Spoiler The Flower Dance and The Wild Song/꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Dec 26, 2020.

1. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought it was just me but this novel really really gave me a headache with all the angst

snzzykitten likes this.
  2. Animefan649

Animefan649 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only character I like is Zardea, what a sweetheart. I ship her with Vincente. Stan the side character lol

Ang3Blue, Laylaisalive and MessyMind like this.
  3. kanigara

kanigara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this story will be cute to rebuilt relationship between FL and her son. But i was totally wrong.
    What a wrong way to read this manhwa in fasting month. I cried like baby while reading it. So depressing

Ang3Blue likes this.
  4. shamalia

shamalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stand with FL. Post partum depression is real, guys. I’ve gone through myself after giving birth. Sometime I felt that my husbAnd didn’t help me a lot (Note: and he is way way much better than Harsen/ML). And if I am in FL position (giving birth and my husband neglected me completely), i will do the same with what FL do.

otakkau, syofiaa, Ang3Blue and 7 others like this.
  5. wendygo09

wendygo09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I came in expecting reconcillation and cuteness, and got pelted with rocks instead. The novel/manhwa just pisses me off so bad.

I'll admit I'm biased, cause I'm both female and have experienced mental health issues before. Add into the fact we mostly only ever get to see FL's PoV and the whole thing becomes the most frustrating, depressing slog. She's far too much of an unreliable narrator, and we get no chill from it, cause things just gets worst and worst. Every time, you think she's gotten over a hill, only for the narrative to pop up and throw in more characters and say, 'Oh wait, you forgot this!' and sling more tragedy into her far-too-burdened life. There's no healing, because you'd die from vomitting blood first. (like FL in her first life ahaha- joke:blobwoah:)

I would hate the ML... except someone mentioned that it was ML's father who created the hierachy screwup that deprived FL of her rightful duties as a duchess. And considering his dubious childhood, perhaps ML wasn't as all-powerful in his own household as we thought... even so, I am unnerved by his obsessive/possessive behaviour towards her, so I don't like him either... I'm sorry, he just gives me too many creeper vibes!:notlikeblob: And his seeming disregard for FL's own opinions is the cherry on the cake.

TrinaAngel, pandamaci91 and Anecdotey like this.
  6. sohuhanjann

sohuhanjann Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um guys, I saw some info but I really want some confirmation cause it broke me heart

some guys told me that harsen fucked the second princess and got tired of her and that’s why he married our fl, so tell me they are wrong

sorry for my English

7. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He married her because he loves mc . No other reason.

ndythrs and Ang3Blue like this.
  8. KnoxAndme

KnoxAndme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those Who read the Novels i want to know what happened when Vincente Discover that his mother has an illness? How about harsen did he found about it? What did he do after?

9. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the chapter with the title drop? I lost my mtled chapters of the novel lol iirc MC talked about it when ML was in prison? Or during their last meeting before his scheduled execution. Oh, I remember crying too lmao

(Take this with a grain of salt since it's been a while + I binge-read novels in succession)

10. nagiv

nagiv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu vi uns spoilers
    Thanks for the spoilers, it cleared up some of my doubts.

shesanxious and Emma626 like this.
  11. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang thats such a plot twist, anyway, do anyone know would harsen & vicente learn about our fl's illness?? Also, the manhwa has around 70+ chapters already, and if its written based on the LN, they would divorce but i cant see that comin yet

12. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML will soon learns about her condition as he witnessed her threw up blood in one of occasion, but as always, the ML will acted like an asshole when FL rejected his help by asking her to die for him to be happy. And yup, they will divorce and the FL will becomes the Marquis

syofiaa, Ang3Blue, TrinaAngel and 7 others like this.
  13. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m having a sudden urge to beat some sense to him :blob_catflip:

MianneChan and pandamaci91 like this.
  14. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait... WHAT???@@!@^*#^#(#& daa ffff, there should have been 2nd ml, at this rate i dont even care even if harsen is handsomee he's a total trashy

pandamaci91 likes this.
  15. gcfkku

gcfkku New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi where can i read the ending's spoiler? when i try to read it, it wont let me because i dont have permission

16. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    some may misunderstood my words here, but Harsen did not really meaning the words he uttered (asking her to die), as he was angry bcs she refused his help and seemed to give up to get treatment for her illness. And he seemed hurt too. But yeah, he’s still an asshole

17. Que sera

Que sera New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the ending pleaseಥ_ಥ i try to click on the first page but something wrong

18. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, the ending is a happy one. ML, MC, and their son leave the kingdom and settle in the neighboring kingdom. ML and FL later have a daughter in side stories.

19. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every new chapter of the manwha just gives me questions. Like that woman in the portrait looked like Harsen. Can someone give a thorough summary of the novel, or at least tell me whats going on. The queen(Hermia) are all the children hers. What was the MC mom's position in the kingdom?

20. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ercella’s mom, Beatrice, was a princess in Rudelsia Kingdom. Its current king was Beatrice’s older brother but based on what people know, he chased his other siblings to get the throne. That’s why Beatrice went to another country & married to Marquis Fisaride, Ercella’s dad. I kinda forget what really happened but in fact the king loved Beatrice as his sister & the way to put her in safety was to go to another country indeed.

The woman in painting with Beatrice was Rudelsia’s grand duke’s daughter & Beatrice’s best friend. But grand duke was accused of treason & his entire family was executed (there’s a real reason for this too but again my memory is fuzzy, sorry..). However, Beatrice’s best friend was able to hide her identity & lived in a deprived land. That’s why she slept with Harzen’s father, so her child will able to meet Beatrice one day. Beatrice promised to find her & that promise was the one made the best friend able to live another day (even though she gave up & killed herself after she felt there’s no hope Beatrice to find her). Beatrice knew Harzen was her best friend’s son cos originally the best friend wanted to name her son Vicente (it’s based on an old language in Rudelsia that not many knows). From my impression, Beatrice was indeed made efforts to look for her best friend but I don’t know how much effort she did put, cos she’s no longer a princess & she has no clue where the best friend went to, like no trace whatsoever.

Queen Hermia was promised to engaged to Harzen at first. But because Harzen insisted to marry Ercella, Hermia then married to Rudelsia king (current king or one of his son?) and bore three sons.

Sorry, the story is complicated & it has many details :notlikeblob: Hope this will help a little