Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. vicross

vicross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi new one here.... I've discovered the novel through manhwa and Broken Ring is now my one most favorite manhwa and also novel, probably the story too.. It's totally a masterpiece.. in terms of smut, I've never discovered any manhwa that show smut for plot purposes. They usually don't talk much, but in here. It's important for the characters' development

and all the fluffs makes me tingly inside... also the letters got me diabetes lol

I've read the spoilers and to be honest it makes me want to read the whole entire novel probably on the early next month i would buy 1 volume per month... Thanks @NohrNeir for all the spoiler... can't wait to see you translation after I bought the volumes

Please spoil more fluffs on their slice of life

2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not the only one getting diabetes from the letters too. The first time Ines read Carcel's letter, she was blushing so much and having such a stiff face, Juana thought at first Ines got a letter from some secret lover, only to realize it was just her husband sending her a love letter and Ines not knowing how to react to it. She felt like a young girl receiving a letter from her crush as she dug her face under the blanket because she felt so bashful. :blobcatblush:

Carcel had left the letters on his pillow that was by her pillowside so when she woke up, she saw it immediately. She was sad he was gone but it was only momentary because she noticed the letters immediately.

3. vicross

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait!!! I want to see this scene in the manhwaaa kyaa :blobtaco:

Can you spoil more fluffs please :sushi_peak: need some sugar

alpineibex, PattyCakes and NohrNeir like this.
  4. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoo... Carcel is so sweet to his wife...

Lets pray to the God!!!
    Gods... Who is the Lord of this world....
    Who is creates this world with his power only with no one help him...
    The Lord who like a beautiful things in this world...
    The Lord who i'm dependent to him...
    Please gives our a husband who is respected his wife,, loved his wife with the whole his heart, mind and soul...
    The husband who will put our (female reader in this thread) first before his family, because we are his other halfs....
    Aameen...

5. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some moments that I think are sweet but not necessarily fluffy. During Viviana's funeral, Carcel was feeling bad for Ines being there because of him. She chose to stay by his side at the funeral. He felt guilty for relying on her for comfort but also didn't want to send her alone to Mendoza to where Oscar is. So the whole time, he was expressing his gratefulness to her for being there for him.

Volume 5 - Chapter 14 (might be a little religious but still a sweet moment)
    “As I said, my shield.”

He could see her smiling slightly with a hint of pride. He didn’t intend to lean on her as a shield, but he was sorry that it ended up like that. It was a little touching that Inés was happy about that.

He pressed his lips against her cheek.

“You are my only reliance.”

“Good. Tell me more.”

“My only joy.”

“I guess so.”

“My God.”

“That’s a little difficult.”

Inés pointed to a nearby Bible with her chin and drew a small sign of the cross on the back of his hand. Cárcel laughed out freely.

“You’re the only one who asks God for forgiveness on my behalf.”

“Because it doesn’t even cost money.”

“Oh, but I have a lot of money, my wife.”

“Of course, no matter how much it costs, I’ll pray for you. Any number of times.”

Gi12, Sadri, bigredqueen and 16 others like this.
  6. vicross

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying... Inez is really cutee :blobmelt: :blobpats:and Carcel... Carcel is just being Carcel :blobcozy: adorable and sweet as always
    and the way he said "my wife" :blobuwu:

I'm actually a religious person, so seeing someone pray for you is also a sign of loving someone... Oh i can't believe I fell in love with fictional characters

Thank you for the spoiler tho :blob_teary:it make my day ::blobcatsmile::

7. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he touching where I think he touching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

[​IMG]

:whistle:

8. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    It is where it is, thanks to her negligee it can censors for her :blobshh:

9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    They pray a lot for each other even if they’re small prayers. Before they got married, Carcel had sent her letters from the battlefield and he always ended with a short prayer for her like “may you always be in god’s peace” or “may god keep you safe” or something similar. (See the letters @NohrNeir spoiled on the first page) That really endeared me to him and it reminded me so much of the way the Bronte sisters or Austen would show that their main characters believed in providence and were gracious people. When Carcel found out that Ines was living in punishment because she committed suicide, when he got back home and found Ines, he bent his head to kiss her hand and said a silent prayer over her hand. Afterwards, he began to read the Bible as though seeking answers for her situation. He was upset with god over Ines’s punishment and even felt like turning away. However, like he said, Ines made him believe in god again with her precious existence.

@NohrNeir also said, in the side stories, Carcel and Ines pray every morning together for their twins who were staying with Carcel’s parents back in Mendoza. Honestly, as a reader, since they are a couple ordained by god, I think there is gratitude for giving them a second chance and for blessing them with healthy children this time around. Ines is also healthy too so there’s a lot to be thankful to god for. Anastasio, god’s representative, also helped them out a lot this time. And considering their happy and fruitful life in this last chance, I imagine that Ines and Carcel are always grateful.

10. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    That is sooooo true wife...

Who is Viviana again?

Nooo... I'm in condition to fasting for the scene like this....
    Nooo... My fasting is failed.

Yes... Whatever our conditions or situations we need to be grateful to our God.

11. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Miguel's fiancee. She died and they had to attend her funeral. Miguel was so distraught Carcel had to stay at the place to make sure his brother doesnt hurt himself. Ines stayed cuz Carcel stayed. She didnt have to.

12. Fate2doom

Fate2doom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is so beautiful and deep.

13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    To add to this, there was a time Ines had flashbacks to 1st lifetime where Carcel was telling her that he always pray for her. He didn't think she would because in their 1st lifetime, she kept her feelings a secret so Carcel said his prayers would be enough for both of them. But unbeknownst to him in 1st timeline, she did always pray for him every time she found out he was out to battle from Alfonso. She would lock herself in the prayer room and pray for him for a long time and make huge donations to the church. You can see in the translation during Carcel's wish in 1st life how Anastasio said she was the loudest woman praying in Calztela. :blobsweat_2:

So in current life, after having that flashback, Ines told Carcel she always pray for him and told him to be safe. Carcel started blushing after hearing that and said he can't get an erection if she's going to make him cry. :blobrofl: Ines said she'll help him with that then.

14. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t upload image here, however, May I ask which volume and chapter is this image belonged to? And what happened? The moment seems so sweet to me.:blobpats:

this is the link to the image: https://pin.it/3DukowI

Thank you!:blobxd:

15. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    The epilogue, from their 1st tl :blob_grin:

starishaa and NohrNeir like this.
  16. starishaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I really want to purchase novel from Ridi but the age verification is the main obstacle (tried multiple time already). But the spoilers in this forum is just too good. Thank you again and again!

17. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their love for each other is just.....I can't :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

MayBAPandacat and NohrNeir like this.
  18. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    They dont contact you back if that's what you're waiting for. I just had to check the site again and it works.

NohrNeir and starishaa like this.
  19. starishaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh…I will try again because mine is still not working and I thought we’d get notification and stuff tho. Thank you

NohrNeir and PattyCakes like this.
  20. Fate2doom

Fate2doom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually got an email from naver when I got approved and also rejected.

It took me multiple attempts at email to finally got approved.

PattyCakes and NohrNeir like this.