Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please how do ogML and ogFL end? I would also appreciate details of their downfall

snzzykitten, AkariCandy and rock.doll like this.
  2. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I was hoping someone would say that. I mean I understand heartbreak and grieving but giving up your life for one person simply cos they won’t love you back ???????he doesn’t need the FL, he needs a therapist !!

3. Zapphire

Zapphire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. I was also reading the comments and was thinking what the hell is wrong with story about a healing journey? Not every ml has to be strong all the time. Pretty sure we have already read stories like this already but the fl was depressed instead of the ml and they are very beloved stories as well. I, for one, am looking forward to how she heals him and how thwy gradually fall in love.

4. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol she should become empress at the end cos everyone else sounds like they suck

5. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest, i expected ml will be stronger after got taken care of by MC, i agreed that everyone can be weak in the moment, but not so long until 79 chapter @.@ it s way too long dude. And i have to say MC must love the guy so much to extend that she is willing to be his support and didnt ask for anything return even he is just her novel idol, and they barely has interact to extend she did everything without asking his love back. I agree he can be weak for around 30-40 chapters but nearly the end of novel he still doesnt has much improvement is quite of disappointing. And to be honest " i picked up sub ml" at least the guy saved FL and did everything to seduce her back, this ML has everything so easily. I would love if MC only revenge without loving him =)

6. giyuu.se

giyuu.se Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it turns out that our FL is ogML's sister?

7. Romanalll

Romanalll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do someone know where I can read this novel free ?

mariaraara, Romani and Yuukiyuki like this.
  8. chubbykitty

chubbykitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek:
    More explanation plz

snzzykitten, nielyti and Nikibunny like this.
  9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the original post about empress and concubine was about the other manhwa posted here by mistake, this is where the confusion came from. As of now MC's biological family is unknown.

10. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more details on the background of the OG story?

I will slightly agree with others that a person spinning into suicidal depression just cause the person they like rejected them is a little head tilting. But it sounds like it went deeper than that.

Another spoiler was about the ML giving some prosperous land to the temple to help ogFL out. Were there other examples of him chipping away at his own wealth and power base to help her, leaving himself in a tenuous position? And apparently the crown prince abandoned him as well, so details on that? The ogFL was disgusted with him, was the ogML just like ‘hey, thanks for doing the dirty work for me, now make yourself scarce’?

Were the people chasing him in the mountain forest his own people trying to prevent another suicide attempt, or was he being targeted by someone else in the aftermath of everything?

11. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ending or OGFL and OGML? Are they going to get karma? Will MC success in her revenge?

Nikibunny, Viliel, Sehyinna and 3 others like this.
  12. Leiii

Leiii Member

Reading List:
    Link

Created an account to agree with you bro lol. The comments here are demented, double standards are f-up

13. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, if he was a weak character who healed and got over the OGFL while being involved with FL then it would have been nice, but it's so dragged out imo... that's why I said he's pathetic. and I stand by that lol. Doesn't mean I have anything against weak MLs, it just means this ML is just really too much.

He was so unnecessary and had no real contribution to the plot apart from being FL's fav and fueling her desire for revenge, FL could have done her revenge for him without him existing. As I said, it would have been more interesting to take revenge for a dead character instead of having to tolerate his stretched out sadness.

sovokop, gmn, DOHere and 9 others like this.
  14. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbf I also dislike weak FL, but they come up with the manwha story pack, so you must accept them one way or another.

akasugaro and donaiseiyuu like this.
  15. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting cause i saw some comments saying they were brother and sister

16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the official english name is For My Derelict Favorite, it's on the cover for the novel. Derelict means neglect or Abandon and of someone who is in poor condition (aka the ML)

Anyway I'm not if others know but the novel has a 19+ version as well. It released a few month after the novel was completed. So I guess the webtoon gonna follow how it originally released.

Edit: okay I just read the first page and BRUHHH image reading that ML is depressed and has seizures and the next comment has the nerve to says that he sounds weak...you're kidding me right?!

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  17. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay someone please spoil about what happened to ogMl and ogFl because this thread is Filled with too much rant , please spoil about this series .And please refrain yourself from posting too much comments on single thing as how you think ml is weak and others who're replying that he has reasons because he was devastated from rejection and all, please respect others opinion ,those who're liking this ml and those who don't like this ml(or you can say they don't want mc ended with ml it's their opinion too).

Aside from these rants please spoil about this series:blobalert::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  18. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    (Disclaimer I'm not that far into the story yet)

Maybe it's because I've already seen my own fair share of the "rejected but still going strong og2ndMLs" that I'm a bit interested about the ML and he doesn't look that pathetic to me. I understand why he's depressed and has difficulty moving on. He was cursed at by the person he loved and was told that she never wanted to see him ever again after being used to get rid of the obstacle 'blocking her path to happiness' and was thrown away like some worn out toy. Then right after that, the person he did it for, the person he loved, got married to another man, the man being his bestfriend. He was used, thrown out, betrayed, and was left alone. His life would never be the same, surrounded by numerous people vying for his attention and full of careless joys. Now he's lost everything he was living for, he's in an awkward and difficult position and he can't even face others properly anymore because they all know what he did for the person he loved that's now married to the highest man in the empire.

(Disclaimer #2 I dropped this story at chapter 33 because I became uninterested after seeing some spoilers about it)

I see people comparing this story to IPUTSMLATE and I have some things to say. Although they were both rejected by the ogFL they don't have similar circumstances. The ML there fought and competed for his love after she was married to the crowned prince while the ML here was used to get rid of the obstacles that prevented his beloved and his best friend from getting married. He was tossed away after he was used and they married right in front of his face afterwards without even glancing his way. The ML there for sure would have less regrets because he shot his shot and gave his all while fighting for the person he loved. But the ML here naturally would have many grievances because like I've said 2 times before already, he was used by his beloved and his bestfriend to get rid of the obstacle that was preventing them from getting together and was harshly thrown out afterwards. He didn't even get to fight for anything, and the worst part is he can't even say anything about it even though he was clearly wronged in some way because he really did bring it upon himself, nobody directly told him to do it.

But yeah that's basically my take, some people might disagree, we all perceive characters in different ways so I understand why he'd come off as annoyingly weak to some haha

Sorry if my words are repetitive and overly simple its almost midnight and I'm literally about to pass out

Last edited: May 23, 2022