Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel he felt the same way in the beginnig. He was portrayed the same. The issues are ppl dont see Ines so they dont see shes manipulating him. They think his early thoughts and actions are his own but they were bec of Ines. He only started questioning her more after the wet dream. Manhwa reader thinking Ines victim to cheating ml when she behind it. They think omg she suffered, she prob going to have ml with stds but novel she chose him cuz she knew he nvr got std. They think omg he doing things she dont want cuz she calling him out, but no, she only say she not interested to reverse psychology him to rish marriage. They think she mad at him cuz she doesn't trust his promise but no she mad cuz she wanted him to continue cheating like she planned. They think she slapped him cuz no consent from kiss but no she think kissing is intimate and think they shouldn't have close relationship.

Also like why couldn't he have fun when she was the one who turn him down and rejected him when he did try to be close. She knew he was trying to be close and she turned him down on purpose to go with her plan so who the one not doing her part as fiancee? It's silly of manhwa readers to think only Carcel got to work to get close to Ines when she making him go in circle and reject him for almost a decade. Sorry but not sorry but I would also get tire at some pt

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Author already mentioned it'll be on KKP released between autumn and winter.

Not sure why people keep saying Carcel is vague. He was never vague, not even in the manhwa. It's Ines who is vague in the manhwa. Because she is vague, people input their own ideals and themselves into Ines. They pictured her as their idealistic FL, not as her own character just because they don't know her well. Ines is far from what most manhwa readers view of her. In the novel her POV is much longer than what was shown in the manhwa. It mentioned her thoughts behind choosing Carcel, her earlier plans, how she views people and what she likes and hate. She was viewed to be very sensitive early on as she makes comments even about how she's picky with men's appearance as she doesn't want a man who isn't to her preference because she would need to be able to have sex with him for the needed child for her plan. That cuts out Enrique as she doesn't like his appearance (mind you, I have seen readers even preferring Enrique more than Carcel, but Ines herself crossed him off her list because she doesn't like how he looks and because he was loyal to his previous wife). Also in the novel, it did not end her POV with Emiliano so her scenes with Emiliano are not as romanticized in the manhwa. Ines was already viewed to be quite callous and arrogant early in the novel. She knows she's arrogant and has a bad personality, but she also owns up to it early on and didn't care how others view of her. Now manhwa readers don't know that. If you had read reviews from novel readers, more people hate Ines more than Carcel. They called her cold, manipulative, having a stupid plan, etc. Now manhwa readers don't see any of these and think her coldness is her being a "girlboss" and they don't see her plans for why she chose Carcel or her plan not to ever meet Emiliano again (so we have manhwa readers who keep thinking she's planning to divorce Carcel to see him again).

As for her plan, it will come unravelling as the manhwa moves along. It's just that in the novel, it explains more previously. It talks about how she planned to guilt trip Carcel into marrying her, how she planned to make him feel suffocated to cheat on her, how she love bombed him with gifts and letters saying she loves him, etc. None of which was shown in the manhwa. These are parts not shown later on in the manwha. They were part of her POV before they even married. So it's not Carcel who is vague, it's Ines. Manhwa readers just need to wake up from what they think Ines is because they certainly don't know her. She enjoys sex with Carcel even before loving him. She doesn't care when he fondles with her breast without even asking her for permission. She always thought he was good-natured and never even hated him before they married. She's a pretty shallow individual as she only chose Emiliano not because she loved him but because of his face that is more beautiful than a woman and she chose Carcel because he's the most handsome man to her so that adds to her interest that she knew she would be able to have sex with him without being turned off. Her views and preferences of men are not the same as readers. She's not a "girlboss" who wanted to dominate a man. She actually likes equal partnership as she enjoys owning Carcel just as much as she enjoys him owning her. She likes rough sex and likes being tied by him and "fucked like a dog" sometimes just as much as she likes making him kneel for her and tease him. Ines likes his huge dick filling her up and jumps at him because she loves having sex with Carcel despite not loving him yet. She doesn't care if he teases her sexually and sometimes even play along with him.

Read this. I shared a translation of a part of her POV before they married that explains a lot of her previous plans and how she manipulated him.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/7038672/

Now keep in mind the wedding is in Chapter 4 of volume 1 and this excerpt was in Chapter 3 of volume 1 so you can just see how much was not explained of Ines in the manhwa.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  3. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My opinion in this why the hate exist is because fans wanted for Ines to be happy or should be with someone who's good because they pity her. Their Pity for her is too much that it overshadows their understanding of what was happening in the very beginning of her engagement with Carcel. They see Ines as someone who suffered a lot already which is true but the problem is, it was not shown clearly in the manhwa why Ines wants Carcel unlike in the Novel(tbh when I read this in the novel I am surprised of how it takes a lot of consideration for Ines to conclude who she wants to marry unlike in manhwa that it was shown like it was simple), so basically fans are really clueless of what was happening and they don't even care about it. They're not even curious about Ines' plan even though it was already mentioned in the manhwa, and so when Carcel was introduced as a womanizer the hate towards him is enourmos since fans keeps thinking he doesn't deserve Ines because there's a Painter who was introduced better than him. So the first impression for Carcel is really unlikable and most fans also doesn't even bother to know more about him or care of what he do since most of them are already blinded by hate that he is a womanizer and there is someone better than him.

4. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Most annoying part is they keep thinking Carcel like Oscar. They view Ines as victim but she not the victim of Carcel. She's victim to Oscar's abuse. They're blind to who the real person should be hated. They think Carcel same person as Oscar just cuz he a womanizer but then why dont they question why Ines chose Carcel? If she regressed from past tl, she should know what Carcel was like so why she chose him? If she know he womanizer why she chose him? If they think Carcel like Oscar why would she chose him? They not even interested in any of the characters

5. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and that is what made me confuse why there are some who think like that when it was clearly shown in the manhwa that Ines is just letting Carcel continue his habit and she even encourage him to keep doing it even after their wedding. I really don't know why their curiousity didn't even trigger by this simple gesture. Are they not curious why Ines is like that?

And as what I've understood in Carcel it was mentioned that he was never a womanizer in previous timelines, right? but in 4th tl he became one. So is it safe to assume that only Ines can hurt his ego. What do you think?

6. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Those people are simply trying to denigrate Carcel in any way they can. I still want to know why aren’t they accusing Ines of cheating when she was engaged to trash prince and slept with the painter. They don’t get to make excuses because the engagement was never broken or rescinded. And for all their talk, they still won’t get their wish because it’s so hilarious to me that Oscar is surveilling the painter. So, no matter what, the painter would just end up being a noose around Ines’s neck, whether Oscar decides to kill him or use him against her.

Barring the fact that Ines is Carcel’s match and he is hers, the painter would just end up destroying Ines’s last chance at life. As @NohrNeir astutely pointed out before, Anastasio gave the painter the revelation that Ines killed Luca precisely to prevent his efforts of trying to insinuate himself into Ines’s life again since he did not keep his promise of staying away from her. Even an important promise like that he would not have kept had Anastasio not intervened. So much for not hurting her either because everything he left in the world for Ines or others to discover were all, ironically, used to hurt her. And who was it that had to restore her peace of mind? Yes, her husband, Carcel, who even in the second timeline, loved her and stayed far away from her so that trash Oscar would not have any excuse to hurt her. He stayed so far away that even Ines said he was always far from her sight. That’s because he isn’t wishy washy but disciplined.

7. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Only Ines can change him cuz he had always loved Ines in previous tl so if she didnt brainwash him to hate her or manipulate him it seem very obvious he wouldve been loyal to her from the start and loved her earlier. He did alrdy liked her as a kid so if his cheating was set up by Ines imo we shouldn't blame him for it cuz who was the cause of it? The person who caused it dont care either.

ririkacchi, Rasouli, Janu123 and 6 others like this.
  8. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I love serious discussions around here. Here are some more "lighter" topics as spotted by @RondomSs4 and @alpineibex

The scar on Ines' foot from when she was a child who ran into the woods to try to die and was saved by Anastasio
    [​IMG]

and scars on Carcel's back from when Oscar had been trying to kill him when he was young
    [​IMG]

Just love when the artist does try to incorporate the little details in their art.

9. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    NohrNeir and alpineibex like this.
  10. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    PattyCakes and NohrNeir like this.
  11. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    jsemere, alpineibex and PattyCakes like this.
  12. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    How can this thread already has 8x pages??
    When i open some month ago still in early page... And now...
    OMG... how many our i need to read them??
    :sweating_profusely::blobcry:

alpineibex, NohrNeir and PattyCakes like this.
  13. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: it exploded when manhwa came out

Was dead before that

By.Eve, NohrNeir and alpineibex like this.
  14. alpineibex

Reading List:
    Link
    you can just view the posts on TOC then start new question post :blobjoy:, there are too many thing to discuss :blobjoy:

PattyCakes and NohrNeir like this.
  15. Deleted member 275719

Deleted member 275719 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, so we're only rly gonna get r15 at most! anyway, still thankful for this tho. thanks for replying!!

alpineibex, PattyCakes and NohrNeir like this.
  16. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    I want do that... But, if i do i won't know how yours opinion about Carcel and Inez Relationship...
    One of my pleasure to read this thread is i like reading your opinion and the second is the main story..

17. alpineibex

Reading List:
    Link
    People here simp their relationship, so if you want you can put your question and prepare for the fluff bombardment :blobparty:

18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I think if you ask us questions, you'll get our opinions. Most of us that are active in this forum do love Carcel and Ines' relationship together. Occasionally you'll see some random visitors come in to complain but those don't stay so I don't think they'll be answering your questions. The ones who do stay to answer usually already read most of the thread or had read the novel.

If you really want to know about my opinion on Carcel and Ines' relationship, I just really love them. It's a very selfless love they have for each other and that makes me love them more. They're both very jealous people so for them both to be willing to give up things or even commit to changes to their personality for the other, it's applauding to me. Their first lifetime was very tragic and I think knowing their first life helped made their current life much more appreciative. It also draws into attention to how much they had to go through to have the peacefulness they have currently. Honestly, I've mentioned many times, I can't see this plot as fully angst because their current life isn't that dramatic. And because it isn't that dramatic, Ines is able to finally feel safe and relax. I love their slice-of-life just as much as their moving moments.

We'll be seeing a lot more of that now that they're married.

There are so many of their cute morning routine being played out in the novel. Ines likes to sleep in and has a hard time waking up. There was one morning he was just stroking her and saying she's so cute he can die. She was still sleepy so she answered him in her sleep to go die then. :blob_grin: And he told her that she just told her husband to go die and hugged her back to sleep. When she woke up again for sure he had breakfast ready for her already. :blobxd:

I have so many :blobcatblush:

19. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Carcel and Ines :love::giggle:::bloblove::

You'll get our opinions if you ask us questions :D

Fluff incoming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

After Carcel confessed, Carcel feeling confident Ines likes him and start finding all her affection in little things. He kept staring at her in her library while she try to read and gave her lots puppy eyes that she couldn't ignore him. She finally let him come closer and he just picked her up and put her on his lap :D:love:

20. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone has different opinion, but for me... If i like that novel i will tried to read the thread and the opinion not vent or rant about how they dislike them all over the novel... And if i do give my dislike maybe one or two not the actual story,, and if i dislike the story i will not read them or their thread....

Wish you be patient if one or two reader do vent thier hate...
    I knows you could...

And i personally... I like Carcel the most and Inez character can be put after Navier, Remarried Empress...

We are women. We need to be strong like Inez and be positif like Navier...
    And do our calculation over our life who we want to married and how to improve our value...

And thank you for your advice and your opinions hope sunday, i have done read them all. blobmelt_thumbs
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Later if i've read them all