Spoiler Isnelda / 이스닐다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 25, 2022.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are still no substantial spoilers here about the story's plot:blob_teary:
    Someone, spoilers pleassssseee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Liho likes this.
  2. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml ?
    The blonde one or her childhood friend??
    I think the red eyes dude is her first love ??? So I think she will end up with him not the blonde one

Ugh no I don't want the blonde dude nope if he is the ml gonna drop :/

3. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well someone posted here that it's the blondie not the Dusky Knight Edvan!:(the novel is still ongoing hope someone give us spoilers I haven't checked the novel so I thought the hot tan guy would be the ml since the fl lead seems to be more intimate with him on the webtoon cover, it's tagged as love triangle so let's hope and see since at times the adaptation from the novel can even change the plot and ml in some Manhwas!

Saijka Riin and cjburaira like this.
  4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not tanned

Slytheringly likes this.
  5. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am just referring from the webtoon art since its been changed by the webartist obviously he isn't tan in the novel art but it's clearly tan in the manhwa in contrast to the pale blonde Noah and fl! you can check chapter 4&5 also the webtoon cover!if its not tan then I don't know lol:D

6. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure? Both the novel cover and manhwa cover point to the dark haired one being the ML - generally with knovels/manhwas whoever's hand she holds/whoever she's closer with in the cover is the ML.

bloodghoul and Slytheringly like this.
  7. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blonde is also quite a bit older than her too, presuming it’s the Noah. If that’s the case it will be interesting to see how feelings develop. The preview definitely showed interest from both though

Slytheringly likes this.
  8. Slytheringly

Slytheringly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I wonder how come nobody likes Noah, the blonde potential ML? It's his character design or his personality?

Saijka Riin and miko_ like this.
  9. Cyzzane

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think it’s that we dislike him, it’s more that we were just excited to perhaps have a more ethnic male lead.

Slytheringly and jsemere like this.
  10. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and almost all the Mls in manhwas lean towards paler skin tone.It's good to see unique features of Mls being introduce in recent times,I don't know about you guys but the blondie here looks better as Second Ml:DOh it would be even better if he's in a hot historical BL manhwa/Manga:blob_blush:

Slytheringly likes this.
  11. Slytheringly

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thanks for the answers. Personally, I like Noah precisely because he looks like a typical second ML. Usually MLs have a domineering, confident look and have black hair and red eyes (it's however true that they are prevalently light-skinned). Noah has the quiet, calm demeanour of a supporting character (plus glasses!), so I still think that it is a refreshing change from the usual people the MC falls for.

12. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this will become my copy paste everytime people say usually MLs have black hair:
    Light hair MC -> Dark hair ML
    Dark hair MC -> Light hair ML
    Blonde MC -> Silver or Dark hair ML
    Silver MC -> Blonde or Dark ML
    Dark hair MC -> Blonde or Silver ML
    Maybe with this people finally get it, he never stood a chance.
    I knew it from the moment I saw their hair colors

notcatsmith, cjburaira, saix2 and 3 others like this.
  13. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you just wrote what I was thinking about Noah when I first read the webtoon , he got the typical Second Ml aura and personality that's why I preferred him to be the second ml whereas Edvan depicts a more Ml vibe!:blobxd:(hope the webartist change the Ml:blob_grin: in the manhwa like Rin x Ray from *I was born a Demon King Daughter)I haven't read the novel since there's no English translation correct me if I am wrong and I hate reading using translation app!so I didn't bother to buy the Korean novel and it's still ongoing.

cjburaira and Slytheringly like this.
  14. Wyntreux

Wyntreux Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Noah tho. I like his cold yet calm, or intimidating but at the same time mellow aura. I also think he’ll fall head first for our MC, and MC will take some time before reciprocating his feelings. You know the type that this person has always been there for you and it just took you awhile before you recognize it. Also, I think Edvan and Isnelda will grow apart due their ‘dreams’/‘careers’.

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  15. ValReads

ValReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reeeeeeeeeally hoping the ML is the blonde, too. He honestly feels like a more interesting character so far and I feel that the fact that she's kinda closer to Edvan at first kinda points to Edvan being the second lead (because one of the rules of manhua is that the second ML makes moves first and the heroine has more affinity with him first bc later he won't get any screentime lol... unless the second ML(s) are creepy yandere dubcon guys, but it doesn't seem the case so far).

And Noah's design is just way hotter tbh :sushi_cool: Gotta love his gentle and refined look

Does anyone have spoilers on the comeuppance the MC's scummy relatives get? Or has it not happened in the raws yet? Tbh I'm a bit hesitant to commit to this novel after having read way to many KR and CN novels/manhuas where the abusers get away with a mild slap on the wrist, especially the male ones

16. Cyzzane

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now, nobody has gotten ahold of the novel that this is based on. Based on the information on the front page it says the novel is still ongoing though.

Edit: to correct, based on what the front page says!

Slytheringly likes this.
  17. Slytheringly

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it in Spanish up to chapter 19. I can't post links from my account yet, but you need to get to miauscan and search for Isnelda. I usually just point the phone with googletranslate open and I can read it pretty well.

Honestly I'm happy people like Noah. I tend not to like the overbearing personality of the typical MLs. Plus I like his character design. I swear the author took inspiration from Benjamin (The Pale Horse). His original character design from the book was different from what we got, and I'm glad he looks the way he does.

Rose Nightingale and Zxanna like this.
  18. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the play boi tho

jsemere likes this.
  19. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed!:DI hope they clear the misunderstanding between them all because of that shitty boy:blobangery: I forgot his name writing a fake letter to Edvan posing as Isnelda:blobunamused:but it's going to take time in clearing the misunderstanding as the fl will surely proceed her relationship towards Noah!

Liho, karls and Galaxies_pob like this.
  20. savyxo

savyxo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the ml is the blonde guy noah???

wait when did that happen