Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by QuinNefertari, Aug 8, 2022.

1. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Good Evening.
    I'm looking for a quick transmigration novel, one if its arc actually (I think this was ABO?)
    So it goes like this. The MC was engage and married to the slag crown prince of an intersellar empire, the reason he was chosen was because of a prophecy where it was shown that he was destined to be the queen. But his slag fiance fell for the cliche plot where he fell to a planet because of injury from war and met his one true love. So, the slag prince brought this true love back even though he was already married to the MC. But the MC already managed to capture the heart of the empire citizens and was ready for the coming of the 'true love'. The ML was actually the sleeping emperor who managed to wake up because he felt the MC's aura. So the prophecy was actually pointing to the MC's destiny as the empress, not a queen.
    Now here's the thing, I've been reading tons of Quick Transmigration and I did not bother to keep track of the arcs that I have read (which I found out to be idiotic) But I'm trying to rectify that and have started a guide note for all the QTs I have read. Please help me find this one.... Pretty Please

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  2. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I’m not mistaken this novel is ‘Who touched my tail!’ Arc 4 the abandoned princess.

QuinNefertari likes this.
  3. QuinNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!!! Thank you very much:sushi_thankyou:

4. QuinNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you also help me with this one. It's a straight BG world hopping where the female lead transmigrated as a beast (Lioness) and the male lead was a siren (the FMC first thought he was a merman). The title is already at the tip of my tongue, I jus can't seem to remember it(n)

5. Akiraaa

Akiraaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you found out the title, can you pls tell me? Thank you‍♂️

6. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t know but it sounds interesting and perhaps you should make another post dedicated to this.

But if you do remember, or perhaps make another thread pls update this one lmao- it sounds interesting.

7. QuinNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found it :blob_sunglasses:I went through my history browser for days before I found it. It's title is "The Male God Always want to set a routine for me" it was translated by Empress M, but i just found out that she already stopped updating it for quite a long time:( I do hope it would get pick up. The story I mentioned was in the latest Arc. Trigger warning though it's very yandere-ish.:oops:

Akiraaa and 2eXo4 like this.
  8. Xeno_

Xeno_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know bg one but there was a similar story in one of bl qt's tho i cant quite remember the name