will take my bouquet.”

I was curious about the support. On that day, with what kind of heart did you receive my bouquet?

“Your dress suits you well.”

Jiwon smiled bitterly as she looked at the wedding dress that her mother-in-law, Kim Ja-ok, must have chosen. I wanted to wear a mermaid dress with an alluring line. Kim Ja-ok, the daughter-in-law of the Park family, made a fuss about her that she could never wear such a manly dress, so she couldn't even fit her. That dress was what Sumin was wearing now. The memory of having a hard time listening to the long ceremony was as clear as yesterday, as the lace wrapped around the neck.

“It’s so hot and stuffy. You have to wait until the ceremony is over, huh?”

The staff urged Su-min, who was smiling at the time of bashing, again.

“You must go now, Father. Ten minutes left.”

“I will go. See you in a little bit.”

Yoo Ji-hyeok, who was standing on one side of the hallway, saw Su-min and didn't say hello. He was the same at Jiwon's wedding. He stood there alone in that place, just staring at Jiwon coming out to the ceremony. Jiwon couldn't read anything from his expression. That gaze was buried somewhere in the corner of her heart, and was washed away without a trace in her arduous marriage.

“Thank you for waiting.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk looked at Jiwon, who said hello, without saying a word. Jiwon's handbag vibrated. Jiwon took out his cell phone and checked it, hesitated a bit before answering the call.

"hello."

[where are you?]

I heard Eun-ho's voice mixed with the hum of several people at once.

“I came to my co-worker’s wedding. why?"

[I came to a high school classmate's wedding. Ah, there it is.]

"What?"

[3 o'clock from where you stand, the white pillar.]

Jiwon turned her gaze away as Eunho told her to. In front of a large pillar, Eun-ho waved his hand toward Ji-won.

“What are you doing here?”

Confused, Jiwon asked on the phone.

[Yeji called and told me to stay by my side so you don’t die. But I'm one step late.]

Ji-hyuk also found Eun-ho. When the two men's eyes met, Eun-ho with his cell phone closed walked over to him.

"Nice to meet you. See you here.”

"Nice to meet you."

Eun-ho, who reached out his hand first, and Yoo Ji-hyeok, who shook hands with the politeness of his body, were not at all happy. If this was the Middle Ages, he would have drawn his sword and started a duel the next moment.

“Excuse me for a moment, boss.”

Jiwon apologized to Yoo Ji-hyeok and dragged Eun-ho to a place a little farther away to inquire.

“What happened all of a sudden? Why are you here?”

“Did I come to Sumin’s wedding to pay a congratulations? Well, as a courtesy, I paid 30,000 won.”

“Is the amount of congratulatory money a problem?”

“Not at all, no problem.”

Eunho's voice lowered by one tone.

“Compared to Jung Soo-min marrying your boyfriend.”

There were bones in Eun-ho's words. His backbone was pulled and his face was burning. Lost her lover by her friend, she's a poor woman, she didn't want to be imprinted on you, but she's become that way.

“It happened after we broke up. I don't care.”

Jiwon deliberately raised her neck and spoke with a more calm expression. A soft smile crept across Eunho's lips.

“It looks like that.”

“Yeah? warm?”

It didn't seem like it would come, but Jiwon asked not to bring this topic any further.

“I heard you were almost there.”

Jiwon's eyes widened slightly.

“Is Yeji coming? with other kids?”

"yes."

“Did Sumin tell you about your marriage partner?”

"Your ex-fiance's kid?"

Jiwon glanced at Jiwon to see if a passerby had heard the conversation. Jiwon sighed and put a finger to his lips.

"okay. it."

“Of course I said.”

Eunho raised the corners of his lips playfully.

“Then… … What did you say?"

“I didn’t say anything. You're here for a buffet."

They're not the kind of people who just come to the buffet. Ji-won was nervous and said hello to Eun-ho and went alone with Ji-hyeok. If I noticed something strange, I was going to go ahead and dry it. We've come all the way here, but we shouldn't fall over due to unexpected variables. The front of the hall was crowded with people looking to watch the ceremony from outside and guests waiting to go inside and sit down. Jiwon discovered a group of guests that stood out among them. At the same time, the group of guests also saw Ji-won and Ji-hyeok.

“Hello, brother!”

Kim Shin-woo, who looked even more scared in a black suit with a bloody impression, bowed towards Yoo Ji-hyuk. It doesn't show up, but Yoo Ji-hyuk was a little embarrassed too. The other guests who saw this group now were also embarrassed by the same thing.

“You guys, what is this?”

Jiwon asked sullenly. The three friends were pretty today. The problem wasn't a wedding, but it was pretty as if she had been to a club.

“How are you?”

Yeji, wearing white skinny jeans and a crop top that sticks to the body as if they were sewn to the body, smoked a smirk.

“Oh my, Jiwon. You look so pretty today.”

Under Sena's miniskirt, who smiled brightly, pretending not to know anything, the studded kill heels sparkled brilliantly.

“Eunho is over there. We'll go in together, so you go in first. Baek Eun-ho, here!”

Yoon-hee raised one hand and waved it. The hot pants, which were hidden by a baggy T-shirt, barely revealed their presence. Jiwon was relieved that these friends were still not so old-fashioned that they didn't wear pants.

"Why did you come? You didn't tell me you were coming."

“Are you talking to Mandaco?”

Yeji shrugged her shoulders and twisted the corners of her lips wickedly.

“Will I come to see you? 그 새끼 낯짝이랑 그년 시댁 보러 오제. Don't pretend you know us and sit elegantly."

*** Before entering, the place where the bride was standing was covered with a shutter. Sumin held the bouquet and listened to the sounds of the outside.

“Then, today’s hero. The most beautiful bride in the world will enter!”

The presenter cleared his throat. At the same time, the shutters opened and a spotlight poured in. Sumin bowed his head slightly and stepped forward to the music. At the end of Virgin Road, I saw Minhwan staring at me. One step, another step. Park Min-hwan got closer. And when the two of them got close enough to reach out and touch his hand, Sumin realized. That Park Min-hwan's gaze is only looking at Ji-won instead of the bride.

“Finally, a beautiful bride and a wonderful groom have met.”

The moderator threw a comment that was neither special nor impressive. Su-min let go of his maternal uncle's hand, which he didn't want to think about, instead of his father, and whispered while holding Park Min-hwan's hand.

“Look ahead, brother.”

Park Min-hwan barely took his eyes off Ji-won and turned around. The officiating speech was long and boring enough to make me yawn. The guests, who at first pretended not to listen, later rubbed their bodies and chatted among themselves. Jiwon sat in the empty seat of the bride's side and looked at the back of the bride and groom.

“… … With this, we conclude the officiating speech.”

Finally, the ceremony was over. The guests, who were dying of boredom, were delighted.

"Boss."

It was really impulsive that Jiwon muttered a little.

“Would you mind putting your arm on my shoulder?”

Jihyuk paused, then raised his hand and placed it on Jiwon's opposite shoulder. In fact, there was a slight gap between his shoulder and his hand, but on the surface, it seemed that Ji-hyeok was wrapped around Ji-won's shoulder. Min-hwan's eyes turned back to his shoulder. Jiwon looked at Park Min-hwan's contorted face. I saw my pupils shaking uncontrollably with jealousy and anger, and I also saw Jung Soo-min clasping Park Min-hwan's hand. Once upon a time it was everything. In the world of Jiwon, there is nothing left except for Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min. The two were now walking hand in hand into the pit of fire. You will be hell for each other. The tip of Jiwon's lips curled up as if invisible. Park Min-hwan, who cares about the opinions of others and her mother's opinion, will never get a divorce. As soon as Park Min-hwan divorced, he would run to Ji-won, and Jung Soo-min wouldn't be able to let him go either. At the end of that gutter marriage, cancer cells will be waiting for you. Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min, who finally became a real couple after a long period of adversity, walked the wedding road. Jiwon gave heartfelt applause as they kissed.

“There will be a photo shoot!”

After the ceremony, the ceremony was followed by filming. The chaotic atmosphere froze as Jiwon and friends walked out from the bride's side.

“Bride friends, right?”

When Yeji asked what she was asking, she replied loudly to the photographer, chewing gum aloud.

“It’s just a friend kid, a bullshit friend.”

"what… … . Friends?”

“Fire, egg, my friend. Fire Egg Friend.”

While the guests were frozen, Ja-ok's eyes widened, who had been staring at them with distaste. Senna laughed softly.

“What is a bullx friend, what a bullx friend! Where are we eggs?”

A few people made noises, trying to hold back their laughter.

"I know yeah. Where do you talk about eggs? Uncle, can't you stand here?"

Yoon-hee was bruised and took a seat in the front row where she could see it the most. The photographer seemed to want to let the three men stand behind them and rob them of their gaze, but it was impossible because there were no guests on the bride's side.

“Whoever will receive the bouquet, please come!”

The photographer exclaimed in an overly cheerful tone. His eyes focused on Jiwon, who walked forward.

“One, two, three, you throw it. One, two, three!"

The bouquet that the bride's best friend received rose high into the sky and landed on Jiwon's arm. It was a moment where the existence of Kang Ji-won was forever imprinted in the wedding album of Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min. Just like Jung Soo-min did in Ji-won's wedding album, before she died.

[​IMG]

"annoying!"

As soon as Sumin entered the changing room after the ceremony, she took off her shoes and threw them away. Sumo, who followed to take her dress off, clicked her tongue.

“Why was the bride who had the ceremony today so angry?”

“Does he know? Please take this off quickly!”

Sumin ripped off the veil. I was going to tear it apart, so Sumo hurriedly pulled out a thread and took off the veil and the dress. Sumin looked into the mirror and mumbled abusive language to himself.

“Crazy bitches, where are you coming from? Do you think I'm still their rattle? Wait, I'm going to stab you in the eye."

“Hey, be afraid of the word.”

“What’s wrong with Auntie!”

Sumin burst out in annoyance and kicked the petticoat that had just been taken off. At that time, Ja-ok, who was attacking the changing room out of anger, was shocked to see him.

“Sae-ah, what are you doing without culture?”

Sumin's eyebrows, which soared without realizing they were high in the sky, drooped like a puppy in an instant.

“My mother-in-law keeps pulling her hair. Even if it hurts a little, the general will be surprised... … .”

“Aww, I got it. That’s it.”

Jaok waved one hand and sat in the corner of the dressing room, crossed his legs.

“Are those girls really your best friends? Now the old people are mad. I wonder if Min-hwan took her daughter-in-law wrong!”

Sumin chewed the flesh in his mouth. I don't know how much trouble I had with my parents for fear of hearing those words. please shut your mouth Otherwise, I can't even dream of getting married to an employee of a large company. It's a ceremony like that, so why do they come and throw shit?

“You are not my friend. It's the kid who got the bouquet... … .”

"okay. Why is he getting the bouquet again? This makes sense! If there are bad rumors about our Minhwan, will you take responsibility? I almost fell from my surprise! You are really a thoughtful Annie, an Annie without!”

Jaok, unable to contain his anger, scolded him as he pointed. It was a voice that could not be compared to when Sumin was annoyed earlier.

In an instant, time in the hospital room stopped. Minhwan was so startled that he couldn't make a sound and just opened his mouth. What did that crazy bastard just say? Pregnant? From the fact that Ji-Hyeok Yoo and Ji-Won Kang are there?

“What kind of dog grass is that!”

It was absurd, but the man with less shock raised his voice. Her wife, who had been sitting still without saying a word, hurriedly grabbed his arm.

“Honey, don’t shout like that. You're pregnant."

“Is pregnancy a big deal? Now you... … !”

“The hospital said it was fine. I feel like I got healthier after taking a good rest in a single room.”

No matter how much you hate the human heart, it is bound to weaken when you say you have children. The heart of a middle-aged woman who had already given birth to and raised children increased. She beckoned her to support her as she walked up to the duvet and sat properly.

“That lady, no, raise me up for a new wife. Then make a big deal out of it.”

"Ah yes. Sumin, wake up.”

Jiwon, who had not expected such a development at all and was frozen, aroused Sumin. Every conversation that came and went was a clear blow to Min-hwan. Please, if this was a dream, I even had a futile thought. But no matter how much I blinked, this damn situation was real. Ankle to Sumin, no. It was held firmly by the mother branch.

"sorry. whoops... … .”

“If you squeeze it out, that’s it!”

"honey!"

“… … .”

“It’s okay now. I apologized, so what? Be careful going forward, yes. Don't stand there, sit here on the chair."

Jiwon woke up little by little from shock as she watched her angelic wife pamper Sumin. When I looked at Park Min-hwan, the person over there was completely blown away. The expression that said “x” was itself. no way. No, I can't. Jiwon grabbed Sumin's wrist as she was about to sit in her chair.

“Your complexion is so bad, Sumin. I need to go out and get some rest.”

“Take him out immediately. The apples are fine now.”

Angel's wife took another drink and sent Su-min and Ji-won outside. Park Min-hwan's mind came back. A terrible feeling hit the back of my head that if I went out like this, Jung Soo-min would tell Kang Ji-won everything.

"Wait a minute!"

Without thinking, the outstretched hand eventually grabbed Sumin's hand. When Su-min stopped and looked at Min-hwan, the awkward atmosphere in the hospital room became even more awkward.

“No, that’s, I… … . Well, that kind of thing, for now, I mean, later... … .”

Minhwan, who was spitting gibberish, felt the atmosphere around him belatedly and released Sumin's hand as if he was throwing it.

“Me, Deputy Kang. I have to go back to the office first. Because we can talk tomorrow... … .”

“I wrote half of it today, Assistant Manager Park.”

Jiwon replied coldly.

“No, then I will go to work. I'll take Su-min, that, and Jung-soo-min. No, it's a bit difficult to spend alone... … .”

“Why are you in such a hurry, Deputy Park?”

Juran, who was quietly observing the situation, inquired. As usual, Yoo Ji-hyuk had a hard-to-read expression on his face. The more he spoke, the more he felt himself being sucked into a deeper abyss. What made it even more crazy was that I couldn't come out even though I knew it.

“I must have been very upset. It was something I hadn't even thought of, haha. Because I never felt that way... … .”

Jiwon stared at Minhwan, who was sweating even with a pale complexion. That reaction, back front.

“Don’t worry about my class. I will bring Jung Soo-min and send it to you. Please take good care of yourself.”

Jiwon, who finished greeting quickly, grabbed Sumin's wrist and walked down the hallway. At the end of the long hallway, the unattended emergency exit stairs were the target point.

“I’m sick, Jiwon.”

Su-min, who followed at a slow pace, grimaced and shook off Ji-won's hand.

“What did you just say? If you get out right away with such a lie, what are you going to do with the back cover later?”

When Jiwon hurriedly asked, Sumin shook her head with a pitiful face.

"It's not a lie. i'm really pregnant I was going to tell you first... … .”

“Who is your father?”

Jiwon cut off Sumin's tail and asked the most important thing first. This was a bunch of problems. If it's Park Min-hwan, it's a problem, if it's not Park Min-hwan, it's a bigger problem.

“Support.”

Sumin lowered the corners of her eyes and looked at Jiwon as if pleading.

“Are you someone who can’t speak? You never said you were dating a man.”

“That, I couldn’t say. support... … .”

This reaction was also unmistakable. But I really can't. I can't. Jiwon held Sumin's arms tightly and lowered her voice.

“Tell me it’s okay. I won't tell anyone."

“Everyone will know anyway.”

Sumin licked her lips like a crucian carp, looked around for nothing, then looked at Jiwon again and again. Jiwon just waited patiently.

"that is… … . Don’t be too angry.”

Yang, who finally made up his mind, opened his mouth slightly.

“I, Assistant Manager Park, have a child. I will get married soon.”

Jiwon was completely at a loss for words. not. There was only one thing I wanted to say. That bastard is azoospermia. He went directly with me and got tested. … … Of course, after we got married.

"sorry… … . I’m sorry, Jiwon.”

Sumin burst into tears and put her hands together and begged.

“Will you forgive me? we are friends you're best friend huh? black... … . ugh, black... … .”

Jiwon gave himself up to the creepy déjà vu and looked down at Sumin. Let's go somewhere and clear our minds and act.

“I must go first.”

Jiwon's hand, which was holding Sumin's arm, relaxed.

“Support!”

“I’ll call you later.”

Jiwon shook off Sumin's grasp and disappeared out of the emergency exit. Sumin, who was left alone, squatted down on the cold stairs. A mournful cry came from the side of his face, which was buried deep between his knees.

“Black, Jiwon-ah, black, huh… … . black... … . Heh heh, black, black, heh heh heh... … .”

As she sobbed, her slender shoulders shook and then began to rise and fall.

“Black, yep, black… … . Heh heh, heck, kick!”

Look at that distressed face. Look at the shocked eyes. Look at how you pretend to be good looking and do everything you can, and then don't say anything again.

“Heh heh heh heh heh! hee hee hee hee!”

Sumin sat crouched down and laughed to his heart's content. When I came, I felt like I was being dragged to the slaughterhouse, but now I felt like I was going to fly away.

“I am, Jiwon.”

Sumin spoke kindly to the empty space.

“It’s best when you do. When you lose what you have, lose it, and cry all alone.”

When the kids you wanted to be friends with throw objects and curse at you, when Baek Eun-ho, who received your confession letter, stares at you coldly. In college, when your boyfriend from a prestigious university who doesn't even fit in a fraction of a second suddenly broke up with you.

“You’re fine with me. You can't have anything better than me. If you're so greedy, you're a real bad bitch. Hi-Hi… … .”

*** Minhwan started the car, not knowing how he got out of the hospital. He saw Yoo Ji-hyuk's black sedan, who had been with him in front of him, exiting the exit. After turning around the parking lot and returning to his original seat, Min-hwan turned off the engine and banged his head on the steering wheel.

“x feet, x feet, x feet! Where did such a crazy bitch come from!”

He didn't even care about his past self, who secretly flirted with that crazy bitch.

“Support. Please, pick up the phone. support... … .”

Minhwan muttered like he was crazy and opened his phone. Her familiar ring-back sound continued like hell.

[hello.]

Finally, support got a call. It was the first time after the breakup. Minhwan wiped her tears away.

“Support. where are you? Talk to me.”

[What the hell are you talking about?]

Jiwon's reply was sharper and more outspoken than usual. It was because he was convinced that he had completely handed Min-hwan to Su-min. Of course, Min-hwan was even more restless, unaware of such support.

“What did you talk about with Jung Soo-min earlier? What did Jung Soo-min say?”

[Like what?]

support asked. In Min-hwan's heart, hopes of what might happen were blooming.

“Oh, I wish I hadn’t heard anything. I was just curious.”

[So what are you talking about? Is Su-min pregnant with Min-hwan's child, or did she decide to get married? Or both?]

Fortunately, even the hopes that had been blooming suddenly crumbled and fell. Wrong. it's all over A bewildered Min-hwan picked up whatever came out of her mouth and served.

“I have to it won't be my child I'll do a paternity test later. Would you marry a woman who said I was crazy? Jiwon, you are the only woman in my life. Without you, it means nothing. It's better to just live alone for the rest of your life. Support, please.”

[Representative Park.]

Jiwon replied in a formal tone.

[I don't know why you're explaining it to me. The two of us have nothing to do with me, and whether or not to do a paternity test, it's up to the two of us to take care of it. I really don't mind.]

Minhwan clenched his phone until it broke. It was more shocking to say that it doesn't matter, it's okay, than getting angry and swearing, hitting with a baseball bat. Jiwon Kang. Kang Ji-won, who can't live without Park Min-hwan, believes in Min-hwan's words, even if he makes soybeans with red beans, and if he hurts anywhere, he hurts more.

"Do not lie. Jiwon, you are sad now. is your heart broken? You can't pretend you're calm. yes?"

[Representative Park. How careless I am.]

After choosing a word for a moment, Jiwon explained it step by step.

[For now, I'll drive the congratulatory money to Sumin's side. Minhwan has been working for a long time, so a lot of people come in. If you want, I'll sing a congratulatory song and give you a bouquet. oh, it feels When Sumin gives birth, I will take leave and take care of postpartum care. Can't you even do that? It’s really nothing, and I have to pay half and take a break, so I’ll stop.]

Jiwon hung up the phone after saying thank you and adding a light greeting. Even after pressing the call button again, Jiwon's voice was not heard again. Minhwan banged his head on his handle again. He's bang, bang, bang, bang. Minhwan's cell phone, who had been banging his head like a madman, rang.

“Hello, Jiwon?”

Min-hwan, who answered the call without seeing the caller, heard the voice of that crazy bitch, not Ji-won.

[Oppa, why are you looking for Jiwon again?]

“Damn, you bastard!”

Minhwan violently burst out the swear words he had pressed. Her immediate voice changed to that of her mother, Kim Ja-ok.

[Minhwan-ah, are you crazy! What did you say to the kid with your son!]

“Why is Mom answering the phone? He said, she said, did she just run to my house?”

[I came here crying. I'm so glad your dad wasn't there. Why are you treating your baby like that? To a girl who believes in you and gets married!]

“Mom, no. He's not such a good kid, he's a nerd, get him out of here!"

[noisy. From today, Sae-ah, you will be with us.]

“… … What?"

[What if the child goes wrong while living alone? You know that too, and when you get home from work, be sure to come home and eat with your baby girl. By the way, I decided to go take a look around the restaurant on the weekend!]

“Mom, it’s not him! I'm going to marry Kang Ji-won, how many times do I have to tell you to understand!"

[Don't even talk about that short-haired girl! oh hey baby don't cry Mom will sting you harshly.]

Min-hwan covered his cell phone, listening to Ja-ok's voice soothing Su-min, who was probably dripping those damn tears. A neon sign flashed cutely on the smooth surface of the folder.

“It’s a couple’s cell phone.”

Minhwan muttered and ran his hand over the blue lollipop phone. Jiwon always wanted to have a couple tee or couple shoes. Minhwan, of course, was disgusted. He didn't hate the couple item itself, but was embarrassed to do it with Jiwon. So it was this cell phone that I matched. It was time to change the phone, and this model was a popular model used by about ten people in the office. If this is a couple item, it will never show off, something I want to say.

-'Are you that good?'

When I asked Jiwon, who was just staring at his new phone, laughingly, he got a stupid answer.

-'Of course it's fine. This is the first couple item I matched with Minhwan. It's me, try this for the first time.'

Of course it is. Where would you go to meet a man properly? Min-hwan laughed so hard to himself, and casually threw his new phone on the dashboard. In the past, it was.

"shit… … .”

Finally, tears welled up and dripped onto my phone. Min-hwan buried his nose in his cell phone, which had been used carelessly and had all the edges peeled off, and burst out crying like his child.

“Jiwon, I was wrong. Jiwon, huh... … . What should I do, Jiwon-ah? … .”

[​IMG]

- Click. Jiwon opened the front door through the living room that she was now used to. Then, just as I was about to press the elevator button, the door next door opened. That must be the scary person next door. Jiwon looked back at him and doubted his own eyes.

"Director… … sir?"

"good morning."

Yoo Ji-hyuk walked over to him and pressed the elevator button that Ji-won was trying to press instead.

“Let’s go together. I am on my way to work.”

“No, that’s not the problem with going to work.”

Jiwon looked at Yoo Ji-hyeok and the door he just came out of alternately. This was something I had never really thought of. The scary hotelier must have been living next door.

“Why is the manager coming out of there?”

“This is my home.”

“Did someone else come out over there last time?”

“If you’re talking about a big man.”

The elevator has arrived. Yoo Ji-hyeok stepped back a little while pressing the button so that Ji-won could ride first.

“He is a cat feeder.”

Jiwon pursed her lips. There were so many parts that were at odds with reality, she didn't even know where to start. Is Yoo Ji-hyuk living next door? Did Hee-yeon not tell you that? Or is the hotel employee who brought you the soup is the one who feeds the cat? Or else... … .

“Do you have a cat?”

Jiwon asked the strangest of the many. Yoo Ji-hyuk and the cat. It didn't suit me as much as a polar bear swinging in a pine tree.

"Yes. It’s been almost ten years.”

That was a surprise. Jiwon unintentionally glanced at the suit Yoo Ji-hyuk was wearing. It was completely black without a single speck of dust, let alone cat fur.

“Then what is your relationship with the person who feeds the cat?”

“Why are you curious about that?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk's reaction was harsh. Suspiciously. Jiwon did not take his eyes off him and said calmly.

“It’s exciting. You are the one who brought pork soup to the hotel last time.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk's pupils as he was about to get on the elevator shook for a moment. had completely forgotten Jiwon and I are alone in the hotel, and it's strange to remember who delivered the pork soup.

“You acted like someone you didn’t know back then. Why is he feeding the cat and coming out of there?”

Jiwon asked again. Would you say it's a similar person? Yoo Ji-hyeok was conflicted and remembered Kim Shin-woo's impression of clothing. Kim Shin-woo was a unique Impressionist even in that rough-looking family. It was not strange that he was often mistaken for a gangster. How can he say that he is a person who looks like him by chance?

"Boss?"

Jiwon's quiet voice seemed to pull the leash.

“The hotel doesn’t sell pork soup, does it?”

Jihyuk got off the elevator and went into the underground parking lot. He finds the car, opens the passenger door, and after confirming that Jiwon is on the right track, he sits in the driver's seat himself.

“I didn’t eat dinner.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk's voice overlapped with the sound of the engine starting.

“I wanted to feed you.”

Why would you take that line so seriously? Jiwon held back the laughter that was about to escape.

“You can just say you bring it outside.”

“If you bring it from outside, Jiwon Kang will just say that he will eat something else.”

He certainly seemed to say that. Her support was startled by the fact that her Yoo Ji-hyuk knew her much better than she thought.

“Did you know that I was moving next door?”

“I found out the day before we moved.”

“Why did you pretend you didn’t know?”

“I might not like it. I thought I would never meet him.”

“Then why did you come on time today? You always come in late at night and go to work early in the morning.”

Yoo Ji-hyuk curled his lips inward and bit them. It was clearly a look of dismay. Ji-Hyeok waited for Ji-Hyeok to answer while watching the scene that was difficult to see. The car stopped in front of the crosswalk at the signal. Yoo Ji-hyuk's chest swelled a little, then fell down.

“Why did you ask the cat feeder contact information?”

“Is that the number of that scary-looking person?”

Jiwon frowned and asked.

"Yes. Kim Shin-woo’s number.”

“My friend who helped me with the moving day was interested, so I asked him to ask for me.”

The traffic lights on the road turned blue. Yoo Ji-hyuk did not step on the accelerator. Behind me, a loud horn sounded.

“Aren’t you leaving?”

"ah."

Yoo Ji-hyuk started the car late. It really wasn't like that. Jiwon looked at Yoo Ji-hyeok and asked.

“By the way, why did I ask for your contact information?”

Amidst the white morning sunlight, Yoo Ji-hyuk's earlobes stood out as bright red as tomatoes. He felt a sensation of heat spreading throughout his body and lowered the window completely. A cool breeze passed, cooling his flushed face. He moved his eyes slightly and looked to his side. His support was plunging and sweeping his hair blown by the wind. Long hair that fell down over her shoulders, always smelling the same. I decided never to lose that hair again. Jihyuk raised the window back. The sound of horns blaring here and there and the sounds of cars passing by were cut off.

“The girl I like asked another guy for his number.”

My earlobes, which had cooled a little, started to turn red again.

“If nothing else, wouldn’t that be more strange?”

With that voice and that tone, it would be more appropriate to ask what happened to the report I was asked to upload by today. But inside Jiwon's chest, her heart was beating like a bean. The heart that I thought stopped the day I died by banging my head in the corner of the dressing table.

“Um, so. The boss said.”

Ji-won could not look directly at Ji-hyeok, and asked while fixing her gaze on the windshield.

“Are you jealous?”

“… … .”

Jihyuk couldn't answer. The days of giving Shin-Woo Kim all sorts of errands, kicking and taunting him, and even changing the duty of Pang-Pi went through my mind.

“I’m sorry, but boss… … .”

“Kang Ji-won, don’t you owe me?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk quickly stopped talking.

“There is.”

“Then don’t say any more.”

“It’s so… … .”

“Did you drink soy milk?”

You don't even know I drink soy milk every morning? Jiwon paused and opened and closed her lips a few times.

“I didn’t eat it.”

“I buy on the way. It’s because I’m running out of time to eat breakfast.”

Ji-hyeok kept his mouth shut as Ji-hyuk spoke firmly. Actually, I was thinking too much. For example, how do you get around Yoo Ji-hyuk, who will give you a ride to the company every morning?

“You don’t have to make such a troubled face.”

Did you read that mind? Yoo Ji-hyuk said abruptly.

“If Jiwon Kang knocks on the door when he needs help, he will leave even at 3:30 in the morning. But rest assured I won't knock on the door."

Surprisingly, I was really relieved. Jiwon stopped the car and watched Yoo Ji-hyeok entering and exiting the convenience store, then realized that the women passing by were staring at him. He was such a handsome man. He got better someday. He was tall enough to look down on Park Min-hwan, who was over 180cm tall, and his shoulders were wide open at right angles, making the suit fit perfectly. His eyes, which were always covered by glasses, were long and sharp, and there was never a small stain on his shirt.

"Please eat."

Ji-hyeok, who returned to the car through selfish gazes, offered warm soy milk. Jiwon took a sip of it and asked straight away.

“Why do you like me so much?”

Yoo Ji-hyuk's ears turned red again. Hesitating, he just put it down without asking for his share of soy milk.

“No reason.”

“Since when did you like it?”

“That later.”

Jihyuk rolled down the window and started the car again.

“If Jiwon Kang gives me a chance, I will tell you then.”

[​IMG]

"hello."

Minhwan entered the office with a warm greeting. The employees glanced at Jiwon as if they had made a promise and glanced at Minhwan sitting next to him. The relationship between the two was a hot topic of interest in the first part of marketing. Did Kang Ji-won really get caught having an affair with the handsome cafe owner in front of the company? Park Min-hwan knows all about it, but is he clinging to it like that? Some even had different opinions. Deputy Manager Kim is long, but I don't think he would have punched the company without a reason. So it was the opinion that there was something between Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min. However, it was almost ignored because of the minority opinion and the fact that Park Min-hwan tried to cover Ji-won and passed this promotion as well.

“Mr. Sumin.”

Juran put the thick paperwork on Sumin's place.

“I would like a copy of the meeting materials, please. Heeyeon prepares coffee for me.”

“What about this?”

Su-min smiled broadly, imagining throwing the papers in Ju-ran's face.

“I am too busy. Please do it yourself.”

Everyone in the office knew that Sumin wasn't busy at all. Minhwan was right when he said that the contract would never be renewed. A job with potential for development did not return to Su-min. At best, meeting arrangements, faxing, and answering phone calls. It was in stark contrast to Hee-yeon's keyboard, the same contract employee, constantly moving.

“Mr. Sumin.”

Seeing Joo-ran's hard expression on her face, Hee-yeon said quickly.

“I’ll do it, Miss Yang!”

Pretending to be good looking. Su-min took the documents from Ju-ran's hand.

“No. I think I can do it.”

Su-min's eyes, who stood up with the documents, glanced at Park Min-hwan. I'll just go out on my feet. Even if you're not a full-time employee at a large company, if you take your husband at a large company, your mother will like it too. Sumin passed Juran and went to the photocopier. After putting a bunch of papers in, pressing a button, and waiting for a while, his cell phone rang.

"yes. hello."

[Hey, lady!]

It was the voice of a very angry middle-aged woman. Looks like the delivery went well. Sumin felt a little better and slid out with her cell phone. There were no other belongings. I didn't bring a handbag from the beginning, and all my miscellaneous belongings were moved metallurgically. I just had to leave the body.

“Did you receive the present well?”

[Did you say it was a gift?]

Beyond the woman's voice, barely holding back her anger, a man's voice was heard shouting something.

"yes. This is our new product.”

[You are crazy!]

Should i mtl last chapters?

I want to add more but i'm unable to do so :cry:
    I'll try to post every week

sorry for all that jumbeled mtl