Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just translating what the author posted on Instagram about the characters. I’ll just do one for now. Let me know if you’re interested in more. The first is the hot doctor. The translation is not the best since I literally copied and pasted from google trans.

Eric Darren (182cm, mid-30s in the play, older than Benedict) Darren From ISTJ to INTP. Rather than Darren's unique surname, it seems that he has a bit of prejudice about the profession of an ISTJ doctor. However, he seems to have an E-propensity as high as 49%. He also thinks that the J-inclination is also high at 49%. My name is Eric Darren. Because the reader asked about the meeting of Darren and Benedict. There are rumors that Dr. Darren came from the Parthian Wars, but this is false. Soldiers (including officers) had to undergo compulsory psychiatric treatment for a period of time, and Dr. Darren was a naval medical officer. Benedict and Dr. Deren met for the first time while receiving compulsory counseling.
    In fact, Dr. Darren said Benedict is fussy to Eric. We were just talking and trying to pass the time. Eric said that Benedict was very defensive. I caught that I was an evasive human. Benedict's refusal was so great that he I was not able to provide counseling for that purpose.

In fact, Benedict was very cool and did his job as an officer so well without any mental turmoil, he was also the main character that led to the victory. Eric knew that Benedict had little to no narcissism and no fear of death. But I think I read Benedict's 'Strong Desire to Be Used'. The two played chess or card games with each other, and their values and humor fit so well that Benedict certainly took a break from his time with Darren.

Eric said that during the war, studying psychiatry itself was interesting, but when he dealt with real patients, his overly analytical side was very helpful in treatment. I decided that it was not a good fit... After the war, I changed my major to surgery and studied and trained. (Wait a minute It was opened as a medical department, but it failed) I had to go to high school because I was the son of a poor family. Benedict active as a condition for opening in Agris was sponsored by I am working as a director at a hospital founded by Benedict. It used to be a hospital specializing in surgery, but Eric has worked hard to expand it, and now there is an internal medicine department that doubles as an obstetrics and gynecology department, and there is also a dentistry department.

When I see Rania, I talk a lot and I tend to tremble a lot. To Eric, Rania is so noble, elegant, and beautiful (I think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen) and feels like a goddess. After talking to Rania, I always regret my stupid appearance. Eric is not the Count's doctor. Benedict wants Eric to be a public figure. But when I need a doctor, I instinctively go to Eric first. Benedict is a very trustworthy person

2. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to translate it even though it's not 100% correct. It's hard to give you the mtl it self because it's a webtoon, not a novel. But here the summariess
    Benedict tell Rania to stay in the manor for a long time so that no one dare to bothering their family and make Rania calm.
    He also said he will send London (benedict's half bro) far away so that Rania and London never meet again.
    (It seems Benedict is jealous seeing Rania and London have conversation in Chap 51)
    Rania seems to wonder how Benedict's feeling at this moment. Then, she told Benedict to talk later on because she thinks Benedict already drunk.
    When Rania start to leaving, Benedict saying he tried hard as a father and a husband(?).
    *not sure about this
    So that Rania and Hayden won't leave him alone (Rania have mention, she, with Hayden, will leave Benedict when Hayden got hurt by stranger in the past). He always have same bad dreams about Rania and Hayden leaving him.
    That makes him in fear. So that's why he can't stand it anymore. He said Rania can get everything she wanted and he will grant it.
    Then, he said there is nothing in his vision except Rania now. He asked Rania how far Rania's relationship with London.
    Rania answer "... I've kissed with him". She continued it's just once because she can't do that actually. She also told him that she knows he won't trust her. Then Rania start to say sorry while crying
    In her thought, she hope Benedict not to act like this just bcs London.
    (She hope that Benedict's act is bcs he is truly care on her)
    It seems Benedict trust what she said and said to Rania for not run away.... and next they are... yeah.. you knoww:)
    Benedict have questioning will Rania have a lover bcs at that moment, a wife can have a lover and many of men normalize that. He wonder that would happen because Rania's boring life. But, he know that Rania have nothing interest to another man despite she always doll her appearance, it seem she is a cold person, eve to himself. Rania never going out without Hayden or someone else and she always already in the bedroom since afternoon.
    He thought that Rania's act for Hayden biological dad, because her love for that man. So, he feel more annoyed. He think it would be a good luck for him if Hayden biological dad is dead.
    Back to reality, when Benedict's hear Rania want to do it with him, it made him complicated.
    He ask permission to Rania and Rania just answer to do what he want.
    Then he promised to Rania he wouldn't do it with another girl. And Rania make a request to never have a dance with another girls too. He promised it too. Next... i'll skip that since you can saw it by yourself.
    In Rania thoughts, Sometimes she imagine hug Benedict tightly when she accidentally saw him change clothes. That make her remember their first night.
    Apparently, Benedict told Rania that she is so beautiful that night!!
    Comeback to reality again
    When Benedict ask Rania, she told him that he don't want to end it quickly .Then Benedict laugh and think that Rania know how to make him going crazy

From another chapter, we already know that Benedict have psychological illness because of his fear to illegitimate child. But, somehow he can do it with his wife, but can't with another girls.

SkyLisette, Lignin, L.A.C.L. and 36 others like this.
  3. itziwuitsi

itziwuitsi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @cyrahnts Thank U so much, I just discovered this manhwa and I realy like it so much, I will wait for you sum Ch 54!!!

yasminhanani8 likes this.
  4. Laxy1414

Laxy1414 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u guys think that Rania will get pregnant again? I've thought about a theory which Rania might get pregnant again and the baby will end up having the same features as Hayden and atleast this would be kind of a proof that it's possible to have the same features as their ancestors. Or they kinda developed a DNA test or something or just smack Benedict's head just for him to remember :blobhero::blobsalute: I know it's kinda not possible but I'm getting frustrated that he keeps saying that Hayden is not his son, if he ever say that one more time I'm gonna smack that big head of his :blobneutral::blob_thor:. I'll wait for now on how is Benedict gonna react if there is already a proof the he is the biological father of Hayden :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: May 14, 2022
  5. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr like someone has to slap him please and tell him on his face that hayden is his son omg

6. JaneMacQueen

JaneMacQueen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been checking this site for everyday and almost every 2-3hours to see any updates for ch.54
    pls @cyrahnts share what've happened, I dont quite grasp the whole situation of that chapter, thankyou in advance.

yasminhanani8 likes this.
  7. Fxtabaa

Fxtabaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Benedict’s dreams about Laura weren’t actually dreams but a nightmare. To be exact he dreams about Laura locking him up in a room full of women (lol I actually feel so bad for him)

It seems like Landen and Rania knew eo when they were little/teens and Landen fell in love with Rania. Landen also seemed like he’s behind this because he told Felix that no matter what happens, he should never touch Rania. (This is all based on the mtl from chapter 54)

SkyLisette, Lignin, L.A.C.L. and 25 others like this.
  8. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohuh this landen guy is troublesome

9. itziwuitsi

itziwuitsi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i understood from the ch 55, thath Benedict is remembering all????

10. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m trying to compile a history of Rania’s life growing up from what we get from the chapters and what the author states on their Instagram. So below might be spoilers to some.

So starting at the time she was born, from what I gathered Rania was born to two family ranks. The first is the Dukes side from the mother and the Viscount side from the father.

When the grandma first appeared in the series, she’s having tea with Rania and tells her about her dislike of Raina’s and Benedict’s marriage. She states that she already gave up her daughter(that she loves very much)to a poor viscount. And I think she means an unwealthy viscount not just the downgrade.

Rania tells the readers that she grew up very poor with Naomi as the only housekeeper/maid, so she was familiar with doing everything herself. We also find out that Benedict invested in her family’s business and her parents are halfway around the world? So I guess their coupling started out as a transactional deal between the two families, possibly.

Junp forward a few years and we get to where Rania and Benedict meet. From what I can tell from the chapters and authors comments, they first see each other at the ball for first introductions to society. They walk past each other in a hallway, both think each other are hot/beautiful. And they get engaged around the ages of 16/17 for Rania and 17-19 for Benedict.

Before Benedict goes off to war, they have sex( Benedict was either drunk or tipsy). [Ch.55 info. Benedict and Rania are having sex in the bathroom and they move to the tub. Benedict gets a flashback of their first time together and Rania is consoling him while they do it, or after.

Benedict says something about not leaving him alone and don’t leave him so Rania hugs him. When he comes out of the flashback, he tells Rania to wait and he starts to hug her and Rania suprises him by hugging back and Benedict closes his eyes. From what I gathered from his monologue, the brick wall that he built up fell apart. He tells himself that it felt like just the two of them floating in space. (Emotional and eye opening ch. for Benedict)]

11. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do you guys read it? I have only seen up to chapter 25. I wish this story ends up having a happy ending :blobangel:

12. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my case, I read the raw manwha (like a kid looking at a pure picture book) and MTLed the comments at the bottom.

Cu1turedweeb likes this.
  13. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i had my guess..but seeing its true im still shocked

Wowww what credibility thank you

Haiting1536 and Alanif_7. like this.
  14. ciadexrn

ciadexrn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is Hayden Benedict child? Plss answerrr

15. yasminhanani8

yasminhanani8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yayyyy chapter 56 is already out!! Cant wait for someone to summarize the latest chap ^_^

16. whybenormalthough

whybenormalthough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, he isn't

17. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author posted a Q and A. Here are some things they mentioned:

Benedict DID NOT love Laura. He wanted affection from someone and Laura happened to be there at the time. He mistook it for love.

Another q and a clarified that Benedict does love Rania so we can conclude that Rania is his first love.

In chapter 55 I believe, Benedict and Rania were having sex and he remembers the first time they slept together 10 years ago. This confirms that Hayden is HIS CHILD

The Q and A went on discussing how Laura would've been a politician or some powerful business woman if she was born in the modern era. The author said that she was just born in the wrong time

As of chapter 56, we currently have no info on who Felix really is. But one thing for sure is that he IS NOT Benedict's son

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  18. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I miss something or was it explained why the fl cheated on him with landen?

19. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    She cheated on him with Landen because the ml despises him, so when he'd know she was cheating on him with the person he hates the most she'd get her revenge. And the thing why fl even thought of cheating,that's bcz she thinks ml still loves and remembers his first love from time to time. He even has called her name while he's sleeping which leads her to believe that he still hasn't forgotten and will never love her the same way but in reality he keeps having nightmares of his first love rather than sweet dreams. That's why she wanted to hurt him too.

20. Heidi Curtis Rune

Heidi Curtis Rune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did
    Benedict gots to know that Hayden is his son ??