Forgotten Title Looking for a bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SweetMelonSeeds, Jun 29, 2022.

1. SweetMelonSeeds

SweetMelonSeeds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i'm looking for a bl novel which i forgot the title and i can't seem to find it anywhere so if any of you by any chance know this novel please tell me. So here's the story of the novel (i only read the first few chapters so i'm not quite sure if anyone can guess it's name just by my hints.)

MC is forcefully bound to a system and was unwillingly transmigrated into a book where he has to act as an non-existent(?) character which is as a wife of a film emperor and he can't speak or change anything until the plot ends. Then after the book finished, MC finally breaks free from system and divorced his husband which he never actually seen from the beginning till now. After the divorce MC works in a bar(?) and became famous through his pictures being spread in internet, then the now ex-husband notices mc after he saw the popularity of MC.

Btw, there were '(?)' marks because i'm not sure on those parts.

2. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read anything with that description, but it sounds familiar.

Could it possibly be: Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Abandoned by the Movie Star (?)

3. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. SweetMelonSeeds

SweetMelonSeeds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnk u! It is precisely this novel that i've been searching for.

Thank u very much for your help

Thank u, it is this one indeed

PuddleDuckling likes this.
  5. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know which novel this one is? I been looking for it for a long time. I know it is novel and a manhwa or at least a promo manhwa. The MC is killed and reborn. He wants to get revenge on his cheating boyfriend and mistress. Who used him to model for the mistress. Now reborn he proposely reveals that he is the true model. By wearing the bracelet on his ankles