Spoiler The Saintess’ Secret Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 1, 2021.

1. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can buy all novel volumes on google play, then use google book app to read the ebook by highlighting Korean text and MTL to english.

bochucha likes this.
  2. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so it's not available at free :(
    Btw what happens

after Lloyd gets caught? Do they punish him? What happens to Kane? Also what happens to the saint? Does she forgive Lloyd or does Lloyd seek forgiveness later? And most importantly what happens later

Sorry for all these questions it's just that the curiosity of this story kills me

3. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I still kinda like Lloyd even though he sounds like a terrible guy I think that he changes later but for now Kane is the best boi

I don't like Joshua much because of his cold rejection towards MC and high priest is fineeee

4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For Joshua i can only say he seems genuinely understand fl's situation more than anyone else and actually showed sympathy on saintess situations as he's very smart than high priest so he quickly catches the things he already know some dark secrets of that temple beside fl quite attracted to him as she believes her 1st time was with him (since they did it when she's conscious and not totally in controlled of lust God) n kinda trust him as he comforted her in her most confusingly hard times and most importantly I like he didn't made the move on her out of her consent it's because of lust God he touched her (poor girl don't even know high priest is technically her 1st time and he saved her several times already and poor high priest he's actually quite attracted to her, unknown to her but as long as he don't do anything despicable directly on his consent I kind of like him)

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  5. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he didn't rejected the MC or sumn in the later chpaters (read in spanish but don't know it haha) then he would had been my top too

6. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw y'all it's finally Lloyds turn in the manhwa and Dammnnn wish i could read it
    Unfortunately it requires a Korean phone verification

7. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it mean u have read it and know some spoilers mind to share them if u have any:oops:

Shipter likes this.
  8. Pl4tanit0

Pl4tanit0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u have it in pdf!?

9. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read them at Google books for free (read the first 2 chapters of each volume)

So basically after Lloyd rapes her he gets imprisoned and gets sentenced to death. Kane becomes the new commander of the Knights and there is some Aaron and Mc moment. Since Kane is the new commander the MC feels like being a servant and being a commander both can be really stressful so she needs a new servant. And in the 2nd chapter Chris rapes the MC again I think but this time the MC was in the MC state

Lloyd gets imprisoned to death but then MC saves him. But he has to be her new servant. Chris got really jealous and is mad that Lloyd gets to be her new servant and some stuff happens and he becomes a monster.

In volume 4 Chris becomes a monster and Lloyd almost gets killed by him trying to save MC but fortunately the high priest Hyperion was there and he healed him. Lloyd and MC shares a passionate moment and Lloyd apologizes to MC for being such an asshole for raping her and confesses to her again(this time properly). I think some other stuff happens too that makes the MC accept his feelings and they both have the hottest snu snu. Oh yeah after the fight between Lloyd and Chris Chris turns back into normal again.

Note that I only read the first 2 chapters of volume 2 3 and 4 and these were all the stuff that were mentioned there. There might be some other important stuff too but myou have to buy them in order to read the later chapters

Wait lemme just drop the link where I read the mnahwa on spanish https://www.traduccionesmoonlight.com/noche-secreta

Oh and the spoilers I sent before were the continuation of what elihs said

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  10. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for such a long spoiler but is there any development between Head priest and mc

11. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's just with the main MLs as it was mentioned in the side stories that she doesn't sleep with just anyone after seperating from the lust goddess. The other priests and paladins are just followers of her temple.

12. cklaighe

cklaighe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just dropping by here to say... so far, my favorite has to be Kane. Well because. Ehe...

[​IMG]

*camps*

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  13. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOf- I was just passing by and looked here but couldn't turn my eyes away and hit my nose into the wall. Now I am having a nosebleed:blobnosebleed:

cklaighe likes this.
  14. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, from what little bit more that I've read the true antagonist is Ygmentar's (lust goddess) counterpart/husband, the god who created the world called Hesius(?) or something.

Ygmentar actually cared for humanity but the creator only sees them as disposable playthings for both of their amusement. He only loves his wife Ygmentar but enjoys playing with human women and throwing them away (like a Zeus type character). He doesn't find anything wrong with his actions since to him Ygmentar is his only equal and humans are just worthless toys. The goddess felt sad seeing his cruel treatment towards their creations which is why she causes natural disasters over the world as some form of rebellion against the other god and to save humans from him.

This god character is also the one who sealed Ygmentar in the bodies of saintesses. So that was mostly his fault. I guess the lust goddess sleeping with humans is either just her way of showing affection (because unlike her husband, she actually likes humans so it's okay if it's her maybe?), or her personality just got warped after centuries of being sealed away in different bodies I'm not sure...I just skipped a lot.

15. athuw2710

athuw2710 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has spoil of Aron - the guy with tan skin and look like a villain?

darkcrystal likes this.