Recommendations Detective Conan fanfic, antihero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Jan 15, 2022.

1. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A-as long as they don't make C-Conan look dumb and not like the way he is in the anime-- I'm o-ok - try *still scared* :blobpeek:

ChainEye likes this.
  2. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is black bellied but he is not opposing nor degrading Conan. Just playing sometimes like taking videos of when Conan acts like a spoiled child and than discussing videos with Sonoko and Ran. Conan is still smart just a little walking into a wall sometimes

Lehiye and MerryMune like this.
  3. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness- I hate it when they degrade Conan to make their oc character looked smart where in fact they only reuse the cases from the og story and just make the solving faster:blobmelt:

4. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    Conan: I Am Not a Snake Spirit is still on my must read list after over 1900 ch (ongoing).
    Conan’s Corpse Picker currently 1250 ch still recommend and ongoing.
    I’m the Pay Thief at the Winery is being updated again. (Currently 520+ was on hiatus at 474)

I tried reading Conan’s Mouri Kogoro. It has harem that dismantles all CP in the original work and involves incest cheating. If one were to remove all the XXX related things and focused on the story it would be quite interesting unfortunately more than 70% of the story is focused on XXX.

Conan's Devil Child Comes to the World(柯南之魔童降世) - ongoing read 331 of 423
    Being reborn in Conan as the most pampered young master of Suzuki consortium he was already at the peak of life before Conan appeared. However one day everything changed. After the amusement park incident not only Conan appeared the system did to. He can sign in by key characters murderers and victims alike. Slowly he changes from ordinary to rare Conan bug like ability to little Devil Child. He can do anything and everything. He gets a clone skill which he can currently control 3. Currently he is single minded towards Shirley.

Ke Yan people in the world of Ke Xue(柯學世界裏的柯研人) - ongoing read up till ch 275 of 1000+
    If it weren't for the fact that I dislike read raws it would top my reading list
    MC just finished a big project related to nano technology only to find himself waking up in the car of Gin. Apparently the original owner just died from overwork.... Here we get a winery employee whom likes to mix red and black while studying technology. Stays for a prolonged time at doctor's house. Plays with the kids. Has a relatively good relationship with gin.

Conan's grammatical investigator(柯南裏的克學調查員) - chapter 350 of 550.
    MC is a transmigrator with a system and missing memories. He tries to find out the truth behind his own appearance in Japan while doing system tasks. He soon notices that this world is more than it seems. He meets strange kinds of cult groups and if he is not wrong there is a Demon God calling him through that painting. This is the daily life of a rational human being fighting wits and courage against normal criminals, evil cults and demon gods. It is interesting if you don't mind a Cthulhu version of the Conan world. It is quite well written.

COS Dazai Osamu's I got into the Conan crew(COS太宰治的我穿進了柯南劇組) - chapter 280 of 700+ ongoing
    Just having put on the COS of Dazai he finds himself not only having stepped through the dimensional wall but also bound to a system. He needs to keep up Dazai's character. (As I have but little interest in the world of Bungo Stray Dogs I was surprised to find I like this novel). Basically the story really starts at the age of 14. MC is now a senior member of the organization and the boss's secretly adopted son. MC has made himself believe he is the character he plays. This takes the darker route and is a mix world. Bourbon and Scotland are both black characters. Conan is kept alive by MC more out of interest than anything. MC is bored with life but the world gives him the Dazai buff that he pretty much can't die. Even so he tries a lot. It is interesting but a bit twisted. Personally I recommend it but like any novel were MC cosplay characters don't expect perfect COS.

5. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooooo what is he? Wine? Killer? Undrcover? Detective?

Ohooo so he is kinda neutral like? Do he know the plot? Is he getting involved with conan? Hope not,,,

MerryMune likes this.
  6. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the little brother elementary student of the Suzuki sisters first. Creates character based on Aizen looks with the goal of controlling the underworld. Of course he recruits professional killers and other strange plot characters. He also creates a Tsunade look a like that's a bounty hunter and later he creates a mermaid just for fun but also to compel others. Because see there is a real mermaid out there. Working for me is no loss. I can bring you into a world most people only heard legends about...not pure white, not black, does conflict with the organization unfortunately is not a member of the organization.

MC knows the plot, gets involved but his main purpose is research. That is also why he gets involved with Dr Agasa and Shirley. Research. It is his priority however it is partly used to make props on how to safely participate in plot.

Lehiye likes this.
  7. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohoo the first sounds a bit like the one where mc is a guy but got a dress up system (fem clothes only) just better hehe. Gotta read it I just finished my prev one anyway!

8. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a being added to MTL novel today my problem is that it is still ongoing and the layout is quite large. That means it ends either early on with 500 or so ch or end 1000+ in a year or 2(although the author writes quite fast with about 2 ch a day). Of course there is also the option of dropping and ending in hiatus.

9. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    It's up on MTL Novel now~ :blobuwu:
    Link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/conans-devil-child-comes-to-the-world/
    Oh so you saw it! Anyways I requested those two. Suprisingly Male mcs get updated pretty fast

Well yea dunno if MTL Novel updates it daily or in batches probably the later one so u still have to read the raws if caught up. I was just around 70+ so still a long way to go. The chapters are pretty short tho so I guess I will catch up quite soon if nothing else

ChainEye likes this.
  10. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I found it an easy but fun read. Thanks for adding Conan novels! Translation is so much easier even if it is only MTL.

Btw anyone read Conan's Strongest Inspector and or Conan: The King of Villains System. Recently added to MTL nation. Somehow I get the feeling either or both are harem let's destroy everything fun about detective Conan but cause they are both 500+ I don't want to just write them off.

11. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I will also add the ones I read if they have enough ch as on MTL novel u can request ML novels every 5 hour now. Such a catch can't miss it perfect time to fill up the site's fanfic base~~
    Definitely harem :blobpoliceangry:

ChainEye likes this.
  12. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    why every male main character in DC fanfic BG world always end up with her???
    I am so sick and tired of it
    Is there no other choice??
    In BL world, at least there are more variety (ex : Bourbon, Scotch, Akai, Matsuda, Gin, Winery's boss, etc)

Btw, I recently fall in love with this fanfic
    用同人本干翻酒厂
    (Use the doujinshi to dry the winery)
    MC : Akemi
    Synopsis :
    My name is Miyano, I'm 20 years old, and I just graduated from college. On the surface, I'm an ordinary female college student, but in fact, I'm a member of the black organization, even though I'm just a peripheral member
    I originally planned to live my life like this. However, suddenly one day I found a book, a romance novel called "Everyone Loves Haibara".
    The book says, I am actually a love brain tool person. In the near future, I will fall in love with a scumbag who touches porcelain, and I will rob a bank for that scumbag, 1 billion!
    The book says that my genius scientist sister will fall in love with a high school detective and end up taking poison and committing suicide!
    D*amn! I don't want to go to jail, and I don't want to be cleaned up by the organization! My sister doesn't take poison either!
    For the bright future of my sister and I, I, a "love brain tool person" who has been sealed and concluded, decided to rise!
    The first step in the rise is to harmonize with the scumbag man who touches porcelain. The male face is a disaster - stay away from long-haired men, stay away from knitted hats!
    The second step of the rise is to be promoted and raised to become an organizational cadre, striving to be the "two or five young" of the organization, smashing and disintegrating the organization from the inside, and moving towards the light and freedom!

The first day of the decision to rise: I got a black-haired and blonde partner
    The Nth day of the decision to rise: My partner backstabbed me and even called the police to arrest me! It must be because my business ability is too good that he felt a sense of crisis, and he used such a rude method to exclude competitors.

The first day I was betrayed by my partner: I got another black-haired and hyacinth-eyed partner
    The Nth day I was betrayed by my partner: My new partner turned out to be the policeman undercover... This day will never end... ..

Surrounded by the police: I'm shivering... Obviously I just want to be a good person and eradicate criminal organizations!

Later, just as I was looking forward to a promotion and a raise, my curly-haired friend gave me a pair of silver handcuffs, and he said, "I've been watching you for a long time."

Damn! Did not expect you to be such a guy! I thought you invited me to dinner to chase after me, but you just wanted to arrest me! Who said natural rolls are good people!

From the synopsis, you can see how fun and unique it is (usually, every single DC fanfic, will always portray akemi as a gentle, kind, love brain, and only love akai, etc, but this one is different). I really want to read the it all, but sadly, it's locked on jjwx vip. Is there anyone here who knows how to register on that site and read vip chapter? or maybe, other suggestion?

13. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh I checked too no other site has more than 31 ch such a shame. Well u can register on jjwxc site upper right corner. Am just not too sure u need to pay or something to count as a vip kinda got a hunch like that. U can try your luck tho do report back if it's free to count as a vip just by registering it'd be a shame to miss it!

会计又给苏格兰拨巨款啦 [Distillery accountants give Scotland another huge sum of money]
    Orion Song, who was in charge of the organization and finance department, took a fancy to Scotland, who had just received the code name.
    This is something that members of the entire treasury department know.
    Out of ammo? Dial three boxes! Short of bulletproof vest? Buy fifty sets! Short of action funds? Hit ten million!
    The Minister of Finance is crazy: what the hell do you want to do? !
    Orian Song Bombs Banknotes: I want to apply to be transferred to the intelligence team.
    Minister of Finance Question: Why?
    Orian song hey hey smile: Chase husband.
    This is the fifth reincarnation of Orion Song.
    The first four reincarnations told her that after four years, the organization would be taken down by the forces of the red side.
    And she has tried many methods, whether it is to help the organization develop and get rid of the fate of extinction, or choose to leave the organization and stay on its own, but in the end, she cannot escape the fate of being shot by the police.
    In the fifth reincarnation, Orion became smarter.
    She knew that if she wanted to survive from the police, she had to be alone and clean herself up as soon as possible. In the whitewashing process, one person has to be saved. That is, in the first four reincarnations, each time it was because of Orian Song that the Red Party was undercover, codenamed Scotch Whiskey.
    Scotland had heard of the code name of Orion Song before, which originally belonged to Rum's action group, but was exiled to the Finance Department by Rum because it was too difficult to discipline and often caused trouble.
    Could it be that Rum began to doubt his identity and put in an eyeliner?
    The little sun scratched his head.
    But the fact is...
    When Gin questioned the identity of Scotland, Oriange confronted with a gun: Gin, don't go too far, Scotland is my man.
    When Ley was in charge of investigating Scotland, Oriange waved his fist: Before you investigate Scotland, you must clean your tail FBI.
    Bourbon contacted Zero to close the net, Oriange rubbed his eyes and wept: Mr. Public Security, I rescued your young tame, don't bang me.
    Scotland:? Is this some kind of alternative way of identity?
    Orion Song: The organization is over in four years! I have to find a way for myself, Mr. Zhufu, are you willing to raise a lady who is idle and only spends money?
    Scotland: Yes, yes, but can you unbutton me first?

^ Psst psst look at what a tasty looking thing I just found!!! blob_crime
    Love intrest is Scotch and it's actually FMC! Look like so much fun!! It's even complete too! Heheh~
    It's rly good mc is a little madman , favored by the organization boss. Loved her relationship with Scotch till he went full out ooc. And not the simple annoying but the outright disgusting rout. Sigh such a waste of a wonderful work. It's fantastic till then, its in the later half anway...so go ahead and read it! ^

Goodness gracious what did I just see.... DC got turned into omageverse...Gin .. G-Gin is an O!!! Nooohoo my heart can't take th-this even just imaginnig it makes my brain overdrive! the picture is too beautiful :sweating_profusely:

Another thing I noticed... why do these FF authors like to mix both BSD and Jujutsu Kaisen with Conan? srsly I saw like 5 just randomly scrolling around!

柯南之我被卧底包围了 [Conan: I'm Surrounded by Undercover]
    - Question: What is the reason for you to join the Black Organization?
    Partner 1: Be an undercover agent.
    Partner 2: Be an undercover agent.
    Partner 3: Be an undercover agent.
    Angstra: Because this is my ideal job - more money and less work, staying close to home, going abroad every month to relax, going on business trips to invite others, eating, drinking and having fun. What's up with the whisky?

^ This is MC's 3rd reincarnation. In both of his lives he died painful deaths before reaching adulthood. First life was in a postapolyptic world which was taken over by artifical intelligence, fighting against killer robots. Sec world was the world of Danganronpa where he had an unfortunate family situation needing to depart into the path of killing again then dying by 444 cuts, same (actually less) as the number of people he killed. After eincarnation into the world of conan he still can't escape the tragic childhood, missing and eyes plus a kidney, sister is murdered by their own parent not to mention..his scars from his past lives are reappearing...still this is the most leasurely world he ever been too..let's enjoy to the fulles.. ^

柯南之拒绝告白 [ Conan's Refusal to Confess]
    "Confession Rejection System 1.0: Every time you refuse a confession, you become stronger!"
    As a weak, helpless and pitiful 3-year-old child, Amamiya Noriko is
    in the crisis-ridden world of Conan. As a kindergarten friend of Kudo Shinichi,
    it seems that only by refusing to confess can he survive more than a thousand episodes.
    Conan: That guy Amamiya is playing with other people's minds again.

^ It's a carefree, casual read. Mc actually rejects ppl properly even motivating them to improve themselves in doing so (she is a full out spiritual guide). Her black belly comes out whenever she sees those hard headed straight man type like Shinichi and loves to teas them in front of their future darlings just for fun.
    She is not a member of neither the red or black party but likes to hang around and brush her face in front of both, well mostly black party like Gin, Rye, Bourbon, Weremouth. Legendary deed: asking for Gin's autograph and actually getting it.

She goes with the green tea script always keeping up the cute, lovely, harmless faced when actually she is as strong as a gorilla and absolutely blackbellied. ^

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  14. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    couldn't agree more!
    It usually combine BSD + DC, and sometimes katekyo hitman reborn, kuroko no basuke
    The most unique ff (imo) that combine DC with other world is :
    在柯学世界点满厄运后
    After the world of Ke Xue is full of bad luck

it combine DC with Saiki Kusuo's world. So, mc is saiki's childhood friend, and she also has superpower. Her superpower is absolute doom. She has bad luck physique. Her superpower hurt all the people around her including her own parents, and that makes her build up wall and avoid people. Saiki already try his best to save her parents, ask his genius brother to minimize her power, etc, but it all end up in vain, so they send her to the other world to balance her own power and minimize/erase it. I really love mc's character development and her close relationship with saiki
    (CP matsuda)

Another novel with descent reason to world hop/transmigrate is this ff :
    把酒厂boss错认成主角后我成了最大反派
    After Mistaking The Winery Boss For The Protagonist, I Became The Biggest Villain
    MC is from the luck family, and he is the future patriarch of luck family. His family encounter disaster, and he has to shoulder all his family's future that consume his luck. So, he transmigrate to another world, but unluckly, his system suddenly offline, and he didn't know anything about this world. He met the future winery boss before he did the coup and take over the original BO boss. MC thought that pitiful handsome guy with a huge luck in his head is definitely the protagonist, so he follow him and become his little brother
    I really like this mc, because he is not too op. Sometimes, he accidently stuck in his elder brother's scheme and conspiracy, and only later realize it, and sometime he is the one that counting his brother
    There's no cp, but I am shipping mc with the boss or gin

I am someone who love all kind of new, exciting and exotic thing, so, I try to read this. And curiosity definitely can kill a cat
    Now after you mention it, the nightmare come back :bloborz:

I am his fans!! The way all ff's author and aoyama describe him make me fall in love with him
    I love all kind of DC ff with Scotch as MC or ML
    Scotch as MC => "Conan’s Toast Does Not Eat Fine Wine"
    Scotch as ML :
    1. Winery Cannon Fodder Online Survival
    酒厂炮灰在线求生
    Chuandao Qingxing is a winery The unremarkable little employees, who don't even know the name of the wine, run errands with a bunch of information every day to watch the big man show operations, and live a miserable life of starvation and fullness.
    Until one day on the eve of the mission, with the sound of [ding dong—], the system went online.
    System: Congratulations on being selected by the cannon fodder survival system. You who originally died in the next mission now have a hand/gun with infinite retraction, a future diary that can see the future, and an optional five-star skill slot. , hoping that the player can achieve the survival ending while maintaining the identity of Black.
    Kawashima Qingxing: Then, can I apply for a skill to escape EX?
    System: ... Can you be more serious! ! !
    Kawashima Qingxing, who was able to summon the Soul Vest system from other worlds, and finally succeeded in the winery, happily climbed up from the lower level of the winery step by step until one day, GIN arranged for three big men to assist her in completing the process. Task, looking at the undercover identities of the three bigwigs written in the future diary, Kawashima Qingxing just wanted to hug herself and cry.
    Help! She just wants to be a 996 employee who can eat enough!

2. Today Is Also A Day for Adding Drama to The Main Line
    [柯南]今天也是加戏进主线的一天
    When she woke up, her memory was blank, there was no name, and there was no past. It's like a character made out of thin air. Because the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was a sunflower by the window, she temporarily named herself "Kwai".
    Aoi didn't hear the system's health warning until she saw the news that Sherlock Holmes had been missing for half a year in the Heisei era.
    【warn! The value of passersby is too high, and if you don't enter the plot, you will be erased by the author's will! Please get approval from the main character as soon as possible. 】
    The author's will? Main story? Was the world created by man?
    She was startled by the sudden sound and smashed a bottle of red wine on the cupboard.
    As soon as you come, you can stay safe. Since you want to integrate into the main line, the first step is to find the protagonist of this world.
    cp has been set: Scotch whisky.
    Btw, in the early chapter, mc's memory is chaotic, but there is a reason, and I think she is originally from this world

Thanks for the suggestion :aww:. It is really hard to look for scotch as mc/ml. Usually ff's author choose bourbon or matsuda as ML

Lehiye likes this.
  15. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    MATSUDA ML????GIMME MORE!! I LOVE THAT GUY!!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oh also if u like Scotch try reading 女装大佬在柯学世界沉迷暖暖 [Women's clothing bosses are addicted to warmth in the world of Kexue]
    mc is rly close to Scotch (I kind even ship them) mc got a dress up system. He is a male but it only got female clothes so ya know heh~ he got dress up quests and one of them was to marry and he choose to play with Scotch. His clothes make him have the body of a fem so ya know there wa nothing NSFW just dress up eat cake and all Bourbon saw it and he was so confused I laughed my ass off. It was an ultimate ship hahha. He even dressed u Scotch as the female and he himself as a guy and went on a date or let him play his girlfriend in front of his family pfffttt

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  16. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so I just read this one and... its good till the s*x part. It's not because am againt the spicy parts but.. it demolished their whole character set up...I felt like if i continue to read it will make me feel disgusted with one of my fav characters Scotch so i'd rather not. It was around mid way still so good before!

Totally worth the read its so funny. MC is domineering, blunt, moody, proactive, dense and has no commons sense it's so much fun to read! I als like Scotch mellow character hehe~

MC is one of the most important ppl in the winery. She was adopted by the boss after saving him so she is let free rein in the organization. She can do whatever she wants and get away with everything. Spending money like water, fighting with members like GIN, cursing ppl all over the place etc.

Mc has a lot of interactions with Bourbon too. She has a mortal nemesis kinda attitude towards him always curing at him. (Well she is cursing at most ppl like Rum, Gin, Belmond too hehe) Understandable as she was killed 4 time by him before definitely leavs some trauma.

Ps.: I LOVE THE COVER SO MUCH!!!!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  17. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
  18. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    Lehiye likes this.
  19. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link

松田警官想要自救 [Officer Matsuda Wants to Save Himself]
    As the first Bai Yueguang of the police academy, Matsuda returned to the past after dying once and bound the [Wish System] to try to save his young taming.
    The ability of the [Wish System] is one-for-one, and the wishes of the "viewers" are realized through live broadcast until enough to achieve the wish to save the life of the tame.
    Matsuda accepted the quid pro quo, and received his first wish on the first day he returned to the past.
    Audience 1: [Please beat the police chief! ! ! 】
    Matsuda: ... a bit too much, right?
    Audience 2: [Please give the Chief of Police a hug! ! ]
    Matsuda: Okay, I'll beat him up.
    Audience 3: [Wearing a floral shirt and smoking and drinking in front of the police chief! ]
    Matsuda: You just can't go with the police chief, right?
    Audience 4: [Please give each of your future colleagues a true love letter and confession! ]
    Matsuda: You should continue to fight with the police chief...!

^ Th..this seem too funny for it to be exist unread!!! Mc: Matsuda. No cp so far. Dying from laughter here. Theres everything from crossdressing to tying each other pigtails or going to the amusement park and playing child games in riddiculous group clothes (floral colorful hawaii shirts) + accessories like : afro wig, mouse head gear, sunglassess, golden chain, fishing cap different to each. Story starts from like half year before granduating from police academy? Live stream system is super hilarious. Watchers like to tease and spoil also help out their dear anchor occassionally, begin pretty cute (even begin praised for it by Matsuda) ^

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    orangethegreatorange likes this.
  20. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    当我绑定剧情维护系统后 is from the same author as when I bind the three dimensional forum. The younger brother of Scotch suffers from hyper memory. Luckily he is born in a happy world. It is just that he is bound to a system that makes him correct plotlines of other worlds while at the same time stabilizing plot of his own world in a happy direction. So we get MC repeatedly jumping different Conan fan fic worlds(cat eared world, gender change, age change, camp change ect.). Making friends, cheating friends just playing around. It is more of a comedy. I personally like it cause a lot of time is spend with Scotch and he is seen to be rather black bellied.

Lehiye likes this.