Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when the fl and ml were having s*x , he remembered their first time together so probably from that time only.

2. Heidi Curtis Rune

Heidi Curtis Rune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they ever confess to each other??
    If they do when?

snzzykitten and StegosaurusGrape like this.
  3. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this is an original webtoon no one knows when will it happen.

4. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

5. Mangaotakus

Mangaotakus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe i love pain

Cu1turedweeb and ecaayu like this.
  6. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggg I just saw the raw, it has 59 chapters already!
    sorry i cant read Korean, but based on what I've seen, their manor is burning, someone put a bom(?) idk, but benedict ran to a room wheres rania basically chillin (near a fireplace), and then he hugged her, then booommmmm, ig its from the fireplace, as for hayden, he was outside, and when that happened, he wanted to burst in but someone prevent him from doing so, hayden was crying. Anw sorry i cant explain it better, my english aint that good huhu

7. drkart

drkart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel really bad for Hayden though. He is only a 12 year old child, no matter how much of a genius he is. Maybe neither his father or mother are responsible for their misunderstandings, but he is suffering the most, because he is the most innocent one. He doesn't thrown insults or accusations of infidelity around, but neither should he hear those. He mentions again and again that he is the glue of this family, the bridge that holds them together, but no 12 year old child should carry such a burden. Trying to calm both parties down, being careful, that they don't escalate and say hurtful things they would only regret. Not only that, but then his position is endangered by the Felix. I don't think it's the position as the heir that he worries so much, but rather the position between his mom and dad. He already feels their family is walking on a thin line, so Laura and Felix coming and disturbing that thin balance he build in his young years, that would be so stressful, but both his parents are too busy being entangled in their misunderstandings. Poor boy T_T

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. I hope they don't die pls. poor Hayden :blob_teary:

9. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't agree more ㅜㅜ I can relate a bit to him and being a bridge for both parents isn't the best experience, hope this poor child will be happy and ofc getting siblings will be better ㄱㄱ

10. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter was this? When the count searched the house for his wife??

1. In one of the chapters, the family goes out shopping. Benedict suggests a butterfly necklace that compliments her. Rania doesnt buy it in front of him but does it secretly and begins to wear it at home. Benedict notices this.
    2. Another chapter, Benedict and Rania discuss what they like about each other. Rania states she likes his face (in her thoughts but doesnt say it out loud) while Benedict states he likes both her face and chest (mainly her chest). This makes Rania flustered. We also get a few chapters of Benedict just staring at her chest (like the time Hayden walked in on them and Rania was on top)
    3. In one chapter, Rania is so tired, she falls asleep in another location of the house thats not her room with Benedict. Benedict gets anxious and wakes up the entire household to find her. Obviously, Laura ruined the moment but it was still cute.

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So on the recent raw chapter, Rania and Benedict didn't die but they got unconsious during the aftermath of the explosion. They woke up and soon after Benedict found an opening towards a balcony area. He had a talk with Rania which I don't understand and they both jumped out into a lake at the bottom.

The brother of Benedict saw some smoke while he went out and immediately he got into an inn of some sort. There were random guys holding him at gunpoint while the "fake son" was there talking to him.

12. Galla02006

Galla02006 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve recently read chapter 31 of the manhwa and I’m curious, Any spoilers on Benedict parents?

13. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As it’s already been explained on the English version, I won’t put it in spoilers. Benedict’s mother has always been sickly and frail (It doesn’t explain how though.) So when she got bitten by a dog the mother became bedridden. I’m thinking either from rabies or a bad infection. This makes Benedict upset because she’s the only one that’s on his side since his dad brought the mistress and Landon to the manor. From what I understand, as Benedict is only a child, he blames his mother for not standing up for him when he gets bullied by the Landen and the mistress. At her bedside, Benedict goes through this whole speech on how she should do something to make things better. Alas, this makes her commit suicide.

As for the father, it doesn’t explain much about his cheating on the mother but he brings the mistress and Landen in while the mother is on her deathbed. He basically allows the mistress and Landen to pick on Benedict and his mother. After the mother’s suicide, the father locks himself into his room and doesn’t come out for a long time, whether from extreme guilt or sadness. It seems like he also gets sick because of it. He dies later when Benedict is around 17 years old and after his marriage with Rania.

In the raw chapter, after Hayden beats up Felix for kicking the puppy Benedict talks to him about fighting my when needed to and shows some boxing moves. In a flashback, it shows Benedict beating up Landen for saying something about B’s mother and the father comes in and scolds and shuts down Benedict.

Some Q+A’s that the author did.

What is the relationship between Benedict and Rania now?
    do you love each other If you only look at love yes we love each other madly Benedict just buried his heart without knowing it... Rania was the first and last woman that Benedict thought was pretty, so from the start, she felt very different from other women. It started out like I was worried about looking back and looking back. Rania never once doubted her love for Benedict. We are always aware of this fact. I feel that Benedict is always clear
    The external image of the Fildettes?
    The Fieldtts are notorious for having little contact in social circles. Fellowship is the domain of the hostess, but Rania doesn't like socializing very much. Instead, they have two or three grand banquets a year. It's also on Hayden's birthday. If there are unnecessary rumors circulating in the social world, the story itself doesn't go very well because the Benedictine takes care of it. The image of a couple that is good or bad is rather close to good. First of all, it is known that there are no illegitimate children and neither of them have a government. However, with the appearance of Laura's mother this time, it was not revealed in the film, but the social world is quiet and noisy
    Are Benedict and Rania picky eaters?
    Benedict and Hayden are picky eaters, and they have very picky tastes. On the other hand, Rania eats anything well. She eats pretty well. Whenever Benedict catches a glimpse of Rania eating, he thinks it’s really cute.
    Did Benedict wait patiently for Rania's letter?
    Benedict did not expect to receive a letter from anyone. The other women also sent me a lot of letters, but I threw them away without reading them and only read Rania's letters. There was a misunderstanding at the time too. There was a story circulating that when a letter came from Agris, the deputy captain was in a bad mood
    Did Benedict every kiss the other women tenderly?
    There was no kiss. I was the only one thinking about it, but a question came up and I'm curious! Benedict doesn't like kissing very much Laura and Laura touched her lips first and Benedict didn't open her mouth Deep kissing was the first time with Rania

There’s also a question about Benedict “comforting” himself when he leaves the bed at night. Which I assume is jerking off. An example would be when he leaves after Hayden walks in on him and Rania. I couldn’t understand the google translate of the reply except for a lot of ‘hehe’s’, so I assume it’s a yes. We already know how horny Benedict is for Rania.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  14. hinoe12

hinoe12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers about new chapter?

yasminhanani8 likes this.
  15. hinoe12

hinoe12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw the latest raws. it seems rania and benedict got closer? is the old lady that been following the enemy movements part of the circus that is owned by the lady theater’s husband?

also why is laura with the lady theater?

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  16. milafalconidae

milafalconidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean he isn't ????
    There is a whole chapter saying that he is his child

Alanif_7. likes this.
  17. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT so FL would have cheated if her son didn't see her? What's wrong with everyone in this story.

18. raisha lionel

raisha lionel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. She didn’t know that her son was watching.. Later Hayden indicated through his behaviour that he knew about their relation and warned both of them. Then FL officially cut off the so called relation with Landen...

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    Kumoshiro, Alanif_7., Boopbup and 2 others like this.
  19. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Benedict's father is a real scumbag smh.

20. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so she DID cheat. But it was only a kiss.

Vipasha and raisha lionel like this.