Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyunjae didn't erase his feelings for Yujin after Japan he was just being an indecisive jerk afraid to become instable LOL with last time I mean the last time in the whole novel, sorry for the misunderstanding, Hyunjae erased his feelings for Yujin because he found out that after he wished to live and enjoyed his time with Yujin he finally become good and perfectly stable but this means Crescent Moon can kidnapping him anytime to make him into a new source and replace the old one.
    So since he got killed and automatically resurrected (Hyunaje can't die, othewise he would have killed himself a long time ago) in the dream world (happened after the system administrator employement contest, it's a long story) in an attemp of Crescent Moon trying to kidnapp him, she possessed Yujin and made him kill Hyunjae, Yujin managed to break her influence only after that with the help of Puppeter (puppeter is the Yuijn doll trascedent), Hyunjae use this excuse to say to Yujin that he lost his faith in him and couldn't protect him so he would erase his feelings for him so that he returned to his depressed old self (hence would become almost instabile yet again and hight risk of failure to become the source) still Hyunjae said since his memories of their time together would remain Yujin is facilitated to make him an ally again and if Yujin manage to regain his trust into defeating Crescent Moon his feelings for him would return (to be honest there wasn't even a need for them to return because Hyunjae catched new feelings pretty quickly LOL) Hyunjae lent his body to pre-regression him to learn how to dissociate himself in worst case scenario and worst case scenario indeed happened.

However this whole thing left the field because things keep escaling ( like zombie Yooohyun trying to erase Yujin memories so that he could live a happy live not remembering its dangerous elements like pre-regression Yoohyun himself and Hyunjae that he wanted to tride with the Gardener in exchange of Yujin's safety) and Yujin showing him off to his brother "I can eat these memories erasing fruits like it's my own breakfast" LOL thus Yerim with a fragment of the Mist king found in the dream world ( dream are connected to memories and memories is the source of power of the mist king) to make Yujin regain his memories lauched an Area type of attack where the mist showed to everyone inside the mist some of their memories connected with Yujin like Yujin and Hyunjae real first meeting, Mr Song saw pre-regression him treatment of Yujin and understood the wrong of his over-protectiviness, Zombie Yoohyun saw the time Yujin abandoned Yoohyun when they were a children but regretted and come back to take him. he also saw that everytime Yujin was happy in his new life he would inevitably think about his dead brother hence he was a too big part of Yujin to erase ( this made present Yoohyun crazy though), Hyunjae also saw the moment pre-regression him tried to kill Yujin to take his caregiver power so nope Hyunjae didn't have his pre-regression memories, he just found out by looking at Yujin's ones.

Hyunjae found an alternative that he could get Yujin's power by swallowing these memories instead of Yujin himself so Yujin pratically regained all his memories except those with Hyunjae. You can't imagine how the others were angry and hurt with Hyunjae in that moment. Thankfully Newcomer left an uncoscious hint on Yujin's mind that would help him to seek his missing memories ( since Yujin can't consciously look for something he doesn't even know he is missing) so when he got trapped with Hyunjae in Mr Song's mental world when they started fighting the Gardener (that kidnapped present Yoohyun) after Mr Song got into another identity crisis (he rememebered that he survived two mortal incidents in the past by unconsciously swallong his own mother and younger brother whole lifespan and killed his father in self-defence because his father wanted revenge for his wife and son, this is the root cause of his trauma "I'm a monster"). After dealing with Mr Song's trauma ( we love you even if you are a monster, there is nothing wrong on not be human because Mr Song is still kind and good) Yujin finally had one on one with Hyunjae, since this was a shared mindplace Yujin's memories come back to him and confessed all the thing he felt for him ( I mean platonic) and I guess Hyunjae regained his old feelings in that moment. Also poor Mr Song that had to witness the embarasssing confession as a third wheel.

However Hyunjae didn't give him all the memories back, only after they dealt with the Gardener (and Yoohyun was rescued) he left the memories in Mr Song custody and left Mr Song with the choice if return them to Yujin or not. After eating the Gardener soul stone Hyunjae thought he could resist Crescent Moon alone and left himself be kidnapped hence he left the choice if to be rescued or not to Mr Song. Fortunately for him Mr Song decided to give back the memories to Yujin or Hyunaje would be dead by now LOL even Crescent Moon gave up on him and thought to start from the scratch again since she doesn't lack time.

Nope, Hyunjae doesn't remember his past lives, only the feelings ingrained deep in his soul. But I guess he remembered a bit of that one life he was an world Imperor because one of administator job contest match was played in a setting based on that world and was heavely censured so that Hyunjae wouldn't unconsciously recognize it, but the system itself did so it assegned Hyunjae the victory because doesn't matter what Yujin did, it couldn't be compared to the Hero and last emperor of that world LOL (the match was a contest to who was successfull in this world the most). When he left himself being kidnapped by Crescent Moon he also sort remembered that in first life he must had loved his world as Hyunjae has came to love his present world and life.

Regarding Yujin lifespan,who know the author can still come back with something since next year there will be side stories.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    Agavadon, akuma_river, Asami and 2 others like this.
  2. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aah, then it really is “open” about YJ lifespan :sweating_profusely:

hahaha, seems like HJ will always develop feelings for YJ no matter what happens! Even his previous life!

oh, I thought he remembered something because of the feeing of “being tired of living so long” or something like that. Ah, it’s so sad to think HJ once loved the world, but lost it after all Crescent Moon did to him. And I totally get it. He didn’t believe someone could save him and he knew everything would eventually be gone except for him, so why bother? “Better not feel anything than having hope and be hurt” kind of thing.

oh, I’m curious about one thing. When did YJ saw Mr. Song naked? And how did he reacted XD? Did HJ get jealous?

Oh, and when you have time, I would love to know what happened with the competition to replace Chatterbox and all? Who won? I’m kind of guessing that not YJ, since everyone upgrade, get better stats, except for him. I mean, even his puppet version!! (I’m still baffled about this)

Oh, and I forgot to mention before, but wow, Noah lived equivalent to 30 year inside the Japan dungeon?? I’m glad he took this time to mature, but that’s really a long time. I didn’t even know dungeons could put people on different times inside.

akuma_river likes this.
  3. Blossom_Honey

Blossom_Honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is S-Classes truly finished? I know you said side stories will come out next year but honestly speaking, it feels like there is a bit more to go? Like a part 2? But I guess most of the plot points seem to have been resolved already?

4. starmie

starmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not rinfantasy (obviously) but i MTL'd all the chapters (thank you rinfantasy for all the spoilers too, it super helps to cross reference what you explain with what i read bc MTLing def lets things fall through the cracks ) and I'd say s classes is basically finished. It seems like geunseo is done writing what they want for now as well because they said the ending is as they had planned for in their post script (which is amazing btw really shows how much thought and passion they put into the s classes world).

Is there room for a part 2? Absolutely. But it all depends on if geunseo just wants to resolve whatevers left in side stories or a whole new part.

Blossom_Honey likes this.
  5. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    More than afraid to get hurt I think Hyunjae just become completely bored of the everything since in the end all is mainless and always the same ( till he met Yujin and Mr Song) after all he welcomes the pain if it is a new esperiences, he said he would accept all the feelings Yujin can make him feel, be positive or negative LOL. Also seem in a Q&A with the author, that Hyunjae never felt the need to be in a romantic relationship in all of his lives before ( so Yujin is his first love LOL)

Yujin saw Mr Song naked in the chinese christmas nightmare dungeon, in the hotel were they were staying, he barged in the room while Mr Song was changing and drooled over his muscles ( this confirm Yujin isn't straight LOL I think he goes both ways LOL) Hyunjae was jealous indeed but Yujin appeased him by saying that Huynjae's face is so good that could be exposed in the Louvre museum.

Contrary on what you think actually Yujin won all ( or almost all, I could remember wrong) the chatterbox challenges, he also defeated Hyunjae in combat ( it's funny that in that fight Hyunjae almost sexually harrased Yujin with his chains) maybe Yujin hasn't the STAT, but he is smart, resourceful, and got prep time to make a strategy.

To be honest maybe I got the years number wrong but I remember Noah spent many years more in the japanese dungeon compared to the rest.

akuma_river and Asami like this.
  6. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw someone say this about Yoojin and Hyunjae:

“they confessed to each other but didn't end up together bcs the MC went back to his original world”

Is it true? I actually tried to skim through the tabs but can’t seem to find the answer. Isn’t Yoojin already in his original world? And if the commentor is talking about his past/original timeline then doesn’t that mean Yoojin went back to the time where his brother is dead?? I don’t care much abt the romance or possible romance between him and Hyunjae as romance isn’t really the vital part of the story but if he did went back to his original time, then everything he worked for is all for nothing.

akuma_river likes this.
  7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    they didn't officially confessed, it was Yujin taking him under his key word, also they are willing staying separated because it just Hyunjae traveling others worlds for his own purpose and pleasure, they can speak with each other when they want becasue Hyunjae learned a spell to communicate at worlds distances LOL Hyunjae just have to stay away long enough for Sigma to be recognized as a separated existence from him, also alternative timeline doesn't exist because the timelines merged from the beginning of the novel, this isn't a multiverse story, when people are speaking of original world they just meant Earth

Agavadon, akuma_river, Asami and 4 others like this.
  8. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this. My brain is hurting from trying to understand all the spoilers but I guess it’ll make sense as the manhwa progress.

Jerrychan97 likes this.
  9. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    What is happening, my brain hurts, is no one going to translate this series? If only I could read Korean

10. Jerrychan97

Jerrychan97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey all
    Read through this full forum to know about tsctir love the characters firstly, the development in the relationship is also nice. Secondly cheering for hansung ✨

Any new spoilers available? Like when the novel is getting a 2nd part !?

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    We have a 2nd part???

Jerrychan97 likes this.
  12. Jerrychan97

Jerrychan97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers available? Like when the novel is getting a
    Yes it's going to be on next year

Plantonic yet 'so much obsession in love and never letting go each other and falling for each other again and again' is so good and shows both aren't staight to being with . I love both of them always

akuma_river and Asami like this.
  13. suki_da

suki_da Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the raw links in page 12 aren't working for me anyone have a copy?

I unfortunately couldn't hold my curiosity and got spoiled about the future when I haven't reached chap 100 yet so I'm so lost HAHAHAH

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    akuma_river and Jerrychan97 like this.
  14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe? next year we will have side stories to complete the novel (the author said they were too long to be written in the epilogue) but the author has ideas also for a part 2 involving the others source and characters like Yerim and Moon Hyuna, it depend if it get seriealizzed or not.

there is a group that is translating the novel on google drive, they are at chapter 221? you need to ask the permission first, you can find the link in this account twitter
    SFS Translations (@SFStranslations) / Twitter

Asami, Leyarte, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Jerrychan97

Jerrychan97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting patiently for yoojin and Hyunjae to be together ✨

Though they are not official the warmth of love between them is kinda heart burning

16. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK why but I low key ship Han Yoo-jin with Jupiter's guild master. Also I feel bad that (Inky/blacky) was killed, he seemed to be a sweet boi.

Im not gonna lie, Im one of the SS Yujin X Hyunjae crew members now. All aboard. LMAO

Also, can I ask what is the meme reference for "Dancing Peace and Yujin clapping?" been seeing a lot of that meme reference from other manhwas too.

[​IMG]

Also, Peace gives me life!

[​IMG]

Yujin is a cultured hooman!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  17. Jerrychan97

Jerrychan97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are lovelyyy

Thank you ❤️

18. constellationC

constellationC New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they ever go over HYJ and SHJ meetings pre regression in detail?
    Reading some spoilers it seems like they met initially during HYJ's service but they also met in some bar at some point afterward (and HYJ throws a drink at him?) And at some point HYH found out and stepped in? did they ever go over what exactly happened during these times?

im_trash42 likes this.
  19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    well, not really, it's more they watched the memory about their first meeting during military that Yujin forgot, regarding the bar meeting, it was dungeon Hyunjae that told it to Yujin, then it has been brought up again in another occassion but the novel didn't really put that much emphasis about

akuma_river and Jerrychan97 like this.
  20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yujin used Inky mana stone/soul stone and rebirth him anew, he is Yujin third child, I dunno if I can consider them biological since they are born by magic but they take the look and personality from the parents so isn't that very much different from a real biological child, Inky will look like Yujin and I'm 80% sure she is a girl LOL