Spoiler Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well(이번 생도 잘 부탁해)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Luluuna

Luluuna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc with secretary? how it's possible... now i want more chapters ;/

2. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After using Google lens, here's the summary till the latest chapter

MC realized that the blond guy was her friend in one of her past lives and he, too, can remember his past memories. MC asked what could be reason and he shared his past: her (he was a she) lover died and she begged God to do something about it. The God said that it is impossible to resurrect someone so instead, she will get to reincarnate and remember her memories until she meets her lover. She will know her lover once they get physical contact (likewise all she had spent time before--- like the mc. He/she has always known who she is).
    The mc then remembers the same experience when secretary touched her shoulder

MC went see the secretary to confirm her theory. They shake hands and she remembers her memory of a boy.
    She meets with the blond again and told him that she's not going to pick Secretary Ha

But as if she can do otherwise. The only way to break the curse of reincarnating and having to remember the past lives is to be with the first lover

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  3. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL and secretary ha ,Were they really lovers ? And if it's true then their love must have been very deep as FL plead to the god to give him back resulting her being reincarnated again and again?? I need spoilers !!!

cjburaira and Nom de Plume like this.
  4. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't they just promise to see each other in the next life? Then we get both of them :) Hahaha, I wonder how the author will resolve this

Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. Thucdoan2010

Thucdoan2010 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that will work because our MC fallen in love so deep with seo ha already, this gonna be tough.

Bella94 and cjburaira like this.
  6. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well ,.I also kinda doubt that the author will potrey them as lovers . And I think the story might go like , FL will also think they were lovers and for a few chapters there will be misunderstandings , confusions and doubts and sadness but it will be eventually revealed that they were sibling/friend duo . secretary ha died injusticly so fl plead to god to save him and got the ability . They are also kinda similar like siblings . Both are cold,smart ,clam and brainy type got together with innocent , shy ,sweet type partners .

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  7. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so the spoilers I read before (see the end of my comment on the previous page) may not have been wrong??

Tbh, I think it’s possible largely due to the heavy past dividing the current relationships. Their feelings are all very deep, but they have such baggage and risk being disillusioned at the slightest friction from the perfect image they’ve made of their partner.

The trauma of MC’s death is always going to bring out the haunted little boy in Seo Ha and the guilt in MC. On the other hand, he and Chiwoon can bond over their loss and reunion with the most important person to both of them. They also seem to have a somewhat shy chemistry with each other (they make eachother nervous yet have always wanted to be closer).

Secretary Ha’s inferiority complex is always going to be a divide with Chiwoon even if he tries to ‘get over it’. The other commenters also said she is already trying to move on. Secretary Ha and MC are currently of similar socioeconomic status and career. They also have affectionate personalities who want the person they love to be happy over their own needs. There is a feeling of world weariness about both of them and they are able to speak frankly. Their feelings wouldn’t be earth shattering romance like the original pairings, but the type of deep friendship that can make a relationship last for a lifetime?

I just hope I’m not getting trolled with false spoilers (again?) >w< ~~! The story really doesn’t seem to be going that direction yet. I do love that the source material is complex enough to support any possibility. I hope blondie finds his(?) lover. It will get messy if they turn out to be part of the main cast. It seems like there may be many more reincarnators if the method is truly a strong wish to revive their partner while grieving. It doesn’t seem hard to achieve the trigger conditions unless the one they are praying to is really capricious about who they grant that wish for.

Bella94 and Nani.Raciaxoxo like this.
  8. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thoughts. It seems to me that the author somehow subtlety pushing ML x MC sis, and MC x Secretary Ha.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  9. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I read all the spoilers. MC (Ban Jieum) and Secretary Ha Doyun and their past connection is just a red herring.

Jieum & Seoha confirmed

Secretary Ha & Cho won also confirmed.

I like the dynamic between Secretary Ha and Ban Jieum. They have a friend/rival/sibling vibe going on. Their personalities are similar. I love how they banter.

torte1315, Bella94, L.A.C.L. and 3 others like this.
  10. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In case any of you guys wanted spoilers as to what their past is
    Jieum and Secretary HA were sisters, not lovers LMAO

11. ThisLittle_Josei7

ThisLittle_Josei7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with the blonde guy???? Is he somewhat connected to Jieum in her past lives as well???

Really????? Trueeee??!!!!!!!!

Nom de Plume and Ray Levantret like this.
  12. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I went ahead and looked up the raws and translated them using Papago app. While the translations weren't the best, the panels definetly lined up with what was said. The blonde guy is from one of the authors previous works called "A Good Day to be a Dog".
    Jieum and the blonde guy both suffer from reincarnation and were freinds in their past lives. He tells her than in order to stop rememvering their past lives they have to meet the person they loved from their past lives. This is what many readers feared since Secretary Ha was the one she had the connection with. After meeting up with Secretary Ha and Cho won, Jieum finds out her love for Secretary was a sibling/sisterly love :blobjoy:. Cho Won and Jieum even tease Secretary Ha for being their 3rd sister LMAO. SPOILER]

13. Rujy

Rujy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgg i- but wait.....wait........does fl stop remembering her past lives in her next life?

Nom de Plume likes this.
  14. Yuikuran1

Yuikuran1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god that hilarious also her sister will end up with her sister? Lol:blobjoy::blobsmirk:

Wait so this tiger god person and/or thing from “a good day to be a dog” is in this story as well? What about the girl he loved?? Are these stories made for this dude? Why is he skipping from one manhwa to another? Will finally find the girl he loved? What is happening my dude.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  15. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the super late response!
    Honestly I think I may have been wrong about the tiger god person being from the other webtoon the author wrote (translating chapters using an app on my own). Regardless of that, I didn't get a solid understanding of what he was saying because the translation app I used didn't clarify it too much. The only thing that I can get a good understanding on is that him and Jieum have been friends for years since they both suffer from the reincarnation curse. As for what's currently happening, after Jieum found out being sisters with the secretary she rushes to go tell Seoha but gets abducted and taken to a warehouse. While passed out Jieum finally discovers how to break the reincarnation cycle and is eventually saved by Seoha. Unfortunately Seoha gets seriously injured and almost dies and is asked by same god that gave Jieum her reincarnation ability if he would like to remember his past life. He wakes up days later and finally reunites with Jieum and they both say they love each other. After that, Jieum finally gets rid of her curse, and both Jieum and Seoha basically promise to spend the rest of their lives with each other. The latest chapters are focused on how Seoha and the secretary became friends. This is a super rough summary of what's happened so far but everything has been tied up and its looking like a happy ending.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Nom de Plume, L.A.C.L. and its0k like this.
  16. iliveforhotml

iliveforhotml New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I use google translate for the latest free chapter. Here’s what 102-105 is about
    So ML came to rescue FL. He got hurt to trick his cousin to become his hostage. Then the gangster set fire to the building, so ML went to FL and release his cousin. Secretary and his brother’s friends also come to the rescue. They were separated by fire though. Back to FL, she lost consciousness due to her first life persona which turns out to be her accumulated grief from all 19 lives. It’s her defense mechanism against which somehow gain its self conscious. If FL realize the wish, it will disappear. So it tricked FL every time she come close to the answer. (This time as well) It possess FL and tried to kill ML when he came to rescue her. Then FL remember her wish and came to her sense. FL and ML escape the crumbling building together but ML has severe injuries. He took a few days to recover. When he woke up, he ask for FL but his dad ban her from visit. Since they already have rumors about them dating and they want to hide that. Secretary scolded him a lot for risking himself. FL meet with her blonde friend and talk it out. Her wish is for her dead sister to say that she’s happy. So FL told secretary to take care of himself and don’t die. (This part is funny lol) Then FL sneak to meet with ML. The end of 105. I think they will eventually reconcile and marry each other. The rest is probably like the previous comment. I can’t believe this webtoon is coming to an end. *sob* what will I read now????

17. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Another webtoon, I think might be already on one. Read No Longer A Heroine (y)

Thanks for all the spoilers frens.

Nom de Plume likes this.