Spoiler The Villain's Precious Daughter / 악당의 소중한 따님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, May 18, 2022.

1. kisarinchan

kisarinchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think cordelia is an evil being. Because in the one of the episodes there is a scene abut cordelia and cordelia says " i will kill julian because i already take control of the royal family" and something like this.

2. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Cordelia the MC's name?

Nvm, I suddenly remembered they both had same name....
    Edit : Oh right. Her new name was Rosaria cuz' she dont want to be called Cordelia :blobtired:

I have been waiting for this since last year lol glad there's a manhwa. Someone spoil about the other Cordelia who can use divine power?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  3. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about the fake's 'harem'? Those boys that MC says become interested her instead of the fake during the second timeline.

Because unless they were controlled or something, I'm less inclined to forgive them for basically just saving the fake and leaving MC to die, and then allowing her to be miserable during her first timeline.

4. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be good if they were brainwashed but if they were.... I know at least one of them is the Prince's friend so im sure he wont allow it:hmm: perhaps being blind cuz' of the two-faced saintess :blobneutral:

5. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where does the blood come into this... Thanks for the spoilers! I've read a couple LN's where they stole the legitimacy of saint by taking the blood or power of the real saint I wonder if that will be the case here.

6. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fake saint / daughter trope is so overplayed imo... and it's not interesting to me.

and I hope FL doesn't get close to the people who originally hated her for being "fake".

7. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember The name but that novel where mc Kept getting adopted and killed. Then she would start the process over in eventually ended up with the cold duke. I dropped that 1 because it got boring and predictable and I'm wondering if this is going to be the same thing because the plot remind me of each other

8. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it 'can we become a family' it might be it or there is just a bunch of novels just like it

9. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the saintess a btch?

BLHeadmistress likes this.
  10. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML is the blonde hair one
    Duke's nephew??
    Name Yurian

11. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about "The Baby Raising A Devil"? That she would be a daughter of fate, but ends up with another daughter of fate that the church calls true?

There are so many of the Santas being used that the fake ones are seen as real and in the end the real ones go back in time and change in some way.
    Of that kind, I really like "The Saint who was adopted by the Grand Duke" and "The Baby Raising A Devil". The first one, because FL is very cute and both the first and the second, I like it because of the focus on getting revenge, the girls are very smart and how the villains end, it's very satisfying.
    Really, I would like to see something like that in this novel/manhwa.

raiha88, Amy_, Aurayleah143 and 10 others like this.
  12. shimar

shimar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, this fake-turned-out-real-saintess-adopted-daughter MC genre is getting old on me. I did love the first reads but next novels already felt cliché that I no longer bother remembering the titles. I'll just read the spoilers of available but I might not read the novel.

Reinnhildr, Elisee, Nikibunny and 9 others like this.
  13. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently there's a 4th boy? someone who was nice to FL even in the old timeline and he is the ML? I hope that's true. I don't want any of the scum who threw her away for a fake to end up with her.

14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory:
    They might be twins. They clearly both have the same appearance and age, the saintess has divine healing powers while time may have turned back for the MC. Maybe they'll pull a switcheroo and the MC will turn out to have been the ogCordelia all along.

Jukki, Ceilo27, Nikibunny and 5 others like this.
  15. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just came here to say that I'm so happy she doesn't end up with any of the og male leads, it pissed me off knowing they just left her behind for no proper reason. Although I do wish she just ignores them outright but sadly I can already expect them pestering her throughout the story, still I can atleast look forward to their reactions when she rejects them.
    Hmm well I can't really fault them for something they haven't done yet, who knows maybe there's some weird magic involved as to why they did that, but still.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    aboni_06, Jukki, Herbie420 and 15 others like this.
  16. merdezzz

merdezzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who did she end up with then?

Shey_04 likes this.
  17. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on Mc's real parents?

I have an inkling/ theory that the duke is actually her biological father. How ironic and tragic if he was the one who killed his own daughter in the first timeline.

19. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A blond haired, red eyed kid who is currently living in the Duke's mansion (I'm not too sure who he is exactly yet but it seems he's royalty, a prince probably)
    He'll be showing up soon as I saw on the raws. You can also see him in the other novel cover on the first page here, I almost didn't notice it since it was hidden in a spoiler tag.

20. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he the kid in chapter 5 of the manwha, the blond kid with a black snake mark on his body at the end of the chapter?