Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone verify I believe during chapter 31 Rayburn calls her Angela for the first time to himself and after that that's what he calls her, but 35 or 36 he starts calling her by the name outloud

2. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are right! After ch31, Rayburn start to called his 8 year crash by her name as they did in the past. Since he recognises Angela is the same girl he known since ch31.
    But he also did it once in ch8 since her leave and back remind him the past day.
    In the first half of the ss1, Rayburn didn’t call Angela by name, instead, call her by her position as scholar or author. After ch31, Rayburn called Angela by her name again after their misunderstanding are solved. I love such details.
    Angela it’s your turn, just be brave and confident enough to call Rayburn by his name :p will this target complete before end of ss2?

Rin.rinaaa, Queenofmirth and ISTP23 like this.
  3. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg watch she'll say it at like the last chapter and we will have to wait for the new season:blobrofl:

I really do want the author to rest bc I do not want this dropped but I wish we could get a teaser of the balls outfits for Rayburn and Angela

4. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Please no la for waiting this for next season. Angela was given the mission “calling her love by name” in ss1 ch37? And now it is her motivation in ss2. Hope this target meet before ss2 end. They also have many milestones to achieve (first kiss/ dating in the name of lover/ back to the wisteria tree/ etc)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    Zzdarkrosezz, Queenofmirth and ISTP23 like this.
  5. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any update or news about ISTP? Its July already and even in kkp comment section people are getting angry to the author T.T

6. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so sad, its not the author could have for seen them felling burned out. I'd much rather wait then it came back and not be as good as before or worse them drop it.

sugarwhale, Rin.rinaaa, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  7. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They better not be rude, I get it's frustrating but Author's health comes first.

8. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    It is the most important thing for author nim to keep health. Would like to wait instead of weekly uncertain update. Some of my favourite comic drop due to author health problems. Don’t want ISTP be so…

Queenofmirth, ISTP23 and Lemew like this.
  9. twerk and bounce

twerk and bounce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, chapter 66.5 has been released

sugarwhale likes this.
  10. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you mean the one made by fan for Rayburn and Mano story, not the official one from author nim
    But thanks for remind

11. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao since I miss this so much ive been rereading my fav parts and its so funny chapters 55-57 mano imagined Rayburn would be pissed he has Angelas clothes on him(not his fault Rayburn!) And then Rayburn actually is pissed or at least upset and top 10 moments in 57 he has his arms wrapped around Angela holding onto the reigns it like sir your hands don't have to be touching to hold the reigns around her, that's straight up cuddling (when she leaning against with her eyes closed)

Queenofmirth and sugarwhale like this.
  12. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Me2. Ch56 and 57 are too many sweet moments. Reading those ch just like having a concentrated 200% sugar drink. I can never think Rayburn will be so affectionate to Angela.

and Mano was so poor. Rayburn should know Mano always take good care for Angela since ss1. Maybe Rayburn a little annoying by Mano teaching Angela how to riding horse rather than Mano took Angela’s clothes?

For the Vess chapter, or coming talan chapter, I need POV from blan, or others in expedition team to interpret it he growing love between Rayburn and Angela. Maybe The newbie and experienced solider?

The expedition team maybe surprised that this is the first time (I guess?) that Mano didn’t come with Ray for expedition, Rayburn was in bad mood during expedition but he is all calm down since he reunited with Angela again.

Queenofmirth and ISTP23 like this.
  13. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg please, please I don't care who it can be the whole cast in vess but I need people to watch ray and Angela so we can see everyone point of view of how much of a married couple they act like!!!

But especially blan, or his art book and it just of Rayburn being a grumpy bear till Angela shows up

Omg what if after the village arc Rayburn comes back to the castle with a sleeping Angela in his arms:aww::bloblove: I need more cuddles before the talons pop in

14. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!!!
    The expedition team I am sure that they will know everything for Rayangel and their sweet moment immediately since they are always meet Rayangel.
    The ludext noble on the ship maybe surprise since Rayburn is rarely in palace. As they knew the first Prince shouldn’t be so affectionate and nice to a girl
    The Vess people is also ok. Just inspired by you @ISTP23 thanks!, I have an idea
    not the one we meet since ch56, but assume a 7-8 year old Vess girl, with her dad back from the battlefield with Rayburn’s army. Maybe the little girl who recognises Angela in ch65?

The girl: dad I saw that antenna scholar today, with a tall man with black hair. People said that he is the first Prince of ludext
    The dad: it is nice that you can meet that famous scholar. But remember to keep away from the first Prince of ludext. He is bloodlust. Dad had seen his fighting in battlefield. It was horrible experience
    The girl: (ignore what her dad say) hey dad do you think the first Prince of ludext and the antenna are in love with each other? I saw they kiss. Just like you and mum
    The dad: :eek:

the setting is Rayangel are close enough to misleading others, or having some accident touch (kiss, hug:blobmelt: etc)

With more and more witnesses report, Vess people guess the bloodlust ludext first Prince will like to solve alliance problems by discussing due to the antenna scholar. She is the hero of vess

omg I can’t stop my thinking on this story::bloblove::
    Even the talan guys or Vess Prince I also like to see their POV

for blan, I hope he takes this chance and selling the Rayburn x Angela couple in ludext and Vess. One day, a one from Vess and one from ludext can have debate to discuss which is the best couple. Better in manhwa form, draw by blan.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  15. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you!!! And blan should definitely sell Angela and Rayburn art since one its not illegal there and 2 their so darn cute together

Queenofmirth and sugarwhale like this.
  16. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Blan, please keep being paparazzi for Rayangel and make your drawing as manga, I will definitely support you

but to think about that Hoya in capital need to publish the book 2. Will the peddler exist again? (The peddler always sell blan drawings to teen Angela and illegal publishing book 1 and book 2(fake)) although he is not a good guy, he has network to print and deliver the books

Maybe we need more Vess arc first. Rayangel fan date should not be interpreted by other every time. Especially now the slow burn confess his feeling

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  17. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just really hope author doesn't drop it, such a fresh story with amazing art (and I need to see the emperor and uncle get punched in the face)

18. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    The background story is the most attractive part other than Rayangel lovey dokey relationship. We are curious to know what happened in past date for royal family and Angela’s origin

19. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I don't know if it would be a good thing or not for rayburn to learn hoya was planning to kill Angela like I can't see him brushing that off

20. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Rayray wasn't angry with Mano for being taken care of by Angela instead of taking care of her.
    Rayray was mad because Mano, one of his people, was hurt in an attack he thought had come from Vesstians.
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

K.
    Y.
    AA!

ISTP23 and sugarwhale like this.