Spoiler Ashtarte

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jun 2, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “The light will soon bring infinite glory and prosperity to the Empire of Firenze, while the dark will swallow the light and eventually bring the Empire to ruin!”

The first oracle from God after 100 whole years. Princess Ashutarte, with the memories of her miserable past life intact, reincarnated.
    She tried becoming a person loved by her own family, unlike what happened to her in her past life.

“Don’t call me that way unless you have a death wish.”

No matter how much she tried, all she received were cold glares and words. When she realized that no matter what she did their reaction would not change, she started to consider their love as meaningless.
    But when did they start looking out for her with such pleading eyes?

“Ashutarte. It’s unfortunate, but it’s impossible for everyone to love you.”

Yes, in the end, I’m just darkness and nothing more.
    But her heart, which was slowly sinking in the darkness, was then melted like snow by Leon’s words.

“That means, you don’t have to love everyone either.”

Associated Names
    Ashutarte
    아슈타르테

Language
    Korean

Author(s)

안다온

Artist(s)

N/A

Year

Status in COO

156 Chapters + 23 Side Stories (Completed)

Licensed

No
    Completely Translated
    No

Original Publisher

Able
    Kakaopage

[​IMG]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    1. Antagonist
    2. Summary of the whole novel
    3. Amaryllis
    4. Did the Emperor love the Empress
    5. Ashtartes mother and Emperor - (1) (2)
    6. How Empress Felt after the Emperor Betrayal
    7. Does the emperor find out about Amaryllis; Amaryllis Ending
    8. Rough summary of the whole novel
    9. Does Ashtarte forgive her family (specifically her father) [Main Story Ending: not side story]
    10. Does she Forgive the family (5yr timeskip)
      When She leave with ML, her family no longer send any gift or letter, they stopped doing that after time skip after she told them to...
    11. Little about Sir Knight (Ashton) and the knightage
    12. About the 2nd ML and Why the Empire is Suffering
    13. Rion reassures Ashtarte MTL (CH unknown)
    14. Loena (1)
    15. Emperor protects Ashtarte and Ashtarte is like "okay and??"
    16. The High Priest's Plan
    17. What happens with her relatives? Does she return to Florence? (Translation of her departure)
    18. About Inian, the mother of Amaryllis
    19. Orwen (Emperor) Reads Rebecca's (FL mom) Diary//Fate of the Imperial Knights' Fifth Order
    20. Abbreviated chain of events surrounding Amaryllis birth
    21. Does Ashtarte care for Noah (one of her brothers)
    22. Updated: Does Ashtarte move with ML and does she forgive?

Table has been updated up to Pg.15 #289
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 12, 2023
    Mandyj likes this.
  3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! The cover is just sooo pretty!!! Btw those male lead dolls look like bugs on her body from being in the garden.

4. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhhh:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy:...u r right...

Though i find these bugs fricking cute:blobmelt::blobupset:...

I would hv kept them as dolls in my cabinet or i will hv a good night sleep with them:blobneet:

5. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover is so cute. Does it mean there will be a lot of characters for this one?

6. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

My heart already aches. Literally hope the kingdom falls to darkness for the way they are treating her, cause I know how cliche these stories are so she's probably the light of the empire. The father and brothers don't deserve redemption, no one does. They deserve the darkness that I hope will befall them (fingers crossed). Her and her nanny should leave to live somewhere else.
    :blob_plusone: I need some satisfactory spoils, with regret shown by the ass family.

7. Alicelz

Alicelz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it because of the oracle, her family treat mc badly or because of other reason?

8. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Good News! Upcoming Manhwa :aww:

Screenshot_20220718-195413.png

macrhh, Ceilo27, Chizuru and 3 others like this.
  9. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Assassin997

Assassin997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That illegitimate white princess is such a bich!!

12. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she doesn't forgive her family, I only read one chapter and I'm already crying

13. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I want the mc to be darkness and swallow the imperial family up. Such trash family deserves to rot in hell. "Light" my ašś, even the flashlight on my phone would shine brighter than that white haired mayonnaise

Caloli, Zora Manhwa, maymthu and 47 others like this.
  14. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleasssse :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  16. shishuri291

shishuri291 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I instantly dislike the crown prince older brother.. like come on dude.. she help you out. the least you can do is let her call you brother..

17. bella rose

bella rose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This look interesting tbh :aww: but there are 2 boys in the cover , who is the ML ?

Eurie23mere likes this.
  18. achaziaaa

achaziaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was MTLed and is unedited. Might MTL more chapters if I have time, but this is all for now
    "Prophecy! God's Word!"
    A lively face. The confident voice. The owner of the voice, which in a way would seem arrogant, was Horeom, the minister of Florence, the strongest nation on the continent.
    "Your majesty! This is the hall of honor, Hororeom. I downloaded the prophecy myself to God!"
    "Finally! God did not abandon Florence!" "It's been 100 years! Indeed, it is a good thing, Your Majesty!"
    It was a prophecy that came down to Florence for the first time in 100 years. However, Orwen, the emperor of Florence, only looked down at the murmuring shrines without feeling guilty. There was no agitation like a person who was not interested in prophecies.

Horeom knelt before the emperor, passing through some of the shrines that gathered fluttering the pure white robe. And with his hands facing each other and his eyes closed, he delivered the word of God.
    <158, Amwol Hong Day. In the Empire, light and darkness will be born together. It is like a miracle under the guidance of the goddess of dawn, and light will bring infinite glory and prosperity to the Florentine Empire, and darkness will devour the light and lead the Florentine Empire to destruction!>

"So Daishingwan is now-"
    Orwen got up from his seat, boiled his knees, and approached Hororeom, who looked down at the floor. The sound of his shoes stepping on the stairs stilled the hall.
    "Do you want to say that Jim's child will destroy this country?"
    said Orwen, who finally reached his nose, trampling on the white robe covering the floor.
    "You're so cheeky."

"......"
    "I can't believe you're calling this a prophecy."
    Orwen's green eyes, looking down at him, sank coldly. As Orwen's footsteps passing by me gradually faded away, an unknown smile was drawn on the shaded face of Horeom. Then Orwen half destroyed the temples built in Florence because he was in a bad mood.

This incident seemed to be over.
    "Have you heard of it?"
    "The story of the prophecy?"
    "Yes, yes, the prophecy!"
    "What do you think?"
    "I heard the emperor destroyed all the eastern temples, saying it was ridiculous."
    But the imperial people did not turn away the absurd prophecy as a lie, and they were rather excited about it.

"Everything must be true!"
    "I think so, too."
    "Because of the child between the Empress and Cortizan, right?"
    This time of prophecy. It was because Rebecca Florence, the empress of the Empire, and Cortizan, a commoner dressed in a single night, all had the blood of the emperor.
    "It'll all come out on Dark Red Day."
    "That's right."
    "When that day comes."

Florence's prophecy, which would sway the rise and fall of the empire, swept the entire continent. To the point where everyone knows. And on Amwol Hong's Day in 158th year of the Imperial calendar, two stars were born to the Empire at one time without an inch of error as predicted. One is 'Ashtarte' princess from the ship of Queen Rebecca Florence. Another was an illegitimate daughter, 'Amarilis'.
    "Isn't it as the priest predicted? Was the prophecy true?"
    "The Queen's baby can't be in the dark. The mean Cortizan's illegitimate child must be dark!"
    "It's fortunate that Florence's last name was not given to the illegitimate daughter." Empress Amarilis did not inherit Florence's last name because she was illegitimate. Furthermore, even before seeing the light of the world, it was called the "saint of darkness" in the prophecy due to its humble mother, and it was severely criticized by the imperial people.

However, the Princess Ashtarte was born after swallowing the weak queen. The situation turned upside down as information spread that her hair color was dark.
    "I heard your hair is black. Don't tell me!"
    "I saw it with my own eyes, It wasn't just black, it was black and ominous!"
    "Oh! I heard you were born with the devil of fascination, Jerome's appearance."
    "Maybe it has horns, the devil's symbol!"
    "Oh, dear!"
    The reason was so simple. This was because there was not a single person with black hair on this vast continent. Therefore, Ashtarte was even more called 'darkness' itself. In 158 years of the imperial power, rumors spread throughout the country, regardless of whether it was true or not, once again stirred the continent.

"Black hair? How can such an ominous color exist in Florence?"
    "It's obvious now! The Ashtarte must be dark! The darkness that will destroy Florence!"
    "I hope you will not listen to the prophecy and make a decision as soon as possible."
    "I feel sorry that Princess Amarilis, who was born with the same hair color as you, has not taken over the castle of Florence....."
    "Firenze's last name should have been given to Princess Amarilis!"
    Everyone was busy saying that Ashtarte's hair color was ominous. He also felt sorry for the beautiful silver-haired princess that she had not taken over the castle of Florence. No one dared to worry about the safety of the Ashtarte's Imperial Princess or further worry about her future in the Imperial Palace.
    But this moment for the princess Ashtarte, who was in the spotlight. Not only the continents, but also the characters of the imperial family had a secret hidden that they could not even dream of, the fact that she was a "reincarnation" who had completed her terribly poor past life.

Ashtarte's previous life, which had no name, was neither happy nor smooth at all. It was the beginning of unhappiness that it was sold here and there at the hands of its own mother and then bought into the slave of its own author. The English and English of the Viscount were very fond of Ashtarte. Of course, the explanation that they liked was never in a good sense. They were just, like, given the right toys at the right time.
    They treated her in a manner no different from what they did to the maids of the mansion. However, very occasionally, there were times when I played pranks that made the viewers frown. She either frees up snakes in her small bedroom, or pushes her back on the stairs on the second floor. I even poured hot water over her head cleaning in the garden.
    "Ah ha! What are we going to do next, brother?"
    "I know."
    These days, his reaction has been so cold that he's like,
    "Oh, my God! So I said let's do something more stimulating!"
    And eventually, she ended up adding rat poison to the crust of rye, which was her one meal a-day meal. Never imagined it would be the last food of one's life. Ashtarte, who was hungry, ate her meal of rye bread cleanly without any crumbs. And as promised, the pain came in no time. I was confident that I had felt so much pain so far, but this was the most unbearable pain Ashtarte has ever felt. I tried to grit my teeth until my lower lip was torn, but an inevitable groan broke out.
    "Ugh......!"
    Neither Butter nor Butter had the pain abated. The inexorable passage of time did not bring her rest, as a second seemed like an eternity.
    "It hurts. It hurts so much."
    It was not the first time for his children to play tricks on their meals. When the pain began shortly after eating rye bread, Ashtarte thought it was just another bad joke they had made. So if you endure this pain a little bit, the day will start without anything. But Ashtarte had a momentary gut feeling. This is not going to get better with patience. Ashtarte waited for the pain to end even a little sooner, in such breathtaking pain that he would not even allow him to lose his mind. Ashtarte was still in pain after the sun rose and set three times.
    "Please. . . . . . . . No......?" No one visited Astarte in those three days, which were short and long.
    "Save me, save me, give me, give me, give me."
    Blood was running between her nails because she scratched the wooden floor with her nails. When I closed my eyes and opened my eyes, my vision was as dark as ever, and my whole body was burning hot.
    "Mother..."
    As she could no longer move his body due to severe pain, another pain came when she collapsed on the floor of a decayed tree. I felt something being forcibly dragged from deep inside my body. The body was carrying it out naturally, as if to spit it out.
    "Eup,·····. Cough!"
    I couldn't even cover my mouth with my hands, so something spitting out of my mouth fell vigorously on the floor.
    Dark red blood soaked the floor of the tree and scattered everywhere. Is there such dark blood in the human body? Ashtarte lay down with a dejected smile. 'God, I'd rather kill you.' (Note: perhaps they meant: "God, I'd rather die" ??)
    There was no longer the power to put a stop to these pains. But until the moment she vomitted her blood and closed her eyes, Ashtarte did not resent or hate anyone. Whether it's a real mother who sold herself or a self-made one. Either he or the children of the author who have caused such distress. Because I couldn't find an object of resentment to express this feeling raw. She thought in her slowly darkening vision.
    'I want to meet my family who love me in my next life. And I love my family with all my heart and protect them.'
    She closed her eyes with such a vain wish that would never come true. It was the last wish in a short past life that he had not been loved, and that he had gained nothing and received nothing.

Ceilo27, boonzzk, toleneram and 8 others like this.
  20. Villainess story addict

Villainess story addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!

vienah likes this.