Spoiler Good Girlfriend / 착한 여친

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jul 6, 2022.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/goodgf

Description:
    "She's nothing more than a dead body without Park Haesoo." The famous novelist Park Haesoo and travel writer Kye Yeowool has been in a relationship for 12 years. Yeowool, hidden in the shadow her boyfriend's fame - even wearing a 'Park Haesoo's girlfriend' nametag around her neck - wishes to become known just by her name. At that time, she was given an offer to guest on a TV show. This is a golden opportunity for Yeowool who wants to shine on her own. But right there, an attractive younger man appears and approaches Yeowool...?

—————

Idk if there’s a spoiler thread yet for this (couldn’t find it) so I made one.
    I thought it was gonna be FL who cheats on Haesoo (bf) with Kangwoo but it turns out it’s Haesoo who cheats with his green haired b*tch editor:blob_catflip: Someone also spoiled that later on he’ll ruin the show FL is doing bc he’s a jealous insecure pathetic b*astard:blobangery: When will FL find out about his cheating and dump his cheating ass? FL would be so much better off without him.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes my blood boil.. another scummy man to throw in the trash.
    I was also expecting that but when I saw the green haired plump editor, I was sure that she is the one with whom the scum inferiority complex ridden boyfriend is gonna cheat with, to make himself better but will end up in the ruins. :blobhero:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
  4. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr his inferiority complex towards his own gf goddamit.I was reading this manhwa and at first thought that fl gonna cheat on him with other guy (seems like ml lead) but it turns out bf gonna cheat.It was saddening to see fl cuz she was struggling too much and bf didn't even make their relationship official even after being in relationship with her for years because of his parent issue, cowardly b*stard and now cheating on her.I dunno how this story gonna unfold but I hope author won't give this jackass bf happy ending with another women:blobexpressionless:.

5. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep discussing guys. I am enjoying it :blobpopcorn_cool: I am sure from this chapter onwards, I'd rather read the spoilers than manhwa

6. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment that green apple came into the picture, I was sure that it will go downhill, you know reading all these manhwas and K-Books I'm able to understand/guess a little bit of how the story will unfold, I'm not always right but at times yeah, so I was saying that I have got a feeling that he will repeatedly cheat on her. Like he will enjoy the feeling of keeping her in the dark and somehow lessen her in his mind by two-timing her with another woman who's willingly into this.

My other guess/theory is that the woman has deliberately approached him and was instructed by the supposed ML of the story to seduce him so that she can break up with him and he can have her (as hinted in the previous chapters that he had liked her) but I can be wrong too.

The story can also go like she discovers her boyfriend's deceit and betrayal so she does the same thing behind his back to get back on him or probably the story may drag between her tumultuous feeling for the male lead and her boyfriend who she keeps getting away from because of his behaviour (which changed due to his cheating/guilt).

Kek :D I have a few more things to say but now I'll just zip it up :whistle:

All in all, I want that scum ex-boyfriend to die in regret, Everyone has issues but you don't go pulling others down to drag them to your accordance or cheat/deceive them. Some people may pity such characters but all I see is a grown-up man willing to not let go of his ego for once to have a heart-to-heart conversation with the girl who loves him the most and sacrifices for him. If everyone indulges in self-pity and behaves in such a manner then society will be more trashy than it is in today's time. He can sob his soul out and die in a ditch for all I care. Let's burn him :blobhero:

Everyone have issues in their life but some people be thinking that they're the most pitiful and unfortunate ones in the entire universe with no one to understand them. I loathe such people for whom only their own wounds matter and I'm surprised at such people who cannot even empathise with others going through pain for whatever reasons.

I hope so, although I can tell one thing. Such people irl find no happiness anywhere. They're adamant and stubborn that the whole world is against them, they will keep watching the rocky mountains on the way up to the hills while ignoring the beauty and greenery on the other side.

At times, one may feel so, but when you've got a friend/partner/family like that who sacrifices a lot for you then what's stopping you from taking a step towards them. We are all human after all, one too needs to take a step when the other one takes two towards you.

7. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice theory(y), we've got some extra power to predict future plots cuz we read so much manhwa's,novel and Mangas lol.

"Cheating is a choice not a mistake" this quote is so true.Cuz people tend to give thousands of excuses for cheating but in the end it's on the person's choice.They choose to deceive their partner.In any relationship there are many ups and downs but beside solving your misunderstanding and insecurities with your partner you're hooking up in their back while saying it was fault of the day or the odds were against you,it's disgusting.Accept it that you don't deserve to be in faithful relationship cuz that's what you choose while cheating on your partner :blobwoah:.

8. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha yes, I've another theory/guess too, maybe the green rotten apple will get pregnant and FL will find about it.
    The scum would lose FL and had to live with this woman who will hold him using the child as an excuse and even the child would proven to be not his own.
    Although I truly hope this theory doesn't come out to be true.

100% it's a choice.

This character just because a strange woman sympathised with him for a few minutes lost his morals and cheated on his partner, what about the partner who has been shouldering all his sorrows and is empathising with him while constantly pushing him forward instead of giving 5-10 minutes of cheap sympathy. He is nothing but a non recyclable human trash.

They will use any excuse to tone down or brush their mistakes under the carpet, even if the excuses doesn't make any sense.

9. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’know, this story seems to happen a lot irl. A good girlfriend who supports the boyfie while struggling to thrive on her own but then she gets dumped. I hope Yeolwoo will be the one who dumps Mr. Boyfie here :blobcat_knife:
    I mean even after all those years he still has no balls to stand up for his girlfriend esp to his father? And his father doesn’t like Yeolwoo cos she’s not as famous as Haesoo?? Like, ugh, let’s fight :blobhero:

10. d1509

d1509 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why everybody is super pissed off with the BF in a story that is only 9 chapters in.
    I more disappointed with the misleading summary. With the BF cheating first it is just another story where the MC cheats or breaks up because their partner is a complete a-hole or a cheater.
    Instead of a complex story about a morally grey MC ( you know, the "Good/Loyal girlfriend" ) who cheats on her partner and how the story dealt with that, it becomes generic.

What is the point of the title now? If she cheats without knowing her bf cheated, then the readers will justify it (some commentators are already doing that). If she cheats while knowing, well its just revenge.

I had hoped that the MC would not end up with the model (generic tall handsome ML again vs more normal/realistic bf) but that is not looking likely.

11. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly do not know where the heck these ugly b*stard and b*tch get the audacity to cheat on their gf/cheat on a person that already has a gf

12. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all the scumbag boyfriend is justifying cheating on her as “she was going to be betray me anyways so I just betrayed her first” what kind of dumb ass logic :blobdevil:

Nani.Raciaxoxo likes this.
  13. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I just read the 10th chapter and I know it's a fictional character but I'm feeling so bad for the female lead man. She wasted 12 FREAKING YEARS on this douchebag! 12 years! And this is what she got! Ohmg my heart! I wanna pick this up when it had enough chapters. I want that scum to be destroyed and his bones broken.
    Until then, I don't think so I can take this pain.

THIS BA.....D
    I'm so mad, how dare he!! I want the female lead to act on her suspicions man. I hope in the next chapter she doesn't brush it off just because this waste of oxygen is mumbling nonsense to hide his affair (barfs).

It's sickening to read, both his and that rotten green apple's pov. I feel sick to my stomach.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  14. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I read chapter 10 raws and it hurts so much..
    Haesoo got hard while thinking about his night affair??
    I can’t.. it’s so hard reading it forward..

Ac03, Nani.Raciaxoxo and your crush like this.
  15. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just wow.... no words

16. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly, based on previous chaps, he won’t get intimate except Yeolwoo initiates it. That’s why chapter 10 is particularly difficult to read for me :blob_teary:

17. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS BA.....D
    I'm so mad, how dare he!! I want the female lead to act on her suspicions man. I hope in the next chapter she don't brush it off just because this waste of oxygen
    True. Bro, like...12 years! These many years she wasted on him, while he just depraved her of every opportunity, coaxed her into giving in everytime. He has such a victim complex while it was her that was suffering constantly under his shadow, unable to bloom. :cry: It hurts me so much. To think that there are really such people out in the real world.

Ac03, Missjacksm and bigredqueen like this.
  18. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone just tell me if the FL cheats too? because her scum of a boyfriend is already cheating?

Missjacksm likes this.
  19. Hadarasky

Hadarasky New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I read the chapter that the green haired editor walked on,probably I can see…:blobpopcorn_cool:

20. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    OK so ml is thrash but both of the em have problems and this relationship is bad because instead of communicating her problems to the ml in the beginning about the marriage and sex she just held it in and she didn't tell him about the kiss when literally a day after the kiss she had a dream fucking the guy because she was depraved and yes I know that you can't control dreams but they are the gateway to some of our desires and she was already horny but I digress they should move on from eachother or this might just be both of them fucking the other people behind their backs and reconciling at the end