Recommendations Detective Conan fanfic, antihero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmfao just by hearing the first line didn't feel much but after u mention what kinda worlds he is going to... can't pass on this hahah~
    More so.. from summary it looks like he loves persecuting Matsuda? Can't miss that *evil grin*

2. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He persecutes Matsuda together with Hagi. At first he is rather slow but he quickly learn to dig pits. Use words. Matsuda en Hagi are his childhood friends in another world and als a good friend how could he not help Hagi pit Matsuda.

Lehiye likes this.
  3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTL translation is out~
    https://www.mtlnovel.com/conans-denial-of-confession/

4. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it up till ch 170. The parts related to the Winery I liked. Unfortunately no saving Scotch. The daily story are basically the MC thinking how to best pit people in confessing to her while making sure her image does not collapse. The Winery parts mainly involves run in with interesting characters and doing different things like ask the autograph of Gin. Force the working emperor to take pics. Play Akai

Lehiye likes this.
  5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    It actually sounds pretty good. A free spirited one but nice~ Sigh am about to finish 松田警官想要自救 [Officer Matsuda Wants to Save Himself] it's a masterpiece. Love it so much~ Need more ffs where Matsuda plays an important role if not MC.
    Now am in dilemma which one to read... 当我绑定剧情维护系统后 [When I Bind the Plot Maintenance System] OR Conan's Denial of Confession. Well prob confession poor Matsuda was persecuted enough in my current one take a little break in the fun to revitalize it for the next time hehehe MAintance System has a lot of bullying poor Matsuda so gotta enjoy it to the fullest~ *evil grin*

ChainEye likes this.
  6. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not written it off. It is not a good story but a different one. And just for that it is interesting. It is at least better than those s*x novels.
    If you want another novel related to Matsuda than I know one were he is the ML.

我靠文豪系统成为警界之星 (I became a police star by relying on the Wenhao system) - female MC that gets a fake writers system that makes her write books in exchange for certain skills. It is interesting. It was ongoing when I read. Unfortunately I just checked and it seems dropped at ch 94. Love interest is Matsuda but I feel like his nature is curved in order to let FL shine which is a pity.

接手波洛咖啡店的我(I took over the Poirot coffee shop) - chapter 130 of 200+ currently irregular updates.
    MC gets trapped in a Conan time loop and the only way out seems the system he bound. His tasks are inexplicable but main objective is open a coffee shop(Gin chose Poirot to annoy dear Bourbon) and paddle in the Winery. There is lot of interaction with both Bourbon and Scotch. MC somehow becomes BF with Matsuda. No curving Matsuda character. It is fun. Male mother Scotch. Wary Bourbon. Possessive but helpless Matsuda.

Lehiye likes this.
  7. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohoooo if i forgot the non related confession one i got 3 to choose from! Heaven! I just finished 松田警官想要自救 [Officer Matsuda Wants to Save Himself] and am completely satisfied! It was completed at 174 ch. I will defnitely check both of them you're a treasure! Sigh what site are u using? You always manage to find so many interesting stuff. I mostly scrolled trough the sites i use well except tuishujun it was such a splendid site before now it became a mess after some site update always kick u back to the first page if u click a novel hard to search like that sigh~

Wait .. i just read the summar yof the first ones and isn't she the GF of Hagiwara? + a ghost. Oh..oooooohh did you mean ghost writer literally? Damn it sounds like a lot of angst and unique story so good. I had quite some angs in my current one tho. Mostly comedy but as Matsuda remembered his prev life and regressed welll he did had quite some PTSD left and Hagi got some of that too thanks to his system sigh

8. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    今天也在论坛被动美强惨
    [Today is also passive in the forum, the united state is strong and miserable]

*The translated tittle doesn't make sense, but, the content is easy to GT
    Male mc, No CP (But I ship him with scotch), Pure black mc without whitewashing, Mc can read readers comment on each episode. Status : Completed
    Synopsis :
    Kamiya Tetsu also just wants to fish in troubled waters in the winery, waiting for retirement, but always Some strange people appeared.

For example, a certain cat's-eye youth who played the bass very well was not angry after being asked by him to run errands many times. Instead, he said to him with a complicated expression:

"You don't have to be so nice to me"

Tetsuya Kamiya:?

For another example, when I accidentally arrived late when I was with a certain blond and black partner, the latter not only was not annoyed, but also rushed to finish the task, and finally said to him:

"You have already carried enough."

Kamiya Tetsuya:? ?

One day, when a real-time forum suddenly descended in front of him, and looking at the bizarre high-rise buildings, Kamiya Tetsuya knew what happened.

[Every time Gin wants to send Scotland on a mission, Kamiya just happens to interrupt it with an errand mission. ]

[He himself is in the mud, and does not want to see the fall of a good policeman? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to cry. ]

Tetsuya Kamiya: Wait... Who is the policeman? Who is falling? ?

9. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes i also read this one~absolutely wholesome mother hen Scotch hehe~

10. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    Brilliant, the author wrote the idea for his next story only to completely ignore what this story is about. So the story is about Matsuda and his GF. The one from Hagi she has yet to start writing.

I haunt different sites based on what medium. Uukanshu should be no surprise, mostly update checks in the fantasy department while looking and two dimensional from time to time. Mobile. Jjwxc.net mobile mostly short(max 200ch). I like this site because you can actually filter on Conan and although you also get Bungo Stray Dogs it still much better than those many sites without tags. Flaw is it almost always goes to VIP and than you need to find a site that works. m.yushubo.cc random to see if they have interesting updates, laptop. Sometimes you see something interesting others not. Personally I don't like using the site but it does have a lot of Conan.

Lehiye likes this.
  11. srrrahim

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is!
    This might be one of my favorite ff with bourbon as ml. At first, mc doesn't really like him. She was closer with scotch (because he is sweet, kind, etc), and later befriends bourbon, and they turn into lover ::bloblove::
    I really LOVE the slow burn :blobpopcorn_cool:
    I read it before they turn the cover into this obvious one. I prefer the previous cover because I didn't know she will end up with her ex boyfriend (matsuda) or her current bestfriend (bourbon)

I don't understand the reader in that website. It is only recently added (22 hours ago), and they already rated it 1.4 stars?? how fast they read it to judge it so cruelly? or maybe the mtl version of this ff is so bad?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    Lehiye likes this.
  12. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest as one of the people whom rated this even I feel baffled because within an hour after posting 3 people rated it negative again without much reason. How bad is it to explain while at least adding to which ch to get such a dark conclusion.

13. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh.. raw readears as us or trolls? Well I try to report it when i see it but miss it or not sure many times

Did u just... spoil us? Good that I have no idea which one u talking about :sweating_profusely:

14. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to know lol. The real reason it makes me sad is because my preference would be Scotch. The had sweet interactions while Bourbon and she were only able to talk because Scotch warned Bourbon to behave a bit... Anyway I read it before it was completed and it was a bit to much drama style writing+ three possible love objects where she ended with one I liked the least. (don't get me wrong I like Bourbon but only in relationship with complementary characters. This one is not on my list)

So it is confirmed MTL nation seems to be getting in the good habbit of adding Conan fanfic. The latest one is called Famous Detective: I'm Sato Miwako's Informant. It has over 1200+ ch but is a world hopping type. It is not intirely clear at the beginning but yes it once again a harem. I excluded it from my reading list not because of the harem but because on one side author wish to give the original soul of MC the good citizen card with good moral values that gets strayed by the original setting of his new character. However the only thing visible is a guy whom constantly gets strayed by xxx thoughts but does not harve the character or the guts to do anything but think I will get at back at you by letting you have my baby. Also he is 25+ or so it starts before conan plot and Suzuki Sonoko is seeing him as BF target upon the first meeting. Although we all know her values the age gap is a bit big. So you kinda can get the virtue of this novel. Besides that MC has a sign in system that seems to lean towards the Shennao type. Read at your own risk and make your own judgement...

15. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Why..is there sucha a heavy gay bait vibe? Goodness author must love BLs. It's fine at the start but after Matsuda appearance it got too obvious to ignore directly, splashing ito into ur face.. and god dammit did i not love it...why are there so little chapters wuu wuuu Srsly poor Matsuda Rin ain't even looking at his card am soo looking forward to it tho! Defnitely not getting there till last update.. why are u torturing me authornim!!!! Soo mean!!

Weeeeellll I also prefer Scotch over Bourbon in any situation to say~

16. srrrahim

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't have any problem with bourbon as the male lead too, but why almost every fanfic that I read, if author want to make mc x bourbon, they always had to befriend scotch first:hmm:. If mc befriend scotch, bourbon will always lower his vigilance and take care of mc, and then become his lover
    It almost like... If this is otome game, if you want to get into bourbon route, you should have at least 70-80 good will from scotch, and then stop there, be ambiguous with him, don't go any further or else, you will not get bourbon :blobjoy:
    It is exactly like hagi and matsuda problem too. If fmc want to get close to matsuda, it was always by saving hagi, etc :blobsweat_2:

I am so sorryyyyy :blobflag:
    But in my defense, I thought it's so obvious. Because the author's ff newest cover is fmc and bourbon in ambiguous pose
    I prefer the 1st cover (a girl with red eyes)
    Why author love to make his/her male lead/female lead so obvious?:blobcatblush2: I think it's more fun to guess and deducted from mc's interaction with other character, rather than being forced to eat some ship/cp blobmelt_thumbs

17. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG!!! WE ACTUALLY GOT TO MATSUDA! WE ACTUALLY GOT MATSUDA. AAAAAND he spent the longest time with him 15y so far. And damn aint that turning into a frigging perfect ship. I've been rollingaround screaming how perfect they're and adorable. Love it damn. Rin actually grew up with him!! Like he actually aged! Ove his original age. Wuhuuu let it be turning into bl with him not just begin gay bait!!!!! :blobsalt::aww:

18. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Wohoo guys help! Am too addicted u got anything similiar to these two? :blob_teary:
    @ChainEye? @srrrahim ?
    1. 接手波洛咖啡店的我 [I Took Over the Poirot Coffee Shop]: System can make him travel in time and meet characters in their earlier days. He met Zhufu when he was a kid and became his ghost helper (literally) in overcoming his trauma. Also became childhood friends with Matsuda and Hagi growing up together. Met GIN when he was a kid etc.

2. 当我绑定剧情维护系统后 [When I Bind the Plot Maintenance System] : mc is lil bro of Zhufu. Travels to parell worlds. Loves to persecute the police academy 5. (one of the best quality: childhood bf with Matsuda and Hagi)

ChainEye likes this.
  19. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not been reading Conan to much lately well except rereading up to date Snake spirit and Corpse picker. Below some of the recently read by me but I don't think it is what you looking for.

家里的猫猫开口说话后(After the cat at home starts talking) - ongoing in starting state.
    Trapped in a large manor. The only thing that kept him sane was his longhaired purple eyed cat. Unfortunately everything takes a spin when he hears his cats talking. From the words of his cats he suddenly has enlightenment moment unfortunately now his cat know he can understand the creature is even more shameless. Finally released from the prison he was forced to call home he is underway to become a fake faced underworld boss. So time to adopt next cat. He purposely chose a well behaved black curly hair... It has a bit of temper concerning food but considering his little majesty Longhair human cat it is much better... Unfortunately upon taking the new curly to long hair the curly one heard long hair talking and on reflection recognized his childhood playmate.... Finally some time later the sweet Clark at Poirot remind him the a rare pure breed cat was spotted haunted around the neighborhood. Her colleague reminded her that it might be dangerous unfortunately he has a dog. Rushing over not taking the two plagues from home he is ready to meet his third and first real cat only to hear the cat threaten him while selling cutely. He really wanted to know what did he a person from the black side do wrong to only to meet police cats....

作為Gin的老師(As Gin's teacher) - ongoing 180 fanwei settlement period
    What is mine is mine and it will always be that includes my disobedient student. He actually threw me a newcomer to keep. Just ignore it is what he thought untill he found out that the newcomer could cook. The old man is getting more greedy day by day is not for nothing his intire organization is infiltrated by undercover. I will just try to take possession back of precious student. Don't worry old man at most I will give you another push into grave. A certain pink haired highschool student passed by at that moment only to remind him in a bland tone. You do realize that the one from the Karusama family is a lot younger than you right?

在柯学世界三观重组的日子最新章节_未见露重_全文阅读直达底部 (in the days of the title is to long)-50+ ongoing
    A hundred years past but for me it was just a blink of the eye. My ghost slayer friends actually made me a ghost king. Awakened a hundred year later I need to adapt to life anew. On the first day of setting of to the future path of my life I suffered from a great shock. Bourbon is that you on the stage. Determined to stay away from the plot I tried to ignore the future working emperor. Unfortunately as a passerby fan I did not understand the world enough.... So that night being hungry I went out and bought some food only to meet a curly haired handsome cat like creature licking his wounds. I fell hard only to learn that cat brother was a class mate of bourbon. As we slowly got together I realized the cruel truth... My BF and his friends will almost all die and it's related to the black organization.... As a dignified ghost king I took it upon myself to safe my friends.

Lehiye likes this.
  20. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well am saddly back to read a little 20-30 ch of each novel then go looking for fresh ones.. but ..Sigh can't find anything.... the site is full of freshly baked delicacies but...10-30 ch? Its only getting started cant even enjoy it properly after trying to take a bite it's already gone sighhhh...

Sighhh if not the one i described before at least novels where mc is persecuting others and not him begin persecuted all the time. Cuz that what most ffs do which becames annoying after a while and yyes i did reach that point wish i had more like 当我绑定剧情维护系统后 [When I Bind the Plot Maintenance System]. Plus wish for it to involve Matsuda at least..love that guy~

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022