Spoiler The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by so-chintzy, Jan 20, 2020.

1. ligoshi

ligoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know anyplace to continue reading the translated WN ?
    Much appreciated

2. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly idc al’s background or reasoning, he is just trash and I really didn’t like the fact that he got away so easily, btw is there a yuri ending? How?

3. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Who's going to succeed the throne?
    If its euphie why? She's not even a royal?
    And what will everyone call anise? 'Princess' anise? Or is it the same as euphie? 'Queen' anise? o_O

4. Tyg759

Tyg759 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read past what has been translated but what i picked up so far. Anise will succeed the throne, not euphie. Anise is an actual royal who can officially succeed the throne. Euphie will be her significant other. As for what they are called, i am also curious. Like queen anise and queen euphie? It sounds weird to have both be called queen.

Fyi, don't take my word because like i said i only read the translated and that's chapter 17 out of 206.

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Queen Anise and Queen-Consort Euphie or just Princess Euphie more than likely

6. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow seriously~
    That prince is a serious piece of bullshit asshole~

Sure i understand him hating his parents, i understand him trying to brainwash the whole country~
    But doing what he did to his sister and hating her?

He is simply a ungrateful brat that can't even get angry at the right people~
    Seriously~ his sister literally gave up the chance to become the owner of the whole kingdom and even placed herself in a position which basically made most of the country badmouth her for him~
    She even went out to help him stabilize his position~

And what does he do? He starts hating her because she achieved results in doing her dream and creating things that will help the country he was gonna inherit~

Then when he fucks up all his political situation and almost destroy his fiancee's life and gets reproached by his family he goes and tries to kill his sister!

Fuck!? If you are angry at your parents for neglecting you~ and are angry at the nobles and other people for dismissing you~
    You should get angry at them! Try to kill the nobles or even your parents! But no~
    He goes and start to hate and tries to kill his sister~! The only person who actually tries to help him!

I like the story a lot and with the exception of the prince i like the other characters too~
    But I sincerely get put off when novels brush off super serious things with just an "it's okay, you are a pitfull person and everyone is touched by your hardships so we pardon you~"

The guy manipulated a lot of people into almost ruining the life of an Duke's daughter (the future queen consort), schemed a way to try to brainwash the whole country, stole an organ from the daughter of a baron wounding her so grievously that she almost died, openly said that he hates the country and the whole royal family, tried to kill his sister the princess (and future queen) and destroyed the whole castle giving a loss of million if not billions to the country, not to mention the whole internal instability that could potentially make other countries try to attack them putting the whole country in danger, and yet what is his punishment? Nothing~

Literally nothing~
    Losing his right to the throne and getting sent to a corner of the country?
    At minimum he should have gotten life imprisonment~ and even that is just due to the fact that he is required to keep the royal bloodline going since his only sister is marrying another woman~

Sincerely if I were the king i would force him to have 2 or 3 children and then cut his head as soon as the children are born safely~
    The guy is a danger to the whole country and in special his sister which IS the next queen

7. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    no more spoilers?

8. wencm2

wencm2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince children would be half vampire so they are no good. The MC will have to have children even though she doesn’t want to who the father would be I don’t know but she may just use a guy to get pregnant and then let him go. I’m curious though about whether she becomes a dragon or finally gives herself magic after all that was her main goal

Bella94 and evanesco99211 like this.
  9. satoshi1

satoshi1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it felt like they needed a villain to wrap up the story but wanted to give a pitiful backstory without the work, pay off, and the consequences. It would have been far more interesting to see him actually be present in the story as more than just a side character turned villain. Like during the reveal show that the moment the MC removed herself from his life, things went downhill because she was the only one to treat him as Al. Then have her take down her own brother, as he smiles because it's over. Make it into huge suicide note.

10. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I partially agree with you.
    Well, I think MC is at fault in that. It's called unwanted help.
    In fact, MC step down from the succession and wipe his enemy for him, taking by mistake all chance to make a name on his own. He didn't ask for that and that doesn't benefit him in the long run either.

I remember one time when I wanted to buy a game console with my own money. I was doing chore job for my parents little by little and one day, my mum just wanted to surprise me with the game console. I wasn't happy, because more than just having a new game console, I wanted to be more independent, more adult. But since my mum did it with good intention, I should just drop my pride and smile ? I am obligatory in the wrong to not accept this situation ?
    Well, I didn't react like the prince be assured XD, I accept the present, but I also explain to my mum that I wanted to buy it by myself and be more independent. Then I ask her to not doing that again when I said I want to buy something myself.
    This situation is kinda upsetting since everyone will condemn you to be ingrate for something you never ask.

Outside that I agree, the prince, instead of talking with his sis and parents just bottle up everything until he exploded one day. And didn't get any real punishment for it by sympathy.

Bella94 and Bielt like this.
  11. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I do agree that MC's move may have been uncalled for and made it hard for him to make a name for himself.

But I disagree that it took his chance away, there were simply so many ways to show his capability, he could have asked his family to let him administrate a fief, try to create a company or simply join the military, he could try to show his academic capability, poetry and so many other ways, the only thing his sister showed that she was better than him was in magic study, and his fiancee was better than him at magic utilization (note that MC was better than him in basically anything, but she avoided showing it to other people, in fact if I am not wrong even her register at the guild wasn't known to the population or nobles)

Sincerely both are very very superficial talents for a ruler.
    Unlike you who wanted independence and worked towards that goal, he wanted to be approved off but he stopped after realizing the difficult.

In a certain way, he follows a classic mindset seen on novels/mangas on which to prove yourself you need to pit yourself against what the other person has as their best, when there is no reason to do that at all, you can simply try to Excell in a different subject.
    (No one tries to compare Machiavelli and Sun Tzu, even though they are historical figures that are known for strategical thinking because they specialize in different subjects, so he could easily do the same, he just needed to show capability in a subject his sister never touched and then no one would even think of comparing them)

12. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone happen to know the general ending / info web novel wise? (Been awhile since ive been on the thread and it hasnt grown much lol,

All I know is the last time I read to chapter 33 which had Euphi and her inner chat and than her chat with our MC about gaining legitimacy through a spirit contract maybe getting adopted by the royal family so she herself would be the sole queen etc with our MC running away I think. (Was back in august) . So I know were before their engagement ( I believe around 33-35 is when they now basically fully fall/are in love with each other) which if I recall was chapter 39 ? But after 39 .. I have no idea aside from the 'summary' and bits and pieces of spoilers from conversations. (So I have zero info on 5 or even the summary of 6)

So in volume 4 - Anis will give up the throne and Crown Euphy (The art is really nice for the scene ). Being honest I kinda dont like how it feels in reading summaries (almost like trying to find a way to force Anis to not have to be in charge of anything aside from magic and How Euphy is suddenly driven to Rule and will be the best Queen..because raised to do it ? (Thought she was trying to find her true own calling but that feels left aside?) Again not sure since im def missing context. So I wont know until I actually read the full context and Volume 6 comes out in Japan on the 20th of January.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  13. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

https://kissanime.com.ru/Anime/Tensei-Oujo-to-Tensai-Reijou-no-Mahou-Kakumei/
    https://9anime.gs/watch/tensei-oujo-to-tensai-reijou-no-mahou-kakumei.m2v77

Can't expect seeing the stupid pathetic jealous brother prince Algard "Allie" Von Palettia getting more condamned and punished in any adaptation....

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  14. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    skimmed through the WN, looks like they intend on abolishing the monarchy after their generation with Euphie as queen so the problem of leaving behind a heir of taken care of. The side story openly states they plan to leave the country together in the future and traveling together after they've handed it out. The last side story is of the former king/anise's father retiring to become an agriculture researcher like he dreamed of and Anise/Euphie dropping by to talk with him and eating his produce before the two go and deliver some to her brother.

15. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The only way I can imagine this will end. If any of them is the monarch, they need to have an heir