Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions
    Regarding Diana(or diona??), When I thought she was the Ml's step-mom and saw her clinging to him, I was like "oh, understandable. He didn't remove her hand because shes his stepmom" but then it turns out she isn't... How the heck is he letting her cling to him(despite the spoilers saying he rejects her advances all the time.. but when she clung to him, he didn't remove.. it's like they r used to it. So I'm confused.) Is it a misunderstanding in the fl's part??

Edit: and the ml let's the hoe inside his office just like nothing?? I'm confused.

Another edit: AND THE FL IS SO CUTE. WHEN SHE TAKES REVENGE ON THOSE ARROGANT KIDS, SHE THINKS SHE LOOKS SO COOL(well, ofc u r queen.)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  2. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone spoiled me, which chapter FL save the king? I read it somewhere but I forgot… blobmelt_thumbs

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  3. Tychona

Tychona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason FL's dad is trash is simple, he's a sociopath who covets power and wants world domination. He has no real compassion for anyone but himself, and even his beloved daughter is only "loved" because she is useful. Anyone or anything that is against him or not useful is trash in his eyes and he is not afraid to abuse his children in any horrible way. He has three children, his first child is FL's brother, whose power (if I remember correctly) is telekinesis. But as a child, his power was really weak and the Emperor couldn't really use it, so he considered him useless. FL is his second child and I think she has all the traits to possibly have the power that he truly desires. To activate her powers, he makes her go through all horrible things. FL's sister is his third child and only the half-sibling of FL and her brother, so the Emperor doesn't even believe that she is capable of possessing power, so FL's sister has the luck to be ignored by the trash dad. But unlike FL and her brother, FL's sister is very much like her father and also only cares about herself and her happiness in a sick way. She sees FL always gets the fathers attention while being ignored and that causes her sick envy and hatred towards FL, although she doesn't know that FL is always abused behind closed doors and why FL gets attention and she doesn't.

Later, the trash sisters' power awakens and she has the power to see parts of someone's memory by touching them. Unlike her other siblings, her power was awakened without being abused, so she doesn't know the pain FL and her brother went through. After her father found out about her power, he started to care more about her because her power is really useful. One day FL's brother who is always against the emperor and always tries to help FL is sent far away by the emperor so he is not there to help FL when the trash sister get's the father to lock up FL. FL had already awakened her power and saw the future of what would happen if the psychopathic father got her power, so she hides it from him. One day, the trash sister touches FL and sees this memory and thinks if the trash father knows of FL's power, he will love FL again and she will be seen as worse than FL again. So to prevent that, she tells the trash father that she saw in FLs memory, FL saying something along the lines of the trash dad has to die or something (I honestly can't quite remember what she said) so this prompts the trash dad to lock up FL. The trash sister has no regrets for doing this to FL because, like her father, she is a sociopath and has this obsession of always wanting to be better and more loved than FL.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  4. Skrlett12

Skrlett12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! And damn, poor FL, it’s a wonder she grew up so badass with that environment and his genes. Bleh.

Tychona likes this.
  5. Tychona

Reading List:
    Link
    Dione is in no way loved or liked by Tarkan, he only tolerates her presence due to the promise he made to Dione's brother. Dione's brother was a kind and loyal man who worked under Tarkan. One day they were on a mission to defeat some demonic beasts and there was only one way they all could have survived. One of Tarkan's men had to sacrifice himself as bait for the beasts, meaning one had to die for the others to survive. Dione's brother had freely volunteered to die for the others and he asked them to take care of his sister Dione in his place, and therefore Tarkan tolerates her presence in honor of his friend. Dione herself has no sympathy or affection for her brother because she had almost nothing to do with him because of his job, so she didn't care that he died, but she likes to use his sacrifice for her own benefits. She is obsessed with Tarkan and knows that Tarkan only tolerates her presence and that Tarkan is still in love with his first love but is content with her position of being the only woman who can be close to Tarkan. That of course changes when FL comes into their life, but she still thinks FL has no way of getting Tarkan's heart because of his first love, so she dares to do a lot of shady things.

Agree, it was really heartbreaking to read what she had to go through :blob_teary:

sssssleigh, salty25, Sadri and 22 others like this.
  6. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank u sm for explaining. That knight died just for his sister to do that.. :blobcry:

Viqt, Ray Levantret and Tychona like this.
  7. Tychona

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, it's really sad, the poor guy died for his brothers and asks them to take care of his sister and it ends with his sister soiling his memory and sacrifice by her attacking and using the very own brothers that he died for with his sacrifice :blob_teary:

8. Diva23

Diva23 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone has full novel to for this novel

9. AdiAteca11

AdiAteca11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read this from?

10. Mimi5

Mimi5 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know in which chapter Mokali was known that the heroine is not what Dina said

11. AN.H

AN.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me when FL found out she was pregnant??

I was curious when I followed the novel on NU but the order was quite different from the MTL I read on this forum....

AnniePoo likes this.
  12. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After she returned from the subjugation ( Tarkan and his troops were still there ). She hadn't been feeling well for around 2 weeks. Her brother had come to meet her after many years. Hamir had come and met Aristine. She was in pain and fainted. Hamir caught her and rushed her to her room. Everyone panicked seeing Aristine unconscious. They called a doctor and that was when they found out she was pregnent. Hamir and her brother ( RAUNELIAN ) were there at that time and this was also when Hamir stopped trying to pursue Aristine as now she and Tarkan even had a child.
    This was in chapter 132 in the raws.

I'm sorry I couldn't write this more clearly. I am using only one hand and am pretty sleepy..

13. spica moore

spica moore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In case this wasn't answered yet, just wanna ask. What happened to FL trashy family. Like, any specific details?

14. Ildeira

Ildeira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as far as I can remember, the King and Aristine's younger sister 'The princess' (I forgot her name), they went to jail. Because Aristine showed her power as a true King from prophecy (?) so, the King and the Princess who abused her went to jail.

Aristine told the Princess that in the past Aristine truly loved her and she understood that the Princess did this to survived in the Imperial Palace, but she looks like, she still can't forgive her. After that, she left the Princess. And the princess regret it (?). I can't remember after that scene. If my memory serves me right, Aristine left her alone unattended (she didn't punnish her), but she was going crazy because of regret. I can't remember if Aristine release her from jail or not. Because, after that scene, she went to the King's jail and gave him the same poison as he instructed her to give it to Tarkan. She said that, his country that he loved so much, belong to her rn. So now, he doesn't have anything and implied to drink the poison (I can't remember if she told him that is the poison or not) but, the King looked surprised when the poison worked after he drank it. And then, she went to the Imperial Palace to do the King's coronation.

I read this a long time ago and it's mtl. So, I don't remember it well. Cmiiw :)

15. AN.H

AN.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you....this is very helpful..i can't wait for the UN

16. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! :blobpats: I'm pretty excited too! :aww:

bb9eluvr and AN.H like this.
  17. Anne1102

Anne1102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Morrrrrreeeee!!!!!!:aww::blob_plusone::aww::blob_plusone::aww::blob_plusone: