Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Seola

Seola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've completed reading the novel (it was such a wonderful ending ㅠㅠ)
    I can try to spoil as much as I can for you guys, just let me know.

2. Allisterreborn

Allisterreborn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI, can I ask where can I read or could u send me the MTL plsssss. My gmail is allichan333 at Gmail com
    Anyone who have the MTL plsss pls send me via Gmail. I don't know how to send private message here since I'm new..

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    lola46 likes this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I know someone who got so depressed he was hospitalized many times over 3 years and it was also over his girlfriend leaving him. He was so depressed and lost so much weight people thought he was dying of cancer or something. Thankfully, he eventually recovered.

4. Reinfar

Reinfar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can read the novel? I wanna read too.

Can i know where u read the novel?
    Thank

Can i give too

5. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you, thank you sm! I'm so looking forward to read this :blobhug:

Edit: I just saw your follow up reply here about some of the people who messaged you, I always find myself amazed how some can be so rude especially when they're the ones asking for a favor. And yeah just ignore them and thanks again.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  6. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    khunsukiyaki likes this.
  7. snzzykitten

snzzykitten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

9. Leearia

Leearia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't open this file. Could you please send this to me

10. takoyakicheeks

takoyakicheeks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere likes this.
  11. mobius29

mobius29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it shows file not supported when u try to open it, just download the file and go to google and search free file converter and convert to pdf type then , it will open.
    Hope it helps!!

Ignore those people , you shared the file that is already doing a big favour on us all.
    Thanks again

12. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed with that. Once again, thank you for sharing. :LOL:

DOHere and KristinaMariaSara like this.
  13. Leearia

Leearia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!

DOHere and KristinaMariaSara like this.
  14. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you again ::bloblove::

15. alostpencil

alostpencil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so so much for sharing omg, it means sm <3 and for anyone having difficulty opening it, if you get the app Documents, it allows you to open different file types easily, and might help

DOHere and Reinfar like this.
  16. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much to the one who posted the full MTL. So since I skipped some parts don't ask me about the specifics, but I will give an overall sequence of events.

So, Hestia & the Marquisate have a soap business for commoner people. Diana invites Hestia to a tea party and there she starts to criticize her because the soap should be free if they want to set a good example. However Hestia retorts her and it ends with Diana pouring tea on Hestia.
    Madam Harmonia (the one who actually convinced Hestia to go to the party) is extremely embarrassed by that. And this is the start of her splitting with Diana, and overall Hestia makes emphasis in how Diana took Kaelus and Harmonia for granted and never apologized or admitted she was wrong in the end Harmonia will accept Hestia's propose and will leave the capital and become the manager of the Attica state (Hestia's land)

So as I said before, Hestia had proof of the temple's corruption and Helios knows about it so he negotiates with her, she won't release the information and he will give Kael a Duke title and to her Attica's land. Hestia agrees but there is a loophole (Kael didn't agree soooooo, he will be the one to denounce).
    I don't remember well but I think at this point the merchant ship in which Diana invested had already sank so as usual Diana was fighting with Hestia and going in her narcissist ways, when everyone is wrong but her, and Hestia told her: I just want you to apologize to Kael (actually Helios and Hestia will tell her this over and over again).
    Diana who can't let her pride aside will think that the best way is to approach Kael again but he gives her no room, so instead she will give him a bag which he accepts and then forgets about it until it finds it in his pocket, and he will see his a bracelet, and burn it straight away cuz a this point he is already in love with Hestia and doesn't want to be misunderstood.

I'll post more later if I have time.

17. alchemisthuntress

alchemisthuntress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna say thank you so much KristinaMariaSara, for sharing the full MTL! People can be very mean, just ignore them :)

ANYWAYS, after reading the MTL... Turns out it was hinted that Diana didn't actually love Helios?? Like she tried so hard to get back to Caelus she ended up saying "I'm sorry, I still like you come back :(" and Caelus be like "nah I'm good with Hestia" and Helios saw all of this he was really angry with her. I think this is the start where their relationship deteriorated.

Jesus what is wrong with her...

18. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at this point Kael and Hestia are already a couple and Kael goes to negotiate with an hostile kingdom, and Hestia is worried because the time she regressed is almost up and she doesn't know what is going to happen next. Helios visits her and she makes a mistake and he knows he is a regressor instead of a prophet, and that it's almost up to the time she died, he and Kael will worry a lot about her health due this.
    Anyway, Kael comes back safely and he denounces the temple's corruption and Hestia is all happy because finally everyone is turning on Diana and she is experiencing the same as Kael, I must say that Diana kinda "apologizes" to Kael, because to be honest it wasn't really an apology more like 'I'm sorry I didn't want yo to die' or whatever and 'I still like you come back", and at this point it doesn't matter to Kael.
    However when it comes to the vote for Diana's deposition, Kael informs Hestia he will vote against her and leaves for the palace. At this point Hestia thinks is because he doesn't want to see Diana suffer and will assume that since this is a novel and she is an extra it doesn't matter what she does, Kael will always help Diana somehow, and she goes to the balcony to think about 'going back' to her original korean life.
    Kael will see this and think she wants to suicide and tell her that he doesn't care about Diana anymore confesses and they made up. However, it's until Helios clarifies that he was the one who asked Kael to oppose Diana's deposition that Hestia lets it go. Kael will propose Hestia to go together to the Attica State so they can focus on themselves instead of others.

Honestly, I ended up liking this character. He shows genuine remorse, and apologizes to Kael. He is also aware of his growing emotions towards Hestia (since she was a capable partner) and promises Kael and Hestia that he will not covet something of his again. (However it's mentioned until the end that Hestia would be his partner of choice, since she was really capable and reliable).
    Along side he also helps them as he can, for example trying to calm and reassure Hestia when she 'confesses' she can't see the future anymore, the same as explaining why he asked Kael to oppose Diana's deposition:
    - If the nobles could decide whatever is going with the Imperial family that would be a really bad precedent for the imperial family.
    - And this personal reason (the one that he didn't tell Hestia but told Diana) he was afraid that if he divorced Diana, Diana would go back to pester Kael and interfere with his relationship.
    Overall what I liked the most is that he recognizes that LOVE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING, he married Diana out of love, but they were different persons with different aspirations and values, and he had his duties as a Crown Prince and future ruler, and overall what he needed was a partner he could count with, not someone who was inflexible the whole time.

19. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suffice to say, Diana is as spoiled and self entitled as the rude people who demanded the MTL from @KristinaMariaSara.

20. Reinfar

Reinfar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the mtl the R-19 version? I'm quite shock when they do the deed
    Its make me happy‍‍ :rolleyes: