Resolved BL Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by If_It_Fits_It_Ships, May 28, 2022.

1. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    A scene from a novel I read (idk, a year ago?) has decided to revisit my mind. From what I recall, the MC was your typical faceslapping professional. His goals are to whitewash(?) the OG!owner and live a fulfilling life in their stead. Details from the arc I remember:
    • MC first opened his eyes/possessed the OG!owner's body in the midst of a press conference(?) (He was surrounded by reporters, I think).
    • OG!owner hooked up with a rich second generation, only to abandon him(?) when the rich second gen's company goes bankrupt
    • MC participates in a variety show with the persona of a wealthy prince from a hidden wealthy family—though everyone doubts it 'cause there was already news about him gold digging
    • ML is a famous actor(?) who also participates in the variety show
    • MC pretends to be seen by the camera man working (he was mining bitcoins, I think), making millions in a short period of time
    • The variety show needed a place to shoot, so MC lends them the castle he newly bought
    • Everyone was amazed by the number of luxury cars there
    • There's this one girl who tries to hook up with ML lmao a gold digger

Baldingere likes this.
  2. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

Reading List:
    Link
  3. FlanLatte

FlanLatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping :blob_plusone:
    Do you remember anything else like:
    Was it completed? Translated? MTL? on NU or another platform?

4. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

Reading List:
    Link
    I think... I found it on NU (since back then my only source of novels were NU and webnovel---which doesn't count since I would've put it in my reading list). It was an ongoing translation at that time. Other detail I remember is that the MC is a shou (if it would help). Also:

[*]When MC transmigrated there, the OG!owner was already getting hacked by the media. They were questioning him about the revelations on Weibo about him hooking up with rich second generation and leaving him once he went bankrupt.
    [*]Rich second gen was actually paid by someone to reveal the gold digging attributes of OG!owner. He did it for the money since he can't stand living a modest life.
    [*]Everyone kept asking him, "why do you have to keep up the act of a rich prince when you're just a gold-digging beggar" because the MC maintained the luxurious habits of the OG!owner.
    [*]In the midst of the show, people(?) were clamoring for him to return the branded goods he got from rich second gen. MC went to his house along with ML and camera man to retrieve the items.
    [*]MC proceeded with whitewashing in his house. He made use of a (fake) diary that contained all the OG!owner's (fake) love for the rich second gen.
    [*]MC and ML got married in the very same castle they shot the variety show in. That one girl who tried seducing the ML got real crazy(?), insisting that MC was just a poor nobody or smth.
    ...I really can't believe I remember all these details but not the title.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    FlanLatte likes this.
  5. Kelebek

Kelebek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Learning God in Hand, I Have the World ML is a racer not an actor.

6. raierinn

raierinn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping ️

FlanLatte likes this.
  7. WordEater

WordEater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping, is what Kelebek said the title? :blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

FlanLatte likes this.
  8. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it, thank you! It's around arc 11, chapter 271 for those interested!

FlanLatte likes this.